Aryans of the Andes

Tried making this thread the other day, didn't seem like anyone had interest.
The Chachapoya were a people who lived high in the Andes rainforests, in modern Peru.
The name comes from the Inca, who referred to them as "the warriors of the clouds"
They were known for their supreme fighting skills and defensive tactics
They built fortresses in the the mountains, some with walls reaching 60 feet high and still stand to this day
They were unusually fair skinned, and were even claimed to have blonde hair/blue eyes.
Unfortunately, they were largely wiped out by the Inca only a few years before the arrival of the Spaniards
When the Spaniards arrived, they noted the similarities betweeen themselves and the Chachapoya, stating they looked "the most European" and that their women were by far the most beautiful in all of the Americas.
What does Cred Forums make of these mysterious people? Could they be the descendants of early Viking explorers?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chachapoya_culture

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3152556/Did-China-discover-AMERICA-Ancient-Chinese-script-carved-rocks-prove-Asians-lived-New-World-3-300-years-ago.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarim_mummies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_pyramids
youtube.com/watch?v=QYHX5bBZPec
youtube.com/watch?v=IqfNQnF7QjI
youtube.com/watch?v=roX__kFKUjo
youtube.com/watch?v=3O1tJBoraWU
youtube.com/watch?v=d0dOD6bWv8A
youtube.com/watch?v=nlDNrHGUoOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jxNMI3i7Y0s
home.hiwaay.net/~jalison/
youtube.com/watch?v=OvvpcKHn3DQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sQVFYLf8_eI
home.hiwaay.net/~jalison/afterword.html
home.hiwaay.net/~jalison/easter2.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxapampa
youtube.com/watch?v=6g5R8bJB7EE
youtube.com/watch?v=XHzEImYXvLw
youtu.be/P73REgj-3UE
youtube.com/watch?v=669AcEBpdsY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_American_contributions
indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2014/06/29/10-native-inventions-and-innovations-changed-world-155541?page=0,1
ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2011/01/cahokia/hodges-text
youtube.com/watch?v=1kaBUI0m__0
home.hiwaay.net/~jalison/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY
culdiantrust.org/blog/teachings/kolbrinkailedy/kolbrin/
archive.org/stream/pdfy-UYOlu_UlIMBrR3ju/The Kolbrin Bible_djvu.txt
bibliotecapleyades.net/hercolobus/kolbrin.htm#contents
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monte_Verde
thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14651&sid=f2acddd6ad18c050a475a6b387ebce62
youtube.com/watch?v=a7fGnPnFfHw
youtube.com/watch?v=59ympSXy348
youtube.com/watch?v=AbyEuo2jvHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dunno lol

>Vikings going to Peru

How long would that have taken?

The pictures I've found show that they're native Americans with blonde hair, but their skull structure isn't European

>They were unusually fair skinned, and were even claimed to have blonde hair/blue eyes

perhaps an adaptive feature due to high altitude?

They're descendants of Viracocha aka the Atlanteans who settled in various places of the world after the great deluge which we today call the younger dryas. 400 feet of sea level rise virtually overnight. Just go diving along the coasts of the world and you'll find massive stone structures that have been submerged for over 12,000 years - which just happens to coincidence with a great comet striking the earth and unleashing hell upon its inhabitants.

very interesting. Without a doubt, Atlantis was an advanced civilization that came to an abrupt end. There are innumerable fables of its glory and prestige amongst other ancient civilizations. Where do you think the modern Atlantis is?

>someone somewhere has fapped to this

Vikings no they lived away from the equator so they naturally developed fairer skin

Those huts look comfy as fuck desu

bump

>Did China discover AMERICA? Ancient Chinese script carved into rocks may prove Asians lived in New World 3,300 years ago
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3152556/Did-China-discover-AMERICA-Ancient-Chinese-script-carved-rocks-prove-Asians-lived-New-World-3-300-years-ago.html

Tarim mummies

Victor H. Mair's team concluded that the mummies are Europoid, likely speakers of Indo-European languages such as the Tocharians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarim_mummies

Apparently loads of people discovered America. I swear every day they find evidence of someone else that had mapped it or evidence of a settlement lol.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_pyramids

people used to be one language

then they tried to build a tower, in babel, to god

god scattered them, and they were not able to speak the same with one another

but they all remembered

how to build

>In 1975, the mummy of Ramesses II was taken to France for preservation. The mummy was also forensically tested by Professor Pierre-Fernand Ceccaldi, the chief forensic scientist at the Criminal Identification Laboratory of Paris. Professor Ceccaldi determined that: "Hair, astonishingly preserved, showed some complementary data - especially about pigmentation: Ramses II was a ginger haired 'cymnotriche leucoderma'." The description given here refers to a fair-skinned person with wavy ginger hair.

Robert Sepehr has some great videos about this, i love watching them

youtube.com/watch?v=QYHX5bBZPec

I think they just wanted to reach the stars and immortality. Then, these ideas have been destroyed by the Abrahamic religions.

Nephites.

WE WUZ INCAS N SHIT

No fuck you. I am going to join the Middle eastern and Jews on this one. Peruvians differ from the other main native race in the continent... the Mexicans/Aztecs.

Although we achieved structure engineering, vast irrigation systems and administration, the Peruvian is more related to Asians than Europeans.

Also we did apply eugenics here, there were people used as computers like monks in feudal era capable of hold memory of entire books word by word.

the mysteries are all through the bible friend.

Its not a mystery anymore. Genetically speaking Peruvians are close to Asians.

Pleidians.

I see you fell for the CIAs meme of oriions belt

you want some real heebie jeebies look up the constellation CYGNUS

Jesus Fucking Christ that picture...

the structures in peru were built 12,000 years ago and have nothing to do with the poor brick and mortar work your people smeared on top

>They were unusually fair skinned, and were even claimed to have blonde hair/blue eyes.

Bullshit.
First of all chachapoyas were the most loyal subjects of the Inca, so much and so great that they were treated on almost the same level as the Inca himself.
When spaniards fought against the Inca, they were confused with who was because the chachapoyas lord was being carried by several people just like the Inca, without ever stepping on the ground.

Cred Forums I know this happens just sometimes
but don´t become WE WUZ INCAS AN SHEIT
You guys history and achievements are in europe, leave asia, africa, and south america alone.

Don´t just pick what you like and claim it was you, that´s stealing and stealing is for niggers

WE

Is it true for mesoamericans?

Are you fucking retarded? Oh wait maybe you are so salty because you have no cultural history other than dodging the queen, sucking the Rothschild dick for manufacture investment during world wars and enriching yourself with African blood. Stay in your cardboard house.

> 12,000 years
Some are even older. In fact the excavation in the pyramids of Caral (5,000 years old) astonishing the archaeologists because they didn't found metals other than copper, and it was only used for fishing. Most of the city, capable of holding 40'000, had public areas. Like temples, and theaters.

Fun fact: NO GUNS/WEAPONS were found, just a lot of pan-flutes.

>Poor brick and mortar work your people smeared on top
Incas made almost all fancy rock structure, because they stayed in the Andes (lots of raining) while coast cities only used rocks for foundation.
"My people" was people as fuck unlike you rest of the world. Even the Chinese closed its civilizations for hundreds of years, because they saw Arabs and Whites as blood-thirty mongrels.

Look at all the retards in this thread

>Incas made almost all fancy rock structure
you haven't actually been to the sites? There are clearly two completely different civilizations with flawless then flawed building techniques. you are part of the latter. sorry

So do you honestly think there was an advanced civilization on the same place with a weaker one and that somehow the weaker one won and anihilated all the advanced civilization?
Are you retarded?

>two completely different civilizations

Two different quality made structure. The most beautiful were in Cuzco, pic related. This perfectly made blocks took lots of manpower hours, and copper to cut it. As-well as pure gold to joint each block together internally.

Other structures used burned limestone and clay to hold the mix together. And rocks weren't worked to fit perfectly, in fact force distribution was more important in that type of structure.

Cuzco temple walls also had a fine layer of gold and silver, depending on the room. Why did they did that difference? Because every single main city/culture conquered in their territory (from Colombia to Chile to Argentina) deserved a room to keep their deity next to the emperor priests. It was a political tool.

You believe in Jahveh? No problem, were is your sacred physical representation to take care of it in the capital? Send your elite too here, we have hot baths, festivals and so on.

That spending were effective unlike doing intelligence posts or sending a military campaign to avoid rebels.

That's beautiful masonry

Were these all built in the same style or are they just examples of cool masonry?

My knowledge of stone-work is not extensive

And shitskins say that white people have been killing and covering their history up.
Hypocritical faggots.
Wonder how many other societies like this have existed.

Those look like nigger huts.

Oh really, they used copper? For some reason I thought it would be more primitive than that, do you have any links? Spanish is fine but gay

that's a subject I've wanted to get into, I wonder if primitive australian man is close to being able to do this stuff

making blocks that fit together that well without machines is very, very, very, very difficult

Mongol conquest
Aztec conquest (American version of the Mongols)
British conquest of China (China was on the first place in the world by economy, production of books, had the very ancient culture)

stealing from your own community is for niggers, stealing from foreigners is for jews.

>So do you honestly think there was an advanced civilization on the same place with a weaker one and that somehow the weaker one won and anihilated all the advanced civilization?

There was a cataclysm, so there were no people to defeat when they took over.

I dunno about Egypt, but here the rocks were separated from the quarry. And then cut using copper saws and sands to fit the design. then iron balls (they are more hard) were used to polish the surface.

Read my other post. It fits for you.
>Mfw you will never be the Inca with 80 virgins waiting to be impregnated by you.
>why even live anymore?

>My knowledge of stone-work is not extensive
my too

WE WUZ INCAS

el peruANO strikes again

youtube.com/watch?v=IqfNQnF7QjI

Chavin's subterrane tunnels are massive.

interesting, nice doubles

>the rocks were separated from the quarry. And then cut using copper saws

how stupid do you think we are? The quarry in pic related has no angles to get tools behind the block, yet that is where the blocks were quarried from. you can't explain it because you still believe your people to be the megalithic architects, and your people only advanced to copper

im sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=roX__kFKUjo

youtube.com/watch?v=3O1tJBoraWU
youtube.com/watch?v=d0dOD6bWv8A
youtube.com/watch?v=nlDNrHGUoOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jxNMI3i7Y0s

home.hiwaay.net/~jalison/

Easter Island, Nazca, Ollantaytambo, Paratoari, Tassili n'Ajjer and Giza are all aligned on a single great circle. Additional ancient sites that are located within one tenth of one degree of this great circle include Petra; Perseopolis; Khajuraho; Pyay, Sukothai and Anatom Island.

Near Ollantaytambo, Machupicchu and Cuzco are within one quarter of a degree. The Oracle at Siwa in the western Egyptian desert is within one quarter of a degree. In the Indus Valley, Mohenjo Daro and Ganweriwala are within one quarter of a degree. The ancient Sumerian city of Ur and Angkor temples in Cambodia and Thailand are within one degree of the great circle. The Angkor temple at Preah Vihear is within one quarter of a degree.

This circle crosses over the source and the mouth of the Amazon, the dividing line between upper and lower Egypt, the mouth of the Tigris-Euphrates, the Indus River and the Bay of Bengal near the mouth of the Ganges. The circle also crosses over a number of areas of the world that are largely unexplored, including the Sahara Desert, the Brazilian Rainforest, the highlands of New Guinea, and underwater areas of the North Atlantic Ocean, the South Pacific Ocean and the South China Sea.

The alignment of these sites is easily observable on a globe of the earth with a horizon ring. Aligning any two of these sites on the horizon ring will align all of these sites on the ring. 3-D world atlas software programs will also draw this great circle around the earth. The four images below are centered on the two locations where the great circle crosses the equator and the two locations where the great circle reaches it's maximum latitudes. The circle crosses over the equator at 48° 36' west longitude and 131° 24' east longitude. The maximum latitude of the circle is 30° 22' north latitude at 41° 24' east longitude and 30° 22' south latitude at 138° 36' west longitude.

heres the pic. notice the impossible corner in the wall

compare to modern quarries

youtube.com/watch?v=OvvpcKHn3DQ

youtube.com/watch?v=sQVFYLf8_eI
>Speaking Proto-Indo-European

home.hiwaay.net/~jalison/afterword.html
THE NEW ATLANTIS
This great circle line crosses through the middle of Washington DC and the middle of Boston, and it crosses right over the middle of New York City. It also crosses over Philadelphia and the Baltimore waterfront

The alignment crosses between Teotihuacan and Cholula in Mexico and just as this alignment crosses into Mexico from the gulf it crosses over the ancient city of El Tajin and the pyramid of niches. The alignment also crosses over Baalbek, Lebanon and just north of the ancient city of Troy. The alignment also crosses over Stonehenge

In addition to the cities on the Eastern Seaboard and the ancient sites listed above, this alignment also crosses over a number of other major cities of the modern era, including Mexico City, the national capital of Mexico; Mobile, Alabama; Atlanta, Georgia; London, the national capital of England; Lille, France, Stuttgart and Munich in southern Germany; Zagreb, the national capital of Croatia; Belgrade, the national capital of Serbia; Sofia, the national capital of Bulgaria; Beirut, the national capital of Lebanon; Damascus, the national capital of Syria; and Riyadh, the national capital of Saudi Arabia

Jacques de Mahieu aborded this subject. They were descendants of a danish viking expedition that first landed in Central America then went south through colombian cundinamarca (dinamarca=denmark, then followed the andes to finally settle on Peruvian Andes.

nice

Le grand voyage du dieu-soleil (El gran viaje del dios Sol). Editorial Robert Laffont, 1974; ASIN B0000DMVHD.

t. El peruANO

Thanks!

>Did China discover AMERICA?
duh. The Alaskan land bridge?

Injuns were mongoloids. Asian.

my pleasure bro, this one is my favourite though

home.hiwaay.net/~jalison/easter2.html

Easter Island is triangular and the three volcanic peaks on Easter form an isosceles triangle with an apex angle of 108° and base angles of 36°. The ratio between the length of the base and the lengths of the sides is φ(phi) (6.8 miles x 1.618 = 11 miles).

the whole site is awesome though

>How stupid do you think we are?

Enough to dump entire classical mechanics and hold on a snake-oil seller bullshit you found in the internet. For your information the Incas were the first to use tension bridges while Europeans still used arch bridges. It was a common practice to derail rivers, build platforms (Andean slopes) in the most sick climate conditions, but yeah moving dozens tons rocks its impossible right? Learn how rocks were cut using metals and sand and then post later. Angles are not a problem.

To be honest I bet you can't even get how Heron hydraulics work, if you can see plausible physic solutions.

There are German descendants in the Peruvian jungle. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxapampa
They came after the Spanish conquest. Natives with European genes are non-existent. Like I said before genetically speaking Peruvians are more related to Asians.

Assuming it was a naval power I'd say all its major cities were submerged sometime after the ice age ended.

They were cut and lifted using some harmonics resonance technology closely related to the scientific field of cymatics. It was scientific knowledge preserved by the more primitive Atlantean priesthood who supposedly foresaw the coming Great Deluge/Flood in prophetic visions, and the reason why they preserved it was because it had the utmost significance to their Atlantean religion because it pertained to sacred geometry.

youtube.com/watch?v=6g5R8bJB7EE

i understand the big tits, but why the big belly too ?

They look like they might just be Albino indians.

>They were cut and lifted using some harmonics resonance technology closely related to the scientific field of cymatics.

Please stop, I can see how nigrified white Americans will end.

Neanderthal child

>harmonic resonance technology
No, at most they were industrial/post-industrial.

But the chachapoyas ended up siding with the spaniards

HOLY SHIT DOES THIS MEAN MORMONISM IS CONFIRMED TRUE??

IS THIS THE LOST NEPHITE TRIBE?

No they are not. Chachapoyan descendants have been known to have these features hundreds of year prior. Spanish chroniclers wrote about how the Incan kings desired Chachapoyan women because of their fair skin and occasional blonde hair.

Fucking kike detected.

NOKANCHIS

No, Mormonism a shit.

This video explains the controversy.
youtube.com/watch?v=XHzEImYXvLw

>have been

More like STILL ARE being destroyed. Just look at what ISIS and Israel are doing.

>trying to deny this perfect explanation for white people in the americas

Clearly he's a fucking idiot who is ignorant of his own country's history, or he is a fucking kike on a god damn VPN proxy who sucks big cojones at deceiving.

youtu.be/P73REgj-3UE
>very very very difficult
2:50 that's just one guy living in the modern age doing something external simplistic imagine men who've grown up in a society where that's their sole job and they've been taught by their fathers and their fathers fathers. The reason for my reply is because I got an alien kind of vibe from you

kys you fucking faggot jew

youtube.com/watch?v=669AcEBpdsY

I can't argue with you no more. You are literally WE WUZ KANGS N SHIT tier person. Chachapoyan tombs are there, no European genes whatsoever.

Pic related is from Cajamarca. Another German settlers that mixed, most of them are still poor. A possible source of were does many photos of white mutts appear as natives. They all came after the Spanish.

Also I recommend you to read classic mechanics before posting that idea of "harmonics", it makes your countrymen look ignorant as fuck. Webber and Hibbeler, buy it on Amazon.

Should we make another visit or what?

Fuck we are full. There are so many Spanish immigrants here looking for 3k/month jobs. At least you fags come with an STEM degree and keep your hippies there.

>implying
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_American_contributions

indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2014/06/29/10-native-inventions-and-innovations-changed-world-155541?page=0,1

ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2011/01/cahokia/hodges-text

Is such a thing even possible though?

Do you have any money at all? I mean, you are not Chile or Uruguay.

Although I am an adherent to Christian Identity, I do not believe in the Mormon story. But Aryans were here by other means, maybe even Israelites too since the Bible claims the Israelites of the Assyrian captivity would be spread out among all nations all over the world. But first I want to establish Whites were here first, before we take a biblical interpretation.

youtube.com/watch?v=1kaBUI0m__0

Where's your leaf guys?

>yfw it was Peru all along

Wow it's not like all these civilizations could see Orion's Belt at night and maybe built pyramids to honor them or anything

lmao siding with the Spaniards doesn't have to do with race at all

They studied the mechanics of celestial bodies, made calendars and forecasts; Associated a mythology with observation.

Money is just fiat paper, we have resources, manpower, organization, low-cost energy and natural gas.

Trust me there is more high end jobs here than your nation. Because all you did in the last decades were building hotels to then beg EU to pay your budget. Your nations is not productive at all, LOW MANUFACTURE. Spain is doomed with its actual politicians and lazy spirit.

>Chile
As based as it is in political organization their only resource is copper ore and low quality vines (poor sunlight).

>Uruguay
Based as fuck, but its population is tiny and its economy depends on agricultural and meat exportation. You wont find high end paid jobs to compete with.

Meanwhile Peru is thriving a lot, we just had 3 non-commie presidents. And one right-wing president currently seeking chemical plants investment, ports projects and other neat infrastructure.

LA MISERIA HUMANA EN SU MAXIMA EXPRESION.........EL AUTOR DE ESTE POST...........UN PERUANO ODIOSO, FRUSTRADO, ENVIDIOSO, CON COMPLEJO DE INFERIORIDAD COMO MUCHOS, QUE NO ENCUENTRA OTRA MANERA DE EXTERIORIZAR Y DESFOGAR LAS MISERIAS PROPIAS DE UN DON NADIE POBRE DIABLO REDUCIDO A DESECHO. !!!!!!!!!!! DAS LASTIMA !!! Ya lo decia Alberto Fujimori, el ex-presidente peruANO

Fujimori: EL PERUANO QUIERE SER RACIALMENTE ARGENTINO Y CULTURALMENTE CHILENO. Con que argumento valido me puede rebatir el pobre y triste autor peruANO de este post. EL QUE DA RISA ERES TU Y TU POBRE VIDA ODIOSA. EL PERU, como lo dijeron muchos famosos, Es UNA MIERDA RECHASADA POR CADA RAZA DEL MUNDO, DESDE INDIGENA, BLANCA , ASIATICA, JUDIA ETC Y POR ESO NO HAY NADA EN PERU DE VALOR NI DE IMPORTANCIA, LA UNICA EXPORTACION QUE PERU LE DA AL MUNDO ES EL PERUANO: UN SER TORPE, HEDIONDO Y FEO. LA GASTRONOMIA PERUANA? UNOS PAJAROS QUE COMEN BASURA!!! UN PERU CONDENADO, POBRE Y ASQUEROSO, ENVIDIA DE NINGUN PAIS !!!

My world-view is that there is a God, gods or god-like group which create new worlds and ensure the continuity of Life and all existence. I believe that planets are like batteries, and when they are born they're at 100%, and the movement of this energy from within the planet into space creates the perception of time and allows everything to live. I believe when the world had an abundance of energy, that this is when the dinosaurs (dragons) existed and lived amongst us.

Still following me? So I believe they had their own cities with advanced technology, and they would visit these primitive civilizations and rule over them as gods, and use the primitive people to do all the manual labor and things the gods themselves wouldn't do. Farming, mining, slave labor to build the great wonders the gods needed.

Anyway, their plan spanned throughout the ages, and they set the world up just right in order to continue control in their absence, so they could tell their followers who were left in their stead (the Jews) what to do. I think the gods may have porked these women and introduced a little beauty, so that the Spaniards would be smitten with them when they showed up.

Why? Because they knew a bunch of soldiers and sailors that were ugly as fuck would LOVE some hot native ass and get right to breeding. It would make it easier to justify multiculturalism later on down the road and completely fuck up our advanced civilization when we got here. Where we are now is where we're meant to be, as fucked up as it is, because we were never meant to advance much further, we were never meant to become gods ourselves, because we already have gods. We're meant to be in a perpetual state of conflict until the end of the world comes.

>Trust me there is more high end jobs here than your nation.

the only high-end thing someone could find in your country are mountains.

>Meanwhile Peru is thriving a lot,

Argie is mad because he was the chosen one to bright and all he did was fell for the communist meme, and attract immigrants from Bolivian, Chilean, Paraguayan and Peruvian slums.

Watch Ancient Aliens.

Keep moaning if it weren't for the Germans your sisters and daughters will go to work as escorts around your vega-style business like Ibiza. Attracting rich fags from Europe and Middle east for its degeneracy. Ask your mom and dad what was Spain during the 70's, how did you paid the bills. All you have is beautiful beaches, tons of hotels and entitled bitches. Did I mention your drug addiction rates? Blame your politicians for not investing in anything productive.
>Sin Catalunia, el resto de España no vale mucho.

Mad bro?

>I mean, you are not Chile or Uruguay.
Chile and Uruguay are meme believe me

Cred Forumsmind

what about these ones?

home.hiwaay.net/~jalison/index.html

>Believing anything in the Spanish Chronicles.

>Un peruANO comparando como se vivia en una dictadura militar hace 40 años, en la Europa de la posguerra, a como se hace ahora.

>Un peruANO hablando de cualquier cosa que no sea picar cobre en una puta mina o vestirse de Bob Esponja en la Plaza del Sol de Madrid.

Tienes unos huevos del tamaño de carretas, eso lo admito.

debuelban el horo btw

Anytime. but only if your lastname ends in -eira.

t. gallego insomne.

anda a dormir la siesta entonces salamin
yo cuido el convento

They wanted to reach out to the gods who were actually the planets Mars(the warrior god), Venus(the goddess of beauty) and Saturn(the father, or Zeus) and attempted to pull the sky unto the earth as explained in ancient texts.

It failed catastrophically and earth was nearly destroyed and all technology was lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY

I want to sleep, but I´m at work bro. I can´t leave. FeelsBadMan.

ok, I'll see. I heard and about rocket on hydrogen, which is mentioned in Bible as the Tower of Babel ^)

OP, don't have our know Kuelap has been one of my favorite sites for years?

It's time to provide photos of kuelap.

More stone used to build this than was used for great pyramids.

You might be interested in reading the kolbrin.

culdiantrust.org/blog/teachings/kolbrinkailedy/kolbrin/
archive.org/stream/pdfy-UYOlu_UlIMBrR3ju/The Kolbrin Bible_djvu.txt
bibliotecapleyades.net/hercolobus/kolbrin.htm#contents

Kuelap is at a higher altitude than machu pichu.

People got around more than you think.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monte_Verde

It's pretty god damn incredible.

Can someone workout how long ago those Vikings would have had to arrive to accumulate a sizable population?

Now that's a fortification.

>Atlantis

Try Lemuria noobs

except nobody has a really good idea how they did it.

you have to create a cut that fits perfectly with the other rock. Trial and error is not a legitimate technique proposition. Someone who can make that cannot be qualified as an extreme autist but a master craftsman.

I'm sure the technique is quite simple, but we are far removed from having to quarry and cut our own rocks without machines.

Ancients got around

There were Egyptian artifacts found in cave sites at the Grand Canyon

Lost Japanese fisherman still wash up there to this day. There was some pottery in Peru linked to a style found only in Japan from thousands of years ago. It was thought some Japanese brought it there.

Looks like computer chips

>there were people used as computers like monks in feudal era capable of hold memory of entire books word by word.

Neat

If we ever had to start over, I have no idea how we could pull this off.

Solid thread chronicling a guys quest to recreate the plasma device shown in your pic.

thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14651&sid=f2acddd6ad18c050a475a6b387ebce62

Seek professional help.

We couldn't initially, for us it's a lost art. Stonework like that is the product of artisans with decades of experience and generations of knowledge and technique that's been passed down to them. We'd have to redevelop pretty much everything they used to build things like that.

>ea
This is some flat Earth level dumb shit.

Tessla: If you want to understand the universe, then think in terms of energy, vibration, and frequency.

You really think people were carving these perfect stones en masse and transporting them without advanced technology (us) or some sort of lost art (natural harmonics)?

I wish Native Americans weren't so scared of DNA testing. There are a few skeletons dating back thousands of years with Caucasoid features, but the tribes in the area block any kind of testing because of their beliefs.

Ok then explain this to me then.

I've been to Peru, I visited several Inca sites. I've seen statues the of Viracocha; who's depicted as a Gold Haired and Blue Eyed giant. What other group of people have such features but Europeans? And why is it that other south american cultures have nearly identical statues and legends?

I dont believe in the we wuz kangs bullshit. But I'm left wondering that maybe some white guy paid you a visit in prehistory.

>the Grand Canyon
wait a second

half-version
But we are colony for mining

abandoned colony...

Why aren't there a lot of movies, games, books and other media that feature the ancient Peruvians? They seem like an interesting and unique people.

What's a Peruvian? Isn't that a country that has a flag like Canada without the leaf?

WE WUZ INKANGS N SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=a7fGnPnFfHw

Where does the notion come from that electricity had to be invented?

Maybe those guys made a lightbulb. Doesn't mean they fucking understood how it worked, else they would've made more and the knowledge would've survived.

Now just wait a second!
(Checks watch)
So assuming I heard correctly
(Eats a healthy breakfast)
that based on factual evidence
(Takes kids to school)
along with these accounts,
Goes to high paying job)
it can be concluded that
(scores high on iq test)
our ancestors so happened to be a super race of Aryans that once rulled.over Peru for thousands of years prior to the Inca Empire and so on.

cataclysms, catastrophes, conquest. There are many versions youtube.com/watch?v=59ympSXy348

see I liked this movie

This thread is gay ass /x/ tier shit

+ p2 youtube.com/watch?v=AbyEuo2jvHk

>Muh Aryans ubermensch
>>Stormfront

wait a second... We wuz vikanzs?