I have $500k and I want a green card

How do we make this happen.

marry

Since we have gay marriage now, find some neet on here or /r9k/ to marry

Along the same lines. Come to Sweden. Apply for asylum. Tell them that you're gay and that you're escaping from your local cartel who is looking for you all over the world.

EB-5 Investor green card program.

>marry american woman
>get green card
>come to america
>get divorced
>she takes 250k
>also alimony
>can afford it
>go to jail
>????
>profit

Fuck off, we're full.

That goes to the rest of you as well.

When they give you your new identity write that you're a black 15 yo Somali. Then apply for a green card in the US and they will take you in

There is a green card program with you invest 500k, but I believe it is limited to some cities.
You'll probably end up selling to tacos to niggers in Detroit though.

litteraly >come to us
>buy real estate with the money
>rent it out so it's technicaly a bussness
>work
>sell properties when you leave at a profit

>Green Card
First, You need a surgery; Bigote Taco

Not that it's any of my business, but how do you get 500k in Mexico?

Needs to hire 10 people.

NEET checking in

By Working and not wasting the bills

>Mexican
>has 500k

gee I wonder how that happened

stay in your own country drug pushing scum

He doesn't. He needs to invest in a business that will with that money.

Buy shares in a company, they hire people, company grows, your shares are worth more than when you bought them and you are a citizen.

Just marry some gay Cred Forums-fag and you're golden.

It is generally advised agaisnt obtaining US citizenship.

Arguably one of the worst, most binding in the world.

If you have money apply for citizenship in some third world nigger country and enjoy the benefits

change of plan
>buy small bussness
>hire 10 people
>work as your own boss
>???
>profit

you forgot
>marry american woman
>divorce
>she takes 250k
>you lose citizenship
>get deported

I volunteer, I'm fucking broke. Gimme 150k and I'll butt marry this leaf blower.

Gay Marry me user. You have to pay for the wedding though

Isn't that $750k? And I don't want to sell my house here or have to manage a business in the US. I just want to live there like 6 months every year and vote for trump. I just feel like a third world citizen with my shitty passport.

>Gay Marry
Yeah, You could do a Garry, Op

Fuck off, narco

Dont do it. Vote for trump with your wallet, investing.

You'll forever regret being a US citizen.

Apply for other citizenships, dont be a retard.

This is the correct answer.

Buy a vacation home or condo somewhere in Florida (I recommend Destin or Pensacola) and rent it out for dosh, EB-5 Investor Green card. You can always do Southern Florida instead if you want to speak Spanish when you visit.

Thanks for putting money into our economy.

>500k
>Narco

Too late pablo

>implying he's more than a simple pawn who got lucky

Go through the legal channels for a greencard and become a useful resident of the US unlike your illegal friends.

This.
I'll marry you if you have a big cock to smash my fat american asshole.

I will get it eventually but it takes 14 years to get it from a relative. Started the process in 2010.

We actually are full, however that is not the end of the road for you. You have to get two of your fellow countrymen to leave our country, and you are good to go.

pay some mexican in US to marry you for 10$.

give somebody at the immigration office 100k to help you

are you retarded?

This too, Trump should start a program where if you rat out 10 illegals, you get citizenship for free.

Illegals make it hard. Used to take only a few months or weeks at most.

It blows my mind that there is an "open border" talk when legally the US is not pro immigration at all. Even if you graduate from Harvard as a foreigner you still only have a 2 year work permit lmao. Meanwhile pedro hops the fence and he gets welfare and sends his kids to public school.

The immigration system in the US has very little corruption. Even trying it will get you ten years of having your shit pushed in in a Federal pen.

What are you talking about, anchor baby is out of control.

also the general hate for the stress illegals put on the welfare state. Many people hate modern illegals and refugees because they get it easy. Our ancestors of recent history or older history had to work hard without welfare and threat of death much closer.

Buy a house like all rich chinks.

I can't afford it.

I want to do this with one of my friends for tax bennies. Sign a prenup in case one of us actually finds a woman, get tax breaks since I'm married, and do it fro m there.

I'm sick of paying for other people's shitty families.