When Hillary is sworn in and it comes time for us all to receive the Mark, will you stand in line or fight?

When Hillary is sworn in and it comes time for us all to receive the Mark, will you stand in line or fight?

Run away

I will stand with Christ and fight Satan

fight

fight... to get in the front of the line

I'll starve before betraying my lord and savior.

Local hero uncovers controversial but unquestionably effective means of avoiding compulsory Voter ID Chip installation.

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT HOW

fight and maybe get martyred

OH NO MY DOG HAS THE MARK

>89666666

they'll probably just put an Apple(R) logo on the chips and people will inject it themselves.

I wouldn't mind a chip in my hand to sync up with all my gadgets in theory but in practice I know computer systems go wrong horribly for no reason and it'd end up deleting every computer system I touch or some dogshit

Can't wait for the horror I will unleash on these heathens in those days. Can't. Fucking. Wait.

First the devil came for the pets, and I did not fight it because I am only a pet around my uncle

Fuck, now I wanna know who is the >89666666 get.

I bet its another fucking leaf

ffs, just nuke me

Cant you link it

>fighting and dying over something you'll be able to jailbreak in the first week.

its some HUE bitching about Rubin from TYT as you can see here

Deny the beast.

I'm with Jesus
#ImwithHim
#HeavenlyHost2017
#WitnessHim

I've seen people say this kind of shit about 7 presidents 9 Prime Ministers, and 10 Soviet chairmen.

You and Foxy Loxy have fun. I'm going to go ahead and stay put.

you already have one, it's called your cellphone. governments can use it to locate you within a few meters. they listen in on your conversations when they want to. they profile you with it. they know more of you than you know about yourself.

you are already living in an Orwellian nightmare.

Jokes on you. I don't own a phone.

yet you use the internet... i've got something to tell you.

I already have one, injected it myself two years ago.

I use it to unlock and start my car, along with activating microcontroller projects.

This guy is on the money. Why force a chip on people if you can make them willingly carry around a tracking and comms device?

Hillary's not going to win