French/Italians do red wine
Germans do white wine
Americans to burgers
Brazil does Yerba Mater

>yerba mate, trillions of $$$

also, vote Trump

also, change your wack ass flag bro
you from portugal, riiight?
where are all the Portuguese colors, man??

New Brazil flag, you need a new ass flag

fuck that blue ball, what does it even say anyways? I mean, words on a flag? fuck that shit

get a new flag
grow mad ass yerba mate
first world
boo-yah shacka bang-bang

By start trowing the toilet paper into the fucking toilet.

>flooding toilet with paper everytime you take a shit

Bring in white people

Change your shitskin genetics

Clarifying that not all houses are like that, i got a central water heating system in my building.
I always flush toilet paper, and complain at all the places were that breaks the toilet.
I agree though, 99% of brazilians are absolute trash. This makes any change impossible.

by voting 20 in 2018

Unmake all the other countries.

this dude makes sense
if Brazil somehow manages to exist in the face of the destruction of every other country and remain the last one standing, then you'll by default become #1
also... personal question Brazil, how does it feel to have the Amazon, you guise are like the guardians of the forest, isn't that cool? you guys have the bulk of the lush green nice forest.

Cool.

>throwing paper in the toilet like a goddamn retard
>not saving billions on infrastructure maintenance

This is why Brasil will win one day. We're lean mean cellulose waste separators.

Decrease government intervention in the economy;

Import high IQ immigrants (especially whites and east asians);

Legalize abortion ( prevents low IQ favelados who can't control themselves from having 6-7 children);

Be fiscally responsible (don't spend more than you have)

also by actually doing something with all the niobium we have, other than selling it like cheap candy

>how does it feel to have the Amazon, you guise are like the guardians of the forest, isn't that cool?
It feels cool because the jungle is cool and natives are qt. But there aren't so many natural resources that help the economy in the jungle.

>there aren't so many natural resources that help the economy in the jungle.
I refuse to believe I share this country with you.

I'm confused....

So you have a trash can next to your toliet that has shit covered paper in it? Or do you walk outside with a handful of shit paper and bury it or something?

?

Get rid of Jews and niggers.

There is a trash can where the brazilian fills with their shit and everything else.

On the end of the day, they mix the shit with other trash and throw it in the nearby wasteland or river.

Then it's the government's problem.

Source: canadian trader stuck in Brazil after brexit

Doesn't it have more sense to just throw it in the thrash instead of shitting up the water with poo?

Hell no.

It's fucking disgusting to have a huge sack of shit to your right. Specially when hundreds of people share the same toilet everyday.

I don't give a fuck to what the people do. I just throw the paper in the toilet water and flush. I'm not a monkey.

but then your house smells like shit, no?

food waste and inorganic trash is one thing.
Human waste and refuse is another

top kek

how are you stuck there mate? that makes no sense

Educate the people.

Well i don't shit outside of my house so i don't know about sharing it with other people, but the trash bin is made to don't smell, and the paper covered with poo doesn't smell too much anyways

Free helicopter rides.

I was junior manager at a hedge fund here where we used money from brazilian corrupt public banks as leverage to invest in assets in the UK. Most were shares of Bank of England. We were shitting money betting monkeys would destroy their currency and anglos would stay in the EU nice and easy.

When Brexit and Dilma's impeachment happened, Bank of England and most shares from the UK collapsed. I lost 38% of my portfolio (and my clients') in a day and got fired.

Right now I'm stuck in Brazil because I don't even have enough money to buy a trip back to Canada. Don't want beg money from family.

Thank you for ruining my life, Cred Forums and Exiters.

Get fucked cuck hope you get shot

>Ha! I'll exploit the corrupt hues and invest in the corrupt uk government!
>Both governments take a turn against corruption
>An hero

Change a first world's country name to Brazil.

KEK fucking leaf, get fucked

pimp your ass out for the money

Get an actual government. Stop letting 20 people profit from all of the natural resources Brazil has to offer. They have potential to have a very strong economy, they are just fucked by a corrupt political system like most Latin American countries

I'd just tell you two monkeys to go fuck yourselves but now I'm too depressed to even do that.

I don't even have my own bathroom anymore. I have to share it with four monkeys who eat feijewoada and chewrrasco every weekend and paint the whole thing of poo and turn the bathroom into a pool of piss.

The competition for crossdressers in Brazil is too high. I'd be beaten off the market. 1 in 4 men in Brazil seem to identify as females during their work time.

why are you fucking up so bad? drug addiction?

Jesus how much is one fucking plane ticket? dont you have any friends user?

Eh, this country has a shit currency. International plane tickets tend to cost a lot. Nothing's cheap here, also.

Yes, I have a few addictions but I won't mention here. And no, I don't have any friends remaining. All of them are back in Canada and they are pretty rich. I don't want to be that one guy who got screwed after college. Specially because I was shitting money and taking pictures with whores and sport cars before for Instagram. And I barely worked, desu.

Then I lost my job and income and was horribly in debt. Rent is high as fuck in Sao Paulo. So now I'm sharing the place I'm living because it's cheaper. And it all returns to nothing.

Let's go to war against the rest of South America, we lose, we have to rebuild and get stronger from the adversity, if we win all spics are gone

> a country ruled by latinos
What do you expect?

>making enough money to set yourself up life and not
what a fucking retard. you deserve what happened you faggot leaf.
Whats your addiction, blowcaine or some weird sex fetish?

>for life

>1.- kill all the brazilians
>2.- repopulate with mexicans master race
>3.- profit

Kill everyone im every single level of the executive and the legislative. That includes hue/pol/'s pets, like Bolsonaro and Marcos Feliciano. Corrupt shitters, all of them. Then kill everyone involved in the major parties.
Then make a parliamentarian system. And only allow taxpayers to vote

Bam

I guarantee that the country will be 1st world in about 20 years

>not the judiciary as well
t. Moro

It needs a culling
But not as severe

>i'm not PT but don't you agree that PSDB is just as bad?

>thinking I'm only talking about them too
Wew
No, I'm talking everyone, from Democratas to PR to PC do B

Every single one of them is involved in corruption schemes. It's impossible to be a politician in this country and at least not cover for someone
So to the wall with all of them

>mexicans master
From a shithole, another shithole.

Replace all the current citizens with white people from first world countries.

Não temos um bilionário redipilado.

Elect Trump in USA.

65% Europeans
15% Eastern Asians
10% Indos (moors, arabs, persians, indians)
5% Natives
5% Blacks

French language.

Calvinist religion.

Independence in 1/10, 1799.

Territory has much more natural resources and they are in higher quality.

Has won signifcant wars in the past and always had access to the Pacific.

Had more contributions to history and culture, like art, architecture, inventions, science, nobel prizes.

Redising that flag please.

No poverty, crime, corruption, etc.

>First World

kek

Bring monarchy back with a competent emperor, after the first 10 years also raise a parliament.
Dominate the rest of South America in those first 10 years.
Make a REAL free market.
Invest in military, a fucking lot.
When the third world war comes (it will happen in our life time, for sure) don't fight for any side, defend our own ground and grow our own economy, use this alone time to make a shit ton of nukes and make ourselves a potency.
Obvious over simplification but done, we're first world now.

Look at all these fucking slum living degenerates who can't fucking put one fucking square of toilet paper on the toilet without flooding the whole slum house they have.

I live in this god forsaken land but atleast i dont have a fucking POOP BIN in my fucking bathroom, disgusting slum pigs.

>monarchy back
DOM PEDRO II IS DEAD
There won't ever be a fitting monarch to be a moderator ever again, get fucking over it

1. Have the British settle Brazil like they did Australia.

2. Change flag to red, white and blue colors

3. Import German immigrants

B-but our empire...

It's not even about Dom Pedro tho, our people can't vote, we need someone to take control and set this fucking nation straight before allowing voting and even then we can't have complete control, it's only monarchy because people love Dom Pedro and it's more popular than fascism.

Better grammar

>it's only monarchy because people love Dom Pedro and it's more popular than fascism.
kek
I agree completely with you though, until we have better education we can't have everyone voting

>our people cant vote
Remove mandatory voting. Fixed it without going full retard.

It sounds meme worthy, but i dare you to prove me wrong m8.
We have a problem with fascism, we have a problem with republics, but we don't have a problem with monarchy, that's enough to make the avarage brazilian go on with the program, specially if we use Dom Pedro as an example of what monarchy can do.
But yeah, no voting is the only thing that can make this country at least liveable, at least for a while.
It won't fix anything, i know 8 people who are selling their votes to have shit on their home fixed, it's disgusting and it's how our country works.
Going "full retard" is doing it right, as horrible as it sounds, removing mandatory voting will only make the stupid people from voting, not the scum that actually keeps our government going on with it's bullshit.

If you know cases of candidates buying votes and youre not calling on it using Pardal then it's on you as well. Do your part. Theres no simple fix, itll be a slow but steady process of cleaning politics from these criminal rings through regulations and punishment.
Then the good ppl can get elected and shit will get done.

get fucked

t. brazilian

>The competition for crossdressers in Brazil is too high
what do you look like in a skirt? I'll give you a hedge you can fund

also if you've ever seen galo frito my cousin made that show. always feel need to say that in brazil thread even if no one believes me

that's not something to be proud of, son

it makes me feel good knowing he's making money off of basically youtube poop for brazilians

Build a wall.

AI