TRUMP BTFO!! CAUGHT EMBEZZLING NON-PROFIT FUNDS!! ITS OVER!!

How can you call Hillary corrupt when Trump is doing this sort of thing right out in the open? Do you honestly believe this sort of thing will stop if he becomes president?

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-used-258000-from-his-charity-to-settle-legal-problems/2016/09/20/adc88f9c-7d11-11e6-ac8e-cf8e0dd91dc7_story.html

F-fake and gay

Drumpfkins will ignore this lmao

>washittington post
Is there any solid proof of this?

His charity donated to another charity.

wtf, i hate trump now.

Self-dealing is only a crime when it is to another non-charity, this was completely legal.

Trump not stumped, although the news media will falsely claim it's a crime.

No.
This is media panic after his wife started suing libtard rags for defamation.

If Clinton did this Cred Forums would lose their minds.

Hypocrisy at it's best.

>Help I don't know how business law works
TRUMP B T F O

How many billions did Hillary use from her foundation?

See
saged

I've only seen weapons cover it so far,

The owner has serious beef w trump. The bias is through the roof. Even if its all true, the CF has been up to far worse with far less coverage from this rag.

Sure, read the article

>weapons

Fucking autocorrect

To cover fines levied on her businesses? $0 lmao, you idiots aren't that bright

He meant outside of the rag with serious anti trump bias.

>In one case, from 2007, Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club faced $120,000 in unpaid fines from the town of Palm Beach, Fla., resulting from a dispute over the height of a flagpole.

>In a settlement, Palm Beach agreed to waive those fines — if Trump’s club made a $100,000 donation to a specific charity for veterans. Instead, Trump sent a check from the Donald J. Trump Foundation, a charity funded almost entirely by other people’s money, according to tax records.
>In another case, court papers say one of Trump’s golf courses in New York agreed to settle a lawsuit by making a donation to the plaintiff’s chosen charity. A $158,000 donation was made by the Trump Foundation, according to tax records.

Holy fuck Trump is clever. This makes me want to vote for him even more.

Those aren't fines. You can't be made to donate to a charity. The donations were the agreed upon settlement in lieu of fines, tard.

No to mention they were trying to Jew him out of 1200 a day for flying the American flag.

This, I'd do the exact same fucking thing if some faggots were trying to fine me 120k over a fucking flagpole.

LOL typical liberals.

>My candidate did A but it's okay.

>Your candidate did 0.1% of A. Your candidate is horrible, see! See! See!

I like turtles

Facts and physical evidence aren't biased

Both of which the article contains

But it's OK, I realize the threat of cognitive dissonance is scaring you away from reading

I can't even read the article because I won't disable ad blocker and I've run out of free articles to read (even though I haven't been to their site in at least half a year).

>When you're trying to stump trump but still too Jewish to do it for free

No there's literally no proof. The media shills saying there's no absolute evidence that Hillary broke the law are now saying it's just obvious Trump broke the law without proof

It's shilling, nothing else

legal problems of the charity..?

The way they're presented can be.

By omission and clever wording, all manner of facts can get twisted.

Hell, Internet detective on Cred Forums and reddit broke a story that became MSM today based on old posts and a username. This hasn't been touched by hardly anyone yet, so the validity is questionable.

Hillary has to pay people to support her on the Internet.

Let that sink in. She has so few real supporters that she has to pay people to do what most trump supporters do for free.

>tfw it's not even illegal to do what he did
sage teim

this is bullshit, and chump change that amounts to about the price of a small family home on one acre in the upper midwest. this is nothing. just another chance to see how fucking corrupt the MSM is when they blow it out of proportion and attempt to equivilate it to hillary, whose pay to play dollar amounts are in the [billions?]! fuck this shit. WP is a fucking shillbot

> It is only bad when Hillary does it!!
Come on Cred Forums be truthful to yourself now, what would you have done if Hillary was caught doing this?

Extend the same brush to both candidates before you start spouting shit.

If she was being sued over some stupid real estate thing, and decided to settle it by sending money from the Clinton Foundation to a legitimate charity the plantiff liked?
I'd say it's about time some of that Clinton Foundation money goes to a charity, instead of 90% being absorbed by " administrative costs".

wasn't Trump's office broken into earlier? wonder how they got that information...

There's literally a photo of the check. Correct the record harder

WHO CARES? Hillary literally murdered 12 innocent Americans in cold blood in Bangladesh in 2012

90% actually goes to charitable causes. Iirc 3% goes to administration. Spend less time in this echo chamber t b h

Also, laws are laws whether you like them or not, and trump using other people's money so he doesn't have to spend his own is pretty clearly unethical unless you have pol cogdis goggles on

>“I represent 700 nonprofits a year, and I’ve never encountered anything so brazen,” said Jeffrey Tenenbaum

((((Tenenbaum))))

Why are you always right Cred Forums?

The Hillshills can feel the noose tightening around their traitorous, nu male necks

The closer we get to November the more the media will spazz out. The ride just keeps getting better and better

>laws are laws
>unethical

so no laws were broken.
you people are jokes

Just like Clinton broke no laws with her email server, or anything relating to Benghazi, and yet Cred Forums won't ever shut the fuck up about it for 10 minutes

Just get it over with and admit you're all tremendous hypocrites

did you even read the article, he paid off some idiots because they fined him FOR FLYING THE AMERICAN FLAG TOO HIGH

FRIENDS THE AMERICAN FLAG CANNOT BE FLOWN TOO HIGH

For the first time ever, I'm going to give a sincere thanks for those of you who are Correcting the Record. I wasn't completely sure about Trump before, your efforts have made a difference

Are you fucking retarded? She risked national security with her grossly negligent handling of classified material. She did break the law. The FBI said she did. The oversight committees say she did. Please do us able brained people a favour kill yourself.

Read it and not convinced due to lack of evidence and biased journalism.

>I'm special. I don't like these laws, so I'm going to nigger out and not follow them, then pay the fine with other people's money

Only the retards on Cred Forums could defend this lmao

Right, but it wasn't illegal because it wasn't intentional. Which is why charges weren't brought. Is your memory bad?

We only believe shit we read on breitbart and drudge..
>real journalism does not comport with our twisted narrative.
>trashed

It makes news when it's Trump, but when Hillary does it nothing? She has been doing this for years. fuck her and him.

The daily non-scandal from The Washington Post to divert attention away from the sinking ship that is Hillary Clinton's campaign?

>it wasn't illegal because it wasn't intentional

Ignorantia juris non excusat or ignorantia legis neminem excusat.

Uh oh, Cred Forums's best legal scholars are on the issue! Look out Hillary!

Meanwhile, the real world already went over this... and nothing happened. Because nothing did happen, legally.

So it's okay to break the law as long as you don't mean to do it?
You can just plead ignorance and get let off Scott-free?
Thanks for correcting the record

please stick to discussing your own country's laws, you clearly don't understand ours, thanks

Quidquid latine dictum, altum videtur.

Trump gave the money to a veterans charity because the court told him to.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
PLEASE ARRANGE FOR YOUR POSTING HISTORY TO BE YIFFBLEACHED
AND THEN FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

>wapo

Nigga plz.

Wow, you seem pretty scared of a simple article lmao

If this is true, how is it at all worse than selling non-elected government positions to the highest bidder?

this is a slide thread, this came out weeks ago

why have mods forsaken

sage

I'm very sure to believe the Washington Post when it comes to stories about Donald Trump.

So it's okay to break the law as long as you don't mean to do it?
You can just plead ignorance and get let off Scott-free?
Thanks for correcting the record

please stick to discussing things other than our country's laws, you clearly don't understand them, thanks

>Drumpfkins

It doesn't have to be worse to be hypocrisy. You can vote for Trump on the basis that he's not as bad, but he's still a hypocrite.

Yes.

>How can you call Hillary corrupt when Trump is doing this sort of thing right out in the open?

Whatever Trump may or may not have done does not absolve Hillary of responsibility for any dodgy shit she's done.

PS: Donating money from one charity to another is not illegal.

It wasn't a fine levied by a court, retard. It was part of a privately agreed upon settlement and a charity giving money to other charity's is no crime.

Hill arises corruption has nothing to do with you derailing criticism ;)

Hi Saul Alinsky, are you projecting again?

Quit samefagging, moron. I understand you just started your shift, but check what the last shill was posting before you start.

Of course not, but that didn't stop MSNBC from talking about it all day.

Who am I supposed to be samefagging with? My ID is the same on laptop and phone.

n-no solid proof they said

The second post ITT you just replied to with "yes" as if you we're a different person, genius.

Same ID, if you're not samefagging then someone else made the post from your PC.

That's proof the fund bought a portrait of its founder. Not unusual. It was also a charity "speed painting" so the money went from charity to charity, for charitable purposes. It came with the donation.

Forgot to mention that its not illegal.

Bad taste, maybe, but not illegal.

>it wasn't illegal because it wasn't intentional

Thank you for Correcting the Record. $0.02 shekels have been deposited into your account

Zoolander

>so the money went from charity to charity, for charitable purposes.
So much bullshit it's a sham. a mockery, a mockery of a sham....

This

Are you implying no other large charitable organization ever gives money to other charities?

Why is it odd for a chair of one organization to attend a fundraiser for another, and make a donation that comes with a free gift, like thousands of other donations come with?

>although the news media will falsely claim it's a crime
Sounds like another lawsuit to me.
With all the shit they're making up I'll be surprised if they won't be sued into bankruptcy.

The dude who owns amazon owns wapo. He has beef with Trump for various reasons, but mainly because Trump is likely to be a trust-buster. Amazon is approaching monopoly territory pretty quickly.

Have read the article.

Really the whole thing is just one big civil/financial dispute.
There is nothing that can be considered criminal and can be deal with just pay some fine and fee.
Compare this to possible leaking of national security info?

This is the best they got?

Retarded shill.

I think they're running out of steam on this one.

I expect more half-assed attacks from the controlled media due to Clinton's withdrawal until the debates.

If he isn't in trouble by now. He won't be. Plus he can write a check and clear all these problems.

He can also make that money back by starting a certain kind of PAC. Loaning it money, having people contribute to that PAC. then the PAC can pay back the loan at like 50% interest.

I'm sure they're going to eventually get to the point where they're 100% fabricating stories not caring if they're sued.

>Haiti.
Um.. she did user, she only gave 10% of the donations after the earthquake.

>Never finished homes
>profitted off of a sweatshop 50klm North of the initial quake zone.
>cholerea epidemic

Everything can be fact checked.