Milo makes direct attack on Cred Forums

how are you weebs gonna deal with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-7-dAmdy-JE
kernelmag.dailydot.com/yiannopoulos/3359/the-internet-is-turning-us-all-into-sociopaths/
inquisitr.com/3517784/milo-yiannopoulos-controversy-controversial-breitbart-editor-accused-of-trying-to-scamdonald-trump-supporters-with-nimble-america-pac/
youtube.com/watch?v=e8chEy9rwL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not posting link
kys

Is he so attentionstarved that he wants our attention?

Talk about being retarded.

Post Link faggot

Isn't it good if Cred Forums gets dissociated from the alt right?

youtu.be/-7-dAmdy-JE
i doubt you fags can get through 2 and a half hours of a coal-burning half kike BRITISH fag but alright

who the fuck is milo ?

I think he is more against those smelly dykes holding hands like the filthy degenerates they are!

We stop keeping him relevant with meme magic

GAS THE FAG BOARD WAR NOW

Milo can eat shit and fuck off. What a worthless faggot, complete piece of shit trying to militarize the normies against us. What a psycho.

Ditch this attention whoring faggot at once!

Anime posters are a cancer.
The faggot is right every once in a while.

Anime is for faggots and manchildren. Stop wishing you were girls you homos.

>caring about anything this guy does

YEAH! DEFEND YOUR ANIME LIKE A REAL MAN!

> accepting a Jew co-opting your own movement
> ever

why does milo keep spamming this shit thread

Kek get rekt tards

more than two and a half hours of listening to a faggot...

Now why would I waste my good time on that?

Milo has AIDS and is a filthy kike who cares what this cocksucker says.

Also stop that waifu shit, it's fucking pathetic and you clearly need to improve yourself if you're so lonely that your resort to being in a "relationship" wish a cartoon character.

He was clearly just having fun with the anti-animefag memes. He even admitted the lolis were attractive.

What the fuck is with this game? I gave no shits about it a decade ago, but now it's quite intriguing given how events are unfolding.

just so you know
>im not milo nor affiliated
>this thread hasnt been made any other
>youre gay

so basically

>be Cred Forums
>media shitstorm cause Alt-Right
>continue being Cred Forums
>media shitstorm ends
>continue being Cred Forums
>"Alt Right going Nowhere"
>dust settles
>yup, still Cred Forums

it's like they went out into the desert and started yelling about an incoming Tsunami, realized there was no tsunami, and then began berating the desert because it can't even Tsunami

Would that mean Trumpeters would finally leave us?

MILO GET OUT OF Cred Forums
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
REEEEE
reee

>posting on 4chinz
>good time
nice try bud.

>a deranged, disease ridden lifestyle

So redpilled guys

YEAH GET FUCKED IN THE ASS LIKE A REAL MAN

Disgusting faggot

preserve the peace of mind of not knowing.

>animeshit
>le awoo
>ree le normies
>everyone hates x therefore i hate x too

You are the cancer killing Cred Forums

tl;dr this for me. I don't believe OP and don't want to watch a stupid video because I don't care that much.

good. now hopefully you stupid cucks will destroy this bubonic buttblaster

im not pro assfucking but im definitely anti weeb normalization.

>HEY GUYS EVERYOEN WHO DOESNT AGREE WITH MILO IS A VIRGIN ANIME FAN
>LOL WE ARENT TRYING TO DIVIDE AND DESTROY YOUR MOVEMENT GOY
>DON'T REJECT US JEWS AGAIN

1:26:10
:
:

Because this is their entire attack plan against us. It HAS to work for them.

Not everyone can friend. The longer a society is affluent, the larger their dependent population grows as the controls are progressively relaxed.
Some of us would have never been in a well regulated country.

Sucking nigger cock is way worse than watching anime.

>implying anime faggots are important to whatever "movement" you're talking about

so this is the hourly D/C shill post about milo

all these niggers in thread taking bait

>20 of these threads a day

Damn where did all the shills come from?

The Jews are so fucking desperate right now holy shit

you can choose to believe me or not just in the middle of his speech milo made a joke about banning anime and i made a joke thread about it cause there are so many weebs here. you can go to 1:27:00 in the vid and check for yourself if you really care that much.

fuck him. he's trying to co-opt the alt-right to promote milque-toast classical liberal bullshit. "The United States is the greatest country in the history of the world." What a load of bullshit.

Fuck Milo. I agree with the guys at TRS- it's time to declare war.

literally anybody is more important than the controlled opposition kike milo

milo only fucks black men bc alpha whites won't touch that dirty kike.

ITT a bunch of dumbasses either complaining or defending Milo. Still no mention of what he said.

You guys are retarded.

>s-shill

Really why do you think manchildren who watch cartoons and are probably neets, why do you think they have some sort of power?

>anti weeb normalization.

same but dont defend a faggot idiot

>anti anime degeneracy means youre a shill
w-what?

im pretty sure hes converted more people to trump supporters than hurt him but whatever makes ya feel good

That's unlikely. But it means that new morons that buy in to the "alt right movement" bullshit won't be coming here.

Oh, good one OP. Looks like plenty of people were triggered.

It's just a trojan horse to divide and destroy us. It's not needed. We can take care of ourselves. Anime has been a part of things here for a long time and suddenly this kike who hates white people has come in and militarized this view. And you are falling for it. You don't have to love anime, but pushing this like a unwanted and unwelcome wedge into the community is nothing more than divide and fuck tactics.

your accompanying image tells 1000 words

you sound like more of a faggot than milo

>milque-toast
>USA not being the best

found the liberal

If it wasn't for anime, Cred Forums wouldn't have been founded, The Donald wouldn't copy our memes and Trump wouldn't be doing so well.

Who cares what this degenerate faggot says

oh trust me, hes going to hell and being gay is degeneracy, but even hes said(in this vid) that he doesnt like being gay and if he could take a pill to make himself not gay at all he would(so not promoting homosexuality for anyone else). at the end of the day he just getting a bunch of people to vote trump despite his shitty degeneracy.

Attacking anime is a way that this kike intends to destroy the one place that really stands against his subversive tactics

You don't have to like anime, these kikes will not be stopping. This is how they operate. Absolutely all the things they do from here on out are going to be acts of war or subversion. Don't trust it. Turn it off.

You don't need to pick sides, just the further away you get from their snake-like subversive attempts to change your perception, the better we all are.

Turn it off. It's poison.

Report his normie media pages for harrassment, racism, sexism, etc.

>shitting on his fanbase
This is why homosexuality should be reclassified as a mental illness.

>aids riddled faggot
>making people want to vote for trump
pick 1 cuck
>image
sup CTR, why are you defending your plant milo?

Milo would be based if he didn't act like a faggot. I agree with him on a lot of points.

His mannerisms, gay accent, love for the BBC have gotten worse and are protruding in his personality as of late.

It must be true that the homosexuality illness gets worse as one gets older.

>how are you weebs gonna deal with this
The same way as always, faggot-chan~

desu it was a joke and milos speech and im treating it like a joke now. obviously you can do whatever the fuck you want. lmao

>implying his fanbase is the site that didn't donate to him

Nah he is anti-white and pro-Israel, he will never be based.

hopefully the stormfags that invaded in 2012 and have been subverting Cred Forums to align with them since will fuck off

how can a nigger fucking faggot criticize anime? pots and kettles come to mind

>standing against Jewish anti-white subversives makes you stupid

CTR or other shills making these threads trying to get us to hate milo because he's effective at redpilling people you dumb nigger

This is what you shits get for giving a faggot undeserved attention

His fanbase 'should' be people who are redpilled, meaning people who understand that 2D is superior to 3D. But I guess he wants the dumb reddit audience to milk for shekels after all.

#REPORTMILO

#MILOSHOAH

#JEWMILO

#REPORTBOMB

#ANIMEARMY

Really, where the fuck did Milo even come from? How did he get onto news shows? Where did he arise out of?

How do these random Jews always seem to magically become popular?

>aids riddled blue pilled faggot jew
>'redpilling' people
good joke CTR

night of long knives on milo

i got that picture from here fucking kek.

he gets aids riddled degenerates and degenerate sympathizers to vote trump a la gays for trump party and other shit like that.

he started on catholic review hen got kicked off some other news site like wired or something idk then got a job at breitbart then starting telling everyone he was a catholic coalburning fag and he got popular on reddit and even here to some extent.

>he gets aids riddled degenerates and degenerate sympathizers to vote trump
so you mean he does literally nothing and gets maybe 5 aids riddled faggots wholl be dead in a month to 'vote trump', while subverting the 'alt right' and being controlled opposition?

yeah, sounds like he needs to get the gas

>gay joo will duhvide us!
>fuck anny may faggots!

You guys are retarded. No legit user gives a fuck either way. You can't divide a board of anonymous shitposters, you stupid shills. You'll never amount to anything more than mildly annoying spam. Nothing you do matters. Your efforts to defend yourself from the might of the great kek are futile. Submit your anus.

have you seen any of his talks at universities?
he triggers the fuck out of SJW's and the left, makes people laugh, he's really effective.
you don't sound very bright desu

You don't need to worry, Cred Forums can't be subverted. Now that their opinion is the majority view and some of them are starting to get upset when their beliefs are questioned, the tides will naturally turn against them. It's the nature of the site.

he put up a picture of george soros when he referred to stopping the (((globalists))). sounds pretty redpilled to me.

>taking the altright seriously
Go back to plebbit.

He jumped on the Gamergate flap.

Before that he was against internet trolls and wanted IDs for every poster. No joke

kernelmag.dailydot.com/yiannopoulos/3359/the-internet-is-turning-us-all-into-sociopaths/

I'LL KILL HIM

doubt it. Cred Forums is about truth, not just random contrarianism.

He's working the long view... what a fucking subversive rat

(((citation needed)))

he has a huge following and im gonna go ahead and guess theyre voting trump(based on how they lose their shit in joy whenever milo mentions a wall or "daddy" which i think is pretty fair.

>>shitting on his fanbase
It's called tough love.

I'm getting tired of this guy, especially the last minutes where he advocates absolute chaos and everyone disagreeing with eachother, aswell as trying to say that racists are bad and basically trying to PC the shit out of 4chin etc. As if recognizing that a nigger doesn't behave like an asian or whatever is somehow terrible.

he's just a populist faggot trying to turn everything into alt right and then milk the shit out of appearances describing/being affiliated with something that doesn't exist.

He even says it himself that he's not affiliated with alt right, what even is alt right, he's not spokesperson for us (he mentions Cred Forums specifically).. also it's annoying when he calls trump daddy..

I'm pissed off at this guy, it's fine they report news at breitbart etc. but stop fucking pretending you're some spokesperson for everyone on 4chin or other places..

Personally i think it's fine being racist, i'm not all 4chins or wherever, or this alt right bullshit either. For instance trump is not a racist which is fine, but I'm frankly dissapointed that clowns like milo try to claim that all are somehow in a movement and then trying to define something he's not even part of it..

Personally i think there's nothing fucking wrong with being a racist, but everyone who aren't is in absolute denial of the differences between people from around the world and their differences in behaviour, intelligence, impulse control, imagination, creativity and various other factors. So with assclowns like milo trying to say i'm some kind of alt right person and saying ok everyone who makes memes are alt right or whatever, and then saying oh but they're not racist only 2% are racist, fuck you milo.. it needs to be more acceptable to be racists, and just because you want to PC all this shit and turn everyone on Cred Forums or other places into some kind of thing that YOU prefer it to be.. So you can get money from stage appearances, well start your own fucking movement then asshole

>you don't sound very bright desu
>he said while posting chink cartoons and defending a kike faggot whos actively subverting and destroying the 'alt-right'
priceless
hes a niggerloving faggot jew, if you think thats redpilled you should kill yourself.

i think he just changed his opinion on the issue, not being subversive. which i think is ok considering trump was democrat, and he changed for the better.

See It's about as 'tough love' as mentally deranged liberals bringing up their sons to be cucks is.

>this thread again

fuck you lol

I'm definitely not suggesting Cred Forums will go liberal, nor do I think it would be a good thing. I just can't imagine some of the less realistic rightwing aspects lasting much longer here. Cred Forums will never go full stormfag.

how many threads about before Cred Forums after Cred Forums you need to see
you sound like a triggered larper

confirmed for not actually listening

when he says the alt-right is going nowhere, he means there isn't really anything the left can do to make them go away. they aren't going anywhere, they are here to stay. that was the message

you arent wrong its just incredibly hard to get any mainstream support(yknow for a presidency maybe?) if you just come out and say being racist is ok. you gotta ease into this stuff. not everyone can handle the hardcore full on redpill.

>Where did the shills come from?
The Cred Forums pass gave immense hitting and shilling privileges to whomever has the cash to buy up enough passes to essentially control the content of the board. The API makes it easy to monitor content and run analytics to find tthreads and flag them for shilling targeting as well.

as degenerate as he is if every niggerloving kike faggot had his opnions we wouldnt be globalizing or have any of the liberal bullshit.

In 12 hours I've seen 3 posts where Milo supposedly attacks Cred Forums and no link is provided. It's shills at work trying to divide our strength.

Say what you will about the degenerate faggot with AIDS, he's useful to us.

first time posting this thread and ive never seen it before so unless you can link another thread posted before this one on the same stuff it seems you dont really have the proper (((citation)))

holy fucking shit. he looks like 10 gallons of birdshit in a 5 gallon hat. i mean even other faggots would look at this guy and go "what a faggot". he thinks that calling himself a "dangerous faggot" is so cool. ironically being a faggot is still being a faggot.

>or have any of the liberal bullshit.
milo is a liberal you stupid goy

OP baited and triggered a bunch of you faggots.
>go back and populate the good threads assholes.

he calls himself a 'dangerous faggot' because he has AIDS

>(((((((((((((((citation needed))))))))))))))
something recent preferrably not just speculative alex jones conspiracy nonsense pls

Oh look, misinformation/ strawman shills. Sage, do not interact with cucks.

oh boy another reaction dump thread!

damn! finally some truth in advertising!

>alex jones conspiracy nonsense
>he said as if milo is more respected than a shit taken by alex jones

at least quote one instead of making a vague, baseless comment fag

here's one

Okay? So what?
You think this is the first time someone attacked Cred Forums? Do you think he will actually do anything?

fuck off

Is he saying anime is degenerate? We already know this.

>how are you weebs gonna deal with this?

ignore the faggot and his shitty bait

lol he wishes he had aids
>free weightloss and attention
hes actually said this shit its ridiculously funny.

>Taking a Joke this seriously
Never change Cred Forums

>you arent wrong its just incredibly hard to get any mainstream support

Boards like these are precisely not mainstream.. by him mainstreaming it and then calling us basically anti racist what is he doing exactly?

Can't you guys realize that he's pretending to be spokesperson for all kinds of boards and whatnot? and then turning it into some fucking PC anti racist deal? Go check the ending of the fucking video, he marginalized every single racial realist. by claiming they were only about 2% of this fictitious alt right movement that apparently involves 4chin people and that those 2% racists should be shunned by humanity basically.

He's just defining this "alt right" as he goes along, problem is when he starts naming specific boards and such and then assigning properties to them that are not realistic and also claiming that they are somehow all "alt right".

Ignore it and move on with my life.

yep every hour or two like clockwork, same fucking thread.

this shit started within an hour of the drama on r/the_donald that milo was involved in, that same hour this article was published.

inquisitr.com/3517784/milo-yiannopoulos-controversy-controversial-breitbart-editor-accused-of-trying-to-scamdonald-trump-supporters-with-nimble-america-pac/

THIS IS D/C SHILLING YOU FAGGOTS.

I don't like this faggot, but I agree Cred Forumsutists should be fucking purged.

lol guess i didnt see itand decided to make a similar thread its not coordinated shilling or any shit there are always multiple threads when something like this happens i dont really give enough of a fuck to check just happy to know i got someone across the world to take the time out of their day to find a thread for a bait point kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=e8chEy9rwL4

trips dont lie
kek has spoken!

>what is he doing exactly?
getting trump elected thats what.

>ignore it
>posts about it
im dying.

lol ok

you mean by losing the christian vote?

nobody is going to vote for trump because a diseased british faggot told them to. its like expecting somebody to care about john oliver

I watched the whole fucking video and didn't see that picture. This shit is fake and gay

pro-tip

This is about the alt right
The alt right is not Cred Forums

You can't be alt right without being
A) ethno-nationalist
B) aware of the JQ

most of Cred Forums is not either of those
most of the part of Cred Forums that is, is not alt right because it simply hasn't been exposed to it or chose not to identify as it

all of the mentions of alt right in the media and even by Clinton herself were because of the alt rights media presence
Cred Forums has had pretty much zero to do with it, most of the traffic comes from therightstuff and dailystormer

WTF, I hate sodomy now

How about this? Milo should make his own dangerous faggot board where everyone who self identifies as this "alt right" can go and hang out instead of naming various boards that don't have fuck all to do with what he's talking about.

Did you catch his alt right is anti racist tirade at the end? every racial realist is now bad.

>no link
see like 1:26:00
trying reading threads before commenting

hes christian though and constantly talks about how great being christian(specifically catholic) is.
theres even a vid of him with devout christians praying for his attonement.

about 1:26:00 and it hasnt been that long since this thread started so you are blatantly lying

>hes christian though
>niggerloving faggot jew
>christian
fuck off milo. you will die on the day of the rope faggot

>By watching the anime faggots cry

he wears crosses though, if he were actually jewish hed burst into flames. checkmate

Just watch the end of video where they discuss with some other breitbart guy (i think) how to "manage" white nationalists (as if that was anything bad to be majority white in your own country).. and it turns into an anti racist tirade etc. aswell..

So tired of this faggot trying to act as if people on Cred Forums or other places are followers of him or some shit.. what he does with breitbart is his own deal, and that hillary singled him and breitbart out in her idiotic attempt to create some kind of spectre called "alt right" got nothing to do with this place, and also don't want this asshole speaking for me.

>getting trump elected?
By his dangerous faggot tour where he's creating a fictitous group called "alt right" ? Trump is getting elected quite well on his own and his supporters are massively diverse. All this faggot is doing is using the attention from msm about memes and various shit to score some easy money.

By all means if milo he wants to go after sjw do it, i think that's great but he should stop trying to frame this bullshit and trying to define it in a way he wants it to be.. which is what he's been doing..

there's all kinds of pushes, there's white nationalist push in eu because of mass migration and the demographic changes, basically europeans wanting to be majority in their own nations in the future, nothing wrong with that..

there's some that are racial realists, nothing wrong with that, there's some that are not, there's some that are anti sjw there's all kinds of shit, it's not some organized fucking movement.. more it is an organic pushback of all this bullshit manifesting itself autonomously all over..

that this faggot wants to sit and act as if he's some queenie spokesperson for a fictitious group and then naming specific boards, well he should stop doing that shit.. he's deligitimizing all these various things by saying these people are just 2% of this "alt right"..

Oh yeah and all the aforementioned are apparently supposed to relish at the opportunity to have some niggerdick loving faggot speak on their behalf as if we are his subordinates.. That's amazing.. What is it with faggots and attention seeking even when it's not even about them they try to make it as if it is..

he's even wanting to get US citizenship because he can't get out of UK fast enough apparently because of the migrants in large part but yet somehow wants to scold white nationalists for wanting to stop mass migration.. give me a fucking break.