Mexico is white

I've been all over the US, and I've never seen a state as white as Mexico

I go there any nearly everybody was white, 1/3rd were blond hair blue eyes, the rest all had light skin and brown hair and brown/green/hazel eyes

Euro featues all over. Not like US mongrels.
And there was no BOBO the Negro monkey walking their streets

I think Mexico might end up being the last bastion of white society, It is beautiful

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89569145/#q89570334
youtube.com/shared?ci=bFle5iT5bSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds like a trap to kill unsuspecting gringos seeking refuge from President Trump.

I'm not falling for your Mexican tricks.

If that's true then it's because all the shit skins are in the USA.

Where did you go? I've been a few times and I never saw this. A few, sure, but not all over the place.

Truth. Only indio shitskins doing the hotel work errybody sees on vacation. Huge Germanic influx before/after ww2. Only shit tier messicans and centrals trying to come to US illegally, Mexico is trying to keep them out with the wall in the south. Or rally them to keep going north.

Isn't Mexico like half Native, genetically? Not for each person but overall, like if you tallied up everyone's genes in the whole country.

Did you stay at $5000 a night resorts and never leave your hotel?

yes

Hey, at least our first lady doesn't have a big black cock.

hello white brother

nice photo of white children of ceos who moved their businesses to mexico

yeahhh, no. maybe in certain interior cities, but along the border it's brown as fuck.

but then maybe they're not sending us their best?

spaniard vs half spaniard/half aztec nigger mulatto

>finds photo of Italians
>renames to mexicans.jpg

nice try Shlomo, Mexico is white

pic related is about the darkest I saw down there

White Aristocrats rule Mexico. They always have.

They send the trash up North.

I've yet to see a pic of your first lady, rest of the world.

President Fox of Mexico with a manlet actor/bodybuilder from commiefornia who really wanted a pic with a Mexican leader.

Fox is based, and he is on board with the wall now, he wants to keep these fucking Ameriniggers out of his beautiful white nation

Your president is obviously an Aryan man deliberately darkening his appearance for PR purposes

Mexicans are basically Spaniard rape babies. They have enough european blood to be considered as white as the average American imo.

It's the chilangos that are the real enemy.

You have to go back

White Hispanics exist

But not in Mexico

There's more fucking legit white hispanics in america than fucking mexico

No, the majority of mexicans are mestizo, if you think otherwise you are fucking stupid. There are white mexicans, but they are a minority and mostly part of the upper-class.

maybe southern mexico but northern mexico is not white.

No they are little brown people

t.butthurt niggers who wish Mexico would grant them citizenship

not going to happen, darkies

You're more pathetic than Argentina.
Turn off the proxy, hermano.

Lol ok Cred Forumsro
.t Texas

México is not white.

Turn off the proxy, butthurt American

>pic
if that what
>white women
look like then I'm glad to be a nigger.

ChicANO

Indeed comrade.
You're ok. Don't worry, our God Emperor won't build the wall, he just plans to use that as a bargaining chip with your (((leaders)))

Christina is no longer president my amigo.

this isn't even good bait

no I'm an Anglo Saxon subhuman

I dunno some of my family looks like op's pic and some have dark hair and brown eyes. I don't consider myself white I've only been called white by a black person cause the spain thing

As expected for a globalist, you hung out with rich people inside a guarded compound and concluded that the third world is fun.

>globalist
LOL I don't know if you read my other posts, kike

Mexico is the one who needs to keep our diversity out.
i believe in nationalism far more than you do

Y los oaxaquitos?

that must because all the actual mexicans are in California

Everything would be better if you were under our rule and you know it.

Of course Mexico has whites. Even Brazil still has some scurrying around the favelas somewhere. Mexico is a multicultural nation. There are niggers and carfuzos there too.

Only black folks in Mexico are there on vacation. Slave traders didn't have any luck with them there

But the reason they're inferior is because of their anti-human societal structure, which is a result of European masters dominating Indio slaves, whereas American success and greatness comes from the lower middle of our society. If Mexico had a middle class our Founders would recognize, it would be a paradise.

correct

You guys were pretty on the ball with your armada and conquistadores.

Bubba, you mean to say there are NO blacks of any kind in Mexico? I know they all look brown, but come on...

>Yall greasy Mexican subhuman beaners look the same!

They had one fucking job

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been deleted but the Brazilian one was.
I guess janitors truly love their burritos or something.

this, im from the south of mexico
the north (where most immigrants are from) is literal trash

i made it last night and it was deleted within 5 minutes
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89569145/#q89570334

mods almost always delete my best threads

>he stayed in tourist areas
A road trip through real Mexico will prove you throughly wrong.
t. Someone that actually did that 3 times

Girl is obviously a harnizo. The native is still present in her. Do you even know what white is? And I'm not talking about castizos, because you Mexicans will classify even 66% white Mexicans as castizos.

Nice bait, oaxaqueño. CDMX and north onwards is best Mexico

>pic
is this the guy that got cucked by trump?

There's this white blonde cardiobunnie in my gym, she legit looks like sarah gadon and wants my mestizo cock. What now, ameriblab

1.2% of the current Mexican population is considered Afro-Mexican according to the Wikipedia page on it.

>Mexicans are basically Spaniard rape babies
When will this meme stop? You do know that the Spaniards were weak ass bitches right? They couldn't even finish off the chichimeca tribe. They had to bring them gifts and befriend them. Not all Mexicans are "rape babies".

The Spaniards just integrated with the natives of Mexico. Similar like what's happening here in the USA. Blacks, brown, Asians and whites integrating.

My parents were born in Mexico. We are proud of our heritage but I'm glad we aren't still eating human hearts and sacrificing people to the sun god.

Thanks I guess

Ésto

Top-tier MILF, Mexico, not bad at all

Are you a Spaniard, a mongrel or a Moctezuma cocoa nigger?

> tfw no bean gf

I don't give a shit. If you beat other whites in their competition, then congratulations. Survival of the fittest I suppose. These NEETs here cucked themselves by playing on their computers all day complaining and doing jack shit.

Who is this bean queen?

Here you go. I think yours is better though.

I don't trust what Mexicans say with regards to race. I've had the brownest mexicans tell me they get sunburned too when they see me putting on sunscreen. I just look at them like what the fuck.

They all obsess about being white, even more than Cred Forums does. They also all want to call themselves "Americans", and for actual americans to call themselves "United Statesians" or something, because they know Mexico fucking sucks and everyone loves America.

Some model these pics are old and I think she has a kid now or something

>she has a kid now or something
she is mexican, of course she does

The spaniards so thoroughly brainwashed that country that all these centuries later they still regard their native blood as disgusting and their euro features as superior. The brownest mexicans would be insulted if you expressed aloud the fact they had a native american ancestry. It really is incredible hoe long that programming has lasted.

>The Spaniards and different tribes defeated the Aztecs

Somos América guey youtube.com/shared?ci=bFle5iT5bSU

OP is an illegal spreading his jew lies

ITT jealous Americans, worried about being less white than Mexico

This is literally the first thing you get when you google "average mexican family".

haha i love how you're actually selectively googling for white looking mexican families.

OP is a dirty mud blood spic.

>state
>Mexico
Why hasn't anyone pointed this out?

I've never seen a US state as white as Mexico, I didn't say that Mexico was a state

>Tfw make fun of mexico because ive never been happier than the 2 months i spent living in oaxaca.

thanks I've been looking for that pic

>White Hispanic
I bet you were expecting everyone to look like Speedy Gonzales.

Soon