Wtf I hate dr pepper now

is this why Americucks are so obese?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cream_soda
chriskresser.com/is-refined-sugar-really-toxic/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
gmo-awareness.com/avoid-list/gmo-sodas/
lifesitenews.com/blogs/confused-about-the-pepsi-fetal-cell-issue-here-are-the-facts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if you drink Dr. Pepper you're probably obese yeah

No, it's because we eat too many calories and then blame everything and everyone but ourselves.

We take in more calories than we burn. It's really that simple.

Retards don't understand that genetic engineering isn't a bad thing. Modern corn wouldn't exist without genetic engineering.

There is literally nothing wrong with GMO
americans are fat fucks because they're too stupid to cook and its cheap enough that people can buy everything premade

thanks Dr. pepper for letting me know

It doesn't matter

I fucking love that drink. They stopped selling it here. I have to go to an american import shop to get it now. :(

Quick question, why is American cream soda the wrong colour?

i've never seen green cream soda, it's always a light tan-ish color in the stores i go to

woah i've never seen green cream soda
is that how it is in the rest of the world?

Yes you have the wrong colour. How can you call it the green ambulance if it is not green?

Selective breeding is genetic engineering.
So all cattle, most fruit and vegetables are genetically modified.

>he drinks cream soda that isn't the color of cream

Such is life in a third world country.

>he doesn't know about my green microcreamsoderies

Slightly different corn DNA in your soda will not make you obese the corn syrup itself however will contribute to obesity over time.

And then drink beer every night

Your cream soda tastes like toothpaste as well.

probably because people don't associate green with cream so people looking for a cream soda will just ignore the green bottles, making the cream colored ones more profitable

What the fuck, they sell it at the Woolworths near my house

>genetic engineering is bad
you kids are so fucking stupid

no, your toothpaste tastes like sarsaparilla

we brush our teeth with mint over here

Dude....I fucking bought a bottle of DRP less than 10 minutes ago...

Do you even know what the flavor of cream soda is meant to be?

Its not cream by the way.

Have you guys ever had green flavored chappies bubble gum? Also a keeper.

don't you bad mouth A&W

YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHICH AREA YOU LIVE IN!!!!!!!!

PLEASE BE CAPETOWN

bro you can return it. just explain to the cashier that you're now WOKE

No, but it does show how scientifically illiterate Americucks are.

hmmm yeah but here we can tell its used with GMO products which generally aren't bad, though Monsanto has overtly sinister aspirations

just like how AI isn't bad, but Google is led by the fucking death cult of Kurzweil

Because of GMO corn? Yeah, no. Because of the high per-capita consumption of sugar and all around general gluttony? Yeah.

checked

GMO has never had a long term study. WE are the long term study. We're the guinea pigs here so I guess we'll find out within the next decade of the GMO consequences. so far were at record stomach problems

Somerset West

fuck you. it's my favorite soda and i am the fucking opposite of obese.

>green flavored

they say spearmint right on them you illiterate coon

No, this is why.

in the late 1970's and early 1980's when many food manufacturers began using HFCS instead of sucrose obesity and diabetes rates started skyrocketing. It's not the sole cause but it's the one most directly responsible.

HFCS is monomeric sugars rather than a dissacharide linked by a covalent bond. To break down sucrose you have to have an enzyme that breaks that covalent bond to free the glucose. This gives your body some regulatory control over how much glucose and fructose it's getting in its system at once. But with HFCS there is no bond, you just have freely available glucose and fructose shots straight into your bloodstream. Fructose is linked with insulin resistance. So your body doesn't use the glucose properly and stores it as fat, and you become more prone to diabetes.

HFCS is in EVERYTHING in American food and has been for the last 40 years, when the obesity epidemic started.

It really has very little to do with buying everything premade. Its just a combination of sloth and gluttony, Americans have a tendency to consume more calories than they burn.

>dr. pepper

absolutely disgusting

>2016
>falling for the sugary jew

KEK

Check this retard, he does not even know what green flavor is.

Fuck man thats a bit far away for me, I am not that sick enough to drive all that way for doctor pepper.

Cream soda is vanilla you cunt...

Lol, you had to google that one hey?

You get obese if you consume more calories than you burn. Calories calories out unless your genetics can break the laws of physics.

If you're cooking you generally make food thats more filling and lower in calories, where as premade shit is just empty carbs and salt. I think the lack of fiber in many americlap diets is why they shart in mart

Dr. Pepper is the only red pilled soft drink on the market.

WTF, I don't feel safe drinking Dr. Pepper any more.

>American eating habits

>G-GMOS ARE BAD

Hi Jill Stein

>HFCS is in EVERYTHING in American food
the only non-sugary thing I ate during my fortnight in burgerland was an expensive but extremely delicious steak

I only put sugar in my coffee. The rest of the day i drink water or tea.

it isn't JUST calories. But largely the TYPE of calories too.

Refined Sugar and ESPECIALLY HFCS are particularly bad. since that's shot straight into the blood with little time to digest and gets stored as fat

If you're eating complex carbs instead of refined sugars it takes longer to digest and so you store less as fat, it gives you more time to be able to burn it normally.

>Your cream soda tastes like toothpaste as well.

>product of the Coca Cola company

You're drinking the same shit that we do; they just dumped a bunch of green food coloring in yours.

Get the kind with real sugar. Usually sold in the old school looking packaging and rarely costs anymore than the corn syrup shit.

Whoever drinks soda here kys .

Don't talk to me in that tone of voice! The link was for your reference. Only a baboon raping South African wouldn't know that cream soda is vanilla.

HFCS sweetened the steak sauce you put on it, I guarantee it.

Quitting pop forever. It's been like five days and I'm already feeling way better. It's going to be treated like cigarettes in the coming years.

>...and a diet coke

Dr. Pepper is the drink of the chosen intelligentsia.
El Psy Congroo

Incidentally, that Jew isn't allowed to eat GMO because they are non-Kosher.

Think about that for a minute. Then start looking at the board of directors of the largest bio-tech firms.

Dr Pepper sucks bro.

I never understood why people love it so much.

>ESPECIALLY HFCS
>this meme again

No, it's seriously just calories. My BMI is like 21 and I'm 30 years old; the only thing I pay attention to is calories (and I only do that if I gained weight recently).

Beer is my biggest vice

Wow, I really did make you think, huh?

You underlined the wrong part. They list the ingredients by quantity, mostly water and sugar with some color and flavoring.

Is this why my dick so small!!??

holy shit, how are people so insanely blue pilled on food?

how is this news to you?

how are you such a pleb?

European laws prohibit genetic engineering.
The Dr Pepper in America is different to ours.

>falling into jewish soda trick

drink tea and free yourself

not sure it's quite that simple....

Guess what numbnuts.

Every single crop and animal we eat has been genetically engineered for thousands of years.

Better stop eating all of that and start eating insects or some shit.

yes, i love the stuff and i'm not fat.
exercise americans..

It's sugar water.

If you drink sugar water and do not immediately engage in physically demanding activity you will gain weight.

This is not rocket science, nor is it Dr. Peppers fault. We all know it's sugar water. It's no great secret.

>spooked by a bit of labwork
>and not the fact the """"""drink"""""" is basically just coloured flavoured HFCS.

It's in a shopping centre called water stone village, it's either at the PnP or Woolies there. Also, what is up with you and dubs.

Dr. Pepper is literally great. I bet you like Co(c)ke, you tasteless pleb.

>missing the high fructose corn syrup

But its mostly from the fact that our food has high nutritional and caloric value/count, coupled with the fact that the majority of our labor is taken care for us.

I've seen clear cream soda, I've seen gold cream soda, up in Canada I even saw some pink cream soda (but it didn't taste anything like cream soda) but I never heard of green cream soda.
We don't.

>not drinking the best of bubbly drinks, spruce beer

the real stuff using spruce needles and yeast to carbonate it is increasingly rare though

you organicfags have been saying that since the 70s, but back then it wasn't the GMO boogeyman it was pesticides

They said that about Mexican Coca Cola and it tasted exactly the same to me when I tried that over priced shit.

I started to drink soda for 1 month and I limited myself to 1liter-1.5 per week. After one month I had hearth problems, I gained weight and couldnt fit in my pants (actualy It was super tight, I couldnt go outside like this), I had shortness of breath, I felt weak (but not depressed, just weak), I would get a pressure in my heart everytime I was stressed or drink too much coffee.

I stopped soda and all these problems are gone (it took 2 weeks to wear off)

Never again I am drinking this poison.

it is "basically" that simple, as the macronutrient origin (i.e. fat, protein or carb) of those calories also matters.

>soft drink
>red pilled

pick one and only one

my god you're such a pleb.
it's coca cola with different artificial flavoring and marketing.... and you think it's totally different.

anyone who drinks soda deserves to die.
i almost (almost) agree with the judeo-masonic conspiracy when i look at the fucking people in middle america. guzzling soft drinks out of blatantly carcinogenic styrofoam containers.

lazy, dumb twats deserve to be subjugated and led by a good shepherd.

Yes it has... We had thousands of years of genetically manipulating corn, animals and so on.

There is no natural fruit like banana. All bananas are clones and have been for a long long time. There have been several lifetimes of it.

Modern GMO don't change thousands of genes every time like it's done with "natural methods", only one or two genes are changed. So the risks are way smaller than with so called organic food that has tons of genetic differences INCLUDING the ones you find in GMO foods.

BECAUSE OF THE JEWS

I don't know about the taste, since I have never been to the US, but European Dr Pepper is different, this is a fact.
And if they really taste the same, then why do you need genetically modified ingredients in America?

pop power ranking

>High tier
Dandelion and burdock
Root-beer
cloudy lemonade
Ginger beer

>Mid tier
orange
cream soda
pink lemonade
sarsaparilla

>pleb tier
coke
pepsi
dr pepper
clear lemonade
supermarket brand

>cream soda
>rest of world
It's an American-only thing (or where US influence is heavy). People here think it tastes like bubble-gum, and not in a good way.

You're right. Pop master race.

If im 6 foot tall weight 185 kg and have an active lifestyle + working out 4 times a week i need at least 2500 calories (on average) to maintain my weight. If i increase it to 2600 i will gain slightly weight as either fat or muscle. If i eat less i will lose weight.

>being this brainwashed
>being this blue-pilled

I've only heard good things about that anime, are they all true?

conflating those two is overly-reductive retardation, and you know it.

Even if it is stored as fat, it would get burned later if you consume the amount of calories you need in a day to maintain your weight. Only by increasing calories will you store fat no matter what the source of calories is.

We don't need to do it; we do it because it's more cost effective to manufacture a product that tastes exactly the fucking same. There is nothing wrong with genetic engineering; we've been doing it for thousands of years of selected cultivation of peaches, oranges, apples, etc.

Sparletta only exists in Africa.

All I know is this:

Apparently creme soda is only Green in ZA and parts of Asia. Doesn't seem to be any satisfying reason why.

I'm on episode 16 or 17. It's actually pretty good (better than I was expecting). I think there's a game or a VN or something which is supposed to be better maybe, but I doubt I'll get to it.

185 pounds not kg*

Is High Fructose Corn Syrup Really Worse Than White Sugar?

So far, I’ve been talking about white sugar and high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) somewhat interchangeably. But HFCS is without a doubt the more vilified of the two, both in the natural health community and in mainstream media. Foods and beverages sweetened with “real sugar” instead of HFCS are seen by many as ‘healthier’ and more ‘natural,’ and even big soft drink companies like Pepsi are trying to cater to the ‘natural’ crowd by offering“made with real sugar” sodas. If HFCS can make sugar look like a health food by comparison, it must be pretty terrible for you, right?

Well, first, let’s talk chemical composition. White sugar, or ‘table sugar,’ is simply sucrose, a disaccharide composed of one glucose molecule and one fructose molecule bonded to each other. This means that table sugar is always 50% glucose and 50% fructose.

Non Kosher based on what, user?

I think you're just making shit up.

Its green because its the green ambulance and its the green ambulance because its green. No explanation needed.

Best cure for a hangover.

This. Isn't a pint of lager like 180 kcal minimum?

Contrary to popular belief, HFCS has about the same amount offructoseas white sugar. It’s also the same level of sweetness. (10) The two most common forms of HFCS in our food supply are HFCS-42, which is 42% fructose, and HFCS-55, which is 55% fructose. This is certainly “high fructose” compared to regular corn syrup, which has no fructose, but most people hear “high fructose” and think ‘mostly fructose,’ which is definitely not the case.

The main difference is that the fructose and glucose in HFCS exist primarily in their free monosaccharide form, instead of as the disaccharide sucrose as in table sugar. And given the similarities between the two sweeteners, it should come as no surprise that HFCS does not have significantly different metabolic effects from sugar. (11,12)

I know many of you are also concerned about GMOs in HFCS. Genetically modified varieties of both sugarbeets and corn are grown and consumed in the US, with corn much more widely so. (13) Overall I’d say you’re probably better off with table sugar rather than HFCS from a GMO perspective, because it’s produced from crops that are less commonly GMO. It’s also pretty easy to find organic, non-GMO sugar.

I don't drink soda, rots your teeth and makes you fat.

You idiot, black people just call the flavour the same color as it has.

Like "purple drank" tastes like purple.

I knew the snow nigger would get it.

or bananas.

guarantee you if 2 people do the exact same exercise regimen and exact same caloric intake but one doesn't eat refined sugars and the other does the one that ate refined sugars will have extra fat while the one that ate complex carbs does not.

Kek

chriskresser.com/is-refined-sugar-really-toxic/

This is the best soda in the world

is there a more texas drink than dr. pepper?

that's all i saw everyone ordering when i was there

>not carbonated jew
m8...

you've never had creAM SODA NESQUIK?

A cream soda float?

Cigarettes are delicious
You'll be back

No, its because most of us don't know the meaning of "moderation" or "jogging track"

>Best cure for a hangover

Wrong drink, shitskin.

> Sparkling water
> Kola nut extract
> Stevia

The only way to get real soda that won't kill you or make you fat.

Fuck outta here with your terrible flavor.

Not all calories are equal.

fat burns a lot more slowly than blood glucose.

burning off fat that's already been stored requires a lot more work than burning calories to prevent putting on the fat in the first place.

Oooh that is a close second for me

I don't exercise at all because I'm a lazy fuck.

At the end of the day, if some lard ass wants to lose weight, all that have to do is fucking eat less calories. Sure, they might not have as much lean muscle mass as a fitfag, but they won't be an obese fat fuck. They can worry about being a health food nut later. Two year ago, I lost 20 pounds in a month and a half eating nothing but one large meal of taco bell a day and drinking shitloads of beer (the factory had me working seven days a week for months on end, so I was too tired to make groceries).

Was that healthy? Probably not, but at the end of the day, I lost weight. It's hilarious to me when I hear fat people claim that they can never lose weight when all that they have to do is eat less. It's not rocket science.

You're clearly just a frail defect of a person

Did you do literally zero exercise at all during that time? How was your diet?

I'm sure the gut-busting portions at every meal, mountains of sugar and all your overly-processed food have nothing to do with it...

When's the last time you ate an apple?

No, it's because we consume too many sugar and carbohydrates. Get the fuck out of here you muddy-the-waters sugar shill nigger.

>conflating genetic engineering with genetic engineering is wrong

Hmmmm

BASED DOC ENGINEERING THE MASTER RACE

COKE BTFO

I used to really like it when I was younger, but now I hate it and drink Pepsi. Coke feels like it's melting my teeth away when I drink it, but yeah I know my teeth are fucked either way.

Continue, I'm following..

GMOs are bad for you because it gives the companies that modify the foods and crops control over what people can eat and grow. It's a form of monopoly.

>Partially

There is nothing inherently wrong with genetic engineering, retard

Hmm, is the liquid a vibrant orange colour user? I've never seen anything like that packaging. The official name of the beverage is 'Irn Bru' I believe

well I'm going to put out that because I hate coffee I used to drink soda for caffeine. When the sucrose sugar versions of pepsi and mountan dew came out like 10 years ago, I switched to that. I lost 10 pounds over 3 months with 0 other dietary changes or exercise changes. All that changed was switching from HFCS to sucrose for my 2 can a day habit.

Now once I quit soda entirely.. I lost another 30 pounds over 6 months.. again, no other diet changes (aside from taking HFCS out of as much food as possible)

I consume about the same amount of calories and exercise about the same... but lost weight because the stuff I'm eating now is not chocked full of refined sugars and HFCS.

pretty much all fruits and vegetables. How the fuck do people think they can get fresh pineapples and peaches in canada in the middle of winter but be against GE is beyond me.

Your body have a TDEE (Total daily energy expendure) and a BMR (Basic metabolic rate). The BMR represents the amount of energy you need to just live and the TDEE is the BMR + all the physical activity you do. It does not matter if the calories come from sugar, oreos, bread, chicken or HFCS if you have a BMR of 1900 Calories and you eat 1800 calories worth of HFCS everyday you WILL lose weight!

it's not the Scottish Irn Bru... see it's south african.

>"""inherently"""

No it is as black as oil with a golden glow.

>drinking anything with HFCS

Anything with HFCS will require the GMO label.

Mexican bottled fizzyjews using cane sugar are the only good thing to come out of that country.

> you sick cunts still have woolies
Almost worth the niggers desu

carnitas burritos are top tier

Do you guys grow your own produce during the winter or import it? I've noticed that we get a lot of our produce from Mexico--especially during the cold months.

I find it funny when health nuts claim that our fruits and vegetables "don't even taste real" when they don't even realize they are eating produce from Mexico. It's all ridiculous scare mongering perpetuated by the overpriced "organic" food industry in order to increase their bottom line.

and you'll lose more weight if you're NOT taking on calories from refined sugars.

Unless you're Michael Phelps and swimming constantly so your BMR is really fucking high, most people hit the gym like 3, 4 times a week, not every day, so when they're eating sugary shit on days even when they're not working out, they're putting that sugar right to their waistline as fat.

Relying on just total caloric intake might lose weight but you are more prone to be skinnyfat.

Is this a common practice? Taking an already established anything and selling an inferior version to dumb niggers

>high fructose cuck syrup
Drink glass-bottled Mexican Coke.

we so fat cuz muh gmo

People are not even mentioning xenoestrogen from pesticides, which are one thousand times more powerful than natural estrogen.

protip: peaches are grown in Canada.

>Is this a common practice? Taking an already established anything and selling an inferior version to dumb niggers

Yes.

It tastes exactly the same and is more expensive where I live. I fell for this meme once and won't do it again--not that I regularly drink soda, anyway. I'm more of a coffee guy.

what are the best chips to eat with dr. pepper, senpai?

Sugars ARE carbs you mong

dr pepper in germany literally adds sweetener and has a reduced sugar content

you take that back

actually this is why

doritos and lays

Shut up, nigger.

Dude I bought a gallon jug of lemonheads yes fucking lemonheads and on the bottom back of the label it said "produced with genetic engineering" so I just smoked a bowl and ate a bunch. It was sooo AMAZING!

>Genetic engineering means things are bad for you
Yeah, the entire science of genetics was created in order to make things LESS suited for humans.

What a fucking retarded meme.

yeah, of course it is. That's how store brands work. They'll even try to make the packages look the same and name it the same.

Shit while we're on the topic of Dr. Pepper have you SEEN how many knock off Dr. Pepper brands there are?

Kek, my sides

Well yeah, but they're listed separately on US food labels so one typically has to list both for the retarded amongst us.

>It's an American-only thing
last time I checked South Africa isn't America

>inferior

Pshhht

Is Fanta inferior? CREATED IN THE HEART OF THE THIRD RIECH! WITH A TASTE SO GOOD THAT THE NAZI'S CALLED IT FANTASTICHE!

This is home born and home bread apartheid flavours user. Nothing can beat it's flavour! It taste like white mans freedom, why do you think there are so many south african shops in England?

Try it sometime you will be surprised.

or watermelons

you probably like ketchup chips, you silly leaf

Don't drink the Carbonated Jews user, Sodas soul purpose is the destroy the white race.

Drink water an natural organic juices instead.
Water master race!

Stop looking for an excuse to be a Mac fat lard ass! Go to /fit/ and read the fucking sticky you retard who can't even understand how physics work. It does not matter where calories come from!

Same here. So I never buy it anymore.

Protip: GMO foods have commonplace in USA since late 1990s. Big argo and food companies are now being forced to label their shit due to recent regulations.

The GMO for Dr. Pepper comes from corn used in HFCS sweetener.

false equivalency

>current year
>falling for the recycling jew

He puts sauce on his steak. user pls

Calling selective breeding 'genetic engineering' in the modern (and to date, only) sense of the term is intellectually disingenuous. They are obviously not the same. Do you really want to go down that road, my differently-abled friend?

For the record, I am not blanket opposed to GMO per se.

Genetic engineered plants are really not too concerning.

It's hormone ridden animals and pseudo-estrogen bisphenol toxic bottles that are the real concern.

No its all the fucking calories in the pizzas you inhale

I don't know about that because I hate Dr. Pepper, but Mexican coke and American coke tastes exactly the same to my palate--the only difference is in price and glass bottle vs plastic bottle. However, I rarely drink soft drinks in general, so if guzzled down coke after coke like the average burger, I might be able to notice some subtle difference. Coffee and tea is what I drink when I want some caffeine.

>there are people that are actually unironically addicted to carbonated drinks

Pakistan tier desu

all sugars are carbs, not all carbs are sugars, you mongoloid.

Is that pepe-drink?

I've had both, as an Ami living in Germany, and they are not really different.

it might as well be.

This, any more than four larges a week is too much

The issue with Genetic Engineering is that it is being done hard and fast.

The people who make the big decisions in GMO companies are the corporate types that only care about the bottom line and do not understand how genetic engineering works.

"Fuck long-term consequences! The general public will deal with all inevitable externalities! We need that massive dividends on stock boosts for the upcoming quarter!"

you can't eat "too much" when you would throw up before it was digested and the digestion is slow

so yeah

Now that I look at it proper it does look a bit like pepe.

Mmm

>Try it sometime, you will be suprised.
>Orange Fanta

user I wish I could try fanta for the first time again. It has been a household name in this country since the before times.

>There is no natural fruit like banana
Utterly false. I don't know fucking retards so clueless about a topic can spout off so authoritatively about something they clearly don't know.

Oh wait... this is Cred Forums

Dozens of banana varieties exist, you can eat them right off the palm. Some are mealy and not sweet (plantain), while some are rather small, or different colours, or may have noticeable seeds.

Hmm that's weird. I had a dr pepper today and noticed that too.
Are we the same person?

Literally horrible. You have to a pretty desperate wagon-burner dying of scurvy to tolerate it.

we might be. Are you a 20 YO virgin beta male too?

The issue with fructose is that is a storage sugar. Our bodies were never made to process copious amounts of the stuff. It is hard to consume a lot of it via natural means since it meant you have to constantly eat a ton of fruits.

The corn subsidies are the only reason why HFCS is even being used as such a massive scale.

USA health is suffering from a shitstorm between bad government policies and collusion with big agriculture.

I have diet dr pepper and it has everything save for HFCS and doesn't say generic engineering on it

185kg

Try south african cream soda and iron brew. I promise it is better than your local brands.

it works like this:

eat x amount of g of pasta
body takes hours to digest it and break down, so you're getting a constant, slowly absorbed amount of glucose in your bloodstream, which is burned by your BMR and daily activities.

eat x amount of g of refined sugars or HFCS
instantly available in the bloodstream, more glucose than your body can effectively burn in a short amount of time, insulin is released, sugar stored as fat.

It's about the TIME it takes to absorb and become biologically available. Taking hours to digest and absorb > instantly available in the blood if you're trying to prevent building up fat.

Do you remember the Atkins diet? It was bad for you because of raising ketones in your blood, but it DID work to lose weight quickly, even though you were eating the same amount of calories as before, you were just cutting how many carbohydrates you got because carbs break down easier and more quickly than proteine does for energy. Atkins diet was high protein low carbs, you were burning protein for energy which slowed down how fast you put glucose in your bloodstream.

You could lose like 50 pounds in 6 months with no other lifestyle changes doing it....

the problem again, came down to increased ketones in your blood because of protein metabolism for energy, which fucks up your kidneys

Best drink

I know, i meant pounds

The concentrates ofDr Pepperare certifiedKosher - It's fine.

Wew. You guys still have Woolworths? All ours closed down.

nobody calls selective breeding "genetical engineering" but monsanto shills

>drinking carbonated softdrinks

20yo in a frat..so no

>then why do you need genetically modified ingredients in America?

What are you anti-science?

But really it's because companies like Monsanto lobbying for this shit. We were fine before GMOs. Don't give a fuck about muh world hunger case in point:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink

Yeah, its got good shit in it. A bit overpriced though.

Off topic but dr pepper and captain morgan is fucking delicious

Post a pic of yourself

kek is among us
Mods there's only so fucking much I can reformat before it's not the post I wanted
Reeeeeeee

Nice digits, Nigel

just drink amaretto.

Dr Pepper is so fucking based. Mexico Coke is a good second and if you drink Pepsi, you're a fucking weirdo around here.

Pepsi is for cucks

HFCS is worse then straight sucrose. It requires a lot more effort for your body to process HFCS and fructose portion doesn't trigger he fail-safe hormones that make you "feel full".

You end-up consuming a shit-ton of HFCS sweeten stuff and pack on a ton of calories. The excessive calories eventually get converted into storage fats.

>That image
>No Dr. Publix
>mfw

>jarros are god tier

>genetics engineering
>people think injun are putting dino dna in coke
its probably not far off the "genetic engineering" of selectively breeding corn

It matters when it comes to being healthy.

You can eat nothing but mayonnaise and not be obese.

>Now once I quit soda entirely.. I lost another 30 pounds over 6 months.. again, no other diet changes

this reads as if the extra sugar from the soda was dropped without replacement

you would need to do diet changes to compensate for the lost calories, even if it is just eating more of the same

That's the issue. Consuming a coke should make us throw up, but there are addatives that prevent us from doing so

It's literally because of HFCS and would be on just about every soda bottle if required by law

gmo-awareness.com/avoid-list/gmo-sodas/

>DIRTY CHINKS HAVE NO ORIGINALITY AND STEAL COPYRIGHT

So are Chinese-Americans behind all these copycat brands?

the trick is to make it inedible to bugs but edible for humans

It's one thing to use natural methods, it's another thing to splice fish or roach DNA into tomatoes.

Probably means it uses products made by genetic engineering, likely from the corn used in the high-fructose corn syrup. AKA nothing we didn't already know, i just think they need to label GMO products now.

well, I was, I was replacing the soda with more dairy and more juice actually. I'm not just going to drink fucking water with breakfast.

an 8 oz glass of fruit juice contains almost as many calories as a can of soda.

>drinking fizzy drinks
kek. I stopped completely in 2007 aged 16 and lost over 3 1/2 stone in less than 4 months.

Saved my organs and most of my teeth for sure.

ok, got ya

>I think you're just making shit up.

why dont you look it up you doublenigger faggot

no?

Generic store brands have been a thing forever.

Chinks do a lot of knockoffs though.

You're drinking the same shit, spergoid. Yours just has more Somali sweat, and a higher chance of malaria.

If you've never had IBC or Sioux City cream soda, you're really missing out.

yeah but depends, here in argentina monsanto is destroying our farms using genetic engineering

>This is what GMO-fearers actually believe

>not drinking the drink of intellectuals

that was the joke.

i dunno, if the roach has a sturdy, robust shell - why wouldn't you borrow from it? does this violate some kind of unwritten law?

Most idiotic arguments against GMO. Monsanto is one of many companies selling GMO seeds. Plus the fact that organic farms are still going strong and organics take up about half of the store's produce section destroys that whole argument.

I noticed the other day that Kellogg's frosted flakes are made with genetic engineering.

>idiot detected

How often do you think farmers buy seeds, genius?

also
>MUH INVISIBLE HAND WILL PROTECT US ALL

wow, Frosted Flakes are the official cereal of Tony the Tiger. Wonder how much that promotion deal cost to score?

Non sequitur

i guess most of the corn is GMO nowadays. It's surprising that companies start to put a disclaimer though

THEY'RRRRRRRRE GREAT!

I love the taste of Dr. Pepper. But I have mostly cut all Soda out of my diet. If your fat or diabetic it's because you eat all this shit they put out there.

As for GMO. I think all that's changed is there has been more fighting to get them labeled. Organics are becoming big business now so they will get lobbying power an start to fuck Monsanto in the ass.

The bad thing about GE is that companies like monsanto genetically engineer their seeds to be resistant to a specific pesticide, which they also sell and that kills all other plants. Then they make customers (farmers) sign a contract that they can't use any other pesticide on their seeds, hence the only crop they are able to grow is the monsanto one. This kills the diversity AND gives monsanto a huge unfair monopolistic position. It's bad for worldwide food production and this shit can't fly.

GE is great, as long as biological matter cannot be patented or financially exploited into oblivion.

The HEB ver. made with real sugar is literally better than the real Dr. Pepper

>everything save for HFCS and doesn't say generic engineering on it
HFCS is the gmo ingredient

I wouldn't doubt it, when I still drank soda and made the switch from HFCS pepsi to sucrose pepsi the taste difference was noticable (and much better)

But really it's best to cut the crap out altogether.

I mean, having a soft drink when you're out to eat or on a road trip once in awhile can be okay but, it's bad to just keep the shit in your house and drink it on a regular basis.

Yes it's true that people are retarded now, and eat like retards, with no impulse control, but they are also feeding people industrial runoff and nutritionally dead chemical garbage.

The chemicals in the food are partly why everybody's so goddamned retarded now, it's not just any one thing, it's a perfect storm.

Chemicals in the air are meant to combine in the body and bio-accumulate to form chemical cocktails with the chemicals in the food, and the chemicals in the water, and the chemicals in the plastic.

Individually you can test for all these things and they're not good for you but that's not the entire picture, it's how all these chemicals are designed to work together and enforce each other.

That's why it affects everyone differently. Some get cancer in 2 years, some not for 10, some not for 30, some won't get cancer but they'll get heart disease, some will be fine and live 'til their 105 but all their kids will be sick.

The only thing it all has in common is it's impossible to prove where any of it came from in court.

Can confirm, love the doctor and am 235lb at 6ft

If anything you should be pissed that all pop contains corn and fluoride.

>segregate monsanto crop from other crops
>Only spray monsanto crops with monsanto pesticide
>???
>Profit

Chemophobes please go die in a fire.

Thanks,

Chemist.

Bet you can't even name a single chemical reaction related to any of that nonsense you spewed.

>fluoride
ewww
because the tap water is contaminated?

>[thirst level intensifies]

>green cream team na'mean?

You act like that's easy. Not only do you have to worry about your own mosanto crops, you have to worry about your neighbors' mosanto crops as well. It only takes one plant cross-pollenating with your field to make them "mosanto crops" with all the legal bullshit involved.

lifesitenews.com/blogs/confused-about-the-pepsi-fetal-cell-issue-here-are-the-facts

just gonna leave this here
>you're likely all cannibals and didn't know it.