>Pence Rally in Williamsburg VA 9/20/16 7:30PM ET
youtu.be/7euA_4CjnbU
>Trump Rally in High Point NC 9/20/16
youtu.be/Fwhfu0j-_Lg
>Trump ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Pence Rally in Dubuque IA 9/19/16
youtu.be/n6zHs7glQ4U
>Trump Rally in Ft Myers & Pence Q&A Mason City IA FL 9/19/16
youtu.be/ajZ5CfEpPzI
>Trump rally in Colorado Springs CO 9/17/16
youtu.be/H-qsQrSkKm0
>Pence Rally in the Villages FL 9/17/16
youtu.be/fKm-85D1tO4
>Trump speaks at Rememberance Project 9/17/16
youtu.be/xmmvgZtY4b8
>Trump Rally in Miami FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/jcbBCCecEtI
>Trump Haitian Townhall in Miami FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/x5IS6Ya005E
>Trump Speaks in Washington DC 9/16/16
youtu.be/Xp-pTg2-Js4

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Savage Nation 9/19/16
youtu.be/jZWiP_t5P6M
>Trump on Orly 9/19/16
youtu.be/BnLtdAlfuuM
>Trump on F&F 9/19/16
youtu.be/3GTRabASaY8
>Trump on Media Buzz 9/18/16
youtu.be/aP9jlf5mMYE
>Trump on Mornings with Maria 9/16/16
youtu.be/ELPozB7mM_E

INSPIRATION
>Trump - Les Deplorables
youtu.be/TEiTKloMgBg
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA
pastebin.com/nygxu29R
youtube.com/watch?v=4yp39gwTYLU
youtu.be/7euA_4CjnbU
buchanan.org/blog/globalism-vs-americanism-2192
buchanan.org/blog/pjb-globalism-vs-ethnonationalism-1381
twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/778363155084869632
m.youtube.com/watch?v=U8ECXljenrE
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enemy_combatant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Defense_Authorization_Act_for_Fiscal_Year_2012#Controversy_over_indefinite_detention
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ex_parte_Quirin
youtube.com/watch?v=3Fq_OYmLC3w
cisforclinton.com/
patriotrising.com/2016/09/20/sleep-well-hillary-trump-comments-hillarys-campaign-break/
investmentwatchblog.com/wikileaks-bill-oreilly-and-megan-kelly-are-clinton-operatives/
youtube.com/watch?v=1x4SjSRSySk
patriotrising.com/2016/09/20/report-hillary-wore-prism-glass-wandering-eye/
twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/778367198893146112
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3797730/Like-father-like-daughter-Ivanka-Trump-child-GOP-candidate-Secret-Service-protection.html
thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-just-dropped-bombshell-hillarys-health-truth-revealed/#ixzz4KoxQaajv
pastebin.com/Yywuq2pi
debunkingdenialism.com/2014/07/05/poisonous-mms-the-irrational-monstrosity-of-bigotry/
youtube.com/watch?v=7euA_4CjnbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>le blue PA maymay

Jeb bush will win

Have some hope

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA

YOU CAN INSULT MY WIFE AND KIDS ALL YOU WANT DAHNALD, BUT LEAVE MY DELEGATES THE HELL ALONE

WE GOTTA KEEP HILLARY ALIVE

last thread by me
OP pastebin is up to date:
pastebin.com/nygxu29R

and can you niggas try to make OPs good and pay attention when you're being shilled or otherwise cucked by a shitposter or thread splitter?
>pic very related

>implying anyone reads OP

Awoo! Pence rallies are the comfiest. The best way to wind down after Trump.

JEB SURGE

Is that a stray delegate?!!?!?!?!?

Do you think he makes good guac?

Drumpf isn't going to get PA. He'll only get a few backwards and racist southern states.

BEN SHAPIRO BTFO LIBKEK SKIP BAYLESS

youtube.com/watch?v=4yp39gwTYLU

IF YOU WANT A CHARACTER BATTLE YOUD BETTER STICK WITH ME BECAUSE MY DELEGATES ARE WAY OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE.

Colorado is the key to securing 270 delegates, before flipping even any of the northeastern states.
How can Trump capture the DUDE WEED vote?

Has Drumpfty Dumpty disavowed the Alt-Right yet?

Guess not

*sips tea*

MAGA

trump will win

God I hope so, he has to be good at one thing

That's the best res one I could find. Usually other pics were focused on speakers or had lower resolution.

But that one is nice, you can edit the Trump in or something...

no

you can disavow me, cupcake

I want Ben to come home

nice digits

What the hell? I as a white supremacist love trump now

COME HOME, BEN!

Pence Rally in about 40 minutes.

youtu.be/7euA_4CjnbU
youtu.be/7euA_4CjnbU
youtu.be/7euA_4CjnbU

AWOO

Awoo~

>e47yTKek
Kek wills Jeb as head of Dept of Agriculture.

Everytime I see this I can only think about how creepy that smile is

Trump needs to be to Hillary's left to trigger her cross eyes

The sad thing is that so many new redditors here that they see one global trade agreement and call "GLOBALISM GLOBALISM!"

That's not how it works.

Redpills for the redditors:

Globalism vs. Americanism
buchanan.org/blog/globalism-vs-americanism-2192

Globalism vs. Ethnonationalism
buchanan.org/blog/pjb-globalism-vs-ethnonationalism-1381

twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/778363155084869632

THERE IT IS.

I want Emperor Trump to dissolve the UN, take this building over for the new American Empire, and use it as his Reichstag in NYC.

Or, option 2, reform the UN into a union of nationalist leaders.

>Kek

6 more days until the debate.

Christ.

Remember when we were counting down until Super Tuesday? Seems like yesterday.

We're all gonna make it lads, stay strong in the coming weeks.

DONALD PLEASE SPARE ME IN THE DEBATE HAVE MERCY

Lol CNN who the fuck are your sources to say so confidently Trump is doing no debate prep?

>KEK ID

PRAISE HIM, PRAISE HIM, PRAISE HIM, FOR HE IS THE CHOSEN ONE

>RUSSIA EVIL THEY STRUCK FIRST
;^)

>still fucking awooing
get yourself a new fad

Luck is the most important factor in becoming rich; I cannot deny this. But is it the most important factor in staying rich?
There are countless stories of poor people winning millions in a lottery, and, 6 years later, being bankrupt and far worse off than when they were poor.
What makes the difference is having the willpower to try risky things over and over, and not letting the countless inevitable failures scare or embarrass you in the least; it is this quality which makes Trump the superior candidate, and why people with this trait are always successful. The vast majority of people look at famous people and think they can never achieve as much as their idol; in reality, the most successful people have an endless number of massive failures because failure doesn't keep them down - they learn to let failure enhance them. For people who aren't challenging the democrats, most of those failures are naturally hidden until death, and so a false impression of perfection is given off which makes commoners feel dumb and powerless.

When the money grubber is cancelling fundraisers, something serious is wrong with her

No.

I gotchu nigga

You're going down. Sorry.

Justify this

Also possibly vascular parkinsonism

Better get ready for turboshilling after the debate, MSM is going to go maximum

I'm getting more interested in politics. What's the most interesting political issues that have happened in the world in the past twenty or so years?

NOTHIN WRONG WITH ME

HOLY SHIT IT'S KEK

Where's Hillary? Sleeping.

>mfw he's lulling them into a false sense of security

Is Hillary actually going to show up to the debate? Or does she have to miss because of ((("""pneumonia""")))?

for now

you know what i would love to see once we have saved the west? a new space race. europe and america vs russia and CHYNA. but like a friendly competition. a war in which the prize is prestige and science and where weapons are technology and banter.

They're prepping robo-Hillary for the debate

sounds good to me

His campaign manager said he was preparing mentally.

Basically, he will have a shield against Hillary's personal attacks, but wing the rest like in the primaries.

At least that's what Fox has been saying

we could do something about that

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U8ECXljenrE

...when tomorrow comes.

Will you fight for the future of western civilization?

youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA

>pence rally

Source where he suggested it. I won't believe some random fuckwad on twatter

Has Drumpfty Dumpty disavowed the alt-right?

Guess not

*sips tea*

No.

talk shit, get hit

He went to Afghanistan and Pakistan for training. He's a terrorist.

>BLACK ID
>NOG

what did he mean by this?

If he went to afganistan and radicalized there, thats like going to Europe and fighting for hitler in wwii, you are an enemy combatant.

P-Praise

>Still shilling for Hill

Get yourself a new master. Your old ones dying.

DAHNOLD MY PNEUMONIA

Isn't he?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enemy_combatant
>Enemy combatant is a term referring to a person who, either lawfully or unlawfully, directly engages in hostilities for an enemy state or non-state actor in an armed conflict.[1][2] Prior to 2008, the definition was: "Any person in an armed conflict who could be properly detained under the laws and customs of war." In the case of a civil war or an insurrection the term "enemy state" may be replaced by the more general term "Party to the conflict" (as described in the 1949 Geneva Conventions Article 3).[3]

Him being an American, doesn't change that he fights for ISIS, and should be treated as an enemy soldier

pacing and leading

She shat her pant suits. all of her pant suits.

is there even proof that hillary started the birther conspiracy

HE WAS SHOOTING AT POLICE AND HIS DAD ADMITTED HE WAS A TERRORIST YEARS AGO

I CANT WAIT TO SEE THESE PEOPLE HANG

>alt-right

Why is there such a surge of shills today?
I thought the Clinton campaign was running out of money

Of course they do. No responsibility for shelling hospitals, arming jihadi head-choppers, no sireee

First, justify this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Defense_Authorization_Act_for_Fiscal_Year_2012#Controversy_over_indefinite_detention

>campaign lets out that there's no prep
>shillary decides to sleep off her practice runs
>Trump's been preparing with all his advisors on best line of attack
i dont think they're aware of the ass raping they're about to witness. shillary will be spastic by the end

Hail, Chosen One.

Praise Kek

Is there a browser extension that does this to leafs?

It was on page 9

Hate that fckin country

She has to go but they'll drug the fuck out of her, give her a stool or make the podium comfy to lean on, and the moderator will help, likely will cut Trumps mic if he redpills too hard.

trumps debate prep is no debate prep

They're having to cover up the skewed polls and fact that Shillary has cancelled ANOTHER event

No.

Enough about Hillary's health...let's discuss Drumpfs voluptuous curves

>he should be and his wife knew shit was up since she fled the country...obviously this shit was planned and he was radicalized...simple

"American citizen"

EHEAUHAEUHAEUHAEUHAEUHAEUHAEUHEAUHAEUHAEUAEUHAEUHAEUEHAUEHAUAE

>IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY ANIME SPAM YOU ARE A SHILL
Get a load of this untermensch.

Articles back in '08 say that her supporters started it, but Trump did roll with it in 2011.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

I'm terrible with time. Feels like Rato dropped out a week ago and moot implemented the captcha last year.

>The spy who secretly and without uniform passes the military lines of a belligerent in time of war, seeking to gather military information and communicate it to the enemy, or an enemy combatant who without uniform comes secretly through the lines for the purpose of waging war by destruction of life or property, are familiar examples of belligerents who are generally deemed not to be entitled to the status of prisoners of war, but to be offenders against the law of war subject to trial and punishment by military tribunals.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ex_parte_Quirin

The final piece has been put together lads.

Trump will be assassinated on the 26th

"Trump will go 26th"
youtube.com/watch?v=3Fq_OYmLC3w

This will cause a riot and 2nd amendmenters and patriots to rise up and give obama authority to go into his 3rd term and martial law and start locking up these patriots/conservatives who are pissed that they assassinated trump meanwhile the government will blame it on a random mexican....

>(((Ben Jacobs)))

Rather perfect. Just some minor changes would be needed.

>kek ID
blessed be his name

She has a point...

We should drone that bitch on live tv

PPV to pay off the debt

It's literally been here over a year now, it isn't going anywhere. Stop crying about it.

>SHOULD WE EVEN PENCE RALLY?
Why is this even a question? I love me some comfy Pence. Plus it's actually something to do while posting here.

I like Pence :(

>smile shaming in the current year.

If Trump doesn't disavow the alt-right that makes him a racist whoch makes sense because his best friend David Duke is the king of the KKK.

Fat shaming is wrong. The fact Hillary would think this is a valid, acceptable criticism in 2016 is disgusting.

I now stump for Trump.

Oh please no that's retarded please be fake please be 5D chess please be mind games

post sources please

I'm sorry have a cute smile

I disagree solely because allowing the government to choose who is and isn't an enemy combatant is a mistake. When you give them that authority, like with the Patriot Act, you give them immense power that can be abused with no repercussions.

>89667932
(((you)))

Katy Turd.

>That dad ass

>Kek

Jeb! confirmed for foolish, though capable, guac maker

praise Kek

alt-right doesn't exist retard

There's like 8 libshits here lol

My IRL friends dont like Pence. They say he's a scary theocrat and dont like that Trump picked him.

Can somebody explain this to me? I know nothing about the guy except he's got a smooth voice and very unoffensive demeonor but friends are scared of the Pence.

I could see this working in a UN type of way. Perhaps all members could wear white suits with the Templar cross as a pin or something.

That's the problem, it's been a year and they're still posting some stale Cred Forums meme. I figured they'd get over it and keep progressing into other anime memes, but they're acting like stubborn niggers.

>DO YOU

>FEEL IT?

ya'll see this yet?
cisforclinton.com/
this ad played on the radio when going home from work today. Think sconnie will be in play for trump? this seems to suggest so

didnt obama killed american citizens without conviction?

‘Sleep well Hillary!’: Trump Comments on Hillary’s Campaign Break

patriotrising.com/2016/09/20/sleep-well-hillary-trump-comments-hillarys-campaign-break/

>disavow the alt-right
it's literally like 8 people
> his best friend David Duke
he never met him, doesn't like him

you're not even making any sense

>I disagree solely because allowing the government to choose who is and isn't an enemy combatant is a mistake.
Well then who the fuck SHOULD decide that, Libercuck?
If we want to remove the Muslim scum, we need a heavy hand. Your Constitution will not exist in a few decades unless we handle this problem immediately.

One can only hope

CNN Headline: HUGE PROTESTS OUTSIDE TRUMP EVENT.

THE SNOT THICKENS

This is my son, whom I love, with whom I am well pleased

LOOK AT THAT PRE-DEBATE SPIN
>LET HER DOWN EASY BOYS
>LET HER DOWN EASY BOYS
>LET HER DOWN EASY BOYS
>LET HER DOWN EASY BOYS

We will see that, user. Our economy will change because manufacturing has changed with 3d printing. The changes that will come will blow away the industrial and digital revolutions.

We're going to the stars, Hans to explore and colonize. It's inevitable.

What is this "monster vote" I have been hearing about, and is it really enough to flip blue states red.

>theocrat
What is their explanation for this bullshit? They are literally making things up. Tell them to go fuck themselves.

the think Christianity is the worst thing ever, but welcome 3rd world savages with open arms

Well who decides then who an enemy is, and who isn't?
If ISIS sent an invading army to the US, and their tanks rolled into DC, would you be okay with the government ordering the army to counterattack? Or can muslims never be enemy combatants?

read

i haven't even read the thread but OP's gif where he bumps pence and the moment he does it his face lights up

dude this is a player move

thanks trump for helping me be less autistic

#MAGA2k16

My God she's falling apart. Money and power are all that motivate her.

must be all the taco bowls from Trump Grill

Do you see the white men scream?
Retards think they still can win
Underneath their mother's bedsheets
Masturbating to anime again!
Politics is for the left
For the right is dumb and gay

SING IT WITH ME Cred Forums!

Clinton is funded by actual theocrats.

Fuck off shill.

Your friends are socially liberal NuMales and scared because Pence doesn't worship at the alter of fag rights.

Agreed.

You obviously haven't seen the Hillary rally where she eternally BTFOs the alt-right man babies.
That fat, orange idiot didn't even disavow David Duke for Christ's sake.

>Libercuck
I'm not a liberal but good try.

That's fucking asking to be raped to death and made a fool of.

WikiLeaks: Bill O’Reilly and Megan Kelly Are Clinton Operatives

investmentwatchblog.com/wikileaks-bill-oreilly-and-megan-kelly-are-clinton-operatives/

reminder she can't remain competitive below 92% of the black vote

They mentioned to me something about some HIV thing Pence did in his state because of religion. They werent very clear.
The man is the least scary politician ever imo
my frens are white/asian I dont get it yo.

Gee. Who could've guessed that.

seemed kinda obvious
orly wont say anything bad about shillary
megyn is megyn

>If ISIS sent an invading army to the US, and their tanks rolled into DC, would you be okay with the government ordering the army to counterattack?
No clearly an invading force that's comprised of Muslims is just a party wagon.

This is the most idiotic analogy I've ever seen.

Holy shit Drumpf BTFO by Sam Harris

youtube.com/watch?v=1x4SjSRSySk

no shit, sherlock

did we ever find out the identity of that maga man? Idk how you can be that much for trump and not have browsed these generals or at least get a dick tease on jewedit. Does he even know his power levels?

They are spending the last of their shekels in a desperate to save the Clinton name.

Report: Hillary Wore Prism Glass Over Wandering Eye

patriotrising.com/2016/09/20/report-hillary-wore-prism-glass-wandering-eye/

New (((Ipsos))) poll!

Now, during the debates, we must focus all of our mental and shitposting energies on making illary cough, freak out, and faint.

She stands no chance for an entire board's meme magic.

the monster vote is all the people that have been so fed up with with politics that they simply have not been voting for years. Trump will for sure bring some of these people out, it might very well be enough to flip some states.

>she eternally BTFOs the alt-right man babies
they only exist in her brain damaged head
>didn't even disavow David Duke
he has, several times

again, you are not making any sense
you must be baiting or trolling, nobody can be this retarded

That was a pretty weak video. It was a bunch of "ARE YOU KIDDING ME" and about 5 seconds of what would've been the beginning of a good rebuttal.

If he is a Christian and holds some event what is the problem? That doesn't make him a theocrat. Again, tell your friends to go fuck themselves.

with those demographics hillary should be shitting her depends

>Newt Gingrich will finally get his moonbase
>Prospectors will scour the moon for Helium-3 and get rich
>The terraforming off Mars proceeds under budget and ahead of Schedule
>Barron Trump builds the first orbital Trump Resort & Casino

Hopefully they torture him and his family as well, fucking parasitic blood sucking traitors

It means Libertarian.

Kelly sure but O'reilly has been pretty hard on Hilldawg.

It's not close at all. NBC just did an online smartpoll with likely voter turnout weighing that puts Clinton up 10 points nationally and has her winning virtually every swing state. Sorry Drumpftards, you lose.

>Neither candidate above 40%
Is that normal for this point in the election?

#KatyTurd

I'm not a Libertarian either. So it's irrelevant either way.

He shouldn't have been given citizenship to begin with.

trump will un-nigger america

I know a guy with parkinsons and he has this but he shook like a motherfucker.. I still think it could be brain damage or an effect of the trans sinus whatever. I haven't seen her really shake yet.

>Why is there such a surge of shills today?

News is out about David Brock [CTR}, and it isn't good for them

Hillary too sick to even attend a fundraiser tonight

Id' like to show them the light instead of losing my few friends. They dont hate Trump anymore but Pence is like their problem.

I want to get them to vote not burn bridges and make them defect to fucking Clinton because of bad vibes.

That's not what insider user said. He IS preparing but "he won't memorize lines" like Rubio. Of course he'll have a higher IQ than anyone in the building so it will not present a problem.

>O'reilly has been pretty hard on Hilldawg.
In what universe?

What could Hillary possibly talk about?

Her record? No.

Obama's presidency? No.

She will resort to personal attacks, because that's all she has.

This is obvious you cunt.

TIMMY THE SHIFTER

This is kinda true though. Should have picked Rand. No scandals, le legal weed man, appealing to young voters. Pence was an attempt at securing the Bush republican vote which he already had imo.

Kek's will be done. I will draw some OC when I get home from work.

Honestly, I'm nervous about these debates. As much as I massively enjoyed Trump during the Republican Primary debates, particularly the hyper-aggressive ones early-on that secured him his base, I have a hard time seeing how he's going to come out on top. If he goes hyper aggressive like the early debates, it might alienate some of the undecided general electorate (and I haven't really been keeping up with the word on the street, but I've heard second-hand that insider user has hinted that primary Trump will be making a return). If he goes too presidential, he might end up too much on the defensive, since we all know that the moderators are going to toss him gotcha question after gotcha question (and although this didn't phase the primary audience, I'm worried the general electorate is going to fall for a lot of this shit).

One of Trump's biggest strengths during the prior debates was his quick-wittedness, and I had always thought that would be one of his greatest strengths against Clinton (who is on the shit-end of the spectrum when it comes to thinking on her feet). However, if I'm not mistaken, the rules call for no interruptions (and I think a few other things), and I think they'll tie him down in that regard. And, of course, in any instance, the media will spin it as a crushing Trump defeat, and if the general reaction to the "Commander-In-Chief" forum is any rough indication, it might not be a glowing result. All it'll take is one mistake on Trump's part, and it'll be magnified in the news for weeks to come. Then, on top of that, he's got two more debates to survive. This is their last chance to take him down, you can bet they're not going to waste it.

I really think his best way out of this is to go in HARD on Clinton, far harder than he's gone as of yet. We've all heard his general plans and policies, now's the time to really bite into Clinton's myriad of scandals and shady dealings over the years.

What say you all, /trumpgen/? What's his path to victory?

Waterboard, short military trial, execution. What's the issue?

Absolutely not. Last time third parties polled this well was in 1992 with Ross Perot.

Sad. For them.

bae, what's happenin?

Pence isn't going to be President.

>no affect from the 9/11 thing
Garbage poll.

I TRIED SO HARD

AND

GOT SO FAR

90 minutes of calling Trump a racist, sexist, and xenophobe

In Crippled America it says on p336: "He is not an american and he is not a citizen. He is the enemy of the american people and must be treated as such"

I do. I feel it.

>implying i'm gonna read all that
>implying Hillary won't come off as a royal bitch again

she has a scheduled rally tomorrow in Orlando. lets see if she shows up!

Rand wanted amnesty and refused to call illegal immigrants that. He wanted them to be called undocumented just like Al Eppo.

I have been storing up the coughing fit, pants of shit chant for days

Love your work.

>we're not listening to media shit all over VP Chrispy Creme as his aides are in court for bridgegate today
Thanks Manafort

Cred Forums made an internet poll say 95 percent of black female voters will vote Trump. What of it?

Remember how the press reports on Trump, absence of evidence is used as evidence of absence. Trump has never told them he is preparing and no one is stating who he is preparing with so they run the narrative that he is not preparing. Now ask yourself, is there any reason Trump would want to keep his debate preparations a secret from the people who recently claimed Skittles are Nazis in order to attack him?

I will respond for them digits, life is good posting lewd hand-holding images as usual

>2-way
(You) (You) (You)

Compared to the crowds Hillary gets, that is a massive protest.

lel, Jill Stein can't even beat "Other"

Too bad she absolutely sucks at campaigning, or Hillary's millennial support would be toast

My theory is that she has Parkinson's and she is running purely to solidify her name in the history textbooks before she succumbs to the serious side effects. .

>even with the latest polls Hillary is losing momentum and Trump is gaining it

forgot pic

twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/778367198893146112

That will be the debate. She will try to get under Trump's skin.

If he is mentally ready, we have nothing to worry about.

I'd like to see Trump refund NASA and kick Bezos and Musk's asses. Those pricks bug me.

Hello semi rare Icelander.

I love you

How will Trump be able to answer a question like this in the debate?

>Do you support continued efforts by the United States for nuclear nonproliferation?
or
>As president would you continue an effort toward nuclear nonproliferation?

realy made me htink

Yeah. We should all watch the rally and give our support!

HOW MUCH WOULD YOU PAY?

I really get a suspicious amount of dubs, don't I?

>didn't read

What ever could his motive be, I wonder?

hillary has about 3 things she can run on
muh vagina
im not trump
obama term 3

i really dont see how any of those are very scary for trump

He just has to mention North Korea and Iran

Bitch if I have to read that YOU have to pay ME.

It's strange feeling a bond stronger with people you've never met than your own family and friends.

>Extreme neo-nazi party "UKIP" have won Britain's EU referendum. Sign of things to come for Europe?

I don't know famlam kek surely smiles apon (you)

Bad for her, great for everyone else.

Chances of that negro having a heart attack before the election ends?

>Too sick to fund raise
Colorado is Trump country now.

Half a penny, and they have to offer free shipping.

#NothingToDoWithIslam

I'd do it for free

I'm not sure about that. NASA only got shit done because of competition with gommies.
In terms of manned space flight we are basically stuck in the 1970s.
If there is an incentive to make it commercially viable private companies competing in a free market should perform better in the long run. If people want it people will pay for it.

>Knowing Your Value
>those prices
pottery

1 of them thinks Trump will be JFK'd and then Pence would be president.

I told them nobody would dare try such a thing but its already been tried so idk.

I NEED A SOURCE ON THIS RIGHT NOW

MY REPEATING DIGITS REQUIRE IT

also you're the guy who runs the secret meme shop aren't you

>as wide as the Mississippi

KEK

I don't watch the TalmudVision ass.

>Massive gap between the two lines
>Clinton up 1.3 percent

What a fucking joke

but he's also spoken out FOR nuclear proliferation

Trump will bring back the Gladiator method for those sentenced for death on PPV TV and stream...

I know. This site made me who I am. Been here since '05 on Cred Forums. Over time made my way here and became red pilled.

user is my family away from family; we will all go to the end of the world with each other.

Trump has more a higher constitution and more energy than Reagan did, and is wearing a bulletproof vest.
Reagan survived a gunshot wound. Why would those idiots think Trump is in as much danger?

for the book or the clown?

Perhaps I am, I don't know I will go through my catalog and see which one I took this snip from

>This site made me who I am
That is actually really sad...

Ivanka Trump becomes the first child of the GOP candidate to get her own Secret Service protection

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3797730/Like-father-like-daughter-Ivanka-Trump-child-GOP-candidate-Secret-Service-protection.html

WINNING WINNING

I'm pretty sure it's the "Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru." manga.

trump will win

>Been here since '05 on Cred Forums. Over time made my way here and became red pilled.

I know that feel all too well.

>not having jars of pee pee and poo poo under his jacket
pls

I am a social outcast. I can't help what has already happened. No regrets though

Nah NASA is great. I used to be against it during le libertarian days. If they could focus on actual space exploration and goals with tangible yields, it'd do wonders for morale and give kids something to look up to. Now, it's political bullshit (a la Muslim outreach) and global warming studies.

hello. being semi rare is actually pretty good per capita!

>we will all go to the end of the world with each other.

Laughing all the way, bro. Keep your head up! We're the proverbial monkey wrench.

Its happened once before at a rally and then there was that FBI guy caught at Trump tower. Thats what they think.

I tell them that was decades ago and security is top notch now but they're paranoid.

2 of them are liberals but they arent FULL retard. Red pills are working.

I'll take some lewd hand-holding gifs

Cred Forums provides knowledge and information about a variety of topics that can change your mind about serious or forbidden topics (like the Third Reich and Jews). So it really isn't.

WikiLeaks Just Dropped Bombshell About Hillary’s Health… The Truth, REVEALED!

thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-just-dropped-bombshell-hillarys-health-truth-revealed/#ixzz4KoxQaajv

Best part. We never know when one of us dies.

Double dubs checked

>0033

Hans, that's just the beginning! Exploring is in our blood, we have an insatiable thirst *to know.*

My grandchildren will volunteer and seed the stars, maybe with yours.

We have a beautiful future ahead.

i know this whole thing is almost over, and when it is we are going to drift apart

but i will never forget you guys

thanks for the support, thanks for the laughs, thanks for everything

the secret brotherhood- Trump's Vanguard

That's what Trump was getting at, except US hasn't formally declared war against ISIS.

We are God's plague of frogs. Kek is an angel, and we are all blessed for doing His work. Praise be, friend. Kek bless you and all your future posts.

What do you think wikileaks release?

>Nothing
>Something minor that will be glossed over
>Something damaging and big but not criminal
>A happening

I agree with the Jews and Hitler. But my other opinions, you would most likely hate.

Alright, which of you autists sent her a Cred Forums-tier love letter?

indeed

that is a dangerous commodity to sell in trump general, I would like a trump meme in return

>ywn protect this smile with lethal force

That's depressing. Now I'm thinking about it.

Don't tell anyone where you got this, kid.

Racial views?

She is saying that to throw Hillary off. It has been known for a while that Roger Ailes and Rudy have been training him since before the convention.

They sound pretty retarded if the think the president can usher in a theocracy.

I submitted that as a tip to both Breitbart and Drudge but didn't /archive/ the link. Do you happen to have it, user?

Shit song shit band shit post

Getting WOKE AF

Although you're not as rare as Faroe Islands.

Sometimes I stop and think how cool it is that I'm able to talk to someone in Iceland.

>i know this whole thing is almost over, and when it is we are going to drift apart

Lad. It's just the beginning. Where do you think we'll be when Hillary's trial is on television and she's sentenced? When Trump brings down the globalists?

LUL

Thanks for the tl;dr Trump Gen
I'm taking tonight off from Trump related news

>ywn take a bullet for her

Wow that High Point NC rally is maga qt overload.

People will bitch about taxes if there is no motivation to have programs and it's hard to convince normies to pay for it. But as I said in my first post, maybe a space race will get things going and private companies can still participate as subcontractors.

We have been stuck too long. If the Apollo pace had kept up a Mars landing in the early 1980s would have been a possibility.

>youtu.be/7euA_4CjnbU
This should be more interesting than listening to elected nogs reading jewish speeches at the UN

Like what?

>This site made me who I am

I saw an Aland flag once, it was stealthy.

Aw, you already posted that one.

Here's your payment anyway.

this is a whole bunch of nothing, sorry to say

START USING THE TERM "LANDSLIDE" WHEN TALKING ABOUT TRUMP VICTORY

Trump will lose to Gary Johnson

Ask me in the new thread, and I shall answer.

TRUMP CAN'T RECOVER!!! UNINFORMED SUPPORTERS EXPOSED
pastebin.com/Yywuq2pi

i have no idea what the fuck ywn is.

anons pls

google said your worst nightmare

TRUMPSLIDE

Although there is the possibility its a proxy.

this one? I have that trump meme in my collection already

debunkingdenialism.com/2014/07/05/poisonous-mms-the-irrational-monstrosity-of-bigotry/

I wish this analogy was brought up again. When Rogers killed those people this was blasted left and right all over the media and yet 2 years later it's wrong? The fuck?

Either agree that it's valid or not but make these fucks agree already

I am off to work brothers. Good luck with your shitposting endeavors, and get some repeating numbers for me while I'm gone.

only if you get me some cheese wire and some super glue

My gramps had it rest his soul.

But she I think has vascular parkinsonism, its different, and is kind of a pseudo-diagnosis since it kinda depends where the strokes occur.

Anyways it affects the lower body, gait, balance more.

me too faggot

i was forged in this crucible of fire and shit

here- i learned how to argue, i how to question, how to dig

and i am a better person for it

i am so thankful that i was able to spend the last few years free of censorship

i would not be the person i am now without my experiences here

i live in PA and i'll lose my shit if it goes red. there are a lot of based people, but don't underestimate the amount of liberal cucks in pittsburgh and the dindu hoards in philly

All dead anons live on in the posts of the whole

one day, we'll post with each other again in the great internet in the sky

you will never

>you will never
ya faggot

it is just a clickbait article from a email from a long time ago
although not nothing exactly

Anyone making the new thread?

Hey Iceland, good job on being significantly less inbred than the entire muslim world.

So we agree that we will all vote for Hillary ironically? Imagine how buttblasted the bernouts would be if we did that as a joke! The media would have a field day!

>someone saved my Katy Turd post

When the online polls come after the debates I will be a black, and or female.

'05 representin

Mike Pence youtube.com/watch?v=7euA_4CjnbU

15 minutes

No, CTR. This tactic is your stupidest one yet.

Maximum Feel

ywn know what ywn means

my dubs says that hillary will die and trump will win

dumbest post I've seen in months, and I occasionally browse Cred Forums

NEW

NEW

There has to be a reform and shakeup at NASA: no more women running it and especially not black women. We need capable White men in there running it. And soon it will be time to roll out the non-chemical rocket propulsion systems.

Then we'll get somewhere.

Jim Gilmore said 20 minutes ago he'd be here in a few minutes
It could be longer

Fuck off with those posts, you slag.

You were doing that earlier.

Who are these sloots do they do hardcore? If not, pff.

I've both agreed and disagreed with you.

I've hounded you mercilessly, insulted your fashion, your choices, your sexual preferences.

I've howled with wicked laughter at the horrible, monstrous things you said of others

I've shouted you down for no other reason than boredom.

>I love you, user.

>You giant faggot.

old memes were weak and often times cringe worthy

only thise like habbo hotel raids had any substance. not to mention that oldschool Cred Forums was liberal and sjw as fuck, I mean old pol supported obama ffs, and moot himself was gamergate

Something damaging and big but will be glossed over

The reviews on her book are hilarious

I assume its a low population area, usually high density areas dont have so many right wing qt's

I know. I only saved it for old times sakes.
The good stuff like Pepe survived while cancer like 'imma chargin mah lazer' died. Thankfully.

i think that the private companies need the government to protect their rockets

that one that blew up recently was almost certainly sabotage

as much as i hate to say it- i think that everyone needs to work together on this one

the private companies don't have the funds or ability to deal with the agents from hostile governments

we need our own spooks to be involved to help prevent any more 'accidents'

>Drumpf
He will be destroyed by Hillary in the upcoming debate(s). His childish tactics won't work against a woman and politician of her caliber. Clinton will easily deflect his attacks below the belt (all Drumpf can do) and wipe the floor with him on real issues, because she has actual well thought off policies/plans. Drumpf will get ridiculed and destroyed for his racist/islamophobic/misogynistic ideas and horrible economic plans graded F by all respectable economists.

Drumpf is over and finished, at least save yourself some embarrassment and stay home in November if you are too stubborn with your racist bigotry to switch from the dark side. The polls will be +5...+10 for Hillary after the first debate, mark my words.

I feel like the US and EU team would BTFO the Russian and Chyneze team in this race

Poor doggo got a wiff

shut up

>tfw all the oldfags ended up on /Trump/
makes sense tbqh