George Soros worked with the nazis in ww2

George Soros worked with the nazis in ww2

All the shit he does can/will ultimately lead to a race war. Maybe he's trying to bring about a 4th riech

On the other hand, I don't get why he pushes so much other shit, but I really think There's a much higher thought process going on behind the scenes

Either that or he hates white people (but he's Hungarian and they are pretty based)

And he funds holocaust denial. It just doesn't make sense

Their has to be a goldmine email in his leaks

>he funds holocaust denial
Source?

Or he wants whites to react then they will have the excuse to start killing more white people, so to speed up the planned extinction.

Imagine if Sweden became uncucked(lol yeah right) and a race war started. All the other cuck nations like America and Great Britian would invade to protect the niggers and to kill Swedes. The public would go along with it too so as not to appear racist. Honestly this is going to be a hard war to win.

The nazis never lost. They are called globalists now.

His email leaks

He funds so much shit

He supports trump and is is performing a u turn on Angela merkel and probably going to throw her to the dogs

It really wouldn't surprise me if this guy secretly wants a 4th riech

I could be wrong, he might just be a globalist cunt. But he does not like Israel

>he funds holocaust denial
Why? The conspiracy theory that is the holocaust helps people like Soros more than anyone else.

divide et impera

ideologies are for the goyim

This is my point. What is this guys end game? He's clearly an evolved mega merchant but some things I really don't get what he gains. I mean he's a genius who knows how to make money but he takes it to another level

The only conclusion I can bring about is he wants to start a new riech. He is clearly rather anti-Jewish reading between the lines.

For his son you gain presidency and ice the Palestinians.

*To (damn auto-correct)

I would read a book written by him to gain some insight but I don't want to give him my shekels

>George Soros worked with the nazis
>George Soros "allegedly" was "forced" to work with the nazis
Ftfy

control shift t
search
soros books pdf

there you go, imbecile leaf

control+t, sorry. I'm tired

You're wrong. He cut his Femen funding once they tried to start up Israel. He wants to keep it nice and safe away from all his subversive acts.

His exact words "I regret nothing"

George Soros was born in 1930. So he was between the age of 10 and 15 during ww2.

Or is that a false date of birth? Is he actually a lizard from outer space, 17392 years old, named craig?

check your shit first, bong. That was posted by a fake femen "meme" page.

"We are in deep shit!." Yeah right, very formal for an international organization

Maybe he is just trying to make money by manipulating the world.

Just a hypothesis.

Jews are, at their most basic, an institution designed to test for failures of integrity and exploit them, causing misery for the simple purpose of making people resist it. Through opposing and ultimately destroying them, we ironically pass their test. The feeling I'm starting to get is that Soros is what happens when they succeed so hard they start feeling pity; good thing my people never failed.

imagine he's actually the good guy and is funding all this crap to accelerate the 4th riech before demographic trends make a 4th riech impossible

Jewish Hungarian-American business magnate George Soros, whose company files were hacked by the same outfit that in June hacked the DNC computers, was a major contributor to anti-Israel and anti-Zionist causes, as appears from an archive of leaked documents of the DC Leaks website.

Facts, he worked for the nazis, he hates Israel and funds holocaust denial
He must be playing 5d chess

So in other words stealing intellectual property? That's illegal and you know it

>he worked for the nazis

What Do U Mean By This?

Wasn't this confirmed fake? Why make it so obvious? It's almost as if they want you to find this out. Think about it, you give a female the world and take it all away from them. Are they not going to drag their heels along the floor on the way out

yes, it's a fake page

maybe controlled opposition. I bet that everything he funds is shit (impotent, ugly, disorganized) and everything he funds to oppose those things are also shit. Basically just a big cycle of shit to keep everybody busy, useless, and distracted.

Have you noticed that BLM mostly just makes themselves look bad?

(((Allegedly was forced)))

Pope benadict was also a nazi worker, and he was pretty based. Then he steps down and all this bullshit starts happening even more

I'm almost certain high energy nazis are lurking in the shadows.

>small group of people Destroy the western world
>Nazis come about and fix a crippled Germany

Now
>Small group of nazis destroying the world from behind the scenes
>....

And George Soros funds it. What does he gain. Same as the migrants

Perhaps they are separating the weak from the strong

ive always wondered if this guy was scapegoating himself, for good or for bad.

Hitler worked for the Rockefellers though.

All they want is try new models for a world government. Bolshevism and communism was one, nazism was another one.

it'd be the most meta thing i can think of