Dindu Dogs

Are dogs the niggers of the animal kingdom?

Other urls found in this thread:

coursera.org/learn/dog-emotion-and-cognition/lecture/7SuVJ/dog-cooperation-part-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

... No?

Niggers are the niggers of the animal kingdom.

You nigger.

t. Beta cat owner

my golden retriever is no fucking nigger

Not even

It usually boils down to poor training and discipline

P.S.
>Perro-pitbull-atado.jpg
You have to go back to spain, I know who you are.

>Are dogs the niggers of the animal kingdom?
just niggerbulls

Yes and they should all be put down.

Just pitbulls

Fuck off and die.

Don't bring your allah snackbar bullshit here.

only pitbulls

>all dogs are pitbulls
This is why no one likes you, OP. I bet you're one of those really fucking ghetto Italians who sneaks into his neighbors' homes in the middle of the night and murders/poisons their dogs.

make u.k great again rofl

monkeys are the niggers of the animal kingdom
birds are the indians of the animal kingdom

Pitbulls are some of the biggest babies ever.

A cuck wouldn't know that tho and just be intimidated by their size

I have a black lab named Toby, He is the most loyal and obedient dog that has on multiple occasions been a total bro when dealing with other animals.

More like the knights, arguably. But some do like chicken.

Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs, which is why (leftist) women love them.

Just as they deny the fundamental nature of niggers, they deny the fundamental nature of pitbulls and think they can reform them.

>nig nogs: torture dogs
>sand niggers: dogs are unclean
>jungle niggers: eat dogs

>whites: love dogs
>nips: honor dogs
Hmmm... Who should we listen to?

Absolutely. Humans are the only animals that like dogs. Dogs are snitches, they're deadbeat parents... etcetera

coursera.org/learn/dog-emotion-and-cognition/lecture/7SuVJ/dog-cooperation-part-1

no, monkeys are the gypsies of the animal kingdom.

Pretty much. I'm sure this thread will fill up so fast about "muh raising them right" and "muh discipline" and "had no control because of what happened when it was younger" oddly enough the same exact arguments the colored urban thug defense force uses. Also strangely enough abused dogs are so much better behaved. Dogs can be good pets sure no denying that, but no matter what you do to train or teach it that bitch can snap any minute it wants and depending on its size/breed do insane damage which is why certain breeds should definitely not be allowed to civilians same as automatic weapons. If dog fighting is illegal then dog fighting breeds should be illegal too. Dogs should be legal same as always, but no shelters. Fuck that. Send all the sad hungry looking dogs in the commercials to the sad hungry looking children in the commercials to be cattle.
>inb4 Asian / Arab comments

>Genetically predisposed to obedience
>Hardworking, loyal
>Cares for offspring
>Never complains

What the fuck are you on, nigger?