Come on goys, take more refugees!

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Cernovich/status/777596968302325760
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ban all leafs!

Unga sounds like something an African would say

I'm honestly for this.

I try to bring quality but most leafs are fucking unbearable, ban them all.

>enriching with ficki and building by rioting and burning everything down if they don't get their gibs from raciss ass wite ppl

He needs to get JFK'd.

>a few years from now
>canada has a france style terror problem
good work

They tossed a bunch of "refugees" in Toronto and 2016 has become the most violent year in the city's history.

t. Toronto fag escaping to America.

they both do.

JUSTacuck and Hussein both need to be JKfuckingK'ed

They are sending refugees into a meat grinder just waiting to be turned on.

>ENRICHING.

HE ACTUALLY SAID IT, THE MAD MAN.

>>a few years from now
>>north america has a france style terror problem

fixed :^)

This shit makes me sick. Something needs to be done this is getting out of hand. Read the last few days of CBC articles. Treason is praised here in Canada. Please send us some help.

Oh LOOK!
It's the KEK SQUAD

You can tell trudeau was extremely happy obama talked to him, canada had a photographer waiting for this very moment so they can actually appear like a real country

Canadian radio had an interview with a retired US detective about Toronto crime.
The cop zeroes in on the strong ethnic consistency -- almost all the drugs handled by Jamaicans, violence by Muslims.
The host immediately voices her discomfort and basically says discussing this is not an option.

JFK was based though.

He needs to get William McKinley'd

Trudeau was happy Obama talked to him because he has a great big sugary boycrush on Obama.

Enrichment is getting stabbed at the mall and getting followed by a mob of Somalis calling you faggot on SCSU campus.

mobile.twitter.com/Cernovich/status/777596968302325760

Seth Richment is getting shot in the back for being a patriot.

>t. Toronto fag escaping to America.

>export liberal
>import leafservative
leafback exchange program when?

>A few years from now
>trump wins his second term based on his promise to build a wall between canada and the u.s., citing how well ot worked with the mexican wall

They're both faggots, thats why they get along.

I wonder who takes it?

I..I thought refugees go BACK home after the fighting stops

I live in the GTA and Toronto proper is a shithole, thankfully I live in a very wealthy area by the lake, barely any Muslims here.

that's why they call them """refugees""" leaf.

so you think they are just being temporarily helped, but in reality its forced multiculturalism at your expense. Enjoy your enrichment.

True. Not comparing him to JFK, the man.

>t. land of the 60%

Empty words, so empty it would challenge Lawrence Krauss's research.

This is the funny part. The Vietcong here are a good example. They supposedly came as refugees yet happily go back to Vietnam quite regularly.

Refugees are just immigrants exploiting a loophole to get into countries they would otherwise not be let into.

Yeah... he he, it's all an act of benevolence from the goodness of our heart. Oops, what's this link?

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

Damn it! It's such a lie and they keep with it so relentlessly. We're going to have to kill them all or accept their insanity, aren't we?