She is literally unconscious, her legs/ankles make no attempt to move. What came out of her right pant leg?

She is literally unconscious, her legs/ankles make no attempt to move. What came out of her right pant leg?

This has been a joke around here, but im seriously asking. What the FUCK is wrong with her?

She is not fit to endure 4 years of being president. 4 years... she literally has to be carried unconscious into vehicles...

HOW DOES THE PUBLIC BELIEVE SHE CAN BE POTUS?

I'm flabbergasted.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L5inD4XWz4U
youtube.com/watch?v=WtyyYlVls4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she was actually arrested, and the globalist are searching for a replacement Hillary for the debates, insiders tell me that it will be canceled though.

Bump

Why is the phone camera not showing footage of what is right the fug in front of it?

Because she is a hologram?

oh jesus, is she literally waving to an empty wall/ceiling?

and thats come schizo tier conspiracy shit right there.

She is just a very old/corrupted/evil/demented woman desperately trying to win this election and cover up her despicable past

nah, you're thinking of the moon.

I have had it with these mothafucking shapeshifting reptilians on this mothafucking plane of existence.

god damnit where can i go for some REAL DISCUSSION on this?

i want to get to the bottom of this.

it's set to rear facing camera you fucking jabrone.

Nuh-uh, you can see the clapping gomer in front of the footage taper timed perfectly. It's like the crowd footage is mixed in with (((live))) footage.

Her contract is expiring. The devil is taking what's rightfully his.

thread and Hillary theme

youtube.com/watch?v=L5inD4XWz4U

ok.

but im wanting to discuss the webm i posted in the OP.

This is a 70 year old woman who clearly has some sort of onset dementia/amnesia be it retro/antero. her memory seems fucked.

And in the beginning of the campaign she seemed fine (as fine as any woman that age can see, couldnt run a marathon but seemed to get arouns quick enough and had no trouble standing)

Now fast forward few months we start seeing videos/pictures of her needing to be propped up by someone when no chair is available (usually outside)

Fast forward to the present she is literally losing consciousness while upright, legs limply dragging behind her being taken to a vehicle for some form of medical treatment no doubt.

4 years in the whitehouse i think to be impossible. This just cannot happen.

And pic related was a great excample of how her mind literally seems to shut down under pressure. Her facial expression goes blank and she looks to be in shock.

She's got massive brain damage. What do you expect?

You know the nations attention span. Calm down. The right people are going to vote this time. It will be glorious.

>What came out of her right pant leg?
Yeah what the fuck? I had not noticed that before you mentioned it. Happens right at 12 seconds for those who are curious.

Nothing came out of the pants leg. I hate to be the oldfag but it bounces into the pants leg. Look close, or better still google that exact thing rbg;lmblkgdnb

She is cyborg and parts are falling out of her

yea I heard she fell on her head. and Dr. Drew said that she may indeed have brain damage from the fall, and also has some sort of rare clot in her brain i believe.

That is before Dr. Drew went radio silent talking about her health, he now seems scared to do so.

Im sorry... what?? youre saying something bounces in? and what am I to google?

Why does she always like she having a spazz atack when people use flash on cameras

I dont know, but in that particular picture she is responding to a heckler. Or rather not-responding

00:00:31
you stupid fuck
free falls, makes sound you hear
then contacts pants leg
Now fuck all the way off kid!
youtube.com/watch?v=WtyyYlVls4U