DEBATE PREDICTIONS

What are yours for the President Debate?

Will Hillary piss herself on stage?

Will Trump expose his true power level to the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x72oBpk9WPI
youtube.com/watch?v=dVxVDDYwNvU
youtube.com/watch?v=lXW5fwgkwQ0
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/51h5qu/daily_reminder_to_ignore_all_polls_regardless_of/
vocaroo.com/i/s0lLGApS0xdJ
youtube.com/watch?v=3h48njMMLOc
youtube.com/watch?v=Iw4-1E4ooX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump wins handily

Coughing fits, pants of shit
Defecate on the stage
Hill needs pills
Or else she kill
Trump will win the debate

Hillary will shit herself. Literally.

Look at her eyeballs in this short video. She can't seem to control them.

youtube.com/watch?v=x72oBpk9WPI

Trump tears into Hillary like he did the other republican nominees.
Hillary has a coughing fit and is taken by an ambulance.

The moderator gives Donald gotcha questions while Hillary coasts to victory.

Trump sees a 3% polls drop off and never recovers.

Hillary wins Florida, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania. Getting her well over 270 electoral votes.

Hillary will have to excuse herself after the first 20 minutes of calling Trump a racist.
Trump will do alright in comparison, but will still act slightly embarrassing.

Trumps going to start soft to lure her into a false sense of security, then when she thinks it's in the bag he'll drop the hammer so hard people think she dropped to do the worm until they notice the trail of shit behind her.

>The moderator gives Donald gotcha questions while Hillary coasts to victory.

This will happen 101%, but the question is if Trump can btfo both the mods and shillary

Hillary will either look like a robot due to the cocktail of drugs she's on, or look like a walking corpse.
There will be a suspicious abundance of breaks.

Trump will act like a gentleman whenever there appears to be a health issue, and won't try interjecting when she has a coughing fit, but will mercilessly savage her the rest of the time.
Trump will have a doctor standing by so it looks like he's the hero of the hour when she inevitably collapses, and will try to be the one that helps her up.
The moderators will desperately try to shield Hillary from the legion of corruption allegations Trump will level at her, but it will only cause the normies that CNN et al have shielded from the truth to find out, and make it blatantly obvious that they're biased.

Kek, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we shitposted, or why we got doxxed. All that matters is that men stood against the establishment. That's what's important! Chaos pleases you, Kek... so grant us one request. Grant us your power in this debate! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!

Defecate in debate

>Trump tears killdog a new one
>Shillary gets visibly upset, starts barking
>Mid-bark she starts having a mild seizure
>Knees give out, 4 SS agents hold her up and drag her off stage
>CNN claims Trump somehow "assaulted" her
>Hillary loses 5 points
>Landslide

when is the first debate?

>trump will act like a funny orange retard
>hillary will be wearing one of those stupid coats and come across as a total cunt

good luck america

Kek works in mysterious ways. Have faith and your prayers will be answered

I hope the moderators at least try to be neutral.

Hillary calls Trump, "racist", "bigot", "sexist" and "do you really feel safe with him having control of nuclear weapons"

Trump will call Clinton, " weak", "sickly" and a liar.

My prediction is hillary won't be well enough to do them so the dems will come up with some reasoning behind it "we won't debate with racists' and the msm will support them for doing it.

Hillary is an experienced politician; Trump is not.
Hillary is used to being under pressure; Trump is not.
That said, I hope Trump dominates her and I hope he gets the presidency.

Imagine a Bernie x Hillary debate, but instead of Hillary debating a pillow pet, she'll be trying to tell off a steam roller

Good joke, user.

This will be the part where trump completely melts down fails miserably and hands the election to the cunt.

I predicted almost two years ago now that Shillary would lose her voice multiple times during the debates, so that.

If pepe the frog gets mentioned, I'm downing my whole drink

I know. Look at how Trump was treated in the GOP debates with all of the using of audio and video fragments quoting him.

Trump and Hillary both get shot in the face

Have faith in Christ. For only through Him will you find Salvation.

Pants of shit
Coughing fit
Every time she tells a lie
Poo runs down her inner thigh
Pee in a cup
Seize up
Hillary will convulse
She'll end up wthout a pulse

She'll look weak, President Trump will hammer her on a thousand heavy things. Democrats will pretend everything is a-ok, no Weekend at Bernies here! Remember how the DNC convention was like having a holiday in a broken home where everything is all fucked up but everyone is playing pretend? It will be like that. President Trump will say something that is both rough and calculated, and they'll all chew on that doggie treat for a while.

idk OP I will be watching from across the border with a bottle of maple syrup

Trump will wear a seizure inducing suit.

trump can play an audience like none other, and boy is this gonna be some good tv

hillary gonna be made to look like a fool

youtube.com/watch?v=dVxVDDYwNvU

Nice attitude you defeatist faggot

Hillary will expose herself
>I WILL HAVE YOU KILLED TRUMP

SHADILAY

>And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!
Calm thy soul, lest you damn us all!

To be honest, Trump will smoke her realistically, but the media and the left will pretend Hillary MURDERED Trump, exaggerating everything as much as they can.. And then the CTRâ„¢ will post the same shit-tier "burn" over and over again. Screencap this niggas.

Monday September 26, Hofstra University, Long Island, New York

Bingocard when?

Also trump simply has to make her mad to have her go into seizure territory.

Trump will be boring and stick to his script about policy details, Hill will say the right things (because of her earpiece) but falter and give some indication of how sick she is

gotchu senpai

Doesn't matter what happens, news sources on both sides will declare their favored candidate won and the other was stupid etc. with hideous pictures of both with goofy faces

Dicking bimbos.
Colin Powell.

>Trump starts hitting Hillary hard on the emails
>Hillary gets caught up in one of her lies
>she starts having a Rubio moment
>starts shaking
>legs weak
>arms spaghetti
>falls to the ground
>starts having a siezure
>pisses herself while wriggling around
>Trump continues, "Look at her. She has no strength. She has no stamina"

Problem here is that people will actually watch it for themselves, and those people will spread their views to those that didn't, and the social circles will inevitably overlap.

the shills can pull that shit with the Republican events that the confirmation bias squad would never actually watch for themselves, but this is something that will be forced into their faces.

I live near there
Wat do?

One coughing fit and stick a fork in her cause she's done, actually she's been done for along time now even with all her millions of ads on tv and radio that no one listens too.

This, sadly. Trump is a bad debater and he's never done a one-on-one before.

Go there. Shout Pepe.

This isn't actually the format, based of the rules they are choosing, this will be one of the most disappointing debates ever, even if it may beat the superbowl in viewership. They are not directly addressing each-other. They aren't even showing the other candidate when the other is talking. It will simply be a 90 minute interview where they happen to be at the same place.

Well if you want to try and attend, then possibly look into it? Assuming you're a Trump supporter and not a DNC shill, of course.

I predict the wicked Hillary
Will be pumped full of shit, a distillery
But she will lose to Trump
With her cancerous lump
And an arsehole like field artillery

I think trump is going to do very, very well. The news media is going to howl about how poorly he did and how obviously Clinton will win.

Trump is going to look and act like a President.

we'll have the same shit during trump v jeb. Trump will just overwhelm hillary.

Will try

$Hillary will stutter and faint live, these digits confirm

It looks like a bookbag

>Hillary is an experienced politician; Trump is not.
And she's still shit
>>Hillary is used to being under pressure; Trump is not.
>Owner of 500 businesses
>Has been holding several rallys a week for a year, making every public appearance he can
>He's not used to being under pressure
>Hillary wasting away in bed being immune to the law, making as few public appearances as possible, and has the entire media covering her ass 24/7
>Under more pressure than Trump
Thanks for that subtle correction

Used to being under pressure in a debate, as per the thread's topic, you thick cunt.

Even better is that Hillary hasn't had a serious debate opponent for 8 years.
She can clearly take grillings, or at least could before the candidacy, but she's had the way paved for her for the past year now.
Sanders was a doormat cuck in their debates, and blatantly paid off in some way to be so.
The media has been singing her praises unless the truth was so blatant that they couldn't hide it.

I just want to see that last vestige of delusion shatter in her eyes, when she realises that she bought into her own lies.

>implying that the debates will happen

Not going to happen

>Will Hillary piss herself on stage?
She has the catheter and avoids water like it's poison before and during public appearance

>Trump calls Hillary on her bullshit
>Debate moderator blatantly sides with Hillary to try and shut him down
>Trump supporters in the audience go absolutely fucking nuts, which in turn causes the Hillary "supporters" to also go fucking nuts
>Full scale riot
>Debate cancelled

You mean when she debated literally who, and a cuck that refused to attack her, and even let her berate him during his fucking turn?

What the existing politicians have forgotten is that the people's views matter. Trump is a sales genus. He is going to sell the shit out of himself to Mr. and Mrs. America.

The media and political elite are so totally disconnected they can't see the sales pitch.

This is why Trump keeps doing his rallies. He is figuring out what people actually want and how to communicate with them. He has been tuning his sales pitch.

>Trump isn't used to pressure

Yeah, because Donald is a basement-dwelling NEET who never goes outside

What's the survey about?

if there were a large audience i could see this happening, but since these debates are made mainly for television the audiences are usually small

Christ is but only one of many of Kek's disciples

Trump will say
HILLARY IS NOT FIT TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT
Hillary will say she's fine whilst shitting herself
He will then point and laugh
Audience will join him
Trump wins

Trump will storm off in a rage fit
screen cap this

Everyone saying Trump will destroy her. Is this the general consensus or just Cred Forums delusion?

Trump dwarfs Hillary
He could win the debate without saying a word
She looks like a frail tiny old woman even moreso next to Trump

>Trump will word salad if asked any question which requires a detailed coherent answer

"I think, for me, nuclear is just the power, the devastation is very important to me."

CTR

>Hillary's answers all end with calling Trump a racist bigot xenophobic *ist *got *phobic
>Moderators all ask Trump why he's racist, bigot, xenophobic and where dem tax returns
>no one mentions Hillary's Health
>Hilary requests a bathroom break halfway through
>moderators let it happen
>Trump ends up getting twice the talking time of Hillary because moderators will bombard him
>liberals will throw a fit afterwards no matter what saying the moderators should have crucified him and how dare they even invite him

If Trump manages to win despite all this then Hillary is done.

Crom.

you're right, he is a total sales genus

Hillary will win the first debate just by being more temperate, knowledgeable, and experienced.

The media will call her the victor, then Trump will cry about how the media is biased and refuse to do the other debates.

This is probably 100% accurate.
Trump has never done a 1 on 1 debate, and he's going to throw a fit at the moderators.

Fuck yes favorite movie! here's a (you)

really corrects my record

It's a general consensus. MSM on pre-damage control releasing articles like "what exactly is 'winning' a debate?" So they can define what winning is when the time comes and say she 'won', or at be very least trump didn't based on some insane definition of winning they create when anyone with eyes could see who the winner was. Trump has my vote no matter what but I voted Obama and was super blue pulled and brainwashed but even after the first debate with Romney I was like "wow Romney destroyed him" even though MSM wa staying he didn't but anyone with eyes could see Romney won. He just conceded the last two because he's too much of a gentlemen

Styxhexenhammer?

I'm not worried one bit about our future President Trump. Hillary on the other hand can go several ways, hopefully one or two or even all of the following happen below, the woman is not well and all this stress of debating Trump may trigger an episode and then some. May we praise Kek our Lord of Chaos and Savior.

Coughing fit, can go on for minutes, that look of panic when she can't stop is priceless.
Faints, yes actually faints feels weak, low energy, does the boogey man dance on stage.
Sedated, yea, they'll load her up on thorazine or another anti-psychotic med and she's a slobbering idiot all glassy eyed.
Wired, they load her up on amphetamines, but she yells and screams rages, looks like a complete psycho to the American people and world.
Both Uppers and Downers, this will be real interesting, her med crew loads her up on uppers and downers and she's a complete fuckin mess, has a look on her face like she's have a stroke or frog in throat the whole time, one minute looks like she's panicking the next she's screaming yelling.
Raw Hillary, no drugs no nothing, and she just goes in low energy, her usual self, nothing exciting, but Trump keeps on powering through and she looks like she's in over her head.

She doesn't have the stamina kid, she's all burned out and that IT consultant issue and all the other issues are going to keep her on her toes paranoid. Think a paranoid cornered rat.

Praise Kek.

In the end, the retards at CNN will spin it to make it seem like Hillary was triumphant against Trump, it'll be hilarious, but the truth is the world will see something is terribly wrong with Hillary mentally and physically.

underrated.

Nice poem, 7/10

The media will ask lots of irrelevant softball questions to Hillary and do their best to stump Trump.

Kind of like with Obama & Romney in their 2nd debate.

It was actually really comprehensive, about what policies are important you, what he should talk about, how he should isn't himself...

I don't think he should leave it up to us he needs to win the independents

Responded to myself like a retard

>My bet
Trump drops out of all debats.

I am convinced at least 70% of american flags are based Sarah Palin.

shes looking around isn't she? what is this?

>1 post by this ID
Thanks for correcting the record

Oh I misread it, I thought it was about Hillary asking her supporters how to beat Trump.
Good to see Trump does some preparing.

The first one (if it happens) will be a love fest. Just watch. The doo doo gets flung when the new leaks come out. Watch me!

Hillary calls a mexican on stage.

Trump will reverse his Primary persona and seem calm and collected. Hillary will be so doped up she might have difficulties speaking. Regardless the media will only play clips and write articles that make Trump look bad.

I'm hoping Hillary will be so over prepared that she has a Rubio malfunction.
Trump is good at answering a question without really answering it. Hillary is a robot who only parrots pre learned statements.

Earlier I watched Elizabeth Warren absolutely destroy the Wells Fargo CEO. She's the one who should be running for president.

youtube.com/watch?v=lXW5fwgkwQ0

fuck off potato thruster

Will be cancelled after the hack starts hacking.

Someone will hack Hillary's earpiece with loud annoying sounds. Hillary will twitch around until she can't take any more and she'll rip it out . Everyone will notice it but the special interests audience and moderator won't say anything. Just as Trump begins to say something about it, the feed cuts off. The debate then ends prematurely and the media goes in lockdown mode for the rest of the day. The story blows up on the internet. Trump wins in a landslide.

Kys

Symptom of Parkinson's...

I think the real question is how much drugs will Hillary be injected with to make sure she doesn't collapse on stage?

Based on what he's said publicly Trump will be stumped by this question-

>Do you support continued efforts by the United States for nuclear nonproliferation?
or
>As president would you continue an effort toward nuclear nonproliferation?

Especially if the moderator has Trump's own quotes to rebut what he says because he's given contradictory positions

Trump will win. Kek wills it.

Remember, everybody. Watch the debates live, and convince your normie friends to do the same. In reruns and summaries, CNN will definitely edit footage and hide clips that make Trump look good/Hillary look bad. They did the same damn thing when Trump and Clinton responded to the recent bombings, and they will continue to do so. Don't let the Communist News Network trick anybody.

>She doesn't have the stamina kid

Didn't Trump complain about having to stand at the debates in the Republican Primary?

Actually it's not close at all. NBC just did an online smartpoll with likely voter turnout weighing that puts Clinton up ten points nationally and has her winning virtually every swing state. Sorry Drumpftards, you lose.

Trump brings up something no one knows about yet. Then the entire nation has no choice but to research/look into it.

AND GET THIS.
He sticks to policies.

Nothing big happens. Trump comes out with a bit more policy plans than expected and Clinton surprises no one. They'll probably shit talk each other a lot but it won't go far

>Then the entire nation has no choice but to research/look into it.

you give the general viewing audience way too much credit. Most won't even bother to go to a fact checking site to see what lies were spouted by both sides.

And believe me, both sides will lie at some point.

>watching the contract signing
>feel quiver of arousal when Trump's godlike wrestler comes in

Aushitpost at its finest

It's the fucking finals.
This is the presidental finals. This is IT. The big shot.

People ARE going to watch this, especially with it being so heated up. Even if half the people dont look into anything said, there's still going to be major damage.

Trump will display empathy. I'm not sure what topic he'll use to show empathy, but one of his big moves will be pulling another 9/11 cryfest like he did against Cruz but probably less personal. Look for him telling sad stories about struggling people he's seen on the trail, infrastructure that is falling apart, etc.

Hillary is going to lose her composure at some point.

people are lazy as fuck. they'll watch the debate then turn it to football.

they're not going to fact check. And they're just as likely to start looking into the whole Trump doesn't give to charity thing as whatever he might bring up.

I think this came from Cred Forums?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/51h5qu/daily_reminder_to_ignore_all_polls_regardless_of/

Hillary has a medical episode.

Trump will pull a strobe light out from his pocket and flash Hillary into violent convulsions.

As is tradition.

Whatever happens, the media will spin it as an overwhelming Hillary victory and paint Trump as a loser.

Yeah, Lizzy gives good talk., too bad she never does anything, just like the dude she blasted a new rectum.

Donald has been in more debates the last year than Hillary has been in in her life.

Why do people think Lester Holt is going to be so unfair? He's by far the best of the mods they picked and all the key talking points are virtually Trump's entire campaign and why people are so excited about him, not to mention they're the easiest things to use against Hillary. They made this the FIRST debate for a reason. I don't expect anything too underhanded until the last two, especially the third one.

Trump will be calm and presidential. It will be the most boring debate of all time.

Hillary will sit on stage.

when is it?

Drumpf will get humiliated because he's a fucking joke and Hillary isn't Jeb Bush.

Trump will do okay, but not great, though like the forum, Shillary will him look amazing by comparison.

>leaf
next monday

I wonder. She didn't seem to have a problem lying in court for 12 hours straight on TV so I wonder if she will have trouble at the debates.

No. This is a debate, not a forum, retard.

vocaroo.com/i/s0lLGApS0xdJ

>debate will be called overwhelmingly in favour of hillary by all MSM outlets
>Trumps poll numbers fall off cliff after
>much talk of hillary momentum going into final stretch

Guaranteed - or your money back

>both candidates walk up to their stools
>Illary sits
>moderator asks Trump to sit as well
>"No, thanks, I can stand."
/debate

Mods have already been well warned by their peer group as to what is expected of them after Lauer

u r a good user
wait a minute that flag

>debate will be called overwhelmingly in favour of hillary by all MSM outlets

That is guaranteed, which is what happened after every debate in the primary with Trump being declared the loser. The online polls will then save him like every other time, and ultimately Trump will be named the winner.

>Trumps poll numbers fall off cliff after

If the user claiming to be a pollster is anything to go by, that has been the plan for months. We'll have to see if it matters come November.

>much talk of hillary momentum going into final stretch

It'll only be a talk of polls, while Hillary rests at home.

This is what worries me. Last election one of the moderators "fact checked" Romney and told him he was wrong and Obama was right in front of millions of voters

Then later it was proven Romney was correct but no one gave a fuck.

Lower mic volume for Trump.

Audience shills

Questions designed from a dozen think tanks to stump trump

MSN declaring Hillary the winner no matter what

Might even try to get Trump sick.

underrated

Agreed, anne frankly, I'm unsure why there's been so much excitement on this board for the debates. This is not neutral territory. All of the MSM will be conspiring to create a kill zone for Trumps campaign, they know its make or break now. Unless Hillary literally sharts or dies on stage, i cant see anything positive coming from the debates and if they manage to scare 1-2% into voting against him it will be decisive.

Clintons plan is no doubt to appear above the fray. I wouldn't be surprised if she rarely mentions him or talks to him directly.

As long as Trump doesn't stray to far from his policies and calling Hillary a lair, it will appear to be a wash. Then it's the media's turn to convince the public Trump got trounced, which people will see through, hopefully.

That's beautiful, man

Lol that is a great analogy for democrats

I actually think Lester Holt will go against the machine and really grill Clinton just like Matt Lauer did.

Prepare for more MSM salt

Bill Nye is too much of a fucking pussy to ever be a Commisar.

If Bill Nye was a character in 40k, he'd be a heretek who claims to understand all science, but is really just a really old enginseer

gods words.

kek

easy: trumpo-chan will remain quiet while shillary says nonsense, then, after she finishes, trumopo-chan will mention every single thing she's done (as well as supporting king nigger's actions). She'll cough her lungs out, shit herself and pass out due to being unable to fight back because it is accurate what he'd be saying (if you get lucky, she might die on the stage).

Theyll throw softballs for Hillary and tough questions for Trump. Trump will do good against the moderators but the media will spin it

Elizabeth Warren is a POS. She got to puff out her chest a bit on Wells Fargo who were already busted, but her political career has been almost as big of a joke as Obama's.

I am pretty sure Hillary will talk shit about Trump trying to get under his skin. Trump will then wind up and land a wild haymaker on Hillary. Then Hillary's bench clears and runs onto the stage to fight Trump. Then Trump's bench clears and runs onto the stage to intercept the Hillary bench. They are all then arrested and disqualified as felons. Jill Stein marries and runs with Gary Johnson since he promises to be her Powerbottom and together they win.

This actually makes sense. Trying to give him a false sense of security.

go to bed, Satan

Didn't only DNC-related donors fund the whole first debate, which means they got to set the terms for the debate, etc?

It was on Cred Forums a couple of days ago

I think it's irrelevant what happens anyway. Trump has won already. The polls are showing them neck and neck, but like with Brexit there's a ton of social pressure to not vote for Trump, so he will have loads of closeted voters.

This introduces a margin of error favouring Trump. Could be as high as 10%.

He will use the debates to sell himself more than smear her. He won't let her get away scot free, he's going to drop some hard bombs, but he's going to be a Trump that people who hate him won't expect. Mature, presidential, fun. It won't be the same Trump as from the Primary debates.

As a non-politician, Trump has the enviable benefit of a completely clean political record. He has no corruption or wars or broken promises to own up to, but that gives him the challenge of needing to prove he knows what he's talking about. Personally, I can't think of the sort of person who would understand and know more about politics and how the world works than a 70 year old genius billionaire.

Hillary will almost faint once, near the end. Enough to hurt her, but not like the sort of thing we're hoping for (shitting her pants, passing out, face-planting).

My dream would be for her to get woozy and start falling and Trump swoops in and catches her like Superman and summons the medical team.

I can't wait.

Let's assume for a moment that Hillary is 100% healthy during the debate, ie no coughing, sitting, shitting, seizing etc. She still has to deal with Trump's banter, something that a dozen seasoned male politicians from his own party were unable to do.

He labeled Jeb as low energy (and subtly insulted his wife) and pretty much ended his campaign on the spot. He essentially called Rand an ugly troll that nobody likes and ended his campaign. He got the 'Lyin Ted' moniker to stick with Cruz, and he's going to do the same thing to Hillary, but it will be magnitudes worse.

He'll bring up Monica and Bill, and Bill's history of sexual deviance. I won't be surprised if he uses the word 'rape'.

He's going to bring up how Hillary is literally above the law, and how she's in the pocket of the same establishment donors as the Bush family. He's going to bring up how her foreign policy literally created ISIS, and how the current administration is protecting them to this day.

He may even pull some crazy shit like encouraging people to look up all the mysterious deaths that surround the Clintons.

He'll bring up Hillary being in the pockets of the most anti woman and anti gay regimes on earth.

And God help her if she coughs or needs to excuse herself. He's going to slam her on her health issues. He'll bring up how she collapsed on 9/11 and how she's been ducking appearances.

If the moderators try to rig things to favor Hillary, Trump will call them out in front of the entire world, leading to further spikes in his popularity, just like during the Republican debates. He'll point out the lobbyists and the cronyism and absorb even more disenfranchised voters.

Barring a complete meltdown by Trump, Hillary is completely fucked. I'll be surprised if she even takes the stage.

My prediction is, Trump will kill her. He has too much ammo against Hillary.

But let's not kid ourselves, Hillary is smart. She knows how to debate. She's evil, but smart. But I think Trump has a chance.

How can trump not demolish her? Men naturally dominate women, it should be a shitshow, hillary will be sucking his 9 in dick half way in.

thanks for Correcting The Record, you retarded faggot

False flag attack ten seconds into the debate, hilldo is aleady dead tho

>686868
this counts as kek's manifestation, right?

When Trump does network interviews, press conferences, primary debates, talks at his rallies, he's throwing off his opposition, I believe he's going to show his true form at the debates and will be a mirror image of President Reagan.

I honestly don't know what I'm looking for with her eyes.
But
>her face when the crowd cheers for Bernie

>A 4 year degree should not be the only path to a good job

Okay, let's make tertiary education paid the same as doctors, lawyers, engineers.

I don't fucking understand how someone can justify this. The high paid jobs are already taxed more, what more do you fucking want?

>Trump reveals himself to be the reincarnation of Hitler and leads us into a glorious 4th reich

it is blessed

There's really only two possible outcomes:

>Trump gets schlonged

I see this happening if Trump gets made to look like he doesn't know what he's doing, flubbing a gotcha on details or prior statements, or if Clinton successfully baits him into losing his temper onstage.

>Clinton gets schlonged

I see this happening if Clinton gets bogged down having to defend all of her scandals onstage or if a health incident happens on live television. A "tie" will be a schlonging by default since Clinton will come off as comparable to someone perceived by millions of people as an unserious neophyte.

We'll see which one happens in a week, though I alway err to the side of pessimism.

Hillary will bow out due to health reasons and send kiddie-diddler VEEP to fill in. REALITY: everytime she opens her mouth, her poll ratings drop!

>Trump will do okay, but not great, though like the forum, Shillary will him look amazing by comparison.
>Drumpf will get humiliated
>Drumpftards,
>Trump has never done a 1 on 1 debate, and he's going to throw a fit at the moderators.
>Hillary will win the first debate just by being more temperate, knowledgeable, and experienced.

Thank you for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.
PLUS
L
U
S
You've earned a chance at a BONUS*
(((BONUS ROUND)))
*IF
D U B S: Lord KEK breeds the autism out of your line.

T R I P S: You never existed.

Q U A D S or Higher: Hillary strokes out after 1st debate.

Regardless of the performance, MSM DECLARES HER THE WINNER!

It would be wise not to reveal the power levels now because Hillary is definitely going for the sympathy vote.

To put her down while she makes the appeal will make him look like the aggressor.

They have to post the polls of people's reactions and they get flustered and angry when Trump does well so everyone will know he really wins, they can only be so biased

Hopefully he pulls the facts out of his pocket like he did to Anderson cooper

>What are yours for the President Debate?
>Will Hillary piss herself on stage?
It's going to be seizures.
>Will Trump expose his true power level to the world?
Not yet.

I'm sure there will be a dozen threads encouraging people to vote Trump as the winner in every poll released within minutes of the debates' end.

Every 5 minutes Trump will alternate between destroying Hillary and saying the dumbest dodgy shit I have ever heard.

Pretty much like every other day. Hillshills will declare victory, Trumpets will declare victory, and poll numbers will be made up to suit the Jew's ultimate purpose.

Actually winning should be easy for Trump since Hillary has a well known dark record any retard could exploit.

>ILLary: You are not experienced enough or fit to be president!

>Trumperor: Yes, yes (imagine it with his smug voice, face and hand gestures), I might dont have the same experience as you. The experience you have at (increasing the volume and ryhtm of his voice like if he was a wrestler talking shit before a match) protecting our embassy at Benghazi! The experience you have at leaking confidential information because you dont know how to even manage a mail account! The experience you have lying and getting funded by terrorists!

And fit to be president? I wont even mention your health issues (wink to the camera), but in the words of Comey from the F....B....I , he said ""I don't think that our investigation established she was actually particularly sophisticated with respect to classified information and the levels and treatment". The F...B...I literally saying that you are not "sophisticated enough" to work confidential information...and an e-mail account!

Continued...

hopefully someone corpses hillary up and sends her on one way ticket to hell

d.trump (pbuh) will win the president i tell you now

>ILLary: But u r racys and sexist

>Trumperor: (smug face to the side Camera) Im going to quote, Hillary, may I quote you? You called an afroamerican citizen of the U S A, "a damn n word", disabled children "f retards" and jews "f kikes". Would you call that racist? But dont take my word for granted, no, look it up, go ahead, look it up, you can check it up on your phone right now, go ahead.

>While the audience check their phones I will also suggest them to read about how you released a rapist and laughed at their female victims. Was that sexist? Was it feminism? I dont know what was it, but Im 100% sure I wouldnt like to take part on any of that. Look it up people, look it up. Its all there.

If he plays his cards right Hillary might have a fucking heart attack.

Thank you for correcting the record.

He's got so much to work with. Trouble is, he's got to do it without being TOO mean. Clearly she deserves it and clearly it's true and WE would certainly enjoy it, BUT that's not going to snake-charm the normies and ultimately that's the goal.

I have faith that he's working on his delivery and it'll be fine so long as he doesn't let her rattle him and go off the reservation. He can't blow his load all at once either since there are more debates to come. At any rate, those moments will be the most satisfying of the debatss.

>easy questions for Hillary, ignore Trump
coughing
>Hard question for Trump, Hillary already rehearsed answer
coughing
>Trump gets mad at the moderator for not bringing up Hillary's scandals, starts slamming Hillary for the email scandals
coughing
>Hillary starts to pass out, bails out of debate half way through

>Clinton will be pumped with speed and medication. She'll be smiling and a skipping school girl to the audience ,and a freight train to Trump.

>Trump won't bring up her killing thousands in coups and wars or rigging the Democratic primaries because he's dumb.

All Clinton needs is a tie. Trump isn't good enough to win, and a tie is the most he can get. Which is still a lose because he's behind.

/thread

He's not wrong you know.

I don't know if I see it, but there's a couple times when her eyes are clearly pointing in two different directions. Her left eye moves first, and her right eye follows

classic

When is the debate? Exams made me lose track of the elections

Oh shit nigger

the dupples tell it like it is

That's nice Satan. Now go to bed and get your sleep, you've got a lot of pagans to keep down tomorrow.

Clinton will go apeshit and start cussing out Trump, then goes on about how she doesn't even need to do a damn thing and she'll be president because the elections are rigged, and then threaten to jail the moderators and Trump as well as his whole family for treason once she becomes president.

Please almighty Kek please make Hillary have a pantsuit-shitting induced seizure on stage live for millions to see. That's all I've ever wanted in life.

What's the deal with the sitting for the debate? Is it the first time it has happened?

Shouldn't it raise some red flags that Hillary requested that they be seated?

Sitting down detracts from the whole event.

I read this like jingle bells

Two man enter one man leaves -
j/k hillary will be a no show or have to phone it in

We should petition that the debates be standing to clearly see the candidates. Can we tweet the moderators?

I predict Clinton doesn't show up and Obama does instead

Where does it say they sit?

>Trump will have a doctor standing by

pretty sure she's alluding to trades, which pay pretty well

the fact of the matter is there are a lot of kids in college who would probably be better off doing a trade

I remember it was either a request or a demand made by hillary a few weeks back

It will be the beginning of the end for trumps meme campaign

questions will be slanted towards Hillary, interviewers will be cucked as usual.

Audience will be 80% filled with Clinton donors and Jewish shills.

Despite all those factors against Trump, he will humiliate Hillary. There will be so many "oooooh" moments I'll probably cum at some point.

Post debate, the media will rant about how Hillary "stumped" the Trump, yet everyone who watched the debate will know that to be false.

It will be glorious, and we get to witness 3 debates. Get comfy

At least she'll win the Indian vote.

wtf howd you get the permit for that pepe

>>>/(((Facebook)))/

hillary fucking dies

like a lotus blossum from the mud

HAIL HYDRA

>Holiday in a broken home

user, you are a poet.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

This is my prediction.

>Trumps play the lovable cool guy card like in Jimmy Fallon`s show.
>He uses his smooth talking talking about how the military endorses him.
>Hillary start ranting sjw bullshit and coughing like a sick bitch.
>He is polite to her
>She start ranting even more
>Someone on the crowd screams "PEPEEEE"
>She starts coughing
>Trump hands her a hankerchief
End of the time. LANDSLIDE

No Bully Communists will straight up cut the feed if Trump went this hard

I wish I could give you a prediction but I honestly don't know. This election cycle has been such a wild ride and I don't want to get off. I know the ride keeps going if Trump wins the election and it comes to a screeching half if he doesn't.

Donald Trump has ignited a movement and I honestly believe that without him the movement dies. The legacy of what he has started will not be carried into the future if he does not win the election. I believe the momentum is on our side. These debates will prove it. It's well known that there are no winners in debates like this, but there can certainly be losers. If he can maintain composure, which he certainly has been doing lately, then I believe we have a very real shot at victory.

These debates will be hard for Trump, make no mistake. Hillary has already crushed one political movement this cycle. I hope to god that our movement is her political graveyard.

Place your bets

You're right. Trump has only won 15 on 1 debates. Surely he won't be able to handle just one person directly attacking him.

good idea

Coughing fits
Pants of shit
Defecate on the stage
Hill needs pills or else she's kill
Trump wins the debate

Coughing fits
Pants of shit
Defecate on the stage
Trump wins the debate

Coughing fits
Pants of shit
Defecate on the stage
Trump wins the debate

Dying on the show
Of the big debate
Off to hell she goes
MAGA all the way

President Trump is here
He makes America great
He will build the wall
and Mexico will pay

Coughing fits
Pants of shit
Defecate on the stage
Trump wins the debate

read along with
youtube.com/watch?v=3h48njMMLOc

Trump will have someone in the audience with a discreet strobe laser.

As much as I want to see Hillary's ambitions and lust for power smashed, I think she's gonna grab Trump by his balls and twist them right off.

I hope Trump can make her look like the conniving, lying bitch that she is, but I think he's acted like a total boob so many times that she's going to use his own words to score points.

Hopefully Trump will use her terrible record against her, but I think Hillary will be helped by the fawning press and squeek out the win.

Trump's true opponent will be the "moderators." Hillary will be barely coherent.

Honestly?

She will regurgitate the same media talking points to bash Trump

And Trump will be ready.

Or she's tired and stressed out because she knows her future depends on not appearing weak. She really could be Nixon'd on live television.

Yes a billionaire business man is not used to being under any pressure at all.

>Hillary and Trump on the debate stage
>cameras rolling
>things in full swing
>both candidates answer questions in turn while maintaining an initial facade of politeness
>the tension in the room is palpable
>everyone's wondering who will strike first

>Hillary sneezes
>and again
>coughs a few times

>the room freezes over
>the moderates look stuck
>Trump reaches for the handkerchief in his breast pocket
>every man in the room feels a slow smirk creeping into the expressions
>Lester Holt is working hard to keep the grin off his face
>Hillary's eyes suddenly water. She blinks it back and makes a show of wiping her nose with her sleeve, but it's too late
>Trump pulls the handkerchief free
>he walks toward Hillary, leaving his podium
>the enlarging bulge in his slacks is obvious
>every woman in the room starts panting, pupils dilating
>the men shift in their chairs to straighten their rising erections
>Little Don threatens to burst out of Trump's pants as he reaches Hillary's position
>Lester Holt is now [heavy breathing]
>the men and women are both clenched in aroused anticipation
>Trump reaches Hillary and offers the handkerchief
>"Here, use this."
>Hillary, tears running down her face, her eyeballs twitching in opposite directions, takes the handkerchief
>"T-thanks."
>Trump meets Hillary's zombie-like stare
>"It was my privilege."
>the women shriek in terrified yet instinctual orgasm, breaking the long silence
>the men in the room all simultaneously ejaculate while wearing shit-eating grins
>Lester Holt faints
>Little Don engorges to such a size that it rips open Trump's fly and sprays his seed across the crowd
>Hillary collapses, foaming at the mouth and twitching as the handkerchief flutters down to land on her face
>Trump is declared the winner of the debate

>less than two months later he is elected president, announces a formal military alliance with Russia and initiates joint plans to colonize the moon using LFTR technology as a power source

>rump

I lost so hard

Drinking game with my friend.

Trump says "tremendous" take a sip

Trump says "Chiya" take a sip

Trump says "Radical Islamic Terrorism" take a sip, if Hillary says "Radical Islamic Terrorism" finish your drink.

Hillary says "racist" take a sip

Hillary says "Islamophobic" take a sip

Health issues get brought up take a sip

If Hillary coughs, finish your drink.

If Pepe is mentioned finish your drink.

I am drunk while writing this, sorry for spelling

meme war

Fuck off, nigger. I'm Indian and I want to MAGA.

Yes, 100%

They probably have pre-planned responses to certain topics but I hope Trump really brings up the recent reddit email thing that has just been discovered.

Trump takes outs his 9x9 cock and violently skull fucks hillary

Hillary will walk onto stage being Hillary. She will talk like Hillary, look like Hillary. Audience will recognize Hillary. To bad she is Hillary, that in itself is a Death Sentence.

she dies onstage

Honestly? I don't think we're going to see Primaries Trump much unless Hillary attacks first.

He's most likely going to try to bait her and generally not treat her very seriously. He already isn't, he's treating her as gently as you'd treat your sick old grandma.

But make no mistake he will probably try to set her off with straight-faced, pithy remarks. When she takes the bait he'll probably take on the attitude of a scolding nurse who discovers that you didn't go to the bathroom in time and your pee is all over the floor.

This would accomplish two things:
>Make it appear that Hillary isn't fit physically/mentally to be pres
>Show America at large that he can take the high road and get down to the brass tacks

I think he's trying to build up the image of Hillary as a sick and deluded old woman for the public, with maybe a dash of stoking the public's unease with her corruption and irresponsibility

This is what's going to happen:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iw4-1E4ooX0

Fucking underrated

I hope he claps his hand loudly and she is triggered into a seizure. Might lose the fingersnap feminists but it's worth it.

But they'll try everything to not do that. Like they tried to get one of the debates during an important sports game?

>Then later it was proven Romney was correct

48 days until Christmas

>the dick cube

mfw, shillary collapses

I think the presidential debate is the perfect time for both candidates to disavow David Duke, Robert Byrd and the KKK.

Ate the moderators announced yet

hour?

>Hillary is used to being under pressure; Trump is not.

Everyone read what this retard wrote. Think about it.
A multi-billionaire taking huge risks with gargantuan amounts of wealth and capital isn't used to pressure, guys. It's been SUPER EASY AND RELAXED to build the global business and brand of Trump.

dubs of truth

we'll build shitting highways, it's gonna be great

There was a screencap version I saw with a much better second half by a pooinloo. I wish I had saved it

A nervous lady, pale of face
Centipede has faster pace

Eyes will twitch, skin will itch
Lights and noises stun the witch

Legs are sore, knees will bend
She knows that now this is the end

Bowels gurgle, sphincter slacks
Poo is slipping through the cracks
She can't hold the faeces back
From Kek's unholy shit attack

SPEWING SPIT, COUGHING FIT
DIAPER FILLING UP WITH SHIT

THE SHAME WILL CAUSE A FATAL STROKE
"I BET THE FROG DID THIS" SHE'LL CROAK

Holy shit

All of them.

>excited to hear what hillary has to say about jobs
>never heard anything from her on it
>it's stupid bullshit
>and green energy make-work gubment feel good contracts
>mfw

Topkek

If Trump is doing his homework and comes well prepared, then he could win it. All he needs to do is BTFO her like he did to the GOP.

I am worried about how he will perform though. Its definitely make-or-break, and if Hillary manages to get him good like Rubio did once she could get a massive boost in the polls.

I can't imagine Trump is going to wing it like the other debates. He would definitely be rehearsing and will come with his own tricks.

She faints when asked a serious incriminating question. Checkem

Hillary is going to feel a sudden rumbling in her guts, then have to quickly exit the stage, running like a penguin with her asscheeks clenched together. Thats the last we'll ever see of her.

Trump has an entire team of peeps at his back. That doesnt make him invincible but i think he will do better than Romney did. Lefties had a hard on for Obama. They dont love Clinton.

Source?

Since the expectations are so low for Trump (literally half of the public thinks he's a monster, stupid, buffoon, ...) he doesn't even have to perform that well.

I expect him to be calmer than normally is the case, but as strong as always.

What he says won't matter that much, it's how he says it: perception is the only thing that matters.

As for Shillary: I think her (((doctors))) will probably succeed in keeping her 'healthy' for the debates, but I don't expect her to be able to respond to Trump. She just isn't prepared for that.

I expect Trump to win, I am quite confident about that.

kek fuck that would be good

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
CAN'T STAND UP SHE HAS TO SIT
EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
PEE PEE
POO POO
SHE CAN'T TAKE IT TO THE LOO
BY FIRE MONKEY, KEK AND TRUMP
LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

>shillary tries to be a know it all
>comes off as a total bitch

lmao

Trump's WWE appearances are so fucking great, I recommend everyone to check them out.

Very nice, my + friend

Done

Trump does the first debate, declines to do the second and third.

>Hillary is an experienced politician; Trump is not.

She's not an "experienced politician". She's a Washington insider who rode her husband's coat tails to power. In 2008, she got the shit beaten out of her by a no-name Muslim nigger with 2 years senate experience.

In a debate, Hillary could defeat someone like Cruz or Rubio because they all work from the same playcard. They all tell the same lies and repeat the same catchphrases. Trump, though, is a wild card. He isn't playing the same game. She'll call him a racist or accuse him of discriminating against Muslims and he'll call her Lyin' Hillary and say she murdered a bunch of people. He'll point out that she's the one who started the Birther movement back during the '08 primaries.

The important thing about Trump is, he does not give a shit about the conventions of contemporary politics. He'll go on stage and do whatever the fuck he wants and that's why he'll win. Hillary has no way of countering him. And that's assuming she doesn't have a nervous breakdown on stage, shit herself, fall over and/or have a fucking seizure.

Thanks for the analysis Scott

JEWISH DONORS
WEALTHY HEEBS
TRICKING ALL THE STUPID SHEEP
"SHE'S A WOMAN,"
"IT'S TIME YOU KNOW?"
TO KEEP THEIR DIRTY MONEY-FLOWS

Hoo boy! Are we reaching levels of stripping the veil, previously unheard of?
In the beginning there was the Word.
Reducing the sound to a set of beliefs...

IMHO

>Trump wins convincingly - 15%

>Trump wins slightly - 25%

>Stalemate - 30%

>Clinton wins slightly - 20%

>Clinton wins convincingly - 10%

I think Clinton will have prepared for this for a long time. She knows Trump is expected to win. She's going to bring a few wildcards.

Trump is good at this stuff but when faced with stuff he doesn't expect may have a tendency to say something stupid.

This is assuming Hillary doesn't collapse on stage.

Hillary will get curb stomped

She won't be showing up
>If she does it will be through skype because she doesnt want to spread her plague to the audience, shortly after faking connection issues and disconnecting
There will be a massive wave of corrupt the record posts on Cred Forums
He will get on stage and not have anyone to debate with

Afterward he will surge in the "polls" and then drop for no reason at all the next day

>Sorry, just making predictions based on how things have turned out so far

MAGA

Bomb threat or the equivalent will be called in the moment Hillary needs help

Nicely done.

they know where that zucchini has been ...

Well done pajjet

Everyone will die. Next year will be year one A.D.

Hillary faints, Trump gets shot for trying to help her for "endangering a candidate".

BREATH WILL CATCH
EYES WILL SHINE
WITH UNKEPT LIES AND UNKEMPT TIME
BETRAYAL NOW OF ALL YOU FEAR
GUTS WILL ROLL AND LIQUID SQUIRTS
CLENCH AND TRY TO HOLD WITHIN
BLUE PANTSUIT NIGHTSOIL
HEAVING BREAST AND PANICKED ARMS
A TUMBLE DOWNWARD, PRESSURIZED CHOCOLATE SPRAY
CTR WILL CUT AWAY

Trump wins

SWORD, GIVE ME STRENGTH

It's like her eyes move on their own and the only way she can do against it is tilt her head so it doesn't look awful

Can Trump actually win the debate? I know he can out-banter her but that probably won't cut it and he'll have to be more detailed than in the primaries. Unless he's been studying policies and stuff that's pretty much all Hillary has to bring up to show that he's out of his depth.
Conversely, Hillary just has to start coughing or collapsing on stage for Trump to win.
Whats it going to be?

Don't forget that there is actually a decent amount of people involved in preparing these two for the debate. And for what is worth, Trump's guys have been doing a good job at it recently (read: the way he rick-rolled journalists last Friday).

With that said, I suspect that he will actually prepared to this debate while making it look as if he is 'direct' and 'improvising' on the spot - something he is good at.

Hillary will choke.

I would like that think that Trump is smart enough to prepare properly. He's had plenty of time and there's no reason he can't do really well.

Policy details don't mean shit if the overall policies are shit.

That's her biggest problem right there. Trump has objectively taken much better positions than her. Even if she has the specifics and intricacies locked down, that doesn't change.

The ironic thing is, Trump's policies are more well known given how loudly and constantly he states the big picture. The public opinion has a less solid grasp of what Hillary stands for, aside from the typical Democrat stances and some of Bernie's positions.

Even now Hillary is stealing Trump's points (vetting refugees, getting tough with China, etc) and it sticks out like a sore thumb because those are the only points she doesn't go into the numbers with. Would be ironic if she doubled down and managed to figure out the details for those stolen policies.

Your statement reminded me of another ironic fact.

People (especially Trump opposition) blame him for his loud and direct way of stating things.

Yet the same people often belong to a VERY vocal minority of SJWs.