President George H.W. Bush (41) endorses Clinton

The establishment is going all out

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Cronikeys/status/777227526141804544
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am so fucking mad at establishment politicians. Reps and dems are all the same, pretending to play war while they all basque in the spoils together behind the scenes.

Fuck political parties.

Bush 41 seems like an android name.
MMMM...

more will fall in line in the coming weeks. including romney.

trump is finished.

How do you stand up and win against something like this?
They're literally pulling out all the stops to keep him out

>Bush Sr was nearly as bad as his son! - modern democrats
>WOOOO Bush Sr. endorsed queen Hilary - these same democrats
This. I hate Bernie but I wish he got the D. nomination

wtf i love bush now

t. libfags

Wtf? I hate trump now.

how does this fossil even communicate? shit his pants once for yes and twice for no?

lol, now Trump has permission to go all out on the Bush administration, which is still despised by independents.

Did Bush actually think that this would help Clinton?

>The Good News
The establishment is getting desperate. Trump really has a chance!

>The bad News
There is no line the establishment won't cross to keep Trump out. I fear if Trump is winning and it's a week before the election, that an assassination is actually possible.

no one on the left is celebrating this endorsement.

we're laughing that this is how bad it's gotten for the GOP.

Doesn't this just make him more appealing to independents, moderate liberals, and Bernouts?

he would be like Zero

All hearsay, btw. The (((media))) even admits they have no confirmation, yet they still are irresponsibly blowing this up all over the place. Fucking kikes.

Trump is gonna assassinate all bushes after he becomes pres

first 9/11 now this smhtbhfam

Nah, he'll probably just kill himself by shooting himself in the back of the head 9 times in the middle of a field

They're desperate.

They've already used the celebrity card and that didn't help.
So now they're sacrificing the validity of aging Republicans to try to keep republican voters away.

It kind of worries me... how far will they go? If this fails, and she loses the debates badly on top of that, what is the next move after this to beat Trump?

He's probably healthier than Bill and Hill. He's CIA, after all.

They're probably calling him "Bush 41" to imply to idiots that he's 41 years old, thus more mentally stable. You know I'm right.

>People still say the establishment rigging everything isn't real
I thought Brexit was already bad when they killed that woman to stop it. American politics are openly corrupt.

>It kind of worries me... how far will they go? If this fails, and she loses the debates badly on top of that, what is the next move after this to beat Trump?
They're going to kill of Bill for a sympathy vote.
I honestly believe this. Plus she hates him anyway, she may do it herself.

>the idiot who fathered George "literally the most objectively retarded president of all time" Dubya and Jeb "please clap" ! said something.
k

accidental suicide by 9 gunshots in the back of the head. Trump was a deeply disturbed man and his campaign was simply too stressful for him to continue.
>t. Hilary Clinton on her inauguration

>implying the GOP isn't doing this on purpose
Neither Bush was well received in the aftermath of their careers.
It would harm Clint immensely if people know a Bush supports her.
>Yeah me and Clinton go way back, I taught her everything she knows we use to talk about y'know horseback riding and killing niggers
Bush Jr. could seriously hurt her
>Yeah Clinton's actually the one who brought up going to war with Iraq, here are the emails. Also she really pushed no child left behind
(coincidently neither thing I said is false.)

1) this came from someone in the Kennedy camp, Bush nor anyone close to him as said/confirmed this

2) he's senile as fuck

?
This is yet another good thing for Trump
That some old establishment fucker is endorsing Hillary, showing her to be 4 more years of status quo.

If obongo could win over Change then so can Trump

republicans are the next whigs confirmed

Witnessed. KEK IS LOVE KEK IS LIFE KEK DESTROYS KIKES

*bask

this is not spanish politics dummy

How can someone shoot themself in the head 9 times you fucking idiot

trump insulted his son, of course he would vote against trump. any loving father wouldn't endorse the person who insults their son, no matter how low energy the son is

The guy who let 9/11 happen under his nose, while pissing off the entire country with a BS war is voting Clinton? Wow sounds like a great endorsement!

People hate the bushes. All the independents and blue-collar moderate democrats are going to see this and say "hey, the guy we fucking hate doesn't like Trump. Guess this means he really isn't just another republican"

You can easily use this to troll leftists as well. "oh, so you hate the bushes and the koch brothers and all these evil conservatives right? So why are they all endorsing Hillary? Isn't it strange how the people you hate are on the same side as you?"

lol even those retarded republicans know what a disaster drumpft will be.

>literally give Trump all kinds of shit for not "promising" to vote repub at the beginning of the campaign
>Trump won the nomination, so they all turncoat

How the fuck is no one reporting on this? Honestly, you have to be a different kind of retarded if you support establish shills after all this.

Nice try Rouhani. You're not getting your arms dealer into the white house again

interesting, they are exposing the fake two-party system.

He remembers giving her her first bump, and now he gives her her last.

Trump will lock the court up for 40 years with actual nationalist-small government judges.

The wall won't be taken down and in 8 years there will be so many self deports and deports, the stopping of the entrants, it pushes their faggot plan back at least 2/3 decades

WE NEED TO SUMMON ALL OF OUR ENERGY ON THE DAY OF THE DEBATE TO FINALLY END. THIS. SHIT!

ALL MEME MAGIC TO BE USED!

MEME LIKE YOU'VE NEVER MEMES BEFORE EVERYWHERE AND ANYWAY. TAKE A DAY OFF FROM WORK, STOP WATCHING CHINESE CARTOONS WHATEVER IT TAKES!

PRAISE KEK!

Kek's kill list is growing...

>establishment
where THE FUCK DO YOU FAGGOTS COME FROM
THIS ISN'T FUCKING REDDIT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeee

Calm down bro. We got it.

>Fuck political parties

WEW

wtf is this shit?

Proves the adage that there isnt a nickels worth of difference between the two parties. They dont even hide it now.

Trump has to win.

well that family is related about a third of americans in some way, so if theyre (((retarded))), i guess that explains why the US is the way it is.

>The establishment
Did you fucking retards forget that Trump publicly humiliated Jeb for months upon months? Why would he support the man who bullied his son

A false flag mass shooting perpetrated by a "crazed Trump supporter".

Zero, you say?

Give em a Voight Kampff

>Why would he support the man who bullied his son

Because neither of Jeb's parents love him and he destroyed the family name.

a6m5?

Indeed.

wait is that real or is that a joke about the green screen rally she held?

Fuck

Pretty sure it's a joke

twitter.com/Cronikeys/status/777227526141804544

wtf I hate trump now!

I'm now #mentally&physicallyhill

Old coke smuggling buddies.

Are you this retarded? Its his dad. Im sure W is voting for clinton too

Jejeje

Praise Kek
I love you Kek, thank you Kek

t. increasingly nervous (((man)))