Look at Inglewood in Chicago and Harlan County in Kentucky. Different demographics, same outcome

>Look at Inglewood in Chicago and Harlan County in Kentucky. Different demographics, same outcome.

>These people are so smart, they're dumb. They don't even understand the common tongue.

youtube.com/watch?v=I2146tlPyyQ

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/black-voters-are-so-loyal-that-their-issues-get-ignored/
youtube.com/watch?v=dzpKSlEzv5g
youtube.com/watch?v=jmeeYZHJtgA
youtube.com/watch?v=8v9L8J7505E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why did he turn his hat inside out lmao

It's a mirror image, notice he's driving on the right side.

>I feel like liberals and democrats have insulted me for a long time. You know what I'm going to do? I'm voting against them!

Why are we criticizing a woke black person?

orlly?

Who's criticizing him?

black folk with MAGA hats on is my new fetish.

>filename

God I hope there are many more people like this guy

desu Cred Forums needs to outreach more to black people who are decent enough to drop the redpill on

The more people we can redpill the better, if they aren't with us, then they go against us

Reddit can outreach. Cred Forums is a shitty platform for outreach.

We love bantz too much

Isn't TRUMP at 20% with blacks?

Seems like all that pandering the democrats did at the convention to spics and mudslimes is backfiring.

Yeah our little hugbox of shitposting is pretty much euthanized in terms of helping outreach to anyone but spergs and edgelords

Exactly. I love this place but you don't point people here for serious reasons. If you're doing that you probably don't really understand people.

The donald is pretty faggy but you need a faggy guy to make normies feel comfortable so they don't feel too much pain when the red-pill penetrates them.

Great vid btw

fivethirtyeight.com/features/black-voters-are-so-loyal-that-their-issues-get-ignored/

>The captured group theory was put forward by Princeton political scientist Paul Frymer in a book first published in 1999, “Uneasy Alliances: Race and Party Competition in America.”1 He argued that politicians focus their attention on white swing voters, and that the two-party system is structured to push aside the concerns of black voters2 because they consistently and overwhelmingly favor one party.

another choice quote:

>More generally, a 2015 report called “Political Powerlessness” by Nicholas Stephanopoulos at the University of Chicago Law School found that black support for Congressional legislation actually decreased its chances of passage. As he writes, “As white support increases from 0% to 100%, the likelihood of adoption increases from about 10% to about 60%. As black support rises from 0% to 100%, though, the odds of enactment fall3 from roughly 40% to roughly 30%.”

Cutler is a shit even if he was good. I hate Cam Newton and root against the Panthers even though I think he's a great QB.

>tfw Trump has done such an amazing job of playing 42D chess that I thought the title "the president finds me insulting..." meant Trump found him insulting
Praise him
Praise kek

you even fucked up your post. nice job

fuck

he is on point

last 2 min he hits the nail right on the head

A lot of people either do this or simply don't vote. That's why Bernie is out desperately trying to get hipsters to remain interested in the election. Rather than pointing them to a candidate they can relate with he just wants them to get in line and vote for the Shill.

bump wish all black people could see this

His other videos are worth watching as well. In the below video, he speaks of feeling tension he's never felt before in his community and blames that on HRC and O.

youtube.com/watch?v=dzpKSlEzv5g

He sounds pretty sad

>they actually believe millions and millions of people are racist. I don't. I think the term racism is overused.

6:55

Who's that handsome fella?

true american

Because after we get rid of spics and muslims, blacks and gays are next.

You would be too if 99% of your people were as gullible as the average black. It's bad enough that half of whites are liberal, but basically all black people have been lead to believe that democrat is the right choice every single election without a second thought.

A.D. Bell trashes the MSM

>They're talkinog about Donald Trump's health when he wasn't the one stumbling into a van and instead of the new DNC Leaks
>it's a rigged system and it's rigged against the people

What is it with black people and vlogging in cars?

privacy, peace and quiet. And a phone mount.

smart guy, I hope he becomes more popular
makes me happy to see people not buying into the bullshit the media wants them to
really good to see he can't ignore the BS anymore
he's so on-point I hope he can spread his message
smart fucking guy

this guy is seriously awesome

WATCH THIS SHIT

[only fags don't watch this]

Subbed. Why not?

i see a lot of people vlog in cars, not just black people.

Black man can't even wear a MAGA hat in public because of ostracization of his political opinion.
Really made me feel.

youtube.com/watch?v=8v9L8J7505E
everyone can go call him a nigger
he knows what liberals have done to blacks, and the lies they put forth
he talks about how only one candidate has any sort of plans to change ANYTHING
great that this free-thinking can break through
and great to see the lies the democrats push year after year are finally being seen through

TRUMP 2016
this is the year blacks fight back

alright side note

do you faggot seriously not wash your hands after taking a shit?

why do I supply the soap? it takes like 5 seconds at the most but so many guys just dont do it. if you don't I sincerely hope you kill yourself you worthless piece of shit
IT TAKES 3 FUCKING SECONDS
AND I BUY THE SOAP
god damn I would call you animals but its below that because at least animals don't know what they are doing
seriously FUCKING BRAIN YOURSELF you fucking disgusting pig you do not belong in society

JUST FUCKING WASH YOUR HANDS ITS NOT THAT HARD GOD DAMN
IT COSTS YOU NOTHING
YOU ARE SO WORTHLESS AND DISGUSTING
FUCKING END YOURSELF
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
HOLY SHIT

well that's it for the thread, I guess. Thanks for playing.