>leave to marseille
>stop at little rural towns to buy gas
>all the towns filled to the brim with shitskins
>gas prices are literally liquid gold-tier
>arrive to marseille
>its an ever worse shithole than paris from which we started from

Fuck you frogs and your shit country

Leave my greatest ally alone, you cunt.

Well meme'd my friend, still in your basement?

Yes we are in deep shit.
It isn't new.
Just take care your country doesn t fall that low.

>visiting Paris

You fucked up. Paris is a shit hole and everybody knows it except for surbaban white American girls who think it's still the romantic city.

Well my basement is pretty fucking massive then if I am

I don't think Finland can fall that low. We're a small country, a tight-knit community. We'll rebel before things get even nearly as worse than in France

It really depends where. There's this semi-monarchy that's developed in the very downtown of Paris, outside of it everything is pretty much shit

You can get a really romantic experience there still if you go to Saint denis.
Happy fiki fiki // Shlomo.

You think that now but what do you think will happen when Sweden completely fills with shitskins? They will be knocking at your door begging you to let them rape your wife. If you resist their demands you will be labeled as a racist bigot.

Do you want your kids to grow up knowing their father was a racist bigot because you weren't progressive enough to let a shitskin fuck their mother in order to fill the Government mandated EU diversity quota?

Really makes you think huh?

I'm pretty sure non of this happened to you. You need to make your next post a little more elaborate

Used to be good OP, pre-rapefugee

>>visit france
HAHAHAHAHA
CAN'T BELIEVE HE FELL FOR IT
FRANCED !!!!
WHAT A MORON

Dude there is people who went to Sweden instead.
Could you imagine?

You are a pleb.

Couldn't you educate yourself and go for the nice places to go ?

P.S. : I would never visit your irrelevant non-existing piece of shit you call a country. You mongol mongrel

So is it the London of France?

It's the London and the Rotherham of France.

How bad is London? I'm going there next week.

Blimey.

Bilderberg club : how would you like your country famalam-san
Frenchcucks : just fuck the living up out of me senpaichi-arigato
Bilderberg club : Say no more goyim I got exactly what you need
We've been JUSTed for four decades now and we will keep falling until we hit rockbottom

I hear people in Paris are snobby fucks about their language. Usually people don't even talk to you if you don't know near perfect french.

Can any frenchies confirm? I'm just going off rumors that I heard.

I seriously wonder what goes through some peoples mind before they go here.
It literally is a cold piece of clay with a semi-autistic people whom is indifferent to everything.
Espescially foreign students, what the actual fuck are they thinking.
>Lets go to Swedish uni/school
>Gets fucking rekt by Crypto kikes
>MFW

Well, I was hoping to see a bastion of whiteness in the rural areas but what I got was far from it. Secondly, there should be no "bad places" or "good places". There should only be good places.

I admire French culture and history, but nowadays you guys have not only fallen off the wagon - you hammered down the wagon you fell off of to a million pieces. France is a big fat mess.

And you are correct, Finland is irrelevant. However, I'd rather live in an irrelevant, safe and ethnically monotonous country rather than a multicultural cesspit of crime that happens to be relevant

I don't live there, personnally. If you can get to North or South East London and go around the pubs at night, it's a nice experience with friends. But I'd recommend it only with buddies.

Bad points would include that it's pretty maze-like compared to something like New York City. Almost half the locals there are not Englis/British and some can barely speak a word of English. There are some total leftist nut jobs there aswell who think adding more and more non-English folk is making their City "diverse".

It's not the worst place in Britain (it's not a place like Slough) but if you're not there for a pub crawl, it's a bit depressing.

DON'T GO TO EAST LONDON. IT'S OUR CALIPHATE.

Many major cities in the West are starting to get like that now, we're just in a more advanced stage of it.

France has fallen down into a shit tier country

You should have just gone to Poland like I did OP

expat here. been living here for 6 months, don't speak French, and life's been fine. As long as you open in French and try people are pretty helpful & accommodating.

What they can't stand are Americans who don't even try and open in English.

>visiting Paris
You dun goofed

I think Paris is the most visited city in the world, and the French don't like being expected to speak English. Make an effort in French and they will appreciate it more that you straight away speaking English.

Actually, I was in Poland a few days before visiting France. I guess you could say I was on an all-around EU trip.

Poland was weird as hell. I don't know why, but there was this strange feeling I had while in the country. Maybe it was because the Soviet impact was still extremely visible, but alas, I've been to other ex-Soviet states as well.

I love how white it is, but it looks like suicide visualised. Nothing than commie blocks everywhere, I only saw a few detached-house suburbs while I was there.

Same like Quebec.

Just open up with:

"Parlez Vous Anglais?"

If they look at you with dead eyes, just say "Desolee" and move on.

I can see the hate for Americans.

I'm sorry burgerbros, but many tourists asked me (a tourist) for directions while I was travelling around Europe. And Americans were by far the most annoying ones. I got asked where is the Eiffel Tower quite literally less than a mile away from it (???)

What bothered me was that you guys never seemed to do any research before actually visiting someplace

Shit I used to live thier got out before it got completely overrun. If you want to see Britain don't go to London or Birmingham go to the countryside. If your there on business just stay away from Wilesden Harlesden lewisham Peckham Tower hamlets and go to Putney or Richmond or Hampton Many areas such as Notting Hill are very posh but interspersed with shit areas.

Hahaha I used to live in a Slough postcode Slough is awful. Hounslow too.

France is a disgusting garbage heap of the third world

Glad you got out there, man. A shithole with shit people.

Yeah some areas aren't great but cities like Krakow or Wroclaw were amazing. I didn't get a chance to go to the Baltic but really wanted to

Why is France so shit?

hmmm...