The One True Redpill

If you as a straight white male DON'T own a GUN.

You're a bluepulled faggot.

Simple as that, there in no way to refute this.

It's true.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/20/gun-ownership-america-firearms-super-owners
luckygunner.com/rimfire/22-lr-ammo
youtube.com/watch?v=0p6_JgI7ahs
americanrifleman.org/articles/2015/7/24/east-german-makarov-a-cold-war-classic/
youtube.com/watch?v=5CpS7Q-6dnQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be filling out gun license application
>need to put down two references

well fuck. I'm only 19. who the fuck would I ask to put down as a reference for getting a shotgun? my fuckin teachers?

I'll find people. lame anyway

Yeah sorry the black market here is pretty damn expensive.

I'm a felon

Is that a Desert Eagle?

You aren't far off I guess. I'm just a beta and I know I'd probably suicide with it. So I won't buy one.

Its an ar-15

I love my CZ. No other pistol fits as well in the hand in my experience.

>being so constantly terrified that black men are gonna rape you in the anus that you collect a bunch of guns
yup that's pretty alpha OP

Don't need one. Only fair fight against me is you having one.

not sure if serious, but it says cz75 right on the barrel

This, i cant know that i wouldnt an hero one random morning before work

those gloves are not certified to operate with.

State? And just take some firearms classes and at the end ask instructor if you can use him as a reference

pfft... plebs can't /k/, obviously is an AK-47

I'd just more like to be armed before Ahmed gets here or Hillary gets into power and makes it even harder to get one. I guess those aren't exactly mutually exclusive

it's your duty to be armed, should your country need you on the Homefront.

Also nigs have started breaking into homes in my neighborhood. fuck if I'm cowering on my phone while Tyrone jacks my TV.

You put a budget on your life?

You're just poor, admit it.

Omg noob of course it's a d-eagle

when a fucking nigger enter in your house and steal everything will be pretty damn expensive too

good idea user. new joisey, so it's kinda rough here.

my pops has guns though and wants to take me for a training course before I get myself one (he's pretty based) so that works perfectly as one of them.

Not only do I own multiple guns, I own a variation of the one in the OP post.

>based Czeska Zbrojovka

I have this, am I a redpilled alpha ?

if you dont have any nfa tax stamps then youre a cuckservative

>yeehaw
>giddy up
>I'll tell you HWAT

Any Illinois fags on here with tips getting a gun licence? Is it hard?

pretty sure it's a .50 cal baby seeking PoC killer

And this for home defense since it takes way too long to reload the gun

Sweet ar-15 op

Yea IL fag here, it's not hard per say, it just takes a long ass time. As long as you don't have any felonies you should be good. If it's taking a while (2 months+) call the office up and complain and you'll probably get a response in a week or so

famas

That's what he said!

>NJ
And that's just the application to BUY, then WAIT for however fuck long they want to allow you to exercise your right.

I actually just did a similar application yesterday, but in PA it's for a License to Carry. Bet I get mine well before you do.

Yea, because it's hard for you to get any other gun

Anyone here a FIREARM SUPER-OWNER?

>own a Glock 30 and a .357 Magnum Revolver

Am I redpilled?

Thanks. I'm getting to the certain age where there is enough income for a fire arm.

Do you guys even own guns?

it'll work

have a dagger/combat knife for backup though

That's what they did in the old days with percussion muzzle loaders

What happened?

no doubt, user. rural/non urban PA seems pretty based, I might move out there after college

its a Nodachi C4 how do you fucking exist you cuck

HNNNGGGG

Its kinda hard to get an handgun but easy to get a shotgun so I will probably buy one soon.

fbi plz go

>What happened?
Got caught up in some bullshit, obviously.

>tfw

Well anyone who frequents /k/ knows that's a FAMAS

I hate commies. Find yourself a better state or even better make New Jersey great again.

Murica

My Sphinx SDP saved me from getting raped. Everyone should own a gun and get a CCW permit!

same here

no gun for 10 years, im about 8 years in

Your gun "collection" of shitty milsurp Mosins is worth less than an AR-15, which is one essential to any gun collection. You're not impressing anyone.

As long as you powder, cap, and ball for it, then sure. Simple fact is that people haven't developed an immunity to high velocity chunks of lead over the last 150 years, and 6 (or 5) shots is way the hell better than zero.

I really like guns and I know a lot about them

But I'm really depressed and afraid if I buy a gun I'll kill myself with it because of how easy it'd be

>literally impossible to get a gun in my situation.

>His entire collection is just a bunch of fucking Nuggets
Why?

Move to Wales or somewhere else rural.

Don't you guys just need to join a shooting club and pass an exam every year?

He's a NEET

Ruger SR9C/40C (I own the 40C) is one of the few guns I own that feels right as rain in the hand. I hate that it has all this safety bullshit and don't use for my daily carry ever. Kahr PM45 all the way. I do however use it at the range or just hold it for giggles. Just something about the gun stock no special grips or anything that just feels good.

What?

>Got caught up in some bullshit
>Got caught up in
Way to take responsibility, nigger.

>'Dude Weed' teenager the post

Why? I live in a nice white neighborhood with nice white neighbors, we mutually trust and respect one another and the only gun owners in our neighborhood are sports shooters who are into skeet shooting and marksmanship.
By your logic the most "redpilled" places are high crime black neighborhoods, where gun ownership is high.

>can easily own a gun
>too expensive, crime rate doesn't really warrant it
Living in the safest country in Europe sucks.

That being said, a felony for weed is pretty strict.

Poland is 22 in the world and not even close to the safest country in Europe you stupid cuck.

Guns are a useless waste of money for 99% of the people who buy them.

Proof: We get threads like this daily. They are made by bored gun-owners who have nothing better to do with their guns than attempt to emasculate people who do not waste money on guns.

Literally useless hunks of metal unless you live in the ghetto. Prove me wrong.

on his way to church after volunteering at the center for abused elderly puppies. found bag of cocaine by a school for the blind, was about to turn it in when....

Alligators breaking into my backyard even house to get at the dog.

This. I'm never going to be part of a death squad, there will be no day of the rope and if there is, a designated few will acrry it out and not average private citizens. I'm not anti-gun ownership, I just don't need one and I'm not stupid enough to pretend it's a necessity.
I live in a white neighborhood and my future kids will go to a white school, and (gasp) there is almost no crime out here.

Your a fucking idiot, my man. I would likely be dead or permanently traumatized without my carry weapon.

>living in a commie state

Stop hanging around felons and other miscreants, user. You're like one of those stupid whores who gets drunk around horny guys and then complains about getting groped or raped.

I go one at least one major trip every year where I travel across the country. Conceal carry or having a firearm is a necessity as you're unfamiliar with the areas you travel through. Easy way to be victimized. Unlikely event but there is an increased risk.

>not an Albion
pleb plz go

I own a .22 remington and a 30-30 marlin. But I inherited them and have never fired a gun. Am I redpilled?

I inherited a couple fast food franchises from my dad. Manager at one of my restaurants called in sick and I told him I'd fill for him.

Well, I left at 7pm, start walking to my car, and in the parking garage are a pack of urban apes. They started running at me, but I'm a 5'6 woman so no chance of escape. But luckily I had recently started carrying, so low and behold, even a nigger runs away when looking down the barrel of a gun.

Yoy never know where you might end up in yhe course of the day or what curveballs life may throw at you. It's best to be prepared.

Yes.

The M&P Shield is the GREATEST ccw hands down.

Do you live in a black neighborhood? Making a plan to get the fuck away from areas where shitskins congregate is a much more effective investment for your safety and livelihood than carrying a piece and hoping things turn out for the best when you're in a situation where the violence has escalated high enough to warrant drawing a lethal weapon.
I used to live in a ghetto neighborhood full of blacks and cholos, now I live in a neighborhood full of whites sprinkled with educated/high earning asians who have culturally assimilated American children. I went from being on edge every day to appreciating and trusting all my neighbors.
Seriosuly just avoid low-lives for a year and you'll finally understand why so many people don't see a gun as a utility.

>Czeska

I'm good with my current CC, but yeah, I know shield owners and they all seem to enjoy them. Though I have heard stories of the safety breaking.

>when you use your gun as paperweight and to LARP with your fellow dying whites until your country's nonwhite population reaches Rhodesia levels and it's time for you and your family to be raped to death so you finally get the chance to use your gun but on yourself because the diabetus from all the corn syrup has made you go blind decades earlier

So, i'm 20 and live with my parents. We have a gun (a Smith & Wesson model 32) and a box of bullets in a safe. Thing is, the gun was my grandfather's and it's illegal to own a gun down here. The thing hasn't been touched in years, it's fucking loaded inside the safe and all dirty. I've always had an interest in firearms and i really want to unload the thing and give it a good cleaning but my mother insists that i'll blow my own brains out trying it. What should i do? Keep in mind that i have no way to acess the safe without the key that she keeps hidden somewhere.

>not the shadow

fucking poorfag

And what if I'm a straight Hispanic male that legally owns a firearm?

all the things say... so many ways to troll.

I think I'm short circuiting.

La Raza agent

No, I live in Napa county, commiefornia. Pic related.

However, I grew up in Oakland, which is filled to the brim with niggers, and is one of the few counties in this god awful state that wont under any circumstance issue CC permits.

I had multiple friends who were sexually assaulted in high school. Getting away from the brown has really helped my quality of life, but, I still carry, just in case.

Here's the twist:
My wife is a white Australian.

What have I done to you, leaf?

Cheeky La Raza agent with bush hat.

It's all online now, takes five minutes to fill out and about 20-40 days to receive in the mail. It'll cost 11 bucks though.

Couldn't fit anymore memes into your post?

Being bluepilled is having the gun, but being too shit scared to actually use it anywhere except the range. I'm not necessarily saying you are, but the majority of gun owners in America are because if they weren't, BLM wouldn't be literally slaughtering people in the street and a known traitorous, corrupt piece of shit who can't think for herself and gets advice from someone who is known to have ties to Islamic terrorist organisations wouldn't be in the running to be POTUS. Therefore it's safe to say that whether someone has the gun or not doesn't indicate someone being bluepilled. However owning one, only to use it as a delusional comfort blanket is not only bluepilled, but also cucked beyond belief.

Pretty accurate user.

> don't have the money to buy a gun

Guess I'm blue pilled

Thanks for clearing that up faggot

I thought the Jews controlling every step of that would be better as subtext.

I have the 9E, agree about the ergonomics. I removed the magazine disconnect on mine and don't mind a manual safety so it's pretty ideal for me. Under the pillow as my HD gun.

don't have the time to pick up shooting as a hobby (and also join and be active in a shooting club) nor do I want to become a hunter.

So no gunz for me

>>Polish delusion

>le famas meme
newfag pls go

and that is exactly why your wifes children will be speaking arabic

You can get a collector's permit in Germany easily. Only problem is you can only have ammunition stores separately from your guns under that permit.

You don't actually have to be a hunter dude you just need to have the license

>filling out gun license application
and what communist shit hole are you posting from

Lots of hispanics here so I'm hip.

What are you on about m8?

Poland is definitely not the safest country in Europe.

>> collectors permit

Right.
and the only guns you are allowed to own and purchase on that were destroyed so that you can't shoot them ever again (literally filling up parts of them with cement).

I live in a rural all white area too, but there's still breakins and home invasions. The next town over has a yearly carnival and a road that leads to Chicago goes through town and both attract undesirables. There's been drug related home invasions on my own street and I've caught a burglar in my garage before too, he fucked right off when he saw the gun.

JAJAJA mi hombre de los Estados Unidos, bueno chiste!

It's not even that bad in CA. References? Jesus.

>being redpilled means running around murdering everyone
>wew

its a Dessert engles

You need to pass a lot of classes before you're even allowed to get a license and you do only keep it if you actually go hunting..

In addition, if your bullets aren't black you are blue ...pilled.

>NJ

I'm so sorry user.

I don't think I can because I'm a medicinal cannabis patient. It expires every year and you have to renew. Can I let it expire or buy a gun or am I fucked for life?

Can I just buy one at a gun show?

I've never held a gun.

Unless wrongly convicted, criminal scum should be gassed

Wow, that's fucking shit. I thought anything made before 1945 or something didnt have to be cemented. The 1911 for example is a great gun.

>gun license application
The fuck kinda bullshit is that ? New York or Jersey? None of that horseshit here here in Kentucky. Well we have lots of horseshit but you sure as fuck need no license to own a firearm.

sorry peru, i dont speak lawnmower

>dad has all the guns I would ever need/want
>don't know what I would even buy

I'm in a tough situation

God damn that burger mac looks delicious

Soon you will.

>multiple moist nuggets

For what purpose

The nugget is easily one of the worst milsurps in existence. Why the fuck would you want more than one?

I have a mossberg 500 and a savage .17 bolt action
Not much but it's something

Please pretty please I need my pretty purple plum pepe

Believe it or not, even nigger have cars

not in maine

I think you can own black powder muskets. Better than nothing.

i own a few toys, a few tools, and a few oddities.

red pill?
blue pill?
black pill?

me? No pill.

>tfw all i have is a .22 and a 16 gauge

Is that the Australian gun confiscation in your pic?

Poor bastards.

So why don't you give me one, fag?

My license is in the mail. Going to buy my first firearm November 9th.

Looks like it's got golden playdough molded on it

>asserting the subjective as objective
>asking people to dispute something subjective
You are more of a faggot than I am, and I'm gay.

.22 is the most widely used carry/self-defense ammo carried by citizens in the US. It's not the best by a long shot, but its still a projectile traveling at 1400+ fps. One nice thing about it is that new shooters aren't gonna flinch when they fire it, so their chances of missing will go down pretty drastically.

10x better than being a nogun

ruger 10/22 and stevens coach gun?

pine does tend to look weird when taken with a potato phone, if i used a better camera you might be able to see the grain.

and several more rifles

It is. I love it here.

Just make sure you're not in a "city of the first class." (Philly is the only one)

>1 post by this ID
seriously what the fuck, mods? ban these fucktards...

I stabbed a nigger in the stomach with a ballpoint once. Ballpoints can be weapons also.

tfw no freedom and live in basically an authoritarian regime

America pls annex us, we're basically your mini me anyway

/k/ here.
According to federal laws Blackpowder is unregulated.
You can literally own a cannon without a license here in the U.S.

> 3% of americans own more than 8 guns
ha ha ha ha ha

~3% will ADMIT they own more than 8 guns

seriously, you east coast faggots a re screwing up our demographics though.

git out and git you sum guns.

I was talking to a tour guide who was hasguns on hamilton island. He said that Western Australia had way tighter gun laws than Queensland. Why? Isnt West Australia really rural?

> all those nuggets
> pretending they count as more than 1 gun of dubious value

My fellow Wisconsinite

I'm a colossal faggot and I have a CCW. You have absolutely no excuse to have one yourself if a fairy man is more comfortable using a gun than you.

>"""""Pistol"""""
Fucking gun laws.

Veteran here. I don't own a gun YET. I never thought I needed one until recently, especially with the attempt to ban medical cannabis card holders from attaining a gun permit. I'm an independent so your logic is flawed.

I sold cocaine for nearly a decade.

I don't see how taking advantage of weak-willed humans' degeneracy is in any way a bad thing

I didn't sell to children and I didn't sell to mothers with kids.

>inb4 nigger
>inb4 kike

Born in new brunswick

Mom is French, Dad is English

I watch rebel media

I own a MAGA hat.

I'm a homosexual Canadian gun owner that is a dominant bottom and sits on his boy friend's face.

I own a fursuit

My fursona is a Deer

I think immigration should be screened very thoroughly for sand niggers to support our Canadian values.

I dropped out of high school but work for the government

Judge me niggers.

read file name.

>Garands, SVT 40s, and even a G43

this picture makes me fucking cry.

that's was a real holocaust aussie need to pay

i was a berniebro communist 6 months ago. I'm full on red pill now and want to buy my first gun. What's available in the $350 price range?

>Born in new brunswick
so am i
>Mom is French, Dad is English
both french
>I watch rebel media
ditto
>I own a MAGA hat.
got one made at lids
>I'm a homo..
fucking kys you degenerate

you must be from the north

>work for the government
of course you do

that's not how you go about buying a gun, darlin'. What you have to know first is what you want it for.

>home defense
>personal defense
>personal defense concealable
>target shooting
>fuck yeah, look at this baby
>hunting
>collecting

Start there, and then we can narrow down for your budget

nothing, don't cheap out on your weapon boy it could save your life

Tbh Bernie the burner had more of chance then Hilary Clit.

If I was a yankee i'd vote trump anyways.

i just want to put lead down range. so i guess what ever fires cheap available ammo

>Needing a license
>Needing references

Hahaha cuck

damn, now i want hamburger helper you faggot.

Anything in .22 LR. It's a great round for just practicing with and getting used to guns.

ruger 10/22

>not 21 yet so no concealed carry permit
>not 21 yet so can't buy a handgun
>don't have enough money to drop $200+ on a gun and ammo
>don't have time to go to a range and become proficient
>don't have enough money for said range time and ammo

You wot m8

Women are gross and retarded man, i'm sorry.

If you ever get the chance to get a vote to legalize gassing homo degenerates like me, ill vote yes for you user :(

good gun, but this is better faggot

sig sauger p938

Because it's like Pokémon. You gotta catch them all. Here's my best nugget, an authentic PU.

>gun license
Don't even joke about that, user.

8 is a lot? Before or after the boating accident?

>I'm_Still_Poor.txt

and I'm 19, faggot, I can't legally own a handgun in Trashiefornia.

But duh, concealed carry is pretty wurf

>Over paying for a gun with a company founded by euro poors.

please.

how much does the ammo cost?

It is a very real nightmare.

A very very real nightmare, and its been closer then ever.

I've been living the nightmare all my life user

This was my town- no crime, the two cops worked daytimes only. till HUD built an apartment complex and moved in illegal immigrants.

Instant crime wave. Now the police have to be around the clock, everyone locks their doors and there are two new gun shops in 5 miles.

It can happen anywhere.

500 rounds for $50

usually cheaper

luckygunner.com/rimfire/22-lr-ammo

Like... $0.02 to $0.03 a round. You can buy a 500 box of them for like 20$. It doesn't even have to be good ammo, just cheap.

Compare that with 9mm pistols which are about $0.12 or 5.56, which is $0.25. Nearly everyone that shoot guns started with a .22.

sig makes guns in mens sized too nigger

thanks for the help, i think ill make time to stop by the local gun store

That just sucks.
Also sucks that Leafland has the guns us burgers want.
Guess all we can do is vote right and work for the better tomorrow.

Remington Speedmaster and an old Beretta

I live in a white area but not a rural one lmao. Trust me, home invasions aren't a concern to me.

>hamburger helper
>beer
>reds
>AR

I love this country so fucking much

why do you own so many poverty rifles?

more like if u dont lift faggot
nothing can replace the blood, pain and iron

>live in NY
>can't own a proper AR
>can't own an AK in any usable form
>can't own a FAL
>can't own a G3 clone
>can't own a pistol without an impossible to get license
>can't own a SBR

Why even live? I have an SKS but I'm too weak to hold it for long periods making it a shit SHTF gun for me.

Fuck off cucklet

>gun license application
I am not well versed in commie moonspeak can somebody translate what this means?

>but I'm too weak to hold it for long periods
SKS can be innawoods or innaSHTF scenario. Like me, you just need to get muscle.

I have 18 rifles and 4 handguns. Theres just something addicting about collecting mosins.

>implying I'm not ready for the happening

I also have a 10/22, my first ever gun. One of the screws on top is completely stripped and I can't get it out, and in the process of attempting to get it out I scratched the fuck out of the top of the receiver. I know it's a cheap throwaway gun but now I don't like to even look at it, especially since I still can't get that fucking screw out so I can put a tech sight on or something.

Yes I know... I'm really not properly preparing for the happening. Only just started to get what guns I can get in NY, but not even begun working on not being a weak fatass, or having other essential supplies.

That's the slide not the barrel you foolish pendecko

>buying a garbage rod instead of an SKS
What the fuck are you doing?!

>Jew York

>implying

Cool shotgun.

Most U.S. Federal gun control legislation has been written, introduced, and sponsored by Jewish Congressmen and Jewish Senators.

I'm also a felon

oh well I guess

the fuck you do?

There you go

are you retarded? it's obviously a Mosin Nagant.

And you call yourself a /k/ommando

thanks

Live in illinois... oh well...

Move. But don't move here, FIB.

There's value in being grandpa's gun, and even a slight value as a self-defense piece, but your revolver is loaded in the even weaker 38 S&W instead of the barely acceptable 38 Special (when loaded with the pictured "FBI load"). Seriously dude, get yourself a gun that's yours, even an antique or cap and ball black powder if serious laws keep you from obtaining modern firearms. Most countries have little to no restrictions on certain antiques or calibers, up to you to find a match that won't put you in prison, maybe local jail for an afternoon with a misdemeanor is worth your life though.

Western Australia is like a secret police state. I don't know how it happened but things like guns and fishing are heavily over-regulated in WA. Probably because of the massive majority of the state who live in the southwest corner.
The individual people in rural areas are relatively pro-gun, but the state as a whole has the tightest gun control laws for the average idiot in the entire country.

Our laws are supposed to be uniform but every state and territory is different, each place has it's own 'thing' that it has over other states and something shit.

a 1943 win 94, and Remington 870, and an honor guard for CCW. Looking at buying an XPR for hunting, and some guy is trying to sell me an FN 5-7 mk2.
so yes.

you are technically allowed to own and operate "curio" firearms in most states. look into a pre 1964 win 94 or the like. Any weapon over 75 years old could fit the bill.

Slavshit, a shotgun, garand, and I believe a mini-14. Still nobody is impressed.

I love my 238. I don't think I could ever love another pocket pistol.

Show me your gats m8

Wow nice assault clip

bump for truth

>Going to buy my first firearm

Best thing I've heard that leafs can own is a VZ58 or an SKS. Also, I think you guys can still get surplus Chinese 7.62. Anyway, those would be my choices if I found myself in Canada.

Sweet camouflaged case you have there.

I'm a bit of a peace freak as well.

Planning on a Ruger 10/22 takedown. Practical, reliable, cheap/plentiful ammo.

Some pretty sweet SKS models out there but I need to start small. Money could be tight soon but I'll get more as I go. Would love a lever action at some point. Wild west style.

It was a sad day when I lost all my guns when our hunting boat sank. It was a good boat, my friend named it "honeypot".

Guns kill people so no. Ill stick with my nerf pistol

Who needs guns when you have the power of a god.

>railed gas block
>quad rail
>nigger-tier scope mount

Wew

>Ruger 10/22 takedown. Practical, reliable, cheap/plentiful ammo.

It sounds like you've got your head on right about this. The 10/22 is a all of that and a ton of fun. Can confirm. Also, I don't think there's another rifle out there with more aftermarket part support making them a lot of fun to tinker with as well.

A lever action is on my want list as well, and it would be higher on the list if mag limits were an issue. I was interested in something in .357(or .44) for cheap ammo and for caliber consolidation with revolvers. The Winchesters and old Marlins with octagon barrel really make me think.

>obligatory gun thread pic

Says a fucking leaf.

9mm, Full metal Frame, More accurate than your full size bitch.

>CZ 75

my absolute nigga

>tfw south florida

end it

i'm going to buy a glock 19 (maybe a 17) tomorrow.

i'm an unarmed security guard, and hope to get my armed license soon. i can go from making $10/hr to a whopping $13!

also need to take a shit ton of other training courses: managing aggressive behavior (MOAB), concealed carry license, etc.

it's gonna be about $1,000 just to work a $13/hr post. oh well.

>Cant tell the difference between a mini 14 and a 10/22

Guns are expensive, l'm a poor college fag

Im planning on saving for one, should have enough for a cheap sidearm by sometime in november

Do you fags have any reccomendations for reliable american made pistols that shoot .45 or similarly high caliber around the $500-$700?

I'd ask /k/ but im not all that familiar with guns and I dont want to look like a fool.

1911 master race checking in.

>Springfield Armory Range Officer, 9mm

On top of the fact that my mother lives in a white neighborhood and hates guns
They don't exactly allow guns in my dorm, so instead of buying some cheap garbage, l'll wait til l have money to buy something nice

Always go for quality. It costs more, but you do get what you pay for in this case.

Rock Island Armory 1911s run about $400 and are damn good for the money. Spend the rest of your budget on ammo.

thanks mate, I was actually looking at the sig P226 and the 1911 and found a store nearby that carries a few really nice ones. I'll look up some of these and compare.

I can't conceal carry so the only chance I'd get to use a gun is if a nig breaks into my house.

I did set aside some budget for ammo, maybe I can splurge and get a case or a holster also. the next step after buying the gun will be getting the CCP

Omfg im laughing so hard right now

>NJ
>Not just putting down family friends

I put down two old friends of my parents. My friends are degenerates, couldn't put them down

>Born in new brunswick
Burn in skacheewan

>Mom is French, Dad is English
Mostly slav and mongol may be part nigger and/or jew.

>I watch rebel media
I watch pol

>I own a MAGA hat.
own a machete for home defense

>I'm a homosexual Canadian gun owner that is a dominant bottom and sits on his boy friend's face.
I bone hippie chicks and act rascist around them and they think its cute.

>I own a fursuit
I own a car

>My fursona is a Deer
I say rape alot

>I think immigration should be screened very thoroughly for sand niggers to support our Canadian values.
Ditto

>I dropped out of high school but work for the government
Graduated, work for a crown

>Judge me niggers.
you are a niggers

Vagina powerrr. Dick extending cowardly powerrr so I don't need to see the messes I make

>useless hunks of metal

Hunting you fucking faggot

A pack of wild nigger might not break in any time in my life but I can kill deer and bears and eat them.

>$300 to apply for license
>$500-800 to buy a few starter guns to play with
>$300 for crate of surplus ammo
>$300 for range membership

>have arbitrary weapons classifications, can't take handguns or AR-15s into the woods
>magazine restrictions
>guns banned because they look scary
>can only shoot on crown land or on range
>can't conceal carry
>don't bother with home defense unless you want to be crucified in courts for a decade

I wish I was American.

What if I want a gun but haven't gottena round to it

>a fucking 9 pack of nuggets from mcdonalds

Worst combo I've ever seen please tell me these aren't your only guns

hickock45 here

it's a total of 200 for the license and only takes a day of class, you can get an SKS for another $200 easily, and you don't need a range you can shoot on any crown land

>been sent to psychiatric hospitals on multiple occasions for homosidal and suicidal actions
>can still pass a background check in liberal MD for a .22 or any other rifle
>hell, maybe if I jump through the hoops, I could get a handgun to off a couple a people before I shoot myself
I choose not to own a gun. You have a small penis OP
>archery is based

Watch JoergSprave on YouTube. Make your own weapon out of plumbing materials.

>implying the SKS isn't complete shit
>not owning the right arm of the free world

Why would i need one?

>fucked in the head
>suicidal fag
>le small penis meme

you're a joke user

Is that a P01?

I don't have my FID yet. Sue me faggot. It'll happen on my own time.

>kid on the internet said im not a real man without a gun

Oh no! Better get one.

You've stumbled upon the Bob Ross of guns.

youtube.com/watch?v=0p6_JgI7ahs

Life is good.

Is my dick big enough yet?

>couldn't make it in his own country.

>hickock45 will never be your grandpa

>gun license application
Jesus Christ

keep the hood safe H

Not going to lie I have a small bushel of nuggets myself, but why the fuck would you ever want that many of those pieces of shit?

I live in a white neighborhood. I don't need a gun.

>SKS with non-original mag
is this a good idea?

no. Jam-o-matic, cant load more than 11 shots or it won't even chamber the next round. It didn't come with the original mag though, and the SKS is a shitty gun anyways so I never spent the $30 to buy a new one

>and the SKS is a shitty gun anyways
o-okay

>thinking you can protect yourself from group of dindus in full chimpout

I will one day. The house I live in does have a gun tho. I just don't own it. I'm also a poor fag. Right now I need to work and go to college. Then I'll get a good k selection.

It's definitely not great, but it's under $200 in Canada so to us it's a great gun. From what I understand it's closer to 400 in America so there's definitely better you can get for that price

Wait til some dirty hippie wants to play some sweet jams on your guitar and opens up that case....

Bad news bears.

thanks car doggo

Nh resident here. I put my dad and a friend from high school I still keep in touch with

SKS does what its intended to do. What better justice is there than killing commies with a commie weapon?

I own 2, but want to get at least 2 more. What is Cred Forums's opinion on the SOCOM II? Thinking about picking up one, as well as a suppressor.

retarded. M1A is going to be one of the more finicky 308 battle rifles out there. A PTR-91 is probably going to give you the best bang for your buck, followed by an FAL. Both are available in 16" variations. Be warned, 308 was designed for a 20" barrel, and will be anemic as well as extremely fucking loud from a shorter barrel. A suppressor will be expensive and not particularly effective on a rifle like that.

More American's died from SKS's than any other firearm during the Vietnam conflict.

Whoa, nice ancap meme

thanks car doggo

I do not need a gun. I can kill you with a spoon if there is a need for that

Thanks bud.

East German Makarovs FTW

40+ years in active production is good enough for me. Plus 9x18 rounds are showing up again - $12 for a box of 50 steel rounds.

americanrifleman.org/articles/2015/7/24/east-german-makarov-a-cold-war-classic/

>tfw you hold the gun of your firmer enemy and say to yourself: 'Here's proof that we won the fucking Cold War!'

thanks car doggo

Thanks car doggo
You remind me of my old doxie, Tobias "Toby", you will be missed little long ween

if you want it though, then get it. I'm just talking about practicality. I own plenty of guns that are impractical but are stupid and fun.

Stupid and fun is actually kind of my thing.
Get it if you want it. If you want a SOCOM II and get a PTR-91 because its "better" but you really wanted the SOCOM, you'll always be bitter.

Good old chin weld

We have literal horseshit. And cow shit. Still better than liberal bullshit

Lambright calls out the jews 1:06

youtube.com/watch?v=5CpS7Q-6dnQ

wew fucking bizarre, I was just thinking "I really really need to buy a gun"

I'll do it OP. I'm quitting being a dude weed lmao degenerate and instead of spending 250 dollars on weed I'll save it and spend it on a gun.

What's a good, reliable starter handgun for under $600?