How can I get a prescription for opiates? Even if it's just a one time prescription...

How can I get a prescription for opiates? Even if it's just a one time prescription? I've gotten a prescription for Xanax before. All I told my doctor was that I had an anxiety attack at work (I kinda did, not sure what exactly happened. Mentally U I was fine, but my body started trembling uncontrollably for about 30mins), and bam. A one time prescription for 25 .5mg Xanax pills.

I'm 22. Anyone got any ideas on what I can do/say to get opiates?

>inb4 intentionally break a bone

Other urls found in this thread:

fda.gov/downloads/AdvisoryCommittees/CommitteesMeetingMaterials/Drugs/DrugSafetyandRiskManagementAdvisoryCommittee/UCM164897.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equianalgesic#Opioid_equivalency_table
youtu.be/sTy3mJZXf_0?t=7m20s
web.archive.org/web/20160310050618/http://www.directionsact.com/pdf/brochures/wheel_filters.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't want to get started...

>hey guys im looking to start a precription drug addiction can you tell me where to start?

Don't go down this road.

Opiates pretty much just make you feel OK about everything, there's not really a "high" and in fact when you overdose you basically become so relaxed you stop breathing and suffocate. If you wanted to pick one thing to show how fucked up our country is, it's this. Opiate addiction is basically the physical manifestation of despair.

trust me dont do it

t. ex heroin addict

getting scrips for hydrocodone or oxy isn't like xanax, it's mostly for injuries. you still have your wisdom teeth? get them pulled out for a free hydrocodone scrip. otherwise you may need to break a couple bones or throw out your back

is codeine one of them?

You can't.

And don't get started. It's hard to go back.

I don't believe this for one second.

I guess this is why everyone is shitting themselves then. Opioid withdrawals.

>tfw codeine addict
it's only alright, fun at the beginning but the tolerance build up after a few years kills the fun.

Benzos are far worst for you.
Almost every case of someone dying from heroin or another opiate they had either alcohol or Benzo in their system (which effects the brain exactly the same way alcohol does).
It slows down the nervous system and that's what causes you to suffocate.
Alcohol literally worst than heroin.

fuck this noise

gayer than DUDE WEED

lost too many friends

>there's not really a high

>not true by the way

I don't know but I could really use some, I'm in pain.

>I'm 22. Anyone got any ideas on what I can do/say to get opiates?
Don't do this.

Opiates will make life dull and boring. I had them for a surgery and they just made me apathetic

Opiates are shit. I had to take a codeine prescription for severe pain, and it made me so fucking constipated. Indica Marijuana is a much better and safer painkiller.

can confirm I got my hydrocodone scripts for shoulder and knee injuries and they pretty much gave me as much as I wanted. it was cheap, too, five cents a pill. I was able to stop taking them when i stopped needing them, but i can totally understand why that wouldn't be a sure thing.

codeine is an opiate but it works a little differently than morphine and its synthetic cousins.

also it's worth noting that most prescription opiates are packaged with acetaminophen aka paracetamol and while opiates aren't that dangerous unless you take enough to depress your breathing, acetaminophen will ruin your liver with long term use at high doses.

fda.gov/downloads/AdvisoryCommittees/CommitteesMeetingMaterials/Drugs/DrugSafetyandRiskManagementAdvisoryCommittee/UCM164897.pdf

I broke every bone in my right leg about 5 years ago and I was prescribed something like 6 lortab 10's a day.

Holy shit the pain sucked but dude I can't describe how awesome it was staying fucked up 24/7.

So fucked up that I could barely operate crutches.

>codeine is an opiate but it works a little differently than morphine and its synthetic cousins.
Yeah I asked because I was prescribed some once and it did nothing for me. Ibuprophen proved far more effective for me.

Paracetamol will kill you quickly if dose > 8g. > 4g will damage your liver

It just goes to show the ultimate hypocrisy of Boomers.

>W-WE GOTTA BAN POT
>BUT ALL MY ALCOHOL, PRESCRIPTION OPIATES AND DEEP FRIED FAT ON EVERYTHING IS TOTALLY OKAY

Honestly, gonna be happy when they all die out.

just my personal experience, I never really felt a high, i just felt an absence of pain and to a lesser extent things like anxiety.

Find a pain clinic abd tell the doctor something is hurting, if you've got good insurance they'll give you 120 norco 10/325s to be taken qid til done
Go back once a month forever

Don't.

Chugging a 5th of whiskey/day would be a healthier and much less expensive choice.

t. my mom almost died from that shit.

holy shit

>Chugging a 5th of whiskey/day would be a healthier choice.

That's fucking retarded user, just because your mom was a junkie and almost OD'd doesn't being a fucking alcoholic is better.

Doctor here, migraine is your best bet. Just pretend to have one.

Probably because you took like 5mg of vicodin, that's not how you get high.

Any abuser of opiates is scum. There is no such thing as a "functioning" opiate abuser

It's obviously a big problem in the West, but...

"Our national drug is alcohol. We tend to regard the use any other drug with special horror."

This is why I always tell dr.s that I'm allergic to Tylenol.

You'll take my fentanyl script from my cold dead corpse

This being said, I think OP is right they really are the ultimate blue pill.

It's just losing yourself in pure pleasure, it's like being a stoner NEET fapping and playing video games all day x1000

I have codeine and tramadol and they just make me sweaty.

had a really painful fever a few weeks ago and the only thing I had in my house was some codeine. Sent me right to feelgoodsman land, wouldn't wanna get started on that shit

you're not a fucking doctor mate

no doctor would give hydrocodone for a fucking migraine.

Only low dose painkillers contain Tylenol. If you think you're addicted to hydrocodone you're funny. The real thing is oxycodone, pretty much heroin

You're an idiot.
Hydro is just a weaker concentrate of the same thing they use in oxy.
Educate yourself

Hydrocodone is one of the 25 major alkaloids found in the opium poppy.

Any drug with "Oxy" in it is a synthetic.

Fuck you all, Opiates are the shit.

stop linking to cuckington post. Theyt spam here you fuckin retards like 5 threads with links to them

Codeine and tramadol are hit-and-miss, especially Tramadol which has an SSRI linked to it which can cause pretty horrific seizures once you cross your threshold. You need to go higher than that.

This is why we invaded Afghanistan. Gotta get those afghani poppy farms running for the CIA so they can drown the US in expensive, high-power, highly addictive painkiller DRUG.

I think this is also why the Chinese still sort of hate Britain: they got China hooked on Opium Dens for awhile.

Tramadol doesn't even get you high, it just kills you.

There's a reason it generally only gets prescribed to dogs.

It can get you high, it just seems to vary person to person. It always worked for me, before I picked up harder shit.

>pic related

Looks like cinnamon... What is it?

Inb4 you die

That would be heroin sir.

((They)) used to hand out script for hydrocodone like it was nothing. ((They)) are cracking down on doctors that ((they)) think write too many hydrocodone scripts.
((They)) own all the poppy fields in Afghanistan now and the U.S. army is there muscle.
((They)) don't want you on hydrocodone. ((They) want you on heroine.

Its a possibility, but the reason people die so often with Opiates is because they're fucking idiots who don't understand tolerance.

Heroin is the exception to this because you never know how pure it is. They should've just stopped trying to regulate Oxy, and we'd have a lot less heroin addicts than there are now.

>there is only 1 opiate

Fucking degenerates.

The sad part about it all is, Opiates are practically harmless apart from the risk of death and addiction: which are pretty huge factors, but they've been shown to cause no internal damage what so ever. They'd be miracle drugs that literally cause pleasure in your brain if it weren't for that.

Nothing wrong with this.

Everything is going to shit, life sucks, everything is meaningless.

Just give me my god damn lotuses to eat and leave me be until I die.

So what if I am blue.black pilled. I just want to feel pleasure for the brief period of time wherein I can feel anything at all.

Shouldn't be a lot to ask.

get cancer

opiates are garbage , heroin is overated, weed and mushrooms are the best drugs . 420 blaze ir you faggot.

And that's what it's all about.

Time to die faggots.

Thank you for the reply,

I remember reading somewhere how banning opium and specifically banning the growing of poppies is and has been a large contributor to the heroin epidemic.

Fucking oxy... The more I use it for legitimate purposes the more I want to use it for recreational shits.

The crack down on legal opiates is honestly ridiculous and anybody with a brain would realize that 1) people would turn to heroin - a drug which you can never tell the purity of, hence why there's so many deaths and 2) trying to control what people consume for their own pleasure is a fucking ridiculous sentiment and would be laughable a couple of centuries ago.

A 5th of whiskey in an entire day ain't shit though

Try a handle for real alcoholism

You hear this a lot. I have heard people say either they get high or they don't or they don't and it just kills the pain etc. It's supposedly different for everyone. I've gotten "high" on pills before, but depending on what you take it's also a painkiller or xanax or something for "anxiety" as you said or once I heard of valium for alcohol addiction. I got a lot of that from taking pills, getting high, killing the pain, the loss of anxiety or achieving "normalcy" through getting fucked up. I like pills, as "degenerate" as it may be, I want to believe that "responsible use" is possible. But I have seen a lot of irresponsible use and people become addicts. A person like me wouldn't over do anything though. The only times pills have been bad for me was when I took too much oxycodone or oxycodeine and almost fell asleep. I took xanax twice but that shit didn't even get me high just made me feel sick maybe I'm allergic or it was expired I don't know. Other than that I've taken all kinds of shit and had no problem really. Feels good man.

Just get weed m8, it's much better. I've tried it all, opiates just make every day a march towards death.

What? weak willed losers like me dropping out of society inevitably contributing to its collapse?

People like me aren't going to this awful world anyways. Most of us would rather simply die than be the bottom rung on a ladder holding up the elites at the top who don't give a fuck about us.

If you gave us even something to look forward to maybe we would but they keep taking anything worth living for away.

In my country and my state specifically, it's rather easy to obtain prescriptions for powerful drugs like Amphetamines for ADD or Klonopin for anxiety, or Oxycodone for pain.

However, doctors are expensive and crack down on drug seekers pretty hard. This is most likely due to people getting addicted to painkillers and $300 scripts, and when they run out the addicts resort to buying bags of heroin for VERY cheap which are VERY powerful.

Mind you, you don't know what you're getting but 99% of the time you get something that does what you want it to.

We also have needle exchanges for free needles to use whatever drug you want (except weed, obv. you can't inject it nor the concentrates.) And it's perfectly legal to have as many needles on you once you get your card.

Now, once you're sick (literally, because heroin is physically addictive) you go to a Methadone clinic to detox/maintain. Or a Suboxone doctor. These are the 2 legal alternatives that are actually quite effective at replacing the opioid of your choosing. There is no maintenance for any other class of drugs, not even alcohol or benzos which the withdrawals can kill you very painfully. There's "blockers," like Naltrexone but I have no experience will it. Apparently it just makes you violently ill if you try to get high or drunk.

I have been through the ringer with drugs. I'm actually in the hospital right now withdrawaling from alcohol and heroin. So I kinda consider myself an authority on addictive behaviors and such and my advice will be my tl;dr

Drugs are supposed to be fun/useful tools but it's such a slippery slope that the pain of addiction isn't worth all the materialistic wants in the world. Thank you for reading.

Yeah, I mean, my Opiate use isn't that deep. I'm the exception to every rule, I suppose. Never been physically addicted even though I've used for years and I do it for pleasure. Mental addiction like what you get from amphetamines is an issue with long term use though.

Fuck off and get real. Weed is honestly just as bad, if not worse. There's no such thing as a productive stoner, and a lot of stoners act and think alike.

This is actually true. Stoners are the most retarded breed of people ever. I know hundreds of Opiate users, and am one myself, who you'd never be able to identify in the street. The stoner would be spotted right away by his greasy hair and his 420 t-shirt though, if he didn't straight up tell you that he was one because he enjoys bragging about his shitleaf.

Opiates is the only drug that you should be warned about. Everything else is child's play compared to opiates. It's almost like the rest of the scheduled drugs are there to instill the confidence that all of them are safe. And they are, except opiates.

You are a very stupid motherfucker.
>Hydrocodone, also known as dihydrocodeinone, is a semi-synthetic opioid synthesized from codeine, one of the opioid alkaloids found in the opium poppy. It is a narcotic analgesic used orally for relief of moderate to severe pain, but also commonly taken in liquid form as an antitussive/cough suppressant

>Oxycodone is a semi-synthetic opiate manufactured by modifying the chemical thebaine, an organic chemical found in opium. commonly prescribed pain relief medications such as Percocet, Percodan, and Tylox.

The modification is stronger concentrate retard.
It's all the same.

Hello, this is Hydrocodone.

Don't. Heroin will come into the picture. Its miserable

And this is Oxycodone

Find 2 differences!

I'll tell you a story about something called the darknet

people sold weed for bitcoin, and bitcoin was only a few dollars, so you had to send quite a few for a nice sack

some of those stoners saved their bitcoin after those sales

bitcoin is no longer a few dollars, nor will it ever be again

If you were younger you could've gotten free amphetamine for life.

I was addicted to percocet for several years. I haven't taken a pain pill in ages, but sometimes I make poppy seed tea.

Stop spreading lies faggot. Heroin really isn't the end all. It's an Opiate and like other opiates, it will make you feel good with its own personal touch. If you prefer heroin and how it feels, you'll be inclined to go to it. If you prefer oxy, you'll got oxy. If you prefer oxymorphone, you'll go for oxymorphone (if you can fucking find it), the same with morphine, and hell, even codeine.

There is no "road" with Opiates, that's a myth and heroin is certainly not the strongest or even the best Opiate. Its only the most dangerous because as I've said two times in this thread, the purity can never be 100% spot on.

Yes it's worth it. Drink some poppy seed tea and feel good my man.

Degenerates ODing erryday up in leaf land, thank you Fentanyl

Dont you fucking degenerate.

They are both synthetic opiates that fuck your serotonin release up for life if used long term.
I am not arguing chemical fucking compounds with you, retard.
I am telling you it's two different names for the same thing.

You are grasping for straws.

Now Fentanyl is a drug that you should stay fucking clear of. If people want to spread lies about Opiates, just make it truth by replacing with

That shit is one of those megaopiates which can kill you simply by dripping on your skin and is measured in micrograms.

They are different on a chemical level.

>I'm 22

Don't throw your life away, user.

Why opiates? I thought stimulants were more addictive.

of course it is, fentanyl is only ever allowed if you just got both your legs blown up

Opiates Create endorphins in your brain, so essentially they create pleasure in your brain.

They are physically addictive, where as amphetamines aren't. What is more mentally addictive comes down to personal preference, but as a rule, it tends to be opiates.

You claimed one was not synthetic.
If you knew what you were talking about you would know that three hydro tens makes you feel exactly like one perc ten.

Hydro is weaker.
The difference lies in the chemical concentrate which is exactly what I said in my first post.

>tfw highly productive mathematician stoner

>You claimed one was not synthetic.
No, I didn't.

>The difference lies in the chemical concentrate which is exactly what I said in my first post.
The difference is not in the concentration of the compound. The difference is which one is used and its amount.

>getting high off 10mg oxycodone

Fucking losers.

>80 times the potency of morphine
jesus christ

>weed is honestly just as bad if not worse
That is straight up stupid. What a fucking brainwashed retard you are.

Google Ohmafentanyl. There's crazier shit than Fentanyl.

That's x1,500 more potent than morphine.

I eat ten of those if I even eat them anymore.
I chew them up too.
I've been mainlining smack for 12 years.
I give zero fucks.

No drug is as good as weed, shrooms and alcohol. Keep it natural okay?

What made you start IVing heroin? Just tolerance? I honestly prefer pills over it. Can't imagine IVing. I've only ever smoked/snorted it.

Do you shit?

Do you just dip it on small paper squares and take it like acid?

for my polbros

You mean fentanyl? Most people rub tiny bits on their gums, or smoke the gel.

If you mean Ohmafentanyl, they don't do that shit, and if they do, they die.

I started eating painpills in 1994 and became immune to recommended dosage.
After eating ten at a time for a year my liver and stomach started fucking up.
I went to hydromorphone then heroin to get my high.

But there are worse things than tolerance when injecting.
Most people use tapwater and die of internal infections.
I had Cdiff from doing that and had to go get cured.
Now im clean but still fuck up here and there like a retard.
I relapsed two days ago desu.
I'm only 34 and will die because of this one day, it's not worth it.

If I were unlucky enough to have contracted hep or worse I would be dead already.

Once a month if im doing that.

Sorry, meant carfentanil.

Actually it's even worse, the spics have been getting Carfentanil knock off from the chinks to mix with dope. It's 10,000x the strength of morphine. There are stories all this summer of small cities where 30 people OD a day on this shit.

Fuck dope addicts but fuck the people who mix this shit harder.

>There's people that actually benefit from opioid prescriptions.
>Degenerates abuse them and media freakouts cause doctors to be wary in prescribing them
This is literally degenerates damaging society.
Also I've read opioids are more addictive if you aren't actually in pain.
If you want to be a degenerate stick with buying from a dealer instead of getting prescribed your drugs.

Hey bro, go to rehab now before shit gets worse for you.

Yeah, I've always stayed the fuck away from IVing. I've never encountered problems taking pills or even smoking or snorting heroin, but I know if I injected, I'd be fucked for life. Congrats on being clean man, and a slip up here and there is nothing.

There was a guy on bluelight.org (most based drug site) who documented himself taking one of those very strong Fentanyl analogs that he had created himself through a Chinese pharmaceutical company.

Speaking of bluelight, anyone here familiar with PhreeX? Guy was a legend in the late 90s and early 00s on there til he went into a coma, and died of a Fentanyl overdose a few years later. He was IVing that shit. IVing Fentanyl.

Masturbating and sex is amazing on opiates, otherwise I wouldn't be addicted.

True, oxymorphone is hands down the best opiate to iv. Heroin comes in because it's a lot cheaper. I used to get 40 mg oxymorphones for 65 each and I'd do that in two shots. I could also get a poo t of heroin for 20. The point is do in one shot tho. My poo t is heroin comes in because it a lot cheaper. Also anyone I know who got into rec opiates ended up on heroin at some point

>poo t
>point
Hate phonefagging

No matter how long I've went without drugs for, if someone offers oxymorphone, I'm taking that shit.

What will rehab do?
I just don't care anymore.
My life is shit and I stay depressed, rehab will not help me.
I don't physically crave the stuff anymore, I just get really sad and use it for a mood altering cause.

I need to learn to deal with life or just die already.

I work at a hospital.

They are incredibly easy to steal. I take them and sell them as a side hustle which makes about 3-4x my income for minimal work.

Rehab only works for some people. If you're not one of them, don't go. But if Opiates are making you so depressed, you need to find a way to get off them regardless.

>Are opiates the ultimate bluepill in this day and age?

It does make me wonder if people who have a opiate problem are more likely to vote liberal...

blue pill as fuck and so shut compared to uppers

Truly the champagne of opiates

They aren't. People who take opiates are more likely to take opiates and feel good for a few hours. They don't influence political opinions at all though I do wonder if peace loving refugee lovers are loaded up on Opiates sometimes to be so full of love and shit.

>case and point me

I am not on them anymore.
Life makes me depressed and I use them for escape.
I did it two days ago and have no withdraw symptoms, back when I shot everyday I would be vomiting from withdraw by now.

1. Angle of hydrogen bond between pentyl oxygen and ketone bond

2. Hydroxy group instead of hydrogen

3. Different angle of nitrogenous bond

Sorry I found 3

I'd say either the Opiates have left a void in your life which I know all to well, or you have other problems that Opiates were masking.

Not a very popular opinion, but if you can, I'd use them in moderation and sensibly. Sometimes they help more than they destroy.

alcoholic, smoke, and pothead here
I regret my life decisions
opiates are even harder to kick than alcohol and pot combined
just don't do it, man

Hydrocodone and oxycodone are not the same thing, they have distinct Ki values and effects, and are made from different compounds. They feel completely different. One is made from codeine, from papaver som. poppies (opium) while the other is made from thebaine sourced from the Iranian poppy (containing no morphine).

I was addicted to painkillers a few years back. My doctor prescribed oxycodone for a neck injury.

From one user to another, trust me when I say it's NOT a road you want to go down. Your entire life revolves around taking a pill to make the withdrawal symptoms go away for a few hours. After long enough the pills don't make you even give you a rush, you just feel less shitty. Don't even get me started on the mood swings and being on edge 24/7.

I ended up going cold turkey and suffered withdrawal symptoms for about two weeks. It's like having the flu but 10x worse, and the whole time you know that all you have to do is take one pill and it will all go away.

So you think what im doing is ok?
I feel bad for recreational use and end up staying clean for months.
Same thing

Nothing compared to W-18. Do you even 10,000x more powerful than morphine, bro? Oh wait, you don't, since you're one of two countries in the entire world where this miracle drug is illegal (other is Sweden).

Chinese are using it to commit White genocide. Be careful.

>tfw people say shit like "its a slippery road" and wont stop mixing up recreational use of opiates and addiction

I think recreational use is absolutely fine, if you're content with it but it needs to be atleast controlled which is easier said than done, especially with a pre-existing habit.

Those are the stoners you spot. Most people at my company smoke almost every day, and we wear suits and business attire at all times, downtown corporate firm in boston

Many people, including myself, smoke weed and it's nothing but something you enjoy - the same with Opiates. I'm talking about a specific breed of stoners, and I think you know the type I mean.

I don't see smoking weed (or any drug for that matter) as a title to brand yourself with, these idiots do.

>Americans consume about 80 percent of the global opioid supply
At this point we are like China during the opium trade.

I am 34 and cored a focalin scrip just by telling doctor I had an add diagnosis. Amphetamines are great.

Literally just got done being addicted to hydrocodone. Don't fucking do it.

The shitty part is if I'm in a situation where I CAN get them, I won't be turning them down, even now.

Oh god they just don't stop.

People say it is a slippery slope because you WILL slide down that slope into full-blown addiction if you're a recreational user opiates. It's not about being "strong willed" it is just how it goes.

In Canada you can buy codeine no prescription just ask the cashier don't know about the states

Myths, myths, myth. It's all myths. You can use Opiates recreationally and I'm living proof, as are millions of other people I occupy space with on this planet. There's a difference between taking codeine, hydros, oxy or even heroin every now and then, even weekly, to IVing dope and sucking dicks in alleyways. That's not what Opiates are.

Ask anyone on bluelight.org or DF. They're the experts.

hydromorphone addict here opiates are evil man don't even play with them

also jesus christ do DR's just hand out scripts

So wack it into krokodil, pussy

Yes, but it'll be the 8mg codeine with 500mg paracetamol in it. You need to do a cold water extraction on that shit which wastes most of the codeine. The pure stuff is easy to find, better off just finding that.

>to IVing dope and sucking dicks in alleyways
That isn't a short hand for addiction. You can't do opiates once a week and avoid addiction. When you're doing it for fun the growing addiction might be too insidious to notice, but people who know will monitor their usage closely to avoid the addiction. Claiming it is only mildly addictive is a lie, and very irresponsible.

I took 15 mg hydrocodone last night, felt nice but nauseous for 3 hours, then I puked and went to sleep

it was a 5/10

I'm never doing it again, it felt better when I was younger, going to stick to weed

Actually. If you really want them, which I would advise against, say that you hurt your back falling from a ladder. It has to be the lower back, pain is subjective and doctors can run x-rays, but when it's the lower back they have to take your word for it. Worked for a friend at a little shitty clinic. Start there of you want some i guess. But dont do it. You'll just fuck up your life

>You can't do opiates once a week and avoid addiction

but you can. You literally can. If you are doing it weekly, it truly does come down to self control. Weekly use won't get you physically addicted, so you'd have to use more. Who makes the decision to do that?

I'm not saying Opiates are mildly addictive. In fact, further up in this thread I made clear Opiates are by far the most addictive class of drugs there are, because of how they produce endorphins in the brain but I'm just against all of this fearmongering shit regarding them. I've walked away from heroin having used it recreationally several times, I know I'm the exception and not the rule, but it's indeed possible.

Especially with lower-tier opiates like codeine.

>to IVing dope and sucking dicks in alleyways

No, I know addiction isn't that. That's just an over exaggeration, but it makes my point.

biggest pill junkie i ever met had multiple scripts for oxycodone due to 'cluster headaches'

total fuckin' degenerate

I've had some issues with pain for over a decade now, due to a stomach condition they've just labeled "idiopathic" after testing at several universities.
Anyways, I've been using daily opioids since I was 16. I've been on the same dose for about 7 years, 20mg methadone per day.
Most people don't stick to a dose they're stable on, though. Especially people with physical problems like messed up spines or pain from a stroke.
Those people make up 95% of the clients at my pain management and they're the people who are using 160mg ER oxycodone compounds 4x per day, with 3x doses of a breakthrough opioid (usually hydomorphone or oxymorphone) as well as 1 or 2 different benzos.

It all comes down to the person and if they're willing to accept that the medicines won't cure the pain, they're just there to make it more manageable.

The English figured out with the Chinese that even better than religion as the opiate of the people is actual fucking opium. Keeping people drugged keeps them pacified. It's why the government puts up the false front of the "war on drugs". They want you addicted enough to be compliant and complacent, but not so addicted you can't be a functioning member of society and a wage slave.

Watch for about 40 seconds.

youtu.be/sTy3mJZXf_0?t=7m20s

"I can't stop thinking about the genocide of the white race. That's why I smoke weed and day drink."

It's funny because it's fucking true.

>snorting
wew lad, tell me thats brown and not meme street ready

its meme dust.

thats it, im coming to england to throw that shit into the harbor

>500 mgs of acetaminophen
wew, hope you got a plan for that, otherwise, enjoy your excruciating death

Good luck faggot. If the American Revolution was against junkies, you'd have lost throwing their shit into the harbour.

im not going to sit buy and watch my father snort h thats 80% lactose. I am coming up there and forcefully IVing you asap.

Hydrocodone is a semi synthetic opioid, meaning it's made in a lab from an opiate.

I happen to have my pharmacology book on opiates if you're curious what the actual 20+ alkaloids found in it are.

Morphine, codeine, thebaine, narcotine, papaverine, oripavine, neopine, salutaridine, pseudomorphine, laudanosine, laudanine, reticuline, protopine, x-allocryptopine, cryptopine, magnoflourine, isoboldine, corytuberine, narcotoline, narceine, sanguinarine, dihydrosanguinarine, scoulerine, Canadine, stepholidine, isocorypalmine, berberine and coptisine.

I'm too much of a pussy.

>narcotoline
Should be "narcotine" I might've made some other errors transcribing the names. the only real useful ones to know are morphine, codeine and thebaine.

Yeah all the new millionaires in the burgeoning pot industry would disagree with you and those who have created a multi billion dollar industry and when its legal in your state will pay through taxes for the things you use and services within that state
You're welcome

>that pic

HNNNNGGGG

I took a dose of hydrocodon-acetaminophen 5-325 and didn't feel shit. Is there something wrong with me?

you wont have enough of a pussy once im through with you

This is true though you don't lose that much a very small amount but true

I'm just hoping the normies don't get hold of it. The context of it was actually a private joke between me and some redpilled junkie friends. It was meant to be pro-Trump but I can see how it'd work the other way.

only one? you wont feel much

Use wheel filters if you're IVing. If you use them correctly the only thing that ends up in the shot is the drug and water.
Here's a guide on how to use them and which sizes to use for which drugs.
web.archive.org/web/20160310050618/http://www.directionsact.com/pdf/brochures/wheel_filters.pdf

This, they tell you everything is addictive, but nothing is in league with opiates. They will reconfigure your brain to feel a need so immediate that food, and shelter take a backseat to it, not to mention everything else you ever cared about in life.

bad shit senpai

>get oxy
>feel nice for one day
>nice feeling goes away on the second and never comes back

Well that sucked.

I can see why people take drugs, though. It's quite enjoyable to be happy and pain free, also boredom is a bitch when you are injured and can't do shit.

This is my shit now since I stopped heroin. MS-Contin/Morphine.

5mgs is a tiny dose it's totally normal you didn't feel anything you need a good 10-15mg just to get a buzz

>actually IVing drugs

Opioids are neither bluepill or redpill in and of themselves... it's about how a person uses them and for what purpose.

>Opioids are neither bluepill or redpill in and of themselves... it's about how a person uses them and for what purpose.

I know plenty of scum bags who's lives revolve around opioids and they do jack shit to contribute to society and in fact make society worse. There's a lot of these types... if you're mentally weak and you get hooked on opioids you become even more worthless than you already were.

I also know functioning addicts who are HIGHLY successful, have extremely good jobs (WELL over 100k per year), have kids and are excellent with their families. They pay for their daily opioid drug habits and take care of themselves and their families better than most people. Sure, they take pills several times a day (some even shoot up) but they don't hurt anyone and are generally better people than a lot of lame dead-beat pot heads. Certainly better than any libtard idiot.

Opioids are and ESSENTIAL part of medicine if prescribed and used correctly.

Personally, I have been prescribed opioids for 7 years now and I've taken them daily the whole time. I don't use them to get high. I have some unfortunate medical problems that cause me to be in literally CONSTANT pain. Anyone who has never been in CONSTANT can't possibly understand what it is like... opioids are a true blessing. I'm a successful software engineer and network security specialist. I work everyday and live a fulfilling life. If I didn't have opioids I wouldn't be able to function and I'd be on disability and sucking the government tit to survive. I use Fentanyl transdermal patches alongside Oxycodone for breakthrough.

Opioids get a bad rap because of how many degenerate people use them. Most of these people would be degenerates with or without the opioids.

If strong willed and not an idiot (don't let opioids control you) they are AMAZING. Otherwise... stay the fuck away.

God bless you sir. What I've been saying the whole thread.

>trendy hippy

Kill yourself... fucking degenerate

Lot's of ignorance around the country (and the world) in regards to opioids. There's so much misinformation about it all that's it's really not all that surprising I suppose.

I don't IV. I just give people harm reduction advice if they do.

Doing opioids/opiates once a week will not cause a physical addiction... that's a physical impossibility. You have to use them consistently for awhile to become physically addicted to them and experience withdrawal symptoms.

If a person were to do opioids for example only on the weekends and ONLY on weekends (even if it was every weekend) they would not become physically addicted.

Whether or not someone has the willpower to do opioids this way is based on the individual... but the blanket statement that "You can't do opiates once a week and avoid addiction" is an utterly moronic statement.

Actually; opioids on their own do almost zero damage whatsoever. Seriously, none. It's people ODing, not cold water extracting the Tylenol, using unpure forms, shooting up, or mixing them with other substances, and getting addicted and then withdrawing that accounts for almost all the negative health effects of opioids.

>Is the opiated euphoria/relief from this cesspit planet ever worth it?
I was on Oxy for a while due to surgery and still have some left over. Been taking it off and on for fun and it's pretty nice.

It's pretty nice to be able to just take a pill and feel good without having to give a fuck about anything else.

>but sometimes I make poppy seed tea.
Does that have a similar effect?

And how do people get enough of these pills to stay addicted for years? Just find a doctor that'll give them to you? Buy them off the street?

Both are options. The deepweb is very handy too, and sometimes cheaper.

I can understand how people get addicted, though. That warm rush you get when they start working, followed by feeling buzzed yet still lucid, is quite enjoyable. It's like doing three shots of rum without any impairments or hangovers. It can make some feel very confident and personable.

On the other hand, I personally know someone who is addicted. She does 3 pills a day and has no health issues, which makes me wonder where the hell she's getting them from because they are prescribed. All she does is sleep and play Xbox. AND she has kids. It's a disgrace.

>Just find a doctor that'll give them to you? Buy them off the street?
Both. The DEA has been focusing on punishing doctors who overprescribe or have patients who overdose on their prescribed medications. A lot of doctors are afraid to give out opioids, but some don't care.
The only really reliable way to get opioids from a doctor long-term is to have a physical problem that they prescribe them for.

It's very easy for people to buy enough off the street to stay high for years. There's black tar all over where I live from the cartels.

Getting your tolerance to the point where you get withdrawals when you stop isn't worth it. You'll get far better highs if you space it out enough to not need to increase your dose.

I got them from my ex-mother-in-law, God bless her black heart. The tea is more similar to opium, because that is what is on the seeds themselves.

Sounds like she has given up control to the pills. If a person has kids and does nothing but take pills, sleep, and play video games... well that's pretty degenerate. She could CHOOSE to stop the drugs and be a better parent. You're right though... it IS a disgrace.

I said it before... if you can remain in control and have a strong will and not let opioids control you then they are AMAZING. Otherwise you should stay the fuck away from them.

There are people who can take opioids, function and be very successful. There are people who take opioids and their lives revolve around them and do nothing to contribute to anything.

How do you get a giant supply like that. Do you suck penis for it? Who are all these people with blister packs of morphine sulfate to hand out for dick sucks?

Dont do it man, you wont be able to stop right, not even in a long time.

Trust me, i know about drugs, just ask colombia for details.

Deepweb, Alphabay, vendor: SameDayUK. Guy ships bulks.

But how do you get A 215s from Actavis? Oral morphine is for suckers, especially "contin" style "non-abusable"

I've no idea how the vendor got his hands on them. It's usually a group of people. Me personally? I had to work and pay for my junkie lifestyle.

Yes, I know oral morphine is rather shitty but I refuse to IV, and I can't get oxycodone for the same price and quantity that I get morphine. £20 for 20mg of Oxycodone is ridiculous and I'd rather just buy heroin if I were going to do that.

The non-abusable shit is no problem though. You crush them and swallow. They don't taste like anything.