Hillary faints at the debate.

What happens next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GGo--Y-jaVA
huffingtonpost.com/robert-kuttner/hard-to-believe-but-trump_b_12077946.html
huffingtonpost.com/marty-kaplan/trump-wins-first-debate_b_12087398.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5aaOqUYG8Tw
youtu.be/Z3wnsMSz_wE
nevo.news/index.php/2016/09/20/hillary-clinton-cancels-event-in-california-campaign-says-pneumonia-is-back/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3788923/It-possible-Hillary-Clinton-POISONED-Putin-doctor-urges-Presidential-candidate-undergo-blood-tests-following-health-fears.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump wins.

Trump Wins

CNN goes on about how she just tripped, then half a day later says she just had a little cough, then a full 2 days later admits that she did indeed faint. Then commits suicide cause they will never get another interview/press conference in the white house ever again

Trump is arrested for poisoning her :^)

Hillary wins and dies 2 months later.

What happens next?

Trump wins every state except California in the election.

Micheal Obama is put in Killarys place and he wins in a landslide as the first tranny prez.

Her cuck VP takes over.

Nah once it becomes obvious she's not going to win they'll false flag her and blame it on Russia in an attempt to start WW3. Best we can hope for is that it stays roughly 50/50 as long as possible.

Everybody cheers while she fades out of existence.

Trump is blamed for being abusive and mentally invading her personal space

>hillary wins
>have to make decisions
>*cough*,*cough*,-faint
How the fug is she gonna do the job?

right now, like just this second im watching CNN talking at full length about Trumps Skittles remark

they are throwing EVERYTHING they have at him. They are betting the whole farm on a clinton presidency.

the same way she did it the last 20 years

she has young advisors do 99% of the work whilst she just signs her name

Praise Kek

Trump teabags her

WITNESSED

Trips, trump wins, kek willing.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

They'll remove all evidence from the internet and claim Trump pushed her.

The media is more concerned about ratings and generating buzz at this point. Clinton has multiple paths to 270, she would have to faint, die, and come back as an apostle of Satan onstage to lose really.

Trips, Satan. Shadilay.

both sides have thrown everything at him for almost a year now and it's only made him stronger. The don't realize that a huge number of people hate both sides. Politicians being corrupt liars has been a meme for generations and he's tapping right into that.

you forget about two things

Independents and apathy

Independents are more on trumps side right now, and hillaries base are overwight apathetic losers who dont like clinton but support her solely cause they hate trump

if its even a little overcast/rainy they might not go out and vote.

Trumps side however venerates him as the living God Emperor from Warhammr 40k. They are tad more ethusiastic

Trump wins the election. What do we do next?

live feed shuts off, people try to cover camera lens

this plays

youtube.com/watch?v=GGo--Y-jaVA

Toasting in epic bread

ALERT THE INTERNET

Assuming Hillary/the Democratic voter base/last minute people that just plain dislike Trump won't come out on Election Day is rather naive. Yes, Trump has a fired up fanbase, but Hillary Clinton netted a whole bunch of primary votes, but more people come out on Election Day to begin with.

Besides, Hillary's path to 270 doesn't even really require her to stretch. I'm not a paid Hill-shill either. I'm just realistic. I don't even care who wins that much, they both suck and will be ousted in 2020.

HEX THE HAG KEK

>Then commits suicide cause they will never get another interview/press conference in the white house ever again

This is the best part. If they weren't backed by money that sees a Trump presidency as the Apocalypse, they might not be burning this bridge so hard. When the next 9/11 happens and Trump doesn't fast track their Press clearances, the fucking channel die. The biggest event in decades will be going down and they'll just be re-running footage from the event while other sources have their questions fielded by Trump and his staff.

Trump CAN'T win, or their reporting takes a huge hit.

>Assuming Hillary/the Democratic voter base/last minute people that just plain dislike Trump won't come out on Election Day is rather naive. Yes, Trump has a fired up fanbase, but Hillary Clinton netted a whole bunch of primary votes, but more people come out on Election Day to begin with.

its how Brexit won

across England there was on average 60-80% turn out, except scotland where it was 30%. If the scots had voted they would have remained.

and if your going by primary votes, Trump got 3 million more.

high impact sexual violence

Date raep. On tv.

Let's be realistic. They wouldn't show that on TV, 30 seconds delayed feed et al. Instead it will be recorded by someone using a mobile. Maybe even aired on periscope.

Debate cancelled, reheld at later date, Clinton does superb and wins election with a landslide.

>right now, like just this second im watching CNN talking at full length about Trumps Skittles remark

The Trump family is so based. They're like the first US politicians to outright condemn Islam and not recant. And CNN is watching as the silent majority agrees with him instead of rioting.

1. praise the master race of sweeds
2. us puny americans don't know what will happened. I've read that the delegates nominate a new nominee, but that' a rumor.

huffingtonpost.com/robert-kuttner/hard-to-believe-but-trump_b_12077946.html

huffingtonpost.com/marty-kaplan/trump-wins-first-debate_b_12087398.html

Huffingtonpost, the most anti trump, feminist, man hating website just said Trump will win.

This demoralizes the left.

After throwing their entire playbook at him, nothing works:

>racist!
>bigot!
>homophobe!
>islamophobe!
>crying
>tantrums

Trump had 3 million more but also didn't have to contend with Bernie Sanders(who as we know, was shut out by the DNC and still gave her a run for her money)

Now, I can't explain Scotland failing to show up on election day, but I do know that popular vote and electoral vote are two different things. And the way I have it mapped out, Hillary could very well lose the popular vote. But her path IS clear. It's still too early to call though...

Devils advocate mode: She gets pity vote and becomes President but is basically a non-functional figurehead.

Did you actually read those articles? The first is a hypothetical, the second explains how social bias is gonna fuck Hillary. Both those articles are meant to mobilize left-leaning voters.

I literally saw someone on Twitter today describe the Dem strategy as "act like we're losing and push that much harder"

>She gets pity vote
Has something like that EVER happened?

Her support falls in every demographic other than women.

>>racist!
>>bigot!
>>homophobe!
>>islamophobe!
>>crying
>>tantrums

It's like when the media tried to work up hatred for CoD as a murder simulator and everyone was like me and my friends and everyone I know of all ages plays that game, are you ruseing me? Those insults are so used that they probably make the critic look worse, and the target more upstanding to the Silent Majority

This election is anything but predictable. However. I would say that Obama was in effect a pity vote for misdirected guilt for slavery.

>Hillary faints at the debate.
>What happens next?

she'll blame Russia in some way

The jesuit Vice-President takes over and helps the jesuits to conquer the world.

You vastly underestimate the trainwreck that is modern American women

>I would say that Obama was in effect a pity vote for misdirected guilt for slavery.
Really? I thought that people voted for him mostly because of his campaign. Not that the opposition helped much.

>Trump had 3 million more but also didn't have to contend with Bernie Sanders

ya he just had to contend with 16 others rather than 1 or 2

>And the way I have it mapped out

most maps have Trump just 1 state away from winning, the debates WILL change that for or against Trump

But lets look at the ammo each candidate has against the other shall we to see whats going to happen on monday

Clinton

>Trumps a bigot, sexist, racist, homphobe, islamophobe that eats children! 3-4 of his over 500 Businesses have gone bankrupt. A failure rate of 1%-2% when on average 75% of all businesses country wide fail in the first year
>hes said mean things! uh.... he wants to stop letting refugees in...uh....he uh...combover

Trump

>Clinton has had 30 years to fix shit and hasnt, yet she promises to fi them if you give her 34 years total
>Clinton voted for Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, and Syrian US involvement that did more than just hurt refugee feelings
>Clinton emails- nuff said
>Clinton abandonded Benghazi and laughed at the surviving family members
>Clinton got a rapist off a charge then laughed at the victim
>Clinton called niggers super predators and gays a blight against God and voted against them having the right to marry

Next day the media is filled with stories about how anybody who mentions her fainting at the debate is just being sexist

Can't Refrain the Kaine

Stop. Delete. I'm with-her-ed

No. Many people will openly admit to as why they voted to him is because he was black. Which sums up to a pity vote.

>Hillary faints at debate
>Trump stands over her
>pulls down his pants
>shits on her face

His campaign was the typical "Yo college kids! I'll give you free stuff and tax your parents to fund it!" that Bernie tried. It was being a non-niggerfied black that won him votes. I VOTED FOR THE FIRST BACK PRESIDENT was too strong a virtue signal for the youth to ignore.

mfw Hillary dies the moment Trump gets sworn in as President

I and most other college educated people I know would vote for her lifeless corpse over Donnie Drumpfo.

What if Hillary has a seizure and starts POO POO-ing herself live on camera for everyone to see and smell the POO POO PEE PEE ?

>trump had 3 million more
Against 16 other candidates in the pool
>but also didn't have to contend with Bernie Sanders(who as we know, was shut out by the DNC and still gave her a run for her money)
How is that good for clinton? Odds stacked in her favor, still had a hard time? Is that your argument here? Not to mention tons of Bernie voters will not vote clinton because of various reasons, it being rigged against him the top reason

His race didn't factor into his campaign much. He never played the race card that I can remember, and his platform didn't focus on racial issues. He handled race the complete opposite of how Hillary handles sex.
The neo-nazi crowd on Cred Forums likes to claim he was only elected because he was black and that anybody who didn't vote for him was racist but that's just not true. You can see now countless articles saying that anybody who criticizes or doesn't vote for Hillary is sexist, but there weren't articles like that in 2008. And there was legit racism against Obama too, lots of racial slurs etc. and then the whole birtherism/muslim crap.

>Satan trips

youtube.com/watch?v=5aaOqUYG8Tw
PRAISE THE GOD OF CHAOS

>His race didn't factor into his campaign much.
I seriously don't what you're smoking but perhaps you should stop. Just because Obama himself downplayed it doesn't mean he didn't gain from the reaction to the fact he was perceived to be the black messiah.

Great Shadilay

Trump helps her up

and then wins

This is a good question.

Shadilay

>His race didn't factor into his campaign much.

Just in Hillary's campaign, saying not voting for her would be an insult to his legacy.

S H A D I L A Y

Witnessed

Taking time out of my day to praise Kek is the greatest part of my day.

PRAISE KEK

That's why she doesn't play the woman card all August and sept

Funny now her health being shit went MSM public she has to back off gender worse than before. Physically and biologically, she loses to Trump everyday

>Hillary faints
>Trumps advisors off stage gesturing for him to go help
>Trump can barley contain his laughter
>Shit eating grin creeps onto his face
>Eyes move slowly to the cameras as he raises his index finger
>Hillary now in a lifeless pile on the floor
>Trump opens is pursed lips
>SO HERE'S THE STORY FOLKS...

MEME
E
M
E

It might not be 2 months, but she will die in office. It doesn't matter to her though, she just wants to go down in history as the first female president of America, and if it ends up killing her then so be it.

She dies (Pic related)

Oh man I haven't seen that movie in a while.

This. The fuckin Obama chia pet. In "smiling" and "determined". We had one at work as a joke, and grew him Lionel Richie hair.

She ha explosive diarrhea everywhere.

youtu.be/Z3wnsMSz_wE

I'll drink to that

and Mass

Don't fear the reaper.

(OP) #
>When Hillary loses, the Reddit and Tumblr tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent glory that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads (reddit) and rage posts (tumblr), and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.
>I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million fedoras and landwhales cry out in itty bitty we wuz khangz/religion of peace penis fury simultaneously.
>They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the neo-Nazis had pulled a fast one on them.
>"We will riot!" They will say. "World War Three!" “American Holocaust!" they will cry.
>Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything
>But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their Queen, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the back stabbing traitor who lost to Pepe the Frog. The entire nation KNOWS that Trump is a loud mouthed asshole, that he’s practically bathed in the tears of millions of spics and liberals, and his administration will surely be mired in every offensive thing he’s ever spewed. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Hillary. After all his bullshit, his bigotry, his racism, they STILL see Trump as being superior to Hillary. When the denizens of Reddit and Tumblr come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.
>I need to fap.

Praise kek

MOAR!!!

Can anyone confirm she has pneumonia again?

nevo.news/index.php/2016/09/20/hillary-clinton-cancels-event-in-california-campaign-says-pneumonia-is-back/

what's his name?

Trump rushes over, turns her on her side in case she vomits, takes off his jacked, folds it and places it gently under her head. He then calls in the Trumpcopter to air lift her to the nearest hospital.

He then stands back behind his podium and asks, "I'm sorry, could you repeat the question?"

Witnessed

Kek please, i beg of you not on Hillary's behalf, or on the corrupt fucks that support her's behalf, but on America's Behalf. Have her faint right when they are walking off at the end of the debate.

Checked, but are you serious when you say a 70-year-old woman can't get over pneumonia in 2-3 days? Shocking!

He has spoken. Shillary WILL falter in the debate.

Nah unfortunately that's bullshit so far.

Bernie returns

It's not going to happen. She's either going to be pumped full of enough steroids and other drugs that would keep an actual dead person moving or she's just going to cancel the debate.

I kinda miss the Bernie people sometime.

You mean the people that were terrorizing trump rallies. You notice how ever since he dropped out of the race the insane protests have gone down by a ton. Communists are fucking evil and need to be contained then removed.

They're still around. Bernie signs are still up everywhere.

Yeah, but it was funny watching them focus on Trump and not Clinton, really showed how well thought out their ideas were.

Really? Haha, that's kinda sad.

>What happens next?

The signal "cuts out," and all of the liberal media report on the debates getting interrupted by tech issues while making no indication that anything happened involving Hillary. Then, when people on the right begin reporting that she fainted, everyone just says, "Then why isn't anyone on the news talking about it? Get your conspiracy theories out of here."

Eventually it does get acknowledged and the media are exposed -- once again -- as being 100% behind Hillary and willing to cover up anything bad that happens to her. Trump's numbers surge.

And watch them blame the technical issues on Russia.

Saying the other candidate is shit doesn't get people out to vote.

It's more effective to motivate your own base with your policies/charisma.

See Obama's victory in 2008 and relatively low Republican turnout then and in 2012.

Nah they focused on her heavily during the primaries because the Democratic Party was working for her campaign the entire time. Bernie supporters raised hell at the DNC in protest when the news broke that our elections were rigged. The media covered it up and Obama did nothing. That's why there's nothing to stop her from rigging the election again. They will.

They were so charming in their little way though, you could meet real life Bernie supporters, they were mostly just Humanities students or hippies and they wanted to just cause chaos wherever they could. I kinda admire them punching people and shit, Trump supporters never punch Hillary people, it would be cathartic I think, just go to her rallies and just scream annoying slogans and maybe punch some Mexican in his stupid ((entitlement begging)) face.

But since Trump is Hitler then we need to be extra nice so the media won't be proven right...

Kek is moloch confirmed

Yes, I like how the wall the built around the DNC was casually ignored.

Barrack Obama stays president.
Just according to Keikaku.

(Keikaku means "plan").

She rigs the election anyway and wins even though the whole nation knows it was impossible for her to win and it becomes like 9/11 with the truth. People get shamed for saying what obviously happened. Eventually everyone just accepts her as president.

an absolute blood storm as the DNC tries to plead with hillary to step down, followed by apologetic fans going "SHE'S 68 AND THE LIGHTS WERE HOT GOD, GIVE HER A BREAK SHE TRIES SO HARD!"

Too bad she will be beyond juiced for that to happen. Hopefully she OD's instead.

I've never seen a Bernie supporter hit anybody. They're collectively the most nonviolent people you'll ever meet.

nah, jews worked to hard to play their hand on Clinton. They can't afford to lose anymore support by putting a mutually unlikable in office if she was going to obviously lose.

They would rig a close election, but they won't touch a landslide.

If she'd die she would be even more a legend because people obsess over the dead.

>Trump gets 78% of the election votes because of this.

LBJ had polio and served 3 terms fuck u

My god.

She won't faint. Do you really think that her handlers aren't going to pump her full of the right combination of narcotics to prevent that from happening?

She's going to have some kind of amphetamine for mental clarity, and some kind of slight downer to keep her from flying into a spastic fit of rage if she gets her jimmies rustled. She'll also be on whatever medication exists to prevent fainting.

They're anticipating this. She's not going to just faint, that's wishful thinking. I mean it could happen I guess, but don't count on it.

Praise Kek brother, Amen.

Impressive.

Is that a glass of cum?

Kek will reign supreme. His will will be unstoppable

And the amphetamines will make her dehydrate and piss like a race horse, I bet she'll be extra comfy knowing her shit and piss bags are filling up.

CALCULATE PROTEINS protein calculation computing proteins

WHEN I DIDN'T CALCULATE PROTEINS THE DEATH HAS COME TO THE GRANDFATHER
WHEN I DIDN'T CALCULATE PROTEINS THE DEATH HAS COME TO THE GRANDMOTHER.
WHEN I DIDN'T CALCULATE PROTEINS THE DEATH HAS COME TO PARENTS.
WHEN I DIDN'T CALCULATE PROTEINS THE DEATH HAS COME TO THE BEST FRIENDS.
WHEN I DIDN'T CALCULATE PROTEINS THE DEATH HAS COME TO MY GIRL BECAUSE THE ILLNESS WAS MORE SEVERE THAN HER REASON AND THE BODY.
BUT WHEN THERE WAS ALREADY NOBODY TO CALCULATE PROTEINS - THE DEATH HAS COME ALSO TO ME.

BOINC / ROSETTA HOME.

CALCULATE PROTEINS protein calculation computing proteins
protein calculator online

WITNESSED

witnessed

somehow her poll numbers rise and trumps sexism caused it

Debate host "looses feed" before anybody sees anything. Comes back when she's better

They look like a bunch of skittles.

THE DEVILS TRUBS
ITS A LANDSLIDE

Media spins it that she is soooo courageous for debating while dying.

I don't think it will work though.

I bet some of those males have "tasted the rainbow"

Trump could just pull out a phone and start recording her.

I-It was just a pneumonia relapse. A-And the stage lights caused her to feel overheated.

Also, allergies.

I doubt CNN would care if Clinton was patient zero in the Crossed infection.

I have another question - what would happen if Hilary was assassinated? (not that I would - please don't kill me GCHQ / NSA / FBI / CIA). Is there a protocol in place or a precedent for this?

Witnessed

CNN headline: Is it possible that Putin poisoned Clinton during the debate? (Yes, it is)

The Patton Oswald says she's badass for doing it, we respond by saying he's not exactly a good judge of a woman's health, and we get a few good threads out of it.

PRAISE KEK

witnessed

what the fuck?

Witnessed

Too late someone already did it

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3788923/It-possible-Hillary-Clinton-POISONED-Putin-doctor-urges-Presidential-candidate-undergo-blood-tests-following-health-fears.html

Trump, obviously, as former paramedic, will rush to help her. After performing first aid on her, strikingly reminiscent passionate kiss, Hillary will fall for him, after her lazure-blue eyes will met his bright-chocolate gaze,

Hillary and Trump, seeing no point in further conflict, will drop their vices. Hillary will sustain her campaign and will become Trumps sidekick, new vice. They will together rule White House and United Stated Of America.

Every tree needs roots to live and prosper, Hillary will realize that and will support Trump from the shadows, allowing him to be its leaves.

Soros and his fellow Globalist banksters congratulate Kaine and tell him to shut the fuck up and do their bidding.

>blood on the sidewalk

SHUT IT DOWN

fack i bet thats my mom

They blame it on the Russians

wow college kids voting democrat big surprise

>cuck
He was a planned pick. Deal was made years ago when he stepped down for Wasserman-Schultz. Wouldn't surprise me if this hasn't been the plan all along. She dies and he takes over.

>college educated people
Collage kids don't vote you moron.

CIA signs a contract with Walt Disney Imagineering to give her corpse the appearance of a living, breathing human.

yeah you can guess the houses that have them up, either shitty houses with bad cars or tiny ones with big gardens owned by elderly couples.

yOU ONLY SEE hILLARY SIGNS AT POLLING PLACES ON THE EAST COAST, I SEE tRUMP SIGNS EVERYWHERE

Drove to Canada couple weeks ago, saw a farm with a 8x4 sign thAT JUST HAD FLAGS ON IT AND "tRUMP tHAT bITCH" IN HUGE LETTERS. lOVE THE HOMEMADE SIGNS.

shit, broke my finger today, cant type right

I was kinda wondering what was going on there.

Praise Him