I JUST SAW A PEDOPHILE

I just drove by a black guy in a neon green safety vest taking pictures of little girls playing soccer what do I do?

It was super obvious he had basketball shoes and a flannel and got in his car as I drove by what the fuck.

Let the authorites know about the suspicious person.

If you see him again, report it.

join him

get a shoe cam

This

Call the police and tell them you saw (discribe nog) taking pictures and you asked him what he was doing and he pulled a gun on you. Let cops do the rest

And try to film his arrest, so we can see it too

viral marketing for the IT remake

Take down his plates an tell the police.

Are you kidding me? How is his skin colour relevant, you fucking racist?

You should go straight to your local police station and hand yourself in for your hate crime. You're a fucking white male.

Rare? Never seen you before, where are from strange little man.

There's no such thing as a black pedophile you fucking racist.

Rare?

Tell the mothers in the area?

Yes. and Checked..

Yeah go door to door

Call Caops and tell them he tried to sell you PCP and is way fucked up. they will probably kill him.

Why deprive him of his hobby OP?

I'm gonna file a police report. He might still be there but I don't want to be hunted by a squad of nogs so I'm not gonna go back.

This stupid fucking guy was in plain sight, resting with his arms on the roof of the car with his phone out wearing a safety vest to make it look like he was 'doing something' taking pictures. He wasn't even behind a bush and was like less than 50ft away from them how does the coach not see him?

>not asking for his contact so you can be bro's

WHICH CRIME IS IT?

He's wearing a safety vest. He could be responsible for posting pictures of local events on the town website or maybe just taking pictures of his daughters game because he's on traffic duty.

This is why it's important to mind your own business as long as nobody is getting hurt.

Follow him to his house and take pictures of him while he showers, then post them here. Nothing sexier than a pedophile.

>This thread
What the fuck do I do m8's, I was taking shit on phone and somehow got banned for CP. How'd I get banned for CP when on Cred Forums Pass and at home.

Let him be, you fucking bigot.

This.

Call the bolice and tell them a suspicious man is taking pictures of little girls, and mention that you aren't sure but it looked like he might have a gun. Be sure to give a good description and a plate number.

Is there a black girl playing too?
Because he can be her father.

>Nigger doesn't know what his own flag looks like

>black
>father

dont forget to say he was black

This guy didn't look old enough to have a daughter that age.

make sure they're all OK, then offer them some skittles

dress up like a one of the girl- pink soccer uniform- and fuck with him

>Black guy
>pedo

Good one op. If their is anything Facebook taught me, it's that only white people are pedophiles.

Nice try racist bigot.

Ok I called non-emergency and told them. The guy answering the phones was very nice.

Go cops.

fuck my country is full of degenerates,
found his name and post it here

Call police and tell them you saw a guy pointing gun at kids.

RARE PEDO
A
R
E

P
E
D
O

can you go back to where he was and tape him until the police comes along?

It's your IP dummy head. Cell phones use dynamic IPs so while you're shit posting on Cred Forums you're using a the same IP address as everyone else that is connected to the particular cell tower in your area. Don't trip just put your phone on airplane mode and then turn it off to connect to try to connect to another tower.

What did they say ?

>American education

Did you get his plates?
Mount his head on a fencepost with a pacifier in his mouth.

Fuck you, user, he was just playing Pokemon go. Not every black man is a criminal. This is why sensible people look down on trump supporters.

But then I will also have a camera taking pictures/video near soccer practice.

He asked me where it was, what race, what kind of car, how tall, what kind of hair, weight and said he would check it out

No

I also didn't give them my name how would I prove to them what I was doing when they get there?

It's our flag, put your cursor over it, it says "United States".

Report to your local nigger exterminator

this guy is trolling. you're the reason why we can't stand liberals.

Thanks for the moral support guys, I feel better.

Better go back and run him over just to be safe.its a nigger so its most likely up to something illegal.do your civic duty,op.

Seriously he had a safety vest but no eye protection.

Why the fuck do you care? He's not harming anyone, if he wants to make some custom fap material so be it, it's not like he's knocking out lolis and chaining them up in his basement. People have fetishes, get over it.

Get card plate serial

you are the dumbest fuck.

This is what you do.
Ask the club managers/owners if there is an open spot/how to apply (tell them that you have a daughter that is really onto sports).

If it was just some unorganized football playing nothing can be done to see patterns in the pedophiles mobility.

Wear something that you would never ever wear paired with a mask and goggles.
The pedo can not know that you are there so it is very tricky kill if he is out in the open on a bright day with lots of people around.

It would bring obvious complications.

If you do not have a concealed carry permit, get one. Responsible gun ownership is a big cut to the stone of the suspicios (i.e. murder case).
You do not want to draw direct attention to yourself so get to MEDIUM distance between you and the perpetuator and fire of 4-5 shots.

I would advise you to use a silencer, if you can not purchase one, make one.
This will not drag any attention away from you after the actual kill, it will just give you some leway to run away while the horrified shrieks of people shock people directing public attention to the dirty carcass of the now dead child molestor.

You obviously do not want to be using a vehicle because that can identify you.
You should also look into getting heavy work rubber soles for robust sneakers/boots,
AND a baldcap that you "fill" and line with cotton between your scalp. Your height can also identify you.
Happy hunting!

Are kids not back in school yet? This isn't even funny, just annoying.

OP
If this whole thread isn't just total bait, I'll reiterate what this user said. Guarantee that pedo's future in custody.

What is this?! An actually good piece of advice on Cred Forums? Wtf happened m80s?!

>STEIN