Even his son is a thief

Trump, Melania, Donald Jr... all THIEVES without ethics.

Family values!

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37421886

David Kittos, 48, from Guildford, UK, woke up to find an image he had posted to Flickr in January 2010 had become embroiled in a political controversy.
"This was not done with my permission, I don't support his politics and I would never take his money to use it," Mr Kittos told the BBC.
"In 1974, when I was six-years old, I was a refugee from the Turkish occupation of Cyprus so I would never approve the use of this image against refugees."...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RcbiGsDMmCM
thepoliticalinsider.com/melania-trump-speech-confirmed-michelle-obama/
theduran.com/barack-obama-2008-speeches-surface-showing-senator-obama-plagiarizing-mass-governors-speech-video/
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_56d9dd75e4b0ffe6f8e9484b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So glad BBC posted this article. Now I've something irrefutable to show my libtard friends when they give me the whole 'BBC is impartial omg' bullshit.

I'm fucking sick of the Jewish BBC pushing this bullshit. They've become the emotional blackmail arm of the establishment, these yids need to go in the oven.

And they do it in a passive, plausibly deniable jewish concern troll-y way because of the neutrality guidelines.

You should look up how journalism is supposed to work...

Something happens, you report on it. It doesn't matter who it is, just as long as you report on it objectively and fairly.

Melania LITERALLY stole Michelle Obama's speech... but I guess reporting on it would be "biased", lol.

Learn to journalism, Pip.

Please, go on... I'd love to hear more about how the BBC is "controlled by the Jews" and that the Jews are the cause of all the world's problems...

Yes, the creator of an image that was tweeted by the son of a presidential hopeful is annoyed that his image was tweeted. This is a newsworthy event. Good Goy.

But seriously, if THAT is newsworthy and the BBC would like to claim impartiality, I'd be seeing far more reporting on Hillary-related scandals right now. Like Combetta.

Again, you don't understand how journalism is supposed to work. There isn't a quota system for news articles covering candidates.

t's not the BBC journalists sit down as say, "Well, we just wrote a negative article about Trump... I guess we have to go write another negative article about Hillary now. Bill, what have you got on Hillary?"

If Trump does 15 bat-shit crazy things one day, and on the same day, Hillary does 2... then there should be 15 articles about Trump saying/doing crazy shit, and 2 articles on Hillary's crazy shit.

Comprende?

The problem is, half the planet doesn't understand how journalism is supposed to work, and in the US, the weak media covers 5 of Trump's 15 crazy things, and covers both of Hillary's 2 crazy things, and the rightards are like:

"OMG, why is the liberal media making Trump look so bad by reporting on his words and actions??"

"The media is liberal because there is a lot more negative articles about Trump than Hillary!"

NO... YOU DENSE MOTHER FUCKERS. Trump is just a much more corrupt, unfiltered and reckless fool who can't seem to not say and do controversial things, most of which will be covered by the media.

>wildly inaccurate
how would that even be possible?

I agree with you on the point of how journalism works. However,

>a guy didn't like what Trump's kid posted on twitter
vs
>Almost irrefutable proof has emerged that a state agent was complicit in various degrees of breaking the law in an ongoing scandal

Which one of those is a top story on the BBC? Which one of those deserves to be?

The CEO is called Cohen - he is literally a Jew.

>>Almost irrefutable proof has emerged that a state agent was complicit in various degrees of breaking the law in an ongoing scandal

This SHOULD be the top story...

The Trump's kid thing, as he is an official member of the Trump campaign, should be a side-bar at best... and it is.

>Melania LITERALLY stole Michelle Obama's speech
Here's the part where I disagree with this statement, and you backpedal and admit that it was only a couple parts, and that it was the editors fault, but that it's still just as bad as if the whole speech was stolen.

Why are liberals so retarded.

>This SHOULD be the top story...

So why isn't it, you brainless nigger?

My personal opinion that an almost random member of the public's -response- to a tweet is not newsworthy.

Either way, it's proof that the BBC isn't impartial.

>the media is sharing the skittles facts with people for free

funny

notice no liberal says "i would still eat those skittles"... they just get mad

the problem is Marxist tyrants using foreigners as weapons against the natives. Socrates details this technique of the tyrant

I'll take things that never happened for $800, alex.

I highly doubt this taqiyya-spouting shitskin made that stock photo of a bowl of Skittles. Reuploading shit from Google Images to flickr doesn't count as ownership.

It was the part where she was talking about the values she learned from her parents... AND SHE STOLE IT.

youtube.com/watch?v=RcbiGsDMmCM

Can you imagine if a Democrat did this? It would be all over...

Editor or not, she should have seen her speech and said "I didn't mean literally copy her speech... just to borrow some of the ideas."

Do you have ANY references to said controversy? Not even sure what you are referring to, Europoor fag.

Boo-fucking-hoo.

Liberals just can't stand when their own argument is used against them.

>stealing a photo on the internet

Can someone confirm if that said photo was an image on Google? Because if it was, than that 'refugee' is an asshole

Wait a second Hillary insulted "homeless people" yet media turns a blind eye on her. What the fuck is going on?

He's greek and fled Cyprus because of turks you autist.

>this picture on the internet is mine!

What is this, 2004?

>implying Don Jr. had any way of knowing who took a picture of a fucking bowl of Skittles
>implying the identity of the photographer of said bowl of Skittles matters at all
>implying taking a picture of a bowl of Skittles is somehow important or noteworthy

Laughing hard at all these implications. Libshits are retarded.

>faggot doesn't realize when you post shit to social media you lose ALL rights to it
>it's literally in the ToS

Liberal here, both are stupid and you're quite dense if you think everybody on the left shares the same opinion on all matters.

Gimme a link please

It was confirmed to be on his Flickr account...

Still, to be fair, he could have just gotten the meme and/or image from one of the white nationalist sites he frequents, and he didn't do the original copy write infringement.

Flickr allows you to have copyrights over your photos (I think) but since this is a patented product made by a company, does he still hold the rights to it?
Can't they claim that it's a photo of THEIR product and therefore not his? I don't really know how ownership of this stuff works.

Go back to jerking it to Trudeau, leaf.

>stole a stock photo

So what about all of the faggots posting their own snarky edits of the same picture to argue Donald Trump Jr. is a monster, we need to let in swarms of refugees to not be racist etc.? Are they stealing it too?

Here's what I've seen with the reaction to Donald Trump Jr.'s tweet:

>Endless ignorance of the same exact analogy used by #yesallwomen, gun control advocates etc.
>Insane, functionally illiterate mathematical reasoning used to argue basically nobody has any chance of getting killed by a refugee
>Endless comparisons of the situation in Syria to WWII and the Holocaust
>People actually arguing it's a dog whistle for Trayvon Martin and his skittles
>Arguing this generic risk analogy was popularized by the nazis, because it was in an anti-semitic children's book from nearly 80 years ago
>Tracking down the photographer of a generic stock photo of a bowl of candy who turned out to be a refugee

Honestly, I don't think anyone can really, truly fathom how intense the meltdowns are going to be when Trump wins. If these spastic retards flip out this much over a tweet comparing refugees to skittles and produce all of these tortured, psychotic, incomprehensible reactions and arguments, just imagine what a Trump win is going to produce.

>OC DO NOT STEAL
Jesus christ the memes are becoming real

>Can you imagine if a democrat did this

thepoliticalinsider.com/melania-trump-speech-confirmed-michelle-obama/

Michelle plagiarized the speech from which parts were similar that appeared in Melania's speech.

13D chess.... when you realize that this was just an effort by the Trump campaign to connect the evils of feminism back to liberalism as a whole. They are redpilling America about literally everything.

>Hillary Hanson

>Huffington Post

Every fucking time. It's just propaganda.

This is such a ridiculous non-issue. That tweet by Trump Jr is mocking the poisonous m&m's and men picture going around social media a few months ago.

You libtards started the meme, and now get all butt hurt when it's parroted back at you with a different subsect of society.

Fallon lastest interview.

>claims it's "wildly inaccurate"
>doesn't say why exactly it's inaccurate

Gee whiz. Almost like they didn't want to make me think on it, and just accept what they wrote as gospel.

>Melania LITERALLY stole Michelle Obama's speech

That went way over your head

theduran.com/barack-obama-2008-speeches-surface-showing-senator-obama-plagiarizing-mass-governors-speech-video/

>reposting something online is theft

Well fuck, everyone who uses social media is a thief!

STOP STEALING THE PEPES I MADE REEEE

Literally pepe market

>stole
>2 generic sentences that Manchelle also likely plagarized

Wow, made me ponder

Cred Forums made the image back when the MMs rape shit was made. I know, I was in the thread where we discussed various uses of the analogy and rapefugees came up

compared with the Clinton's the Trump family would have to start publicly eating babies to really come close.

>Hillary Hanson

This is the same cunt who wrote an article on how some sexist cheese packaging triggered her.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_56d9dd75e4b0ffe6f8e9484b

Would you really trust this idiots opinion on anything?

Who gives a fuck about some skittles, or this douchebag kittos?
>HE STOLZ MUH PICTURE OF SKITTOZ I POSTED ON THE INTERWEBZ FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE AND USE!

Don Jnr warming up his 6D sudoku skills

>muh permission
Isn't it fair use, or no?

user, he's a refuGEE - he's better than us!