Redpilling general

Ideas on how to redpill others?

Personally, I go to a foreign country to seduce their females. I withhold and promise them sex only after I redpill them myself (most effective) or after they've watched a few videos that I recommend. It works 9 times out of 10

Pic related, this was a couple months ago in China

lucky white boi gets all the master race women.
im here stuck with fat beaners in leggings and niggs

I do this out of duty, not pleasure. Racemixing is degenerate, as you may have known already

Aryan or nothing for me

>mah degeneracy and white women
>go abroad to ruin other races

Sure is do as I say not as I do here, fuck you cunt :^) I'll be sure to bang as many white women as possible, consensual or not. Brb plane ticket to Europe.

not saying you have to have children with everyone you fuck lol just saying caucasians are lucky handsome alpha race.

>being this autistic IRL and a socially awkward lurpmaster about it
>only being able to pick up women in China

kek

Nice VPN, Chang. Why you so mad doe? Asian chicks prefer whites because we aren't ugly, small dicked manlets.

That we are. Every girl prefer a white man over any other race

For For all you know, you might have a little mong baby brewing in a gook's tummy over in Chinkville. Maybe you should friend that Asian waifu you slayed with your aryan cock on Kikebook and check.

Dubs will confirm this.

Haha no I always cum on their face dude. Shit is so cash no joke

I want to go to Japan or China and teach English becuz I fucking the cultures but I know I'll look back on it when I'm old and think "Was I retarded?"

You are already a retard.

>actually believing the pull out method is foolproof.

>I hope you wrapped that dick user. Swimmers leak out during sex.

Fucking nip bringing the bantz

Congrats on some peasant pussies lol, the fact you think you took anything of value is hilarious. No wonder Europeans are born cucks, can't live for a day without wondering about the dick sizes of other men. Maybe if you weren't so insecure white girls wouldn't be all going for some black dick lol. You probably can't even get a white girl, so you had to resort to playing the "exotic" card on a bunch of impressable Asian women who probably have never even seen a foreigner. Master cuck race alright kek

Been pulling out with my gf since 16. Works every time
5/10

Careful Chang, don't cut yourself on that edge

>yfw you get tested and find out you are sterile.

>yfw you realize you will never have white children of your own.

Subversion is literally the only way. To defeat the Jew you must become the Jew

If they dont like the cultural direction show them pic related

If they don't like the wealth gap show them that almost half of jews are in the 1%

If they like everything happening in the world then they're a pretty bad person

Elaborate, brother