Really makes u think

really makes u think...

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2015/12/09/future-doctors-engineers-65-per-cent-syrian-refugees-cant-even-read-write-claims-academic/
ragingpencils.com/2016/9-12-16-WTC-smithereens.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yea but one also blows itself up

Have Afghani Muslims done any of that?

Seems like no Muslims in existence yet have brought peace to the Middle East.

Yeah, Syria's slums are hotbeds of global medical talent.

>one can solve you weight problem
Just fuck me up senpai.

>People are candy

Only liberals are the candy asses. Bunch of cucked pussies

>one would solve your weight problem
JESUS CHRIST IT'S CALLED EXERCISE. SOMETHING FAT FEMINIST CUNTS THIS PICTURE IS TARGETING WOULDN'T KNOW ABOUT.

You forgot the 250/250 that are filthy foreigners that need to get out.

>all the others are poisoned

Also, one does not get thin eating candy.

It's genius really.

If all the terrorists and jihadis leave the middle East for here, theyrr isn't anyone left to right wars there!

And with the terrorists and jihadis here, the amount of killing happening would mean few would live long enough to develop cancer!

And after they've brought their culture here and made the west the new middle east, the amount of starvation and malnourishment caused my sand people farming practices would stop obesity ever happening!

I'm #imwithher now!

>that moment when you replace "immigration" with "ending abortion"
>mfw you realize the left defeats itself

Wew that's tolerant

>"...or one explodes in your mouth"
Yeah, for some reason I feel like this is the more likely scenario.

fuckin lost it

I don't want skittles, I'm full.

I love that the left has completely forgotten they started this meme. Anyone else remember the "10% of men are rapists (or whatever) so if 10% of these candy are poisoned, eat a handful" thing?

>skittles

fuckin' gross

fpbp

This.

FP FUCKING BP

HOW DOES BRINGING IN IMMIGRANTS FIX THE MIDDLE EAST? OR DO ANY OF THOSE THINGS AT ALL?

>food analogy

Please tell me this is legit. How dumb can someone be to think this makes sense?

>one would solve your weight problem

Unless they are kidnapping you, starving you, and running you like a dog as a slave. The only person that can solve your weight problem is yourself.

Fuck, do not want!

Fpbp

If they blow themselves up here, there won't be any left to blow themselves up over there.

Ah, so that's why the middle east is such a progressive, modern safehaven.

It's not the Republicans that frighten me it's the muslims blowing people up that frighten me.

You won this entire fucking board with this post.

Almonds officially activated

We know there are ones that want to kill us. Show me the one that did any of those things listed.

Apparently the idiots on here forgot as well because there's been nothing but praise for Trump posting such a ridiculous thing just because he's Trump

more like
>You have a metric ton of skittles
>10% will kill you on the spot
>40% will just shit everything quickly
>one will make you slightly healthier
>one will make an arab country slightly less shit
>The rest will just be a drag on your economy and consume more resources than they produces.

I'd rather let the whole ton all sink at the bottom of the sea

>Eat 500,000 skittles in a year
>Get Type II diabeetus
Thanks, Hillary

why is the first post always the best one?

>the leftists believe only 3 are worthwhile so we should eat them all
>we know that most are okay but a few bad ones invalidates that
Why are libcucks so retarded?

>Don't let Republicans frighten you!
>Let us Democrats do it instead! Be afraid of Trump!

Thread's over, boys

Good thing the US immigration vets prioritize wealthy/educated families in the process.

In MA, every Muslim immigrant is either a teacher, a doctor, a dentist, or some sort of scientist.

Might explain why this state is so blue. They realize supporting immigration means first choice of the good ones.

I've heard the Skittles analogy used to make all men look like potential rapists.

No, because I'm full after eating a substantial working mans meal and don't need to fill up on junk food.

>Of I had a bowl of skittles and I told you that
>One will blow itself up
>One will rape your daughter
>One will steal your bike
>Why wouldn't you take them all?

Does getting blown up count as saving your weight problem?

Shouldn't the one that can bring peace to the middle east, stay in the middle east?

Jesus fucking Christ. Both candidates' campaigns are publishing advertisements focused on fucking Skittles. That's how far we've fallen.

And this one doesn't even make sense. No refugees have done anything like that whatsoever.

If you told me a bowl of Skittles contained all that I'd call you a liar.

>people aren't candy
>except when they are

Why do they need to be in America to do those things?

wew lad

I mean... I'd fucking love some pop rock skittles, but yeah.

>Here's a bowl of skittles
>One might cure cancer
>All of the rest will cause you to bleed from your eyeballs for the rest of your life

FTFY

>eating candy in 2016

You degenerate fuck wont survive in the comming war.

WE WUZ ROCKET SURGEONS N SHEEIT

>Both candidates' campaigns
No, this is a literal nobody posting an edit.

Unlike the officially TrumpTM supported original.

How does taking immigrants solve the Middle East? Is the whole plan to take all the mudslimes from the Middle East to the West, thereby fixing the Middle East because it no longer has mudslimes fucking it up and dooming the West?

If I had a bowl of skittles and I told you one would sell drugs in your neighborhood, one would put your son in the hospital, and one would attempt to rape you in a car park after work, would you take a handful?

If you don't mind your grandmother getting raped in a cemetery.

they know!
[shutting down intensifies]

I saw Larry Elder retweet this, but there 3 of them would kill you.

I'd think that bringing peace to the middle east would be easier if they were, you know.. in the middle east.

But what do I know.

They'll help you lose weight, though. Your head weighs like ten pounds.

Skittles wins free ads and shiet

The Dem'a campaign is it it's death throes.They are grasping at anything that might just MAYBE work.

But it's too late,it's already over. A fucking frog and a bunch of autistic neet shitposters have destroyed a candidates entire campaign.

Is this real life?

The Democrats have been torn asunder.

Yeah, big surprise, requiring a plane ticket to get there filters the deadbeats.

Too bad the children of the doctors and lawyers will still bomb the fuck out of you.

SOME FUCKING RETARD MADE A SKITTLE COMMENT AND YOU REPEAT HIM now repeat after me im not retarded

just this, if i had weight problems I could live (one could cure cancer? Thats a bit overboard) peace in middle east don't concern me, but I can't live with my fucking head blown off just because A SINGLE SKITTEL IN A WHOLE BOWL decided to explode.

They blow you up along with them. Your body is split into thousands of pieces, each one incredibly light. You've lost weight!

The Dems forgot about who pays for all this shit. It's not the freaks and leaches that they represent.

Include me in screencap pls

>All these (You)s
Thanks lads

Saved.

And they seem assblasted about it, like always.

Old hard drive failed. Requesting the "When the first post is also the best post" meme with Joseph Smith on a post at the front and Jews, niggers, and Russians behind him.

Why can't they cure cancer from their own country?

heh

Why can't the skittles do that shit in their own countries?

Fuck off.

This idea that the cure of cancer was inherited to a third worlder is fucking insane if you ask me

Engaging emu meatballs now

If you were smart enough to cure cancer you wouldn't be fleeing from some shithole country to get welfare.

Late as hell, but that's great.

Just a reality check: 65% of Syrian migrants can't even read or write in their native tongue. We're not getting the best and brightest.

breitbart.com/london/2015/12/09/future-doctors-engineers-65-per-cent-syrian-refugees-cant-even-read-write-claims-academic/

this

>yfw it's a ripoff of a feminazi meme

lost there too

lost there too baka

> puts an end to your cancer
> reduces your weight
> brings you peace

so they all blow up, got it

>If I had a bowl of skittles and I told you one would cure cancer, one would bring peace to the Middle East, and one would solve your weight problem, would you take a handful?

No. I would not believe you. Sometimes people lie.

HILLARY CLINTON THESE ARE HUMAN BEANS NOT SKITTLES
SHAME ON YOU
#DEPORTRACISM

OH FUCK THAT WAS THE WRONG PIC
FUCK
DELET THIS

What if I had a billion skittles; they're all brown and the average IQ is 80; realistically, what would these skittles produce, except misery?

>immigrants prevent weight problems
>america still fattest country

nice fpbp

WALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALLௌWALL

These niggers can't even survive in their own country
Bring them to the West and guess what they're still pieces of shit

you okay there bud?

ITS LIKE THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR ALL OVER AGAIN

BRITCUX BTFO BY BASED AMERIKINGS

Should have put them in a basket

I threw up in my mouth...

Praise kek

they took this from the M&Ms thing

still true tho

wait, what the fuck? I didn't actually read this one.

I just thought it was Trump's ad

saged

example no.1,
>allegory: bowl of skittles, some are poison, take a handful at random and you risk poisoning yourself
>meaning: Muslims, some are violent jihadists, take a boatload at random and you risk violent jihadist attacks.
This is true.

example no.2,
>allegory: bowl of skittles, one will cure cancer, one will bring peace to the M.E. and one will reduce your weight problem, take a handful at random and you may benefit from these.
>meaning: Muslims, one will cure cancer, one will bring peace to the M.E. and one will reduce your weight, take a boatload and random and you may get these?
What planet are these people living on? This allegory isn't even done properly.

>dont have cancer
>don't give a fuck about the middle east
>i'm a healthy weight
>rest are poisonous

Fucking lmao, what a poor argument
>one would cure cancer
So why haven't they done it yet?

>One would bring peace to the Middle East
So why do they have to come here to do it?

>"W-WE NEED TO MOVE TO THE WEST TO MAKE THESE THINGS POSSIBLE"

yes, it makes me think how fucking stupid you trump supporters are

INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP

Only fuckin' Hillary would think skittles would cure cancer. Islam IS the fuckin' cancer!

>how many have cured cancer? zero
>how many has brought peace to the middle east? zero

>how many have solved the weight problem in the world? zero

How many have come here and brought their violent bullshit with them?

seems like one of these is statistically more likely.

wtf, i hate skittles now.

>These people are too fucking stupid to create a functioning society without blowing each other up, so let's take them all into our country! Who knows, maybe they'll cure cancer!

That's how retarded this ad sounds.

Fun fact: The people who made this image are also 9/11 truthers

ragingpencils.com/2016/9-12-16-WTC-smithereens.html

Now THAT really makes u think...!

When the first post is also the best post

Holy fuck, that is TOO good. You can't make this shit up.

Out of all the bullshit the left says everywhere the "le syrians are brilliant scientists" is my favourite
Because a bunch of inbred illiterates is very likely so succeed where educated scientists from all over the world have failed

>sluts btfo

Whats this naive childish notion that the "cure for cancer" (which cancer? Which form of cancer?) is somehow locked away deep inside some random persons mind, and not the end result of decades and decades of research by hundreds of thousands of people and just as many different institutes, foundations, and charities?