No Surrender

/UlsterLoyalist/ Thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w7RSUYjOSdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=w7RSUYjOSdM

You're all fucking retarded killing each other over nothing.
Leave it to a fucking mick to kill for the sake of killing.

Paddy fucks

Fuck off yank fuck. You don't know shit.

Sure

I hate your entire shitty island

You were a mistake

Alright Ahmed

>Ulster (((Loyalism)))
>Irish (((Republicanism)))

Haven't you realised that we've been set up by the kikes to hate each other? Now's the time to rise up together to march arm and arm to fight the muslim menace together. For all of Ireland

Fuck you're right. Divide and conquer. We're both white I guess

Don't know about you lad but I'd much rather share a drink with a cheeky prod than a filthy muslim. Let history be history and together lets a build a better Ireland for the Fenians and the Orangemen. If the Anglos and the Scots can get along than so can we

the fact that Europeans are literally being bred out of existence in every one of their countries kind of renders these petty squabbles irrelevant.

that being said, fuck loyalists. ireland will be united by 2050. no doubt.

You're right lad, maybe you shouldn't have revolted

>british muralism

Reallly makes you admire the detail.

>89671124
potato niggers out! nord iron citizens are british!

loyalists are literally cucks.
they would rather let a bigger, more powerful nation come and rape the whole of ireland just because they are loyal to their bull master

loyalists are literal cucks.

ulster is british fuck off paddy cunt

DEATH TO ALL TAIGS!!!
NUKE TAIG SCUM!

you stupid burger fuck

ulster is a part of the uk...not part of fucking england!

its like calling all the states of the usa cucks for wanting to combine power

shut your stupid nigger dick loving mouth you cuck!

>implying the UK isnt totally dominated by england, london, and the queen of ENGLAND.

you're a massive cuck.

you let your organically formed, ancient country get split in half by a foreign power and liked it.

sounds pretty cucked

Think that might have anything to do with the disparity in population? New York has far more influence than, say, Kansas, doesn't it?

>queen of ENGLAND
Fucking kek, you're using an incorrect term only Americans use as evidence for the rest of the UK being cucked. Here I'll let you in on something, she isn't just the Queen of England, officially she is the 'Queen of the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, and Head of the Commonwealth. She is also queen of 12 countries that have become independent since her accession: Jamaica, Barbados, the Bahamas, Grenada, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Belize, Antigua and Barbuda, and Saint Kitts and Nevis.'

>you let your organically formed, ancient country get split in half by a foreign power and liked it.
Has common core failed you this badly? Ireland used to be one whole entity inside the UK, technically the Irish Republicans split the country in half.

My Ulster blood is my most priceless heritage.

I am english...stop trying to fuck up our country for the lolz you cunt.

they're brainwashed from birth to want to split us up

they shill for us to drop the queen also

i think we should shill for texas to leave the union.

thanks for proving my point.

england runs shit. whatever it wants, it gets.
all the other countries are cucked.

you brought up new york.
it's called the empire state for a reason.
ill let you think about that one on your own, cause i dont have time like you (listing every sovereign country that the queen is head of state.)

yes lads