Haiti

How would you fix this?

Other urls found in this thread:

economiaynegocios.cl/noticias/noticias.asp?id=288862
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nuke it

Give it to the dominican republic

Building factories houses and infastructure.

Send the haitians living here back to Haiti so they could rebuild their damn country

>Click on picture
>Hold F11
>Profit

shake it up and send some aids

oh god no

import their neighbors to help fertility rate

Let the Dominicans genocide them

I share your feels, weon

economiaynegocios.cl/noticias/noticias.asp?id=288862

this

>Send the niggers back to Africa
>unify the land with the Dominican Republic
>make it Spanish again
>reform HispaƱola

How the fuck do they afford to get there? I mean they just tie some barrels together and try to make it to Guantanamo to get here.

Take me both.

And Cuba.

What if they tried to turn it into a Hong Kong or Singapore?
Can niggers into free markets?

Jesus, I read the note and holy fuck, how can we be so incompetent to not notice they want to stay here, we have a lot of problems with peruvians, now this

You can't fix stupid.

That is what happens when you have a useless government and a total lack of respect of the law.

Yeah, Chile will never have a Trump like candidate, heck, we will never stop those disgusting Flaites from doing crime

remove all black people

By bringing back the french? Although I am not sure if they are that effective anymore.

>no submarine
Is that the gay pride?

I'd send all those Syrian brain surgeons and rocket scientists that have come into Europe.

A bunch of Arabs moved to Haiti after WW2, mostly Lebanese. Within a decade they were running the place. You can still find a lot of them controlling certain aspects of the economy.

Mohamed Al-Fayed moved there for awhile to refine oil. Supposedly he had his samples tested and found out it wasn't oil but molasses.

Force the clintons to give back the money they stole.