Redpilled black user here...

Redpilled black user here. I'm all for keeping the races pure and I think segregation is usually best for everybody but most black women are objectively shit. If a white woman shows any interest in me is it really so wrong to act on it? What if we get married and adopt pure Aryan babies while I get a vasectomy, is that still wrong? I'm not even that dark desu

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-poverty-and-crime/
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/anecdotal
cbs.nl/nl-nl/nieuws/2015/31/zeven-van-de-tien-somaliers-in-de-bijstand
jaymans.wordpress.com/2014/04/15/more-behavioral-genetic-facts/
youtube.com/watch?v=ihFyRLd_bz0
researchgate.net/profile/William_Dickens/publication/11956815_Heritability_estimates_versus_large_environmental_effects_The_IQ_paradox_resolved/links/0046352bf043bd1665000000.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No its not wrong brah

The only concern for me is you actually having children with her, but even then thats just brainless racism.
If you're adopting then there literally is nothing wrong.

In the future there may be uses for rare genetic stocks. You seem pretty decent for a black, so if you manage to find an above average black female your offspring might be beneficial for mankind.

We don't want the coalburners so I'd say It's fine to use them to breed the nigger out of you

Seriously who is this lady?

And I was thinking the same thing earlier, actually. You can have some purely out of sympathy, this coming from someone with a terminal case of jungle fevah.

cuck the whites while you have the chance

it's 20 years to the race war so you still have time my friend, godspeed

It is wrong you dirty nigger. A white woman is a white mans property

If a white woman is with you then she is shit by default

Black skin is a recessive gene. Just make sure if you have a kim with your whit girl, make sure then only hook up with white people till you get to the generation where the black gene is off the system.

Fuck white bitches bro.

White dudes just jelly that we dicking them hos 13" deep

if you really are for keeping the races pure, you wouldn't want to dillute your genes. Simple as that

I feel bad for all the mixed race kids. Neither black or white, talk about identity crisis

> but most black women are objectively shit.
so are white ones, nigger, you just want an excuse to MUH DIK

1- post pic of your arm plus date
2- who redpilled you?

dude i encourage you to go for white women, maybe you can fix them

that leaves more based brown women for me :)

dude do what makes you happy dont listen to this racsist asswholes living in their parents house,the truth we hate no good niggers, these people that have no logic in ther brain and fall for the stereotypical nigger shit, if you are a good person with a job and educated in the facest of life, pay your taxes dont live in the ghetto your ok. remember white people are the product of different races mixing too. we all agree that black women are shit, but maybe go for a latin chick, trust me white chicks are not fucking easy to be around too.

cool flag, pretty great that a nigger made that all by himself. congrats.

If you get a white girl she's pretty much a lowlife anyway so don't worry about it

America will have racial civil war in the next 10 years anyway so knock yourself out

But what if you know your genes are objectively shit. Is it wrong for a man to want to improve the genetic stock of his children and his children's children. This is literally evolution. You don't want your kids to be exactly just like you. You want them to be slightly better versions of you

>Redpilled
>negro

I don't care about racemixing at all. People are still gonna hate each other no matter how few color variations there are.

jesus fucking christ, the reddit invasion is so obvious

not wrong on your part. wrong on hers nigger

>Using the word racism as a pejorative

Back to >>>r/the_donald you go

dude dont be a rascist piece of shit, theyre are fucking good black people too who do better than a lot of whites, yes we hate niggers, but dont be piece of shit human being your no better in that case

>dude
>dude
>dude dont be
dude go back to plebbit dude

dude telling people to not be racist on Cred Forums is pretty plebbit dude

Oh shit I just noticed you were voluntarily willing to cuck yourself out

If your wife got rekt by a white hunk for triplets that you then raised I actually wouldn't have an issue with it

Just find a black girl who is like 70% white or lightskin brah

agreed and upvoted for awareness

If a white woman shows interest in you, good on you. You seem like a good person and I'm not in the habit of making other people's love lives my business. That said, I've got a problem with white chicks who end up with club niggers. That shit's disgusting, but if you're a Cred Forumslack like most of us, then whatever. Hell, we even shitpost about Sleepy Ben.

If you're looking for advice though, I'd say keep it in mind that a lot of women who go for blacks are usually sluts or brainwashed hippies. Nothing personal--just kind of the way things are, and if you're in it for a relationship, those kinds of things might ruin it for you.

>dude dont be a rascist piece of shit

This is bait

bait bait bait

Go for it black-bro. There are many quality women to choose from, and so few quality men. People who hate interracial are insecure cucks that probably can't even get laid anyway

Dubs of truth praise frog

dude be a good human being i dont give a fuck abought jsutified rascism but being mindless abought it is fucking retarded. ive met niggers they suck, but ive also met black people that have their shit together. also your fucking canadian dont the french fucks in your country hate you for no reoson

whats sad is that it isn't even bait, there are legitimate leddit "black dudes aren't niggers lol theres black men and niggers :P" kind of people everywhere

this is the fourth time this week i've been told to not be racist on Cred Forums from these faggots

>the amount of cucks in this thread

You're all objectively defective and OP should find a nice place away from White America and try to not antagonise us further.

Dont be a cuck, plenty black woman are good.

>1 post by this ID

you're fucking retarded, all it takes is some nigger saying "BRO IM REDPILLED ITS COOL" and you instantly go full fucking cuck

go back to fucking plebbit already

I hate seeing pure aryans dating blacks but you can have them, they're typically sluts if they wanna suck nigger cock.

fuaaaaaaaaaakkkk

Maybe Milo wasn't such a good thing after all

newfag detected

>1 post by this id

I'm dumping emergency nigger hatred on this threads

yall niggas need to be cleansed of your plebbit tendencies

upboated for anti-racism brigade :3

This. Black women are shit. If they weren't shit black men would probably be anti-interracial. Ive seen way to many videos of black mothers screaming and beating their sons.... its no wonder the black man seeks women outside their own race. How do we fix the black woman problem pol?

too late nokia mongol, your racism has no use on us enlightened people

You're polluting someone else's genes though,

Fuck who you can don't listen to the permavirgins of Cred Forums

>black women are objectively shit
Most white women are objectively shit. It's a problem we all have, and you won't solve it by running to another race whose flaws you can hide behind a fetish for the exotic. This goes for whites with yellow fever too.
Your women are shit. Great. Work on that. Find one with a glimmer of goodness, and work on polishing it into something meaningful. Shame the bad, reward the good, and above all be the kind of man who deserves to wind up with the good woman. It's men who drive culture, who create and shape it, and we all have to do our part in that.

>caring enough what pol thinks to where you cuck yourself

I agree with you, please don't have kids then if you think like this.

it's worth pointing out that if they weren't so shit niggers wouldn't rape more white women on average.

Just KYS. A white woman is the property of white men you filthy Commie.

Nature is racist you fucking biophobe. "Good" negros should bear in mind that their progeny of slime will regress to the mean and be far more niggerish than they are.

look thats a nigger, not a black person. have you guys ever met black people with their shit together. look there are plenty of whites who are good for nothing pieces of shit. thats what im against. liking somthing blindly is fucking retarded. then you would just join the ranks of fucking actuall niggers who support that blm shit for no reoson other than im black

Black user here

idgaf about you say

i'll do whatever the fuck i want and there's nothing you can do about it

:D

especially this little cracka deserved it. watch the real life privilege, sitting on that thing while the rest has to walk

Fuck you stijn

On a sidenote the mongols never made it to Novgorod never mind finland

White supremacy means blacks won't "water down" whites, we will instead elevate the subhumans to be able to participate in civilization. Beta whites can die out. Alpha niggers should breed with the white girls and bring thier IQs of the children up.
It's all actually working or this way anyway, the way nature works is beautiful. Strongest genes survive, period.

Same thread different day

>look thats a nigger, not a black person.
shut the fuck up you stupid fucking teenager

hello are you one of my colonies?

>What if we get married and adopt pure Aryan babies while I get a vasectomy
I would begrudgingly accept that. Bonus points if you stick to raise them until 25 (even if they leave the house, it's good to know their parents are there).

Enjoy being shot :^)

So you really want a woman who would be willing to burn the coal AND pay the toll?

>mindless
If we look at Human races, we notice that races are unique pools of genes that are drawn from in order to create organisms. We can very easily analyse the gene pool and say, with mathematical certainty, that this pool of genes produces organisms that, 40% of the time, have a certain attribute That is not to say that all organisms created by that gene pool will have that attribute - say, criminal behavioural tendencies -: it is to say that 40% will. There may be another pool that only produces this attribute 20% of the time. In this way, we can ascertain a concrete racial difference without claiming it is a discrete and absolute attribute in all organisms that belong to that pool of genes. Since when we speak of "race", we are now speaking of the pool of genes rather than the discrete quality of "race". In this way we can understand that, while there will always be honest blacks and criminal blacks, having blacks as part of your country is unproductive, because the black pool of genes produces so many criminals, that, as their population rises, the maintenance of a society will become untenable.

>good human
>Be a good goy and sacrifice your women to 34,460 black on white rapes a year

WTF

I hate Milo now

that woman was too good looking for that nerdling anyway

dude im fucking 24 with a fucking job and shit, you need to live in the real world. learn the difference between niggers and black people. ive worked with both same goes for mexicans who are fucking idiot gangbangers and some who have their shit together speak the language and are chill as fuck, how many fucking wiggers have you wanted to punch in the face. you just seem like a piece of shit human being

Fuck you Ruben

Get the fuck out you shitskin loving shill.

I blame the little white girl's parents on this one. Raising kids in a poor area with blacks around? Irresponsible.

Until your car breaks down on the way over to her trailer and the responding law enforcement fills you with holes :)

He's right. There are many based blacks and people from any race. It's ignorant to group them in with the trash just because they have a disproportionate amount of trash.

>Seriously who is this lady?
This. I need more pictures. Those feet are god tier.

shot for what lol?

most of my friends are white and asian lmao

i also have enough white features to be considered cute af

stay mad boi

omg this is a cultural thing

you don't have blacks telling us how our children must be raised

dude your aurgemant falls short of the fact that some races you hate have your genetic pool also. their are some who are black with irish blood and differrent variation. sure your right abought the shitty genetic pools but at this point no one is pure. i get the hate for pieces of shit but you cant generalize the ones who do good. i get the mass migration thing fuck that, but before that you know their were blacks who were assimilated and did great in society have freinds, just dont be a shitty human

Absolutely fucking disgusting.

Goddamn you Finn, I thought I wasn't going to get mad tonight.

You can certainly be an okay person even if you were cursed with nigger genes

That doesn't mean you should be complicit in white women racemixing just because you're afraid of being mean

This dumbass nignog isn't going "WHERE DA WHITE WIMMIN AT???" because he genuinely thinks black women are shit - there are decent black women too. This guy has some weird fetish towards whiteness and we're just telling him he would be better off being his own thing and having kids with one of his own

I say sure, because I assume you are a reasonable dude. I dont see how raising some half black kids to be redpilled would be a bad thing.

Glad you arent a predatorial monster .

Yes, it is wrong because you're taking away a woman from white populous to breed.

Is not that bad, tho. Adopting and raising white child is 7/10.

The best alternative is to let a white friend impregnate your wife.

Here's the real red pill Mr Black guy.
White women find black guys disgusting, it's only Jewish propaganda that implies you have any chance. This increases the attention black guys give to white women leading to increased rapes and further inciting racial tensions.
Don't fall for obvious tricks my friend.

I can make you much more mad Sven

By the end of this thread you'll go outside and punch a turk in the throat for no apparent reason

Do you have the one of the big nig breaking in and beating the fuck out of the white woman while her baby is in the room.

Don't insult black women just because you can't attract them. I'm black and the females love me.

nigger boy BTFO with no effort by his Aryan superiors. Better luck next time Badubba

Would you make excuses for coyotes or a wild boars after hearing of their propensities for strangling young women and stealing their purses? Genes determine behaviour, and the more disparate the genes, the more disparate the behaviour.

We can quite easily say that Humans have unique behaviours; as do Koalas. We can clearly see this difference in behaviour: while Human children are having accumulated knowledge passed down to them, cooperating with each other, and learning about the world, a koala is doing something much different - clinging to their mother while eating her feces. We can very easily and straightforwardly attribute this entirely to speciation - disparities between two species begotten by disparate selective pressures over a long period of time.

A species is a unique pool of genes, that is drawn from in order to create an organism - that does not mean that they do not have genes in common with other species; it simply means that the pool, in its entirety, is unique.

If you find that wolves are coming out of the forest and tearing fetuses out of your women's wombs, would you try to scare an individual wolf off, or would you take a flamethrower to the source, the wolf den?

>kid not intervening

are all mongrels so passive?

what is that thing, % wise

It's just that race correlates to shitty people. Nigger communities are horrible but based blacks are good people. Based blacks should marry other based blacks and pull the black community out of the toilet

ok i hate niggers now

THICC

Get a redpilled black qt.

no lol

low iq nog detected

I know people are individuals, and collectively judging a group doesn't make much sense but god fucking damn it this pisses me off. You can only notice the same pattern from a group over, and over again before denying there is a trend going on.

Videos like this, and the ones where the black moms beat the shit out of their little kids. Or the street fights. Or the Asian family who owned the car dealership who got attacked by blacks. Or any of that other ghetto fucking bullshit. If there was some magical fail proof way to sort the wheat from the chaff, things would be so much better. No more ghetto nigs, white trash, asian gangs, illegal hordes, ect. Just law abiding citizens of all walks of life who respect each other.

When race mixing occurs you get the pairing of uncomplimentary traits. For example, a if a woman has Rh - blood and her baby does not, then her immune system tries to destroy it in the womb - this can cause death or severe birth defects.

A lot of this is correct: pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

>when you're this cucked
fuckin animu blacked nerd

>We now know the spics will ally themselves with niggers to defeat the whites
Wew lad good luck

Like there's ever NOT a reason to punch a turk in the throat

Fuck you.
Fuck. You.
So, uh.. when is the race war?
Soon? I hope it is.

No, stay inside your own race and make a decent black person

Maybe if your race stopped being so fucking shit we'd have no real reason to hate you

You what now?

Are you honestly trying to tell me that thousands of euros net loss per shitskin, tens of thousands of rapes, loss of social cohesion and high-trust neighbourhoods isn't really a price that's worth paying for the extra diversity?

Proposterous!

i don't think i've ever seen a woman so utterly btfoed before, anyone know the context?

Get yourself a redpilled black waifu.
This is the only hope for a good future for blacks.

wtf I'm racist now

It's just that I don't particularly care for humans. Seeing animals needlessly get hurt makes me very edgy though.

Don't really care about race mixing. Well, until it gets genocidal.

You're an idiot.

The only 'race' that's ever been 'pure' is the human race.

Fucking grow a sack. Breed the best woman you can, raise your children right, don't worry about what the mongolian basketweaving community thinks, you fucking faggot.

Kill yourself

TLDR OP:

If you can't control your rape appetite, pump your little warriors into pic related and leave ours the fuck alone - this is best for all of us.

I feel so much disgust and anger now.

i get the bad genetic parts. but what abought the good ones. your assuming that the whole nigger race in mongrel. there can be variations that are beneficial to humanity. you cant be alll negative for as many negative traits their correlates a set of positive ones. just be a good fucking person, if hes being an asswhole be a good judge of charachter, have you ever worked a job where you have to deal with them, not all are useless genetics are real but their is always an exeption

He isn't wrong.

Niggers are a cancerous tumor that need to be excised from our culture with surgeon like precision before we can ever be redeemed as a people.

fetus*

The predominance of Neanderthal genes in harsh, northern climates hints towards Neanderthals' suitability for those climates- large, robust naval cavities with which to protect the body and brain from the cold atmosphere during inhalation, large brains with which to conduct societal planning in a food scarce environment, high upper body strength with which to defend one's farm or settlement, etc.

The predominance of Sub-Saharan African genes in Sub-Saharan Africa is a testament to their suitability in that climate - long legs and low body mass with which to flee danger, fast development and early pubescence with which to facilitate an early entrance into the competition for mates in a food rich environment, scarce body hair and facial hair with which to facilitate high sweating and cooling efficiency, etc.

>"Blacks are an estimated 57 (that is 5,700 percent) times more likely to commit violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times (13,600 percent) more likely to commit robbery.

>According to the U.S. Justice Department figures, over 34,460 White women are sexually assaulted or raped by Black men each year, and most authorities believe that the actual rape figures are at least twice the reported number. Perhaps the most shocking crime figure of all is the number of Black women raped by White men: there are fewer than 10 cases nationally, which, to any statistician, makes it statistically zero.

>According to murder figures released by the Justice Department in 2002, , Black predators are at least 22 times (2,200 percent) more likely to murder White women than the reverse. In regard to gang attacks, including the horrible specter of gang rape, the figures are off the charts: Blacks have at least a 200 times (that’s 20,000 percent.) greater chance of committing gang assaults than Whites."

t. David Duke

mannerisms of a gorilla. literally

>Unironically shills for human race meme

Good try Shlomo, now it's time for you to leave

true dat homie

aha it's the based finn with the nig vids again

mating ritual

Negroes seem to have lower levels of empathy than other races.

Bro, fuck any white person that tells you anything about anything lmao. If you wanna fuck a white girl or put a kid in her(and be a father, of course) just fucking do it lol.

>black man that will end up with a white wife and 3-4 kids

Do what you want. Doesn't matter.

>tolerating barbaric cultural practices that just lead to more violent niggers down the road

what the fuck is wrong with you?

>collectively judging a group doesn't make much sense

This is nonsense. You have more than sufficient statistical evidence to suggest that blacks shouldn't exist in your society the way they do now. Separation would be the bare minimum.

This doesn't mean you have to shit on each individual nignog - all attributes exist on a bell curve and a number of them will always be towards to better end which means they can integrate

pic related is 2013 btw, expect these numbers to be bumped by 1.5-2 each

>Unironically acts like he doesn't understand genetics.

Oh, no, sorry bro, I guess you really don't understand genetics. Didn't mean to make fun of you you IGNORANT FAGGOT. Please forgive me, really.

Would you really carry out any of those rationalizations? Have you thought about how having an adoptive black father would influence the children and their pairing decisions? Have you thought about how that would inadvertently promote miscegenation and multiculturalism?
Removing yourself from the black gene pool isn't very useful. You need to continue to search and mate with a black like yourself in an attempt to slowly raise them out of their current stock. Following your suggested path will most likely end in you not following through, and even if you did the children may receive information resulting in pairing with niggers desguised as humans.

fuck this. this is why we need guns to protect ourselves from stupid niggers

The official nigger motto, everyone. That's the maximum of your brain's capability.

>just fucking do it lol

Omg can't I even shitpost anymore now. Fuck you, trudeau niglet.

>black man
>marrying anything

stopped reading at
>rascist asswholes

I think everyone would care a lot less if you took out a few sheboons first. They basically become psychotic unwed welfare leeches that are a net drain on society in every way.

>no one is pure
I don't live in Mixmerica, my good Kaffir.

I absolutely admit that there is merit to the idea that blacks have a special pplace in America, as they've been there for as long as Americans. The problems emerge when you have the black reproductive strategy collide with the White one: the crime, rape, murder stats cited in my earlier post make sense in a race where the birthrate is something like 20/mother, but not if the birthrate is like 1.4/mother. It would be fine if blacks just killed blacks, but they kill whites that have low birthrates. BLM suggests black succession - is 10% of American land agreeable to you?

>always an exeption
You make it sound like I want to kill all niggers. I clearly stated my position on race in an earlier post, and I obviously don't think that race is completely immutable. There are vast swathes of African lands for niggers to live in, where they can't kill whites - I do not propose killing niggers.

almost as long as Europeans*

Oh no, somebody on Cred Forums thinks poorly of me...I may never recover haha. Well, you got one reply

(forced meme)

You're saying this as banter but this is actually true

>somebody on Cred Forums thinks poorly of me
pretty sure it's not just Cred Forums m8

>Thinks understanding genetics equates to denying any differences between people with different genetics

You people are all one and the same

>Redpilled black
yeah right nigger, fuck off

>not all
To have the extremely rare to the point of being nonexistent "good blacks" you also need the millions of "niggers". Do you think that is a good deal for whites?

1 "Good Black" for every 5,000,000 "niggers" vs 1 "Good White" for every 10,000 rednecks?

>1 post by this ID

You've been coaxed into yet another snafu you retards.

I genuinely believe that the problem isn't race, but rather culture. The reason blacks behave the way they do is because of the massive influence that degenerate gang/hip-hop culture has had on their lives.

The question that follows is WHY do they produce degenerate culture? What is the cause? Biology is a solid answer.

well, you're wrong

example: africa

blacks act on impulse and lack introspection

This is something that really jiggles my noggin.
>There are no races
>All the same
>But..
>Racism is everywhere
>White race is bad race

Race is the best predictor of crime.

>Land, McCall, and Cohen 1990 collected data on the homicide rates of cities, standard metropolitan statistical areas (SMSAs), and states for the years 1960, 1970, and 1980. In each year they included all 50 states and every city and SMSA included in the census. They then looked at how well the following 11 variables predicted crime variation between these areas: population size, population density, percent black, percentage aged between 15 and 29, percent divorced, percent of kids without two parents, median family income, the poverty rate, income inequality, the unemployment rate, and whether or not the city/SMSA/State was in the south. All of these variables were entered into a single regression model, meaning that the estimated effect size for each variable held all other 10 variables constant. This analysis thus produced 9 total models explaining crime variation in cities, SMSAs, and states, across 3 decades. Across these 9 models, race was a better predictor of homicide than unemployment, poverty, and median income, in 7, or 78%, cases, and a better predictor than income inequality in 8, or 89%, cases. Thus, over 3 decades of very large data sets, race was pretty consistently a better predictor of homicide rates than economic variables were.

>Another relevant analysis was carried out by Unz.com owner Ron Unz. Unz 2013 looked at how well median income, population density, poverty, and % black, correlated with the crime rates of large American cities between 2006 and 2011. He found that the size of the black population was a substantially better predictor than any of the other variable tested.

>Similarly, the New Century Foundation’s report “The Color of Crime” analyzed the violent crime rates of the 50 U.S. states and D.C for the year 2005. The analysis found that state violent crime rates correlated at .81 with the percentage of the population that was Black or Hispanic, .37 with the state’s percentage of high-school drop outs, .36 with the states poverty rate, and .35 with the state’s unemployment rate.

>Templer and Rushton 2011 significantly replicated the New Century Foundation’s results. They analyzed crime variation across the 50 U.S. states and found that the percent of the population that was black was a stronger correlate than average income for murder rates (.84 v - .40), robbery rates (.77 v .06) and assault rates (.54 vs - .23) The paper did find that income was a stronger predictor than black population size for rape rates (- .16 v - .22), but neither of these correlates were statistically significant or large.

>thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-poverty-and-crime/

>muh poverty
>muh culture
Stop posting this cliche, nu/pol/ cucks. Race continues to predict crime even when the effects of poverty are controlled for.

>Didn't read
>no arguement
Whoops projecting a bit knee grow. Enjoy prison or fat food job.

>vasectomy

Ugh, is this some kind of weird black cuck thread or something? The point of ethno-nationalism is to take pride in your own culture, people and heritage.

And most of all women are shit. Big surprise! Find a black woman that is not objectively shit.

baka senpai

This is why white America will die

Look at the amount of pure reddit-tier cuckedness passive complying with this shit

It's unreal

Dogshit.
They might not chimpout if there's no other blacks around and they're well socialized, but as soon as you introduce a drop of tribalism or energy into the scene they all revert to borderline monkeys or in the very least rioting monkey sympathisers.

IDGAF about your 2% based nignog policemen etc etc when along with those comes the overwhelming majority that contribute negatively instead

Do you seriously think that after whites' 30,000 years of separation from blacks + Whites' Cro-Magnon and Neanderthal admixture that they're exactly the same as blacks despite obvious physical differences including enzyme production, tendon placement, and brain size?

You are a biophobic cuck.

>"It is entirely preposterous that one would believe that equality applies to the many human genealogies, considering the fact that many of these genealogies have developed in incredibly disparate environments, under vastly different selective pressures.

>The predominance of Neanderthal genes in harsh, northern climates hints towards Neanderthals' suitability for those climates- large, robust naval cavities with which to protect the body and brain from the cold atmosphere during inhalation, large brains with which to conduct societal planning in a food scarce environment, high upper body strength with which to defend one's farm or settlement, etc.

>The predominance of Sub-Saharan African genes in Sub-Saharan Africa is a testament to their suitability in that climate - long legs and low body mass with which to flee danger, fast development and early pubescence with which to facilitate an early entrance into the competition for mates in a food rich environment, scarce body hair and facial hair with which to facilitate high sweating and cooling efficiency, etc. "

t. me

>"The best hypothesis is the hypothesis that consistently provides an explanation to all phenomena in the field, in the simplest way. It is most simple and rational to hypothesise that these crime disparities are caused by evolution; differences in the selective pressures of Africa vs. Europe. (Sub-Saharan Africa is a food rich environment without the need for agriculture, technology or settlements, whereas Europe is a food scarce environment with a strong need for agriculture, tools, calendars, settlements, cooperation,, etc.) "

t. me

No you dipshit.

Understanding genetics means accurate understandings of differences between people, not your cartoony 'understanding' which is factually, not just incorrect, but laughable.

>If a white woman shows any interest in me is it really so wrong to act on it?
No.
But the woman is a coalburner whore then.
Better for the coalburner to have a proper husband than fuck Jamal and pop out a little nigger shit and raise him as a single mother.

I feel like this is bait to bring all the racists out on Cred Forums for some sjw to take screenshots of them all then make another huffpost tier clickbait on how Cred Forums and the alt right are all racists fat fucks.
Seriously no one cares if a black and white person are dating as long as they arent degenrates. Literal degenrate thinking and backtracking socially and intellectually is being forced on african americans and embraced by them and no one is realizing it's the left keeping them on place. Perfect example is the embracement of ebonics and the support of teaching it only on low oncome areas and schools with minorities.
If you are a productive i dont care. However if you are a POS and a minority, not only does our country not need you because you are a monority, but you are now ruining a woman and soon a family. Fuck even white people do this. Its just more impactful when they are a certain race. Its like, there arent many of you to begin with and you chose to do and act like this?

And what are these accurate differences then?

Do lay these out and at the end of me how you can replace most of a white country's population with sub-saharan africans and have it operate just as well

please go ahead

No one here give s a shit about race, we would just watch you fight like monkeys

>1 post by this ID

sage

>Seriously no one cares if a black and white person are dating as long as they arent degenrates.

Fuck I'm so fucking angry. My country is going down the shitter. I should buy a gun to defend myself and the people around me. Recent events have turned me into a nazi. I'm losing hope. Immigrants need to be removed before it's too late and the longer we wait the more people will die. I hope this winter is cold as hell!
Races are not compatible. The only hope I have is our dark and cold climate- after everything has burned to ground, they might not survive for long here...

> for some sjw to take screenshots of them all then make another huffpost tier clickbait

Good. I hope some libshits actually read through the thread and realize how full of shit they are with the race question

>Seriously no one cares if a black and white person are dating as long as they arent degenrates
Yes they do. And you should too.

>it's the left keeping them on place
No it's not. Every country run by blacks where the population is black turns to shit instantly when they can't leech anymore.

You have to put the cat on the table sooner or later. Whites can't go another 50 years pretending they're the only ones with no racial group. Demographic replacement doesn't care about your virtue signalling horse shit

>. Recent events have turned me into a nazi
Read some econ and you'll be a High Tory ethno nationalist in no time!

do you have many subhumans. I thought you guys were based

It's over 90% cultural. The genetic variance is very small.

Take a population of somali extraction, give them a healthy home and a proper education and they'll do just fine.

Take a bunch of Irish and drop them in south-central LA don't let them change anything and their kids will start behaving like niggers too.

To be racist is to acknowledge biological race you filthy biophobe. No one here cares what the "Alt-Right" or some shitty huffing liberal kike journalist thinks; we care about what is true and what is not. We come here to apply the Socratic method you fucking social-capital-collecting SJW.

Don't worry mate

Tons of rejected applications are being shelled out atm, if the winter is cold we won't have to enact the labour of deportation either.

If you've had enough in finland, just try to imagine how germans, french or Americans feel with this shit. We barely have 0,3% darkies and things are going to shit already.

>Take a population of somali extraction, give them a healthy home and a proper education and they'll do just fine.
The correlation between poverty and crime is terrible.

>Take a population of somali extraction, give them a healthy home and a proper education and they'll do just fine.

ah yeah, like we did. after a short twenty years, only 7 in 10 are in current year still on welfare

facts are racist though

>1774
Almost had my respect.
Yes it's wrong. Find a black woman and rebuild your own community.

>into the trash, Reddit

That is grand. But its just as much about staying away from the "urban" or the cosmopolitan culture and towards a vernacular culture. America has always been 10% black. Not everyone has to mix. Immigration is more of an issue. Mexicans just spill out of their own overinflated system and need to go back and sort that system out.

>1 post by this ID

Friendly reminder that this is a frequently reposted CTR slide thread.

this is a common form of nigger dancing, known as "daggering." You'll recognize the same linguistic convention here as being "thirsty" or getting "glocked"--niggers think it's clevel to simply use a word that's one degree removed from literal. "Daggering" means "penising" (because nigger can't talk or think about anything but their genitals) and it refers to a form of dance that's based on pushing your cock at a woman as aggressively as possible. It's basically a display of aggression out on the open to declare that you are the most testosterone-loaded, violent, uncaring, dominant male in the group.

this is a great supporting case for black extinction.

>1 post by this ID

GUYS

Did you read this?
Culture is a racial construct. Of course Somalis will do better in a white culture, but if Somalis become the dominant cultural force then they will go back to doing just as well as they did in Somalia.

>90% cultural
Share your studies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oi! Mate!
You said you could get me angry, now you post this.
I thought the cat one was reason enough to obliterate anyone who has a darker shade to their skin.

But this shit.. I actually felt physically ill watching this.

>It's over 90% cultural.
Jesus fucking christ goy. This is objectively false you literal fucking retard. The official number is 0.7 heretability. They've even done tests where they separate twins at birth and raise them in different families and their IQ's come out almost exactly the same

>The genetic variance is very small.
No it's not. It's massive.

>Take a bunch of Irish and drop them in south-central LA don't let them change anything and their kids will start behaving like niggers too.
Again demonstrably true. Poor white areas in the U.S, South Africa, eastern Europe etc. have nowhere near the levels of violence as poor black neighbourhoods.

You're so utterly full of shit dude I can't even believe you could live decades of your live with this

Who cares you're bringing yours up. Are you saying ugly people shouldn't reproduce with beautilful people because that would be polluting their genes

Black men deserve their shitty women because they caused their women to be shitty, and black men themselves are just as shitty as their women.

Citation needed.

In my town we have gotten somalis and bosnians mostly. Several (#notall) bosnians have been serious problems. Best I know, none of Somalis have been any sort of problem. I've seen them be honest in situations where they could have just been silent and been better off, but all the ones I know are decent people.

We got some bosnians that should be in prison though.

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/anecdotal
This is worth a read

then see and

Another infographic just because you were aspie enough to say
>The genetic variance is very small.

I guess it's okay. Just don't breed with black women. Eventually they'll have to act less nigger.

Race mixing (the pairing of uncomplimentary traits) is as bad as incest and will makes your kids diseased.
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

Furthermore, your goal is to pass on your genes: Did you know that if you are mixed race and you have a child with a white, the child will be more related to any one random white on the street than you? - That makes you a cuck.

got a bunch of fags with your shitty b8

cbs.nl/nl-nl/nieuws/2015/31/zeven-van-de-tien-somaliers-in-de-bijstand

Here you go, unfortunately it is not in English, but you could translate it. The Dutch Central Bureau for Statistics,

You make the same fucking thread every week.

Super jelly. You are a true Kang with da culture and da dick n sheeit senpai.

I graduated from a top tier university which was highly liberal in every possible sense. So maybe they infected my thinking. But I don't think it's "wrong" for a nigger to marry a white woman. Having kids with her is shitty because you should adopt whites, and I would obviously prefer she date a white guy, but if she's into blacks and is going to get with a black guy no matter what, it's better if he's at least not a nigger. OP seems to be an ok black dude.
Also technically it's better to birth a half black kid than a full black kid because even that will reduce crime rates.

A real red pilled black would kill as many black baby factories as possible before goingreat committing suicide by police.

A special, peaceful place exists in heaven for those useful and noble blacks.

>I graduated from a top tier university which was highly liberal in every possible sense

that's nice. isn't that nice, guys? that's just so nice. NICE.

Fucking kill yourself Jew. Stop encouraging race mixing.

Concentrate on rebuilding your people by finding a good black woman and raising children like a white man.

>I graduated from a top tier university
can I subscribe to this blog?

>What if we get married and adopt pure Aryan babies while I get a vasectomy, is that still wrong?

Well, if you prove your words with acts and prove your worth, I would be ok with that.

In fact, I think people who give their lifes for europe, reborn as more racially pure children.

I am working on being a blue eyed blonde in my next life.

Maybe those black women are shit because their black fathers weren't around to keep them and their mothers in check. OP should find himself a good, black church girl and fucking raise a family and stick to them. Beat those little shits if they misbehave and put the fear of god into them.

>1 post by this ID

Zero tolerance doesn't work. You can never and will never stop coal burners from doing what they do. All we can do is mitigate.

Delete this

>a blue eyed blonde in my next life.

you'll be rare as fuck, I sure hope the people of the European African Union won't quickscope you at birth

Most black women are shit because of the welfare plantation and steady supply of drugs flowing into black communities, also because black men choose white women over them and run away once a black woman gets pregnant.

They weren't like this back in the day.

fuck what you can and always use protection, one day you won't be able to fuck any more and you'll regret all the pussy you rejected

Why is a CTR opinion any less valid than any other opinion? If this phone banker wants to dick some white ladies, I say more power to him. It's what Hitler wanted, if you read the blackpill manifesto.

Maybe were pissed that you steal OUR memes and use them for white nationalism.

>
Furthermore, your goal is to pass on your genes: Did you know that if you are mixed race and you have a child with a white, the child will be more related to any one random white on the street than you? - That makes you a cuck.

Your second statment is so fucking retarded i seriously doubt if i should even consider your arguments anymore. Are you saying a random white on the street would be more related to a mixed-race child than its fucking father. We should just throw paternity test out the window then

That's around 60% white

Dude man ... just shit, dude, be cool and shit, dude.

Fucking ey, dude.

WOOO!

Not going to read all this, but find you a good black woman that attends a predominantly white church. Trust me.

hahahaha so much racial hate, i get it some justified but you cant hate everyone, calm down, dude a lot of you need to get fucking laid man you mellow the fuck out. sure we hate niggers but alot of you just hate people period

you're redpilled so it is fine

You have a really high chance of divorce so, no.

haha yeah man I mean wtf way to get upset about nothing eh

some of these folks need to take a chill pill, especially like that one Finn who is backing up his words with all these objective data, who da fuck he think he is?

Thank you for your useful and well thought out opinion, hedonist faggot.

Read 'them' more carefully.

Or at least cite sources.

An 'infographic' posed by setting the colored differences to 'very small'.

Yeah, that's actually a good graphic. Correct for obvious and well documented biases in 'IQ' testing and you come out with around 2-3 pts between the highest ranking populations and the lowest. No larger a difference, that is, than you expect from random variation.

Really, user, you have promise. You should study it for real instead of meming here only.

This is what I love about medical school. We ALWAYS take race into account when it comes to disease prevalence and this goes even more so if they have a genetic background/ influence. Race is very much real in medicine and no leftist can fuck with that.

This shit ruined my night. I cant handle this. Good men die because of murderes pigs like this guy. For what? Some cash and a snicker bar?

I hate this world.

If you are saying that after reading everything in this thread you are cucked beyond hope and should KYS. No wonder Trump has to hide his power level in a country infested with cucks like you. The Hollywood friendly nigger is a kike meme, faggot.

Cialburning doesn't matter; what matters are the vast coloured colonies in white homelands - democracy will turn against us shortly and we will go the way of SA and Rhod.

>"It was a far, far greater tragedy that the species Dodo be exterminated than a single Dodo should die. I would, of course, have preferred a single Dodo be killed in the most excruciating way than the species Dodo be exterminated.

>Likewise, it would be a far greater tragedy that Britons should be wiped off the face of Britain than a single Briton, or a single Muslim, or a single Italian should die. An ecological replacement of the Briton will ensure its extinction - whether a group is exterminated in whole or in part, it is still a genocide. The extinction of the Briton would be a great blow to the diversity of our world. - Yes, that word, diversity, which the left butchers so maliciously: the left doesn't mean blue, and green, and turquoise when it mentions "diversity", it means an endless sea of grey little people, with no distinguishing features, all marching in lockstep to the diktats of father Stalin. To the left, diversity means anti European, it means there will not be a home for the European; not in Britain, France, Germany, and not even in Iceland. Already in the Netherlands, 50% of newborns are Muslim, in Germany, the majority of millennials are of foreign descent. Of course Iraq will remain Iraqi, and Syria - Syrian, and Turkey - Turkish, and Somalia - Somali, but Europe must become that sea of grey little devils, marching to the merry tune of international finance."

Oops - I meant for you to be the grandfather and your mixed raced son to be the father.

No its not okay. You niggers are monkey brained retards and you dont have the intellectual capacity for honesty or decency. Save everyone some time and kill yourself or better yet join a gang.

>get married and adopt pure Aryan babies while I get a vasectomy

stfu faggot

How would 8% of races count in medicine?

>The extinction of the Briton would be a great blow to the diversity of our world
nah

i dont believe you, faggot

post your face

>How would 8% of races count in medicine?
What did he mean by this?

Who gives a a shit, dude. Fuck as many white bitches as you can.

how to make a racist the video

Actually go back you fucking moderate shit

Yes of course it's wrong you filthy fucking nigger, the races should not mix and you fucking non-Whites descend from Satan.

'Hey guys i'm from reddit' the post

Niggers are always bad. They're genetically inferior brown chimps. I do agree there are white niggers like you but one day you will all burn.

Did you even click the picture? It cites 4 sources right there in the middle you blind fuck
jaymans.wordpress.com/2014/04/15/more-behavioral-genetic-facts/

>Correct for obvious and well documented biases in 'IQ' testing and you come out with around 2-3 pts between the highest ranking populations and the lowest.

I'm going to quote you on this:
C-I-T-A-T-I-O-N ___ N-E-E-D-E-D

Cus that's utter fucking bollocks m8

>Really, user, you have promise. You should study it for real instead of meming here only.
How bout instead of being a smug cunt you actually address a single thing in this thread that's been put before you that you haven't yet been able to respond to

Say you are 8% middle eastern 8% amerindian how would it work in medicine?

What are the most common ways that race plays into how you treat your patients ?
I want to know for future ledditard fuckfaces who come in here with their snide remarks and refuse to look at data

Something I've never understood as a Chinese, great country by the way, was why the hell people are so fucking careful with 'civility' to openly invite the ridiculous up on themselves. The European governments gave in absentia approval to ongoing migration when they've done all of absolute jack to put up barriers and even in fact denounced those states that had. The Minneapolis city council despite some 600% increase in crime 5 years down the road where 'peaceful' African migrants brought over en masse by Natl American Hebrew Society have completely antagonized the local populace, noone has yet to have some protest to ship them out? I don't get it, have you guys given up on your countries, your race? Despite everyone cracking jokes around that hate monument in Nice, it is most symbolic of any actions up till now. You guys celebrate equality but marginalized yourselves so much I have white guilt. I really like this country since its not as embroiled in corruption as my own, I really hate to see it go to shit, these Michael Brown crap really made me want to go into the justice system, every single one of those lying fucks should of done time for perjury. If they're brave enough to justice for Rodney King they're brave enough to do time.

>>OP man. I dunno. If you can find a girl you like and she likes you, what the hell. I'm not going to hate you, but I can't be sure if I'm going to hate your kids. However they turn out, that's your issue, you know the risks and correlations, any further conversation is necessary.

I like the Finn. You're too over worried though. You're borders with Sweden is a natural barrier, the other side is Russia, even migrants fear that place. Just vote a Nationalist into office so it can get the Germans and French to stop dicking around and follow suit.

I know, that's the point
speaking of that, the holocaust figures were greatly exaggerated.

Holy fuck, is there more story behind that?

Not true. Zero tolerance does not prevent absolute. But mitigation is impossible with completely lackadaisical attitude. The same of which have consequently made this country's land borders a joke, and those funny stories back in China about pregnant woman coming to US, etc etc. In fact, no 1 st world country's immigration system allow half the crap we do. Vicente Fox gave a speech in the Capitol about poor treatment of Mexican migrants, while if I were to cross over and buy a house in Juarez I would be tossed out, my shit confiscated, and fined.

We would take note of it and then also want to know what the other 84% is. There are whole data banks on diseases prevalent in certain ethnic groups which can help greatly in diagnosis. Obviously we wouldn't do much more than write this down in your history if you were only coming in because your dicks been itchy.

But a good example of how this can help which most people know about is sickle cell anaemia. Mostly prevalent in west african populations. A lot of blacks in the US trace their ancestry back to west africa. A black kid comes in with some matching symptoms and we can pinpoint it more to run further tests.

A huge chunk of medicine is looking and spread sheets and probability caculations, mixed in with some laboratory diagnostics. So you better tell us you're an ashkanazi jew that is half italian.

mandatory watching for all yanks ITT:

youtube.com/watch?v=ihFyRLd_bz0

They have. Some bull shit foundation targeted a hospital because they prescribed on average more insulin to African American patients. There was a protest. Weeks later patients reported fainting, and on overall ineffective treatments. It's not precise, but it's 'correct', then it's good enough.

>>Someone dig that. Im studying for law atmo

If a white person marries you or procreates with you, she's blue pilled as fuck. She would be impossible to red pill and getting a vasectomy wouldn't help you in the slightest. You do what you gotta do, OP. You will have to guide your mulatto child if it comes to that.

If stormfront is leading the race war, you and your wife will die regardless.

Why are you such a fucking cuck. Oh wait because you're a role-playing faggot

pic related is my opinion on racemixing

If you look at black and white American's who stayed over in Berlin after WWII, the children have identical IQ's and test results.

The problem is not your race sir, it is your culture.
Millions of case studies show that if you put blacks in a white environment they succeed.

Don't worry black user. Turn your back on your people and we may be accept you

How fucked am i for transfusions/transplants.

what type of story do you want, guy tries to defend, gets stabbed

>What are the most common ways that race plays into how you treat your patients ?
It mostly has to do with diagnosis and probability of disease occurrence. How we end up treating the disease is specific for the disease

eg.
>Ashkenazi jews have a plethora of birth defects and mental illness because of inbreeding. This is always taken into account and you can read this in any american medical genetics text book

>Blacks are prone to hypertension and heart disease. Also life style choices which leads to more STDs. (better put on the thicker gloves)

>Osteoporosis in white and asian women

This is just shit off the top of my head that every hardtard in a white coat learns. Every race/ ethnicity has a subset of diseases which a more prevalent within their group. Culture comes secondary to that with lifestyle choices.

Holy shit dude, you're like a human experiment. I bet you're immune to AIDS and can still drink milk.

Since you're in the US you're a lot better of than you would be in a homogeneous country like Poland for transplants. Blood transfusions aren't a problem at all.

Don't for get insulin for various races

I have 0% slavic dna though.

Hey nice silence btw fuckface, don't think I didn't notice how you just disappeared with your smug liberal bullshit as soon as you get exposed as a fraud

We can see through your conditioning you marxist drone

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

>Oops - I meant for you to be the grandfather and your mixed raced son to be the father.

Which is still ridiculous A single grandparent is about 1/4 unless that random white is a sibling you wouldn't get a higher percentage. We are talking about individuals here you seem to think that we are talking about whole groups. But that infers that "you" are literally your racial classification. That somehow the kid being black will make him more related to his grandfather. This makes no scene. The kid will be 1/4 made up of the grandfather even if he's more whiter or blacker than him

Fuck me you are truly this damn ignorant/naive/brainwashed, you're no shill, right?

I already exposed his BS and now he refuses to give me the gratification of admitting he was full of shit from the start and pulled the 90% figure out of his ass

There are tons of smart black girls, you need to go out more.

>Don't for get insulin for various races
The list goes on forever. You could dedicate multiple lives to studying the differences in racial biochemistry, genetics, physiology.
We had huge problems when this bolevian kid came into our clinics with symptoms of hepatitis. Turned out it was a genetic disease local to his region which we didn't immediately have data on. Its insanely important.
No slav bone marrow for you

You are retarded this has nothing to do with race politics.

This is some shit, yo. If only our black women were this fly.

You fuckers are funny as shit. You're serious, aren't you?

Hey, that's from a town 20 minutes away from me.

It's overrun by Somalian niggers. Biggest shithole ever.

Hate the race, not the individual. You good by me man.

Yeah, it's a bad image. Can't you marry a hot Mexican or something? Or an Arab, like Kanye did?

that's the one I'll remember from this thread tonight. why did I watch it all the way through?

researchgate.net/profile/William_Dickens/publication/11956815_Heritability_estimates_versus_large_environmental_effects_The_IQ_paradox_resolved/links/0046352bf043bd1665000000.pdf

Actually my negro friend. I have a article here that shows basically with perfect certainty the reason negroes are behind is cultural and social. That is, becasue they are not red pilled and because they generally do not socially support each other in ways that result in lasting improvements on IQ (they destroy/ fail to upkeep parks, do not improve physical environment, take care of property and are too quick to attack another person creating atmospheres of hostility and fear which disincentivize business and free ideas)

As long as you fully love white culture and resist all the faggots that call you "uncle tom" or some shit. Then you will be a fine man and raise a fine family.

More important than the white race is the white culture. It just so happens that the most pragmatic way of retaining white culture is to preserve the white race. Keep this in mind, raise smart verbally competent children and do your best to stay morally educated and work hard on fixing the world around you. Both the immediate world and the greater economy. And you will be reversing the black hate by living as the solution.

we was slaves an shit

because you can't unsee the truth

Ignore the storm cucks, white women love the BBC

Just burn their faces with acid so we can id the dirty whore traitors.

In America, yes. Thank the jews behind mainstream entertainment...

Hopefully they can turn that shit around

Be a scientist and genetically engineer good black woman. Look at what you're losing. Would she genuinely understand how it feels to be black in America especially before the 1970s

Top Fucking KEK at of the retards in this thread who fell for OP's bait and think he's black.

>1 post by this ID (OP)
>Black person using the word ''red pilled''

Can't wait to see her in 8 years strolling around Walmart in a bathrobe, 50 pounds heavier with a mixed kid in tow

Is cnn responsible for all the newfags or?
I am literally disgusted
This isnt my pol

This one is just vicious

They need to be cleansed

Nice flag.

Halt's Maul, Jud!

What is adaptive radiation user?
What is speciation user?

As long as its consensual, and you live a good, caring life together.

>mfw

Still gonna be mega envious though.

Planning on having at least three children with my white wife. Pic related is me.

I figure I'm doing well enough that my positives outweigh the negatives.

>$80k stem salary + $40k from wife (teacher)\
>both college educated kek
>both sets of parents still married
>I'm 24, she's 21
>regularly attend church
>I'm trilingual, going to keep learning new languages
>no debt

I'm hispanic, my parents are legal immigrants and taught me dedication and hard work. Her family has been in the US for at least three generations.

I may be one of the exceptions here, but at least I'll be creating and raising good people.

kill yourself

pic is bs. table says those 0 numbers are given estimates from 10 or less cases

>295 posts
>1 post by OP
>obvious shill bait thread

That's it I'm going to eightchan this place is beyond repair. Fuck you all

Have at them, my man. I'm all about Latinas and Arab girls. I havent dated a white cunt in 15 years. Good luck with em.

You're the one saying that.

>most black women are objectively shit.

isn't it funny how people always hate their own the most? probably because they have already learnt about all the negatives. you're like whites with yellow fever IMO.

>
> guy does a good job of avoiding blows in a 6vs1 situation.
>doesnt get hit clean once
>Still swinging even though outnumbered
>Stands up once its over

I'm not the biggest fan of race mixing, but I'd take a society full of mixed freedom loving motherfuckers over a purely white society full of left wing loons. So ideology over race on this issue.

Sounds like you got a pretty decent life. Have a good one.

Says the slav nigger, kys cunt

confirmed for indoctrinated retarded spoonfed millennial