>N. Hama August 31
i.imgur.com/K1vQQwK.jpg
>East Ghouta 2 September
i.imgur.com/3QgcUYa.jpg

Developments Sept. 20
>Ahrar Al Sham entered officially #EuphratesShield battle
>SAA captures Ramouseh Artillery Base in southern Aleppo
>BREAKING: Saudi aircraft ‘under threat’ in Manila, Phillipines
>Demise of the “Caliphate”: ISIS-held territory shrinks and becomes a big pocket
>BREAKING: Syria army declares 'end' of ceasefire
>Armenia seeks long-term diplomatic relationship with Iran
>Reports of a Red Crescent aid convoy targeted by airstrikes in W Aleppo after cease-fire ends
>Assad accuses US of purposely targeting Syrian Army in Deir Ezzor
>Russian Foreign Ministry: White House is "defending ISIS terrorists"
>US Airstrikes kill +100 and wound +100 SAA soldiers in Deiz Ezzor

Syrian presidential adviser accuses US of deliberately targeting Syrian Army - youtu.be/b27JHrXR8dc
Samantha Power blames everything on Russia / defends US actions in Syria - youtu.be/w8sHzxILZMk

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

middleeasteye.net/news/libya-forces-resume-assault-islamic-state
youtube.com/watch?v=yc8dOxkwJVU
youtu.be/x0p7RMwviUY
youtu.be/fTtRQwxBrZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=QES53TRxafI
youtube.com/watch?v=LcBzVuyk_kM
wikimapia.org/#lang=es&lat=36.159360&lon=37.089028&z=15&m=b&search= تل بازو
wikimapia.org/#lang=es&lat=36.169893&lon=37.078428&z=14&m=b&search= تل بازو
fortunascorner.com/2016/09/15/u-s-special-forces-sabotage-white-house-policy-gone-disastrously-wrong-with-covert-ops-in-syria/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Saeed_al-Sahhaf
youtube.com/watch?v=j3RMQofC2d4
youtube.com/watch?v=S_DUCjGosZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=75Y43sVvTik
almasdarnews.com/article/field-report-syrian-army-advances-eastern-ghouta/
businessinsider.com...
twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/778427268247019520
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral/status/778428289748574208
au-immigration.org/forms/1300t-australian-citizenship?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&gclid=COLN96jAn88CFUWWvQodrXYHKw
youtu.be/eVTXPUF4Oz4
youtu.be/Nms3eZGEb3w
youtu.be/UYn_K-4YiaE
youtu.be/BkXF_ARlo2c
twitter.com/syriageneral/status/777572005155528705
youtu.be/_-agl0pOQfs
youtube.com/watch?v=b7nQ4_1VW9s
youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc
youtube.com/watch?v=RGA4PilHdr0
youtu.be/033FInn1wH8
youtu.be/44MyrH4jwOQ
youtu.be/lBICLteuQs8
youtube.com/watch?v=UFeZLJLgq-8
youtu.be/wVwSquYWvNA
youtu.be/7IVJVTUNl0I
youtube.com/watch?v=iK4vUYrFPq8
youtu.be/6Ompx2vh8aA
youtu.be/b_b5nipPcDU
youtu.be/s8_cPE30z-I
youtube.com/watch?v=2M7gby5yqTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DSv-rvGrkgU
en.alalam.ir/news/1863974
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SOON
O
O
N

assad pls stay

WITNESSED

assad lazem yemchi

What is this about?

A warrior people have become afraid of war.Cowardice doesn't make you live longer, and courage doesn't make you live less. Allah is the one who gives life.

Is Roachland, i don't care

Erdogan's UN speech.

How the fuck do I go and enlist in Syria or Iraq?

I want to die in combat or live to see the end.

>inb4 hur dur cod kiddie

I won't be here forever and my clock is ticking, where do I go, any hope for me? I dont know Arabic.

I don't have real combat experience, but I did some simmiliar things.

What did he say? Why does turks now believe he seen as a savoiur around the world?

shut up, autistic CoD kiddie.

Remember when FSA/Nusra were winning? Me either

SAA is just outside of duma.

>Libyan pro-government forces on Sunday pressed an offensive against Islamic State (IS) group holdouts in Sirte, pounding the militants with heavy artillery after a two-week pause in fighting, their media office said.
>middleeasteye.net/news/libya-forces-resume-assault-islamic-state
>-after-lull-1734443169

>"Our forces have taken full control of Social Security HQ, an ISIS field hospital, Fateh School, Grand Mosque, and ISIS workshop for manufacturing explosives," the Media Office of Al-Bunyan Al-Marsoos has announced.

ISIS' days in Libya are counted.

Wtf? I hate Assad now.

A warrior people have become afraid of war.Cowardice doesn't make you live longer, and courage doesn't make you live less. Take the shortcut to paradise. Allah is the one who gives 72 virgin wifes.

Erdogan said he will take all the refugees

To send them to Europe?

hmmm

>Refugees, refugees, we are taking so many refugees, why isn't the EU taking more refugees. We are such a great people because we take in so many refugees.
>Gülen is a threat to democracies worldwide. Yuuuuge conspiracy
>Syrian war very bad, we must end it blabla

>Libyan pro-government forces
>pro-government
which one?

You don't like our glorious music?
youtube.com/watch?v=yc8dOxkwJVU

He used it to bash the EU.

>instruments

If you don't know you don't know nigga!
kurds stupid, lions of rojava on fb. I wouldn't help terrorists if I were you though, better to join French foreign legion.

P-p-please stop posting this guy. I feel so deeply ashamed whenever I see this tard.

Give me your telephone number and home address quickly and I'll pass it along.

these are the only Arabic songs I like
youtu.be/x0p7RMwviUY
youtu.be/fTtRQwxBrZ4

>I don't have real combat experience, but I did some simmiliar things.

Shitposting is not real combat experience m8.

I recommend enlisting in Yemen with the Houthis, personally.

The islamist UN backed one.

>Yusha Yuseef @MIG29_ 9 minHace 9 minutos

>Heavy clashes in Al-Hakmah School Axis South Aleppo , SAA advance too

BACK TO PHASE ZERO FUCKERS JIHADIST!

He shouldn´t forget his sandals then. No need for shoes btw.

Sup /sg/. I just came by today to say "Fuck humanitarian convoys. Bomb them all to hell."

YA BASHAR

You're missing out on some good shit senpai.
youtube.com/watch?v=QES53TRxafI
youtube.com/watch?v=LcBzVuyk_kM
I recommend minute 26:22 for Ahla Zahra and the rest are dope as well

WTF? I didn't write senpai *cringe*

kek

>Izat Savetheplanet @AbuHantala 11 minHace 11 minutos Ver traducción

>Hikma School and Tel Bazou liberated! Aqrab and 1070 soon to follow! :):)

IT'S HAPPENING!!

I like how you fuckers bitch endlessly about how America backs Al Qaeda, then you unironically support Hezbollah.

But Putin always was a fan of 1984, and he's got you idiots good.

I wish a lot of American's would all up and join hamas and wipe out Israel. Some would do it just for the benefits package.
Joking aside, I think hamas would kill them or trade them back to the us though for prisoners. If only hamas knew how many americans want to help stop Israel now.

Oh look its the good little neo-con.

Neo Lib, thank you very much.

Test: senpai (senpai)

Does hamas even attack Israel anymore?

Hamas = Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia = Jews

GO GO GO! Fuck the ceasefires.

I agree. The US should leave JFS alone for Putin to deal with while they gobble up as much of his country as possible. Fuck co-operating.

They traverse on foot in combat zones comprised of the rockiest most treacherous debris-filled mountain steppes I've ever seen in those flimsy sandals, it's quite incredible really.

they did recently
no saudi is anti hamas

>SyrianMilitaryCap. @syrianmilitary 38 sHace 39 segundos

>terrorist are running away from Al Hikmah school area in #Aleppo

BHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I used to know a girl several years ago who was living in Ramallah, she witnessed recruitment drive demonstrations at her college for both hamas and hezbollah. She told me hamas were islamic fundamentalist shithead types who would harass her and stalk her for not being covered or accompanied by a male (they sound like sunni/wahabi to me), whereas hezbollah were kind and based and gave out food to people.

Keep killing those bastards!

He said UN Security Counsil is outdated and 5 countries does not represent the whole world. UN needs restructuring according to todays environment because we are not in WWI anymore

>covered or accompanied by a male
>wahabi
all muslims do that, you're retarded

he should come back when he has nukes.

Hama offensive part 2, when?

Seriously if they go and try to zerg the city instead of consolidating like this I'll be sad

the convoy got hit by a air strike looks like a ground attack.

look at the bullet holes in the back of the truck.

>He said UN Security Counsil is outdated and 5 countries does not represent the whole world.
Kek. Don't tell me paparoach wants Turkey to be a permanent member of the UNSC.

Just like Ramouseh?

hes right

>bullet holes

looks like they came from inside the truck desu

>Leith Abou Fadel @leithfadel 39 sHace 40 segundos

>Almost the entire Hikmah School is under SAA control. Same with Aqrab. Terrorists falling apart.

>Yusha Yuseef @MIG29_ 36 sHace 36 segundos

>Also clashes in Axis Al-Amiriah ,KanToman too South Aleppo .

GUYS! THIS IS A RAPE!!!!!!

the polls are rigged. fuck

Aleppo offensive 2 when?

It's time to wipe out the IRGC pocket once and for all.

After Al-Bab :^)

Time to liberate Fuah and Kafraya!

IT'S TIME FAGGOTS!

That would be phase 42.

>rebels will push through Aleppo and into Deir Hafer

Where even is the Hikmah School, can't find it on the map.

wikimapia.org/#lang=es&lat=36.159360&lon=37.089028&z=15&m=b&search= تل بازو

I didn't realize one month = a few months.

Ah a namefag. Good, when it happens I'd love to see the look on your proverbial face.

Nevermind, just found it. I was blind.
Looks like SAA will win quite some territory :)

Thanks guys, but I found it right after I posted. Still nice of you to help me so fast.
>namefag.
ugh

>I didn't realize one month = a few months.
>that damage control
Lets wait and see. They have 11 left.

right here

Rebels said that the Northern Hama offensive was merely to ease off the pressure from Aleppo since there's no strategical importance to it but the Aleppo offensive failed and they're moving a bit too close to Alawite heartland and I doubt they will commit to this offensive and go to Hama city which the government will defend as if it were Damascus.

Have some prediction.

>phases

>read months
>post after one month
>cry damage control
>le Sahaf meme

Again, I chose my words deliberately because anything can happen in one month. The long term trends are still in the rebels' favour.

It has every strategic importance - if the city falls, Aleppo is effectively surrounded and the manpower from Rastan will join the rebel cause. If it doesn't fall, the supply line to Aleppo will be threatened anyways if they capture al Hamra and the villages to the east. They'd be position to launch an offensive on the highway along the entire stretch of road.

I don't want to seem like that conspiracy theorist or anything and it's not like I don't trust many credible sources, but hell I feel like many of the alleged Syrian/Russian attacks on civilian targets and aid convoys may be false flags.

They hold little strategical value aside from turn people against you. Fuck, it's a civil war, no one somewhat smart would kill your own civilians, your potential supporters and taxpayers. Especially these days when the world is so connected, so internationalist, shit like that hurts you more than it helps, and it's not even like WW2 when the civilians lived near major factories and worked there and shit.

Like fuck, this is probably the reason why they aren't winning massively.

It's kotel time

Alternative pathway into Aleppo, with the option to either take the Assad academy or retake the artillery college and Ramouseh.

>The Inside Source @TheInsideSourc 6 minHace 6 minutos

>#Syria // #Aleppo // We can confirm the SAA is progressing in the Aqrab district

wikimapia.org/#lang=es&lat=36.169893&lon=37.078428&z=14&m=b&search= تل بازو

KOTEL KOTEL KOTEL KOTEL

Leaks coming through

major shit going down next year, all regiments of the french foreign legion being deployed in Libya. Potentially part of a larger coalition military deployment in the area. Stay tuned folks.

>but hell I feel like many of the alleged Syrian/Russian attacks on civilian targets and aid convoys may be false flags
BAD GOY! ASSAD IS AN EBIL DICTATOR! REMEMBER MUH 6 GORRILLION

I'm not paying any attention to you and your sources. You claimed the artillery base had fallen and the road was cut two weeks before it happened. To you every night is a party and when the SAA finally scores you act as if you were right all along.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA

You are kidding right? Taking heavily guarded urban are, when they could take the wide area of Ramouseh? You are not only butthurt, but dillusional right now.

Guess who was right two weeks ago

People celebrating SAA victories as if they're the end of the rebels. Remember how you celebrated al Eiss and Khan Toman before they were systematically reversed.

>steps
>not using phases

Ramouseh is pointless unless they take the hills to its south, and that will take many months. They have to clear Wadihi, Huweyz, Sabiqiya, preferably Jabal Azzan and al Hader too.

If they're looking for a quick victory, Hamdaniya is the key. Urban warfare means close air support is useless. Keep up the ad hominems bud, if you were so secure about your claims you would not need them.

Dude, no offense, but it is literally the same but in the opposite direction with you.

remember how we celebrated Kinsibba, Nubbl, Kuweries, Palmyra, Sheikh Miskeen, East Ghouta, and Darayya?

This is one of the "hospitals" hit by Russia.

Is a Old Map, even before Palmyra, look, East Aleppo is still under ISIS control

Khan Touman will be under SAA control in one week or less

Nope. I only did that once when there was a real offensive, the cement factory one. Leith and his ilk literally make up offensives.

The oly thing that urban warfare means is that the defender has a big advantage. The attacker must bring way more troops to the battle and expect way more looses.

I don´t see the moderates having that many troops left after grinding themselves by trying to secure the Ramouseh route.

IT'S DONETSK AIRPORT ALL OVER AGAIN

That map was created before the meme phases. The good old /sg/ days.

Except they didn't grind. They took losses but the SAA lost far more.

The SAA has never done well in urban warfare. I don't see why they'll start doing well now.

Dude you were celebrating the JFS victory on Aleppo before it was reversed.

>The SAA has never done well in urban warfare. I don't see why they'll start doing well now.

Very good article on US covert ops in Syria and how fucked it is. Post this in the thread introduction next time?

fortunascorner.com/2016/09/15/u-s-special-forces-sabotage-white-house-policy-gone-disastrously-wrong-with-covert-ops-in-syria/

T. YPGanon

>The SAA has never done well in urban warfare.

I forgot. Your "syrian" "moderate" "freedom" "rebels" on the other hand did.

O-or c-could it be they are not even S-syrians?

Of course it is.
>I'm not paying any attention to you and your sources. You claimed the artillery base won't fall and the road won't be cut two weeks before it happened. To you every night is a party and when the SAA finally looses you act as if you were right all along.

Even the meme observatory of human rights agree that the rebels took more losses. Stop your delusions.

Overall Aleppo battle:
SAA
>688 killed (per The Inside Source; since 31 July)[73][74]
>625 killed (per SOHR; 31 July–10 Sep.)[75]

Rebels
>1,051 killed (per The Inside Source; since 31 July)[73][74][76]
>948 killed (per SOHR; 31 July–10 Sep.)[75]

Just the period of the JFS offensive:
SAA
>200 killed (SOHR claim)[14][22]
>224 killed (The Inside Source)[34]

Rebels
>500 killed (SOHR claim)[14][22]
>469 killed (The Inside Source)[34]
>800+ killed (pro-government claim)[35][36]

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!?!?

I requests the tl;dr!

Mayor (successful so far) offensive on various battlefields for SAA.

Aqcrab taken
Khan Tuman taken
Hikmah school taken

are these confirmed? Is the SAA on berserk mode now?

Your dubs just did.

Yes, and jihadist are on suicide watch

Yes. Remember JFS are on the offensive unlike the SAA. JFS proved it can topple the regime with that offensive. They took that area in just one week with minimal losses (say what you want about 2K, they couldn't have lost more than 500).

Yeah Qusayr, al Hader, Palmyra, all 100% native Syrian victories.

The foreign groups aiding the rebels are well known; TIP, JAA, HSI, etc. JFS, HASI, FaS, none of these qualify as foreign. And judging from the fact that the SAA had to call in Hezbollah and the Iraqis on Homs and Damascus, and even Daraa, the fronts with the least foreign element in the opposition, I do not understand the purpose of your red herring.

We're talking about the chances of success the rebels have in an urban setting, not who is more Syrian than others. That is an argument I can easily wage, I just don't appreciate moving the goal posts.

Question.

is there any means to send stuff to the SAA forces like Coffe or tobacco etc?

I remember during the Gaza War there were facebook pages to send Pizza's and stuff to IDF forces... anything like this to help these heroes defend their country with some comforts?

I`m contributing to the cause! whoooo!!!

Just back in the morning they were shitposting as usual... many wont post tomorrow after hearing the news...

Also, I`m kinda uninformed about the sitaution in Lybia. What`s going on there now?

>Yes. Remember JFS are on the offensive unlike the SAA. JFS proved it can topple the regime with that offensive. They took that area in just one week with minimal losses (say what you want about 2K, they couldn't have lost more than 500)

>not knowing the difference between al qaeda and Hezbollah

Only one of these is a threat to the free world.

Beirut yourself.

The SOHR has better access to opposition sources than regime ones. Of course they'll undercount the regime side.

>The SOHR has better access to opposition sources than regime ones. Of course they'll undercount the regime side.

What in the fuck i'm reading?

I would love to send them some stuff. The SAA probably never tasted some high quality Austrian Mozartkugeln.

Maybe I could even spare some money on buttcream for the FSA.

>(say what you want about 2K, they couldn't have lost more than 500).
I never said 2K. I posted casualties here They lost 500 according to a pro-rebel source. They lost more men than the SAA.

So you don't have any source and are just talking shit? Opinion discarded (not that I ever took it seriously).

Look at the wording of the SOHR article idiot. It says it documented those deaths not that those are the absolute amounts of deaths that took place. Stop being a sheep and examine what is being presented to you for a change, I can't do the same homework for the whole class.

>The SOHR
stopped reading right there

Keep reading, even the SOHR is against his argument.

And you have a better source? No? Just coming up with numbers from thin air? You have provided 0 evidence that SAA lost more men.

>Look at the wording of the SOHR article idiot
Give link. Still that would not count as evidence that SAA lost more men though.

SOHR is literally just a guy sitting in his England living room
Sourcing them is ridiculous even when they make a pro-SAA claim

So you're quoting the SOHR against me without even reading it. Nice.

It's quite simple, the rebels launched a human wave attack to capture the area for one week. The SAA launched a human wave attack to recapture the area for one month. They lost more than the SAA during the first offensive, but not during the overall battle.

Maybe the death toll counts the air strikes not related to the front line. Those would happen anyways regardless of whether or not there was gonna be a battle to break the siege.

what shop does he run?

Yeah I know. But they a rebel propaganda. Both pro-rebel and pro-government sources agree that rebels lost more men. Yet Countryside keeps believing that its the way around.

what am i missing right now?
besides of the UN shit

>So you're quoting the SOHR against me without even reading it. Nice.
So you keep talking shit without providing links? Nice.

>It's quite simple, the rebels launched a human wave attack to capture the area for one week. The SAA launched a human wave attack to recapture the area for one month. They lost more than the SAA during the first offensive, but not during the overall battle.
[citation needed]

You got very picky when talking about sources, but you don't provide any.

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED

>So you keep talking shit without providing links? Nice.

I am not gonna post a link, you're the one who quoted Wikipedia against me without even bothering to click on the fucking citation url. You didn't post a link for me, I could have been a cry baby like you and asked you for a link. Instead I went to Wikipedia, found what you were posting, clicked the link myself, and read it. Now man the fuck up and do the same.

Pardon me for being ignorant and impatient as I don't come here very often, but how much longer will it take government to retake Aleppo? completely? Assuming no more gay ceasefires.

You are not wrong, in fact it's false flags like this that began this "civil" war.

Fucking nice. Any map updates?

Too soon for that. But there is a prediction map from myself above.

You wen full hohol mode now m8

>SyrianMilitaryCap. @syrianmilitary 4 minHace 4 minutos Ver traducción

>source on the ground : "collapse among terrorist in the 1070 housing project in #Aleppo "

FSA/NUSRA ON SUICIDE WATCH

If there was any doubt that countryside bob is literally baghdad bob, I hope they have been dispelled by now.

>I am not gonna post a link
Burden of proof is with you idiot. If you make a claim be prepared to back it up.

Anyways the link says
>Where the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights documented the death of 625 members at least from the regime forces and militiamen loyal to them of Syrian
>Also the Observatory documented 948 fighters from the factions killed in the clashes that began in the 31st of July 2016, including about 600 fighters of the factions and Fath al-Sham Front of Syrian nationality
That doesn't mean that the SAA lost more men. What you are saying is literally bullshit.

Can anyone post the "syrian war tl;dr" please. I'm redpilling a friend on it.

they should re-name that proyect as "jihadi`s hopes and dreams graveyard"

So the opposition told the SOHR freely about their own, huge losses and deliberately, but didn't exaggerate about killed enemies to boost morale.
If your theory is correct and the SOHR only has FSA-near sources, the FSA lost even more men than the SOHR claims, as they whitewashed their casualties 100% sure. They would be stupid not to,

>On November 7, 2014, Swedish newspaper Expressen posted a video of an ill Al-Sahhaf in a hospital bed in the United Arab Emirates, claiming that he was dying.[
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Saeed_al-Sahhaf
Shit its real. Baghdad Bob lives in UAE.

When you know nothing about Muslims please just shut the fuck up.

Thank you very much, my mapuche friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=j3RMQofC2d4

TUMBLING DOWN TUMLBING DOWN

Not even joking

Baghdad Bob also studied English.

Wait, isn't there a 2nd part?

youtube.com/watch?v=S_DUCjGosZQ

>keeps repeating "Syrian Christians"
>"muh pampers and food for children"
>keeps calling out "regime"
>le bad Russians did it
>scroll to comments
>"It's time for strong military actions to be taken by the civilized world against Putin and Assad!"
>"Russia terrorist so coward and only dare to attack people who do not have protection."
>"What barbarians! Worse than Nazis!"
>"Assad must be removed, dead or alive"
>"Nothing funny going on,move along guys"
Why is the American government so easy to see though...?

Been thinking of the same thing.

Just a nice package of sweets and every day luxuries for the hard pressed men of the SAA.

But I fear they'd just get stolen along the way.

You a real Qatari or at the bra in an undisclosed location in southwest Asia?

youtube.com/watch?v=75Y43sVvTik

Killed any drug dealers today?

That was actually the symbol of the Berlin Brigade after WW2 back in the day.

>2 weeks full of University work and truce
>I come back to see the jihadist moderate beheaders are winning by losing, their new best tactic
>tfw the SAA create a kotel inside a kotel

ASSadists in suicide watch!
Darayya will be liberated from the outside!!
LOOK! REBELS ARE WINNING!

>Also, I`m kinda uninformed about the sitaution in Lybia. What`s going on there now?
Not much. Haftar took some oilfields and ports from the UN backed government. The UN backed government is about to defeat ISIS. There are very few news about Libya though.

If this meme pipeline theory is correct then why wouldn't Assad allow both pipelines through Syria or better no pipeline at all to preserve his country??? The idiot destroyed Syria while trying to protect the interests of Iran and Russia. Puppet governments not even once...
I just live here

I thought it was gonna be another mayor clusterfuck in the following months...

Anyway things seem to be well for houtis. Was there another atack with rockets?

Field Report: Syrian Army advances in Eastern Ghouta

>Syrian government forces made today a significant advance deep in the rebel-held Eastern Ghouta region, thus tightening the noose around the longtime insurgent-held city of Douma.

>The Syrian Army blitzed the southwestern part of the Signal Army Base (located less than 1 km to the northwest of Hawsh Nasri), and eventually imposed full control on the base and the affiliated warehouses.

Scores of militants were killed in the attack.

>According to Al Masdar News reporter in the area, government troops blew up a long tunnel that stretches from the base to Al-Shifuniyah town, killing and wounding all militants inside.

>Al Masdar News learnt that Jabhet Fateh Al-Sham (formerly Jabhet al-Nusra) are joining forces with the Saudi-backed Jaish al-Islam, and together planning to launch a joint attack against the Syrian Army in the areas it controls to the east.

almasdarnews.com/article/field-report-syrian-army-advances-eastern-ghouta/

W I N N I N G B Y L O S I N G

D A R A Y Y A L I B E R A T E D S O O N

How do you feel about your dog of an Emir funding ISIS in the first place?

Friendly reminder that the Israelis discovered massive shale oil deposits in the Golan Heights- contested and occupied Syria territory gained in the 1967 war but mostly recognized as Syrian by international governments.

businessinsider.com...

Now here is where it gets interesting- without the Syrian war this drilling may have not been possible. Without the Iraq war the Syrian war never would have been possible.
The pieces of the puzzle fall into place when you look at the board of Genie energy who will be doing the exploration and drilling-
Dick Cheney- the architect of the Iraq war
Rupert Murdoch- Fox News owner whose yellow journalism promoted the war
(((Jacob Rothschild)))
(((Larry Summers))) the Chief Economist at theWorld Bankfrom 1991 to 1993. In 1993, Summers was appointed Undersecretary for International Affairs of theUnited States Department of the Treasuryunder theClinton Administration. In 1995, he was promoted to Deputy Secretary of the Treasury under his long-time political mentorRobert Rubin. In 1999, he succeeded Rubin asSecretary of the Treasury.(((Summers))) went on to act as a speaker for Goldman Sachs, Lehman Bros. Etc.

A rebel pickup truck was pulling an artillery piece next to the aid convoy.

here our media and paid opposition are talking about evil russians as well

Can someone please tell me why countryside general thinks he has any credibility?

Makes you wonder who'll be the evil one, once Trump is president

Pro tip: No one does

Well my Government has made it is illegal to support ANY side in this war with ANYTHING, so I doubt it would be any different in the US.

he's top ANALyst in Jordan.

twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/778427268247019520

YA BASHAR!

twitter.com/SyriaGeneral/status/778428289748574208
prepare you boipucci, clilebro

Can we trade citizenship? You can make America great again and since we're trading I could be exempt from your "Fuck off we're full" policy.

Why did you jump the gun? My script was going to post one at midday tomorrow.

oh sorry. I didn't realize you had a script for it

Delet plox

I already announced it

why did he bomb a peaceful aid convoy lads?

Fine. I'll adjust it so will run only the third place match if it is voted in.

C-CNN....

Some more VSN forces training.

> I could be exempt from your "Fuck off we're full" policy.

I'm pretty sure all you have to do is be white and you are exempt.

Also, if Trump loses, this website might be handy: au-immigration.org/forms/1300t-australian-citizenship?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&gclid=COLN96jAn88CFUWWvQodrXYHKw

Hey you!

Don't listen to this nigger, he's a jew who will get you killed just like the canadian faggot.

Join either the Houthis, or SAA and learn your damn arabic. Maybe Iraq forces are also kool but because US influence I'm doubtful. Also you gotta know your arabic nigga. Learn at some survival arabic at the very least. Syrians now how to speak english (required high school course) but not always so learn it and you're set for training.

sorry

You're good

Now this how a army looks like

Who're the "good guys" in LIbya. I know it's sure as not the Shura Council and ISIS.

Is it the Tobruk government? The Tripoli government are "Islamic" parties and they rejected the results of the 2014 elections they lost by starting this shit.

are you listening to hybrid theory album on loop?

chilebro is listening to this on loop
youtu.be/eVTXPUF4Oz4

What kind of new way of torture is that?

Advisers from you know where sure helped.
Also what happened to our matchup? Did you delet it?

No, Ivan keep rape my ass on the matchup

W-what's wrong with that album?

dunno. we're also missing ivan sidorenko vs comfybro

EDGY AS FUCK

IT'S NOT A PHASE, MOM! THIS IS WHO I AM!
youtu.be/Nms3eZGEb3w
youtu.be/UYn_K-4YiaE
youtu.be/BkXF_ARlo2c

I found that one twitter.com/syriageneral/status/777572005155528705

>92%
wew lad

stop. please.
That fucking music video is the worst cringe I've seen in a long time. Did people at some point think those CGIs were cool?

Not edgy when it helps you to cover the sound of the AK's in your neighborhood and help you to sleep.

That album actually help me to live in a warzone when I was a kid.

You see, we got a theory.. About Magic... And Assad
youtu.be/_-agl0pOQfs

mfw when I realize I am on /sg/ during America times and I have become the minority again. Anime posting, some guy spamming random army pics, Assad circle jerking everywhere, Post per minute ratio low as fuck.

Vallahi I will go but expect me back in 12 hours!!!!!!

Behead yourself ahmed

Is this actually a parody to the video you just posted?
youtube.com/watch?v=b7nQ4_1VW9s
Shitty cgi, painted faces and goofey blacks.
We should make some MADs to support SAAnime. I'd do it myself, but I've to write a essay.

kek it's not a parody

Have fun in school kid.

The king of /sg/ turned out to be a great marketing stunt. We gained a ton of followers on Twitter. But I digress, here is a cutaway of a YF-23.

It was early 2000's. Wasn't that hi-tech for back then?

youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc

the watermelon thing is a parody, but the "miracles" one is 100% legit

>The terrorist propaganda channel is accurately depicting the losses by the terrorists because they have closer contact with their own groups on the ground and count most terrorist losses as civilians killed by the Syrian government and of course undercuts the Syrian governments losses because they don't really have that much information besides highly inflated "kills" according to terrorists and of course they would not be biased to their enemy or their own guys

Yeah makes perfect sense

I remember listening to some techno when I was (relatively) little with some shitty robot fighting another one, I think. Shit was so cash. It's probably cringy as hell today. I miss those old shitty (especially techno) music videos. CGI ones are cringe today, but Technohead and Dune are GOAT to this very day. Also Techno went to shit since then, especially since 2010, but that's pretty OT I guess.
I miss those goofy times.
youtube.com/watch?v=RGA4PilHdr0
I meant that the watermelun video is a parody to the Miracle guys.
Imagine the /sg/ twitter getting big and getting cited by major news outlets instead of the SOHR, or at least alter the public perception of this war. Shit would be so cash.

Whoops that was meant for

This is the best music video ever
youtu.be/033FInn1wH8

Why did that heartless monster Putin have to bomb the aid convoy? Doesn't he have any basic humanity?

youtu.be/44MyrH4jwOQ
youtu.be/lBICLteuQs8
post cringe music videos

youtube.com/watch?v=UFeZLJLgq-8

youtu.be/wVwSquYWvNA

Don't get ahead of (y)ourself

Yak-130

youtu.be/7IVJVTUNl0I

Oh the Hu-manatee
Either it was revenge for Deir ez-Zor which was argueably worse, or they are supposed to be framed.
Either way, does it really matter? As usually nothing will come from it. Everybody will act all shocked and angry and in the end do nothing.
youtube.com/watch?v=iK4vUYrFPq8
(it's about being cool and jacked)

youtu.be/6Ompx2vh8aA

Well fug

Anyway I'm out. See y'all later

last cringe good night
youtu.be/b_b5nipPcDU

Aren't the White Helmets associated with some moderate jihadists?

Public radio has been paving the way for military intervention in Syria since 2013.

youtu.be/s8_cPE30z-I

I want to succ and fucc his sweet boipucci

Thanks that is perfect.

The CIA is incompetent as fuck.

For shit sake look at this. NBC of course.

Something fishy about "we cant get close to bombed convoy, they still bombing" without footage strikes a conspiracist chord with me.

Bump for memes

A reporter saying that Hikma School is under SAA control a few minutes ago

kek what a cuck

Some real cringe for you all

youtube.com/watch?v=2M7gby5yqTQ

Alright analysis time again. Sadly my PC is busted so no image of sweet sandy beach this time around to preface it.

So we all heard about the UN aid convoy that got """bombed""". The US is working really hard to say it was Russia. Which many of here doubt. The fact the US which has radar coverage over Syria through it's own aircraft operating around the nation or NATO allies, not to mention it's own flights in Syria, would be easily able to provide some form of hard evidence. Yet they have not. Much like with the MH17 disaster in Ukraine.

Anyway lets assume the US isn't sharing info because of "muh top secret" or some shit. What does Russia actually stand to gain from bombing a known UN aid convoy?

Nothing of course. It means no food for rebels for a little bit. It also means no food aid for government held areas. It means committing a warcrime and suffering severe punishments for it.
The cost very much outweighs the minuscule benefits such a bombing would cause.

Now what does the US stand to gain for accusing Russia of bombing a UN aid convoy?
Russia's position on the negotiating table is weakened. Russia's international standing is weakened. New economic sanctions against Russia can more easily be imposed while current ones can be kept in place. Russia's position within the UN can be cast in to doubt.
And what is the risk for lying? A simple message of "Oops our bad. We had bad intel."

However the US is not so stupid to actually bomb the convoy themselves. And Russia would never allow the Syrians to bomb anything close to an aid station or convoy. So whom could have done it?
Why our good friends the """rebels""" of course. But Curacao, they lack planes. How could they bomb it then?
Simple. You do not need to actually drop the bombs from a plane to make it look like a bombing. You just drop artillery or mortars in the area. An area you know that is going to be monitored and watched by enemy aircraft in the air, making it much more believable that they did it.

>YGP>HAMAS

And that is exactly what we are seeing now. The first people to even mention that an aid convoy was bombed were the White Helmets. And as we are well aware on this board, they are the US disinfo group in Syria.
Any "tragedy" they are involved in has time and again been shown to be caused by they themselves. That is why they are always so quick to respond despite so few of them being present in all of Syria.

Now let us move on to the timing of this.

This happened shortly after the US """"accidentally""""" bombed the SAA rather than ISIS... twice.... then came back a third time to kill the aid workers. Despite being well informed at that time that they bombed the SAA and not ISIS.
The US also did not return to bomb ISIS to prevent them from capitalizing upon the damage they inflicted on the SAA at that time. Again proof that they conducted said bombing deliberately.

Problem was, people weren't believing their spin. So the US very desperately needed a new news story to come out of Syria. One in which Russia did something horrible so that all attention would be removed from them.
So a quick little call to the White Helmets got made. A plan was hatched and executed. The press was quickly informed that Russia did this.

And lo and behold nobody is talking about how the US aided ISIS. And bonus points, it's right before Obama is to hold a speech at the UN General Assembly. The timing could not have been any more perfect.

Remember. Do not trust the lies of Washington or it's agents.

>twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/778427268247019520

Why is the sound on twitter vids so garbage. I wish there was a better place for them to upload them without them getting taken down.

bump for SAA victory

GAS EM ALL ASSAD!

That armor

A-Are you telling me not to trust 'news' like this?

Because he once worked for the Ba'athist Iraqi government.

looks like turks are getting humiliated by isis

American has never heard of schrapnel.
Color me surprised.

I second this

Thanks. I needed a laugh.

I hope someone will write a book someday in which all the misinformation and lies about this war are debunked and discredited one by one.

Holes are irregular shapes. Ergo they are likely caused by shrapnel of an explosive. Skin seems to be pushed outward, which means that the shrapnel came from the inside or at least travelled through the vehicle. Hence why this vehicle is in a decent enough shape. It didn't get hit directly.

Join SAA foreign legion defending Christian towns from K*rd zergs

Trips of truth. Baghdad Bob BTFO

Bullets drenched in pigs-blood, a true classic move.

If there were some honest intellectuals it won't be that hard, hell even an /sg/ joint effort could pull something off. I think people as rigorous as Chomsky don't exist anymore

yeah join the saa and fight for a country that doesn't allow non-muslims to be head of state.

saa is the best faction fighting in arab syria, but that's like being the prettiest denny's waitress, to stael a doug stanhope line. the fucking kurds would at least actually agree you deserve full rights as an atheist or a christian.

Wasn't there a huge controversy in the 70s because in the syrian constitution it never said you had to be muslim to bw President?

>comical countryside
Poor guy JUST can't avoid getting himself meme'd on to save his life.

You got a hear of a brave man bro. I feel the same.

idk anythign specific about that, i just know the assad family was basically the faction of the baathists who were opposed to merging with egypt for a UAR (united arab republic).

>Problem was, people weren't believing their spin. So the US very desperately needed a new news story to come out of Syria. One in which Russia did something horrible so that all attention would be removed from them.
Pretty much and the Russian cucks instead of putting the story of the bombing are playing along with the americunts

Not at all. Russia has been countering it pretty damn hard. Showing video footage of a rebels using the aid convoy as cover. Calling the US liars etc.

Reminder to update the next thread:

Developments Sept. 21
>Russia, Syria deny airstrikes on aid convoy
>Syrian army, Quds Brigade advances near Handarat Camp
>ISIS rapidly recapturing villages from Turkey-backed militants in northern Syria
>SAA captures Ramouseh Artillery Base in southern Aleppo
>BREAKING: Syria army declares 'end' of ceasefire
>Armenia seeks long-term diplomatic relationship with Iran
>Assad accuses US of purposely targeting Syrian Army in Deir Ezzor
>US Airstrikes kill +100 and wound +100 SAA soldiers in Deiz Ezzor

youtube.com/watch?v=DSv-rvGrkgU
Apaches cant swim

yes but it took them many hours to counter
but they are doing it

>en.alalam.ir/news/1863974

new Iranian long-range ballistic missile with a cluster warhead revealed

avem si noi d-astea?

>Weapons of war have no place on our streets
>t. Sayyed Ali Khamenei

I don't know but if you like to buy them call me

nu esti roman?

Well it takes time to get the clearances for videos of a military nature to be released. The fact it all happened within 24 hours highlights that it wasn't faked shit. And that is being taken seriously.

but kikeistan with nukes is tottally ok right? Khamenai said nukes not weapons of war as your media said.
Pic related its the terrorists collin powel saying about nuking Iran.

still any gains on hoholmaps

what do you mean? its military parade in bandar abbas

nope proxyfag. I thank romanians for their good vpn services.

they could have come with an statement that we are looking into this or something at early hours. "journos" were tweeting screencaps of RT and tass and saying: look there is nothing here, no mention of incident lel russians are fucked"

I was just memeing. Actually I love how they casually parade these babies in the streets, libcucks here would have a heart attack if we did the same. And Powell is right, even if Iran got nukes they wouldn't ever be able to use them, though Iran having nukes might prevent things like Israel/Saudi Arabia from tacnuking Yemen and Lebanon, but I doubt it.

>. I thank romanians for their good vpn services
which one do you use? i have one and all ips are banned.

they shilling the russia bombed aid convoys on the news atm. Its like assad is the one to blame even ban kia moon man at the UN is saying syrias to blame. But lets forget about all that and bring you the biggest story to drop all year brad and angolina getting divorced. >.>

>Iraq army capture ISIS Top commander of Shirqat

Cucked

Remember the US media is an extension of the State Department these days.

Used to be that they were separate. But today they are firmly in bed with one another.

can anyone repost the links about the gas attacks, and about the chlorine gas factory being under the control of rebels? i'm showing a friend to bring him up to date on all of this stuff.

also hi ricky.

I buy the service in Iran and pay for it in our currency. there are handful of servers around the world that I can choose from but only romanian ones work! the servers must be in your country so I don't know which one .

I know they even changed the laws against using propaganda on their own citizens. so its all legal too.
this is cold war propaganda all over again.
add to this the reaction of UN. I almost feel sorry for them. poor guys has no power and now they are using them as assets for their games. it did not suppose to be like this.
I always enjoy your analysis.

>another system revealed today
couldn't find good info about it yet

good to know. thanks.

>angolina getting divorced.
I low key like the timing of this, this may divert normies attention from this huge CIA show in Syria

no thank you based Romania for hosting me kek

Assad will be executed tomorrow

this

also fuck t*rks

Kerry will be disposed of tomorrow.