95% European of better only ITT

Post your face when your 23andMe comes back and says your 99.8% Germanic, Northwestern European. (pic related)

You have no idea how stoked I am right about this. I'm pretty sure I've been chosen by Odin to lead the 4th Reich in the Final Race War. Furthermore I now know where my 130+ IQ, non-cucked political views, and penchant for violence against sub-humans comes from.

Tell me losers... What's it like being confused mixed-race mongrels whose pathetic stature and weak mind keeps you from accomplishing great things?

Other urls found in this thread:

madlab.ca/story/athletigen-a-future-tool-in-training/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I've been chosen by Odin to lead the 4th Reich

Then why do you spend your time shitposting on Cred Forums. Hitler despised wasting time. Do something usefull.

I'm 95% European and 5% West Asian according to AncestryDNA.

>96.7% Germanic
But it's no surprise since I'm a second gen German immigrant.

I don't spend much time here. Busy collecting resources for the final fight. But I had to share the good news with someone.

It's odd...But my friends who've had this done also tend to be very masculine the more Germanic DNA they have, where the mongrels tend to be more like beta numale/Elliot Rodgers types.

I have no idea why Germany is as cucked as it is now. I never have those feelings of sympathy for shitskins or niggers. Usually I'm revolted by everything they do.

I've never liked Jews either, long before I even understand them. Unfortunately antisemitism wasn't on the report.

>me
>I
>myself
Just poke your asshole already.

Because part of the plan to rebuild Germany after the war was to domesticate it. Schools had classes like "guilt" and the history lessons had nothing but the eternal German guilt as topic. Generations of self hating cucks emerged teaching their own children even more self hatred. That´s why. Thanks for rebuildung our homes tho.

Quiet untermensch. There's no place for your sub-human whining here. This is an elitist thread.

Yes mr wuz

Post your face, censor it if you want but show us your jawline, eyes, and hair bruv

>mfw non red heads act as though they are white

monkeys>blacks>whites>red heads

whats it like for your skin to turn shit colored from bring in the sun?

cant deny evolution non gingers on suicide watch

99.5 percent European reporting in. Damn the Mongols for rapping my great great great great great great great great great great grandma and giving me a drop of Asian blood

You had no decision in you genetics, have no proof of this 99.8% result, and you'll lead nothing.

Get a job, degenerate.

Fuck off, we all know that Slavs have a purer set of genetics.

I always hear this answer. So explain to me why white men sat around and let this happen for the last 65+ years without any sort of counter-attack or fight to stop it?

Did it never occur to any of you to open a private school, start writing and selling textbooks, create tutoring programs etc?

It's hard for me to relate to a lot of people. What comes easily to me, seems to be a huge struggle for most others.

I find it both fascinating and repulsive listening to other inferior white men whine about politics. They'll deconstruct everything with endless analysis of the minutiae, yet none of them has the intelligence or fortitude to offer solutions, let alone the discipline to act on implement said solutions.

I've come to the conclusion that I need to stop listening to the mewling of inferior males and lead them by example, or by force (if necessary).

99.7% reporting in with 96.3% North Western European.
>mfw

>tfw 99.99% European derived
but
>like 4% Ashkenazi

Sorry Chaim Shekelberg, FBI Agent. That isn't going to happen.

if that .2% is non-European you aren't white

actual pure white here

I know that feel. That 0.2% Asiatic blood really hurts. My IQ would have been over 150 without that inferior DNA.

*99.7% European with
wew

5% Caucasus Nice try Turkroach you'll never be white.

I see that Asian DNA

Caucasians are white you idiots

>grandparents flee germany during war
>refuse to ever speak about germany to my mom
>die before I can talk to them
>mfw 40% Ashkenazi master race

I'm not dumb enough to share that level of detail on a Singaporean Cartoon Illustration Meme Board.

See attached. Mine looks like this except that I'm 99.8% German. Fucking amazing really. I need to start fucking hordes of German women and re-build the Reich.

>super male vitality

he's a big guy

Fuck yeah. That's what you like like when you're a real European who drinks filtered water without all the (((fluoride))) in it.

No they are as white as shit skins. Don't feel bad I have .5 shit skin in me.

Hi james

Gealic, Celtic, and Germanic ancestry here

EUROPA

Iranians = Aryans

Snowniggers not welcome

Funny how white men get triggered into total silence when confronted with the realities of their sloth, inability for strategic planning, and cowardice.

Easily the best post in this thread with zero replies. It's why I don't come here often and tend to stay on Voat.

That was from Google image search. I'm not James. Learn to read.

I heard that's why there is so much war in the Middle East. The Jews are trying to kill the pure aryan people of that reason. Sickening really.

Remind you of anyone?

0.1 nigger
>ONE FUCKING DROP
get the fuck OUT shitskin
OUT OUT OUT!!!

I'm adding a new condition to this thread: If you have a Sickle Cell Anemia variant you are not welcome here.

That is a clear sign you are a nigger despite outward appearances that may indicate otherwise.

Exactly, the (((media))) always wants to start shit with Iran but they LOVE sandnigger saudis

Says the utter moron who posts on Cred Forums about his *great future accomplishments*.

Doers do, talkers talk and you just type because you too weak, stupid and lame to do either.

Be proud to be inbred as fuck, thats all purity really is....

>Did it never occur to any of you to open a private school, start writing and selling textbooks, create tutoring programs etc?

how can germans even do something for their country if your fucking king-nigger is fucking up the entire world.

Everything germans do for germany is automatically nazism or trying to kill other 6 gorillions of poor and innocent jewish paceful chosen people.

You amerifats are the reason why the world is fucked up, you and your jewish-controlled presidents.

>inb4 chilean spic

atleast im not ruled by a fucking chimpancee

God fucking damn you're retarded. It's hard for me to communicate at your low level. That ISN'T my 23andMe. I said I wasn't going to post it here. I alluded to mine being the same as that one except that I'm German not British and Irish.

>Iranians = Aryans
No. Iranians = Aryans + subhuman shitskins that lived in the region that is now Iran. Same with India. Northern India had a higher influx of Aryans and therefore are noticeably lighter skinned, have a higher frequency of light eyes and hair, are taller on average, and are historically part of the Brahmin upper caste of Indian society.

>implying I read your post

The Jews have yet to slaughter the North Indian aryans. They have been working on the middle eastern ones for the better part of 70 years to trick you into thinking they don't exist.

All I hear is whining and cowardice from you. It's disgusting. I hear the same from so many pathetic white men. I'll say this now: when it's time to lead I'll do my part and I expect you to follow. Those who want to sit on the sidelines with what is coming will have a date with a firing squad when the dust settles. I intend to purge beta and numale DNA from the white race once and for all.

>how can germans even do something for their country if your fucking king-nigger is fucking up the entire world.

Fucking easy: stop following the fucking rules and start small. Write a textbook and go sell it. In your textbook should be non-cucked course material. Don't worry, Obama's SS isn't going to come beat down your door. Once you have one textbook, get more people to write more of them and build a business around it. Build schools. Do what needs to be done. What? You think you're not going to have pushback and have to fight? Of course you are. Stop being such a fucking PUSSY.

>Everything germans do for germany is automatically nazism or trying to kill other 6 gorillions of poor and innocent jewish paceful chosen people.

So fucking what? Do it anyways. Illegally immigrate to the U.S. and pop out some kids. Start a movie company and start creating redpills for billions.

>You amerifats are the reason why the world is fucked up, you and your jewish-controlled presidents.

Wrong. It's because white men are too cowardly and too stupid (broadly speaking) to get off their asses and do anything about it. Listen to ANY right-leaning politic news source or discussion and you'll hear the same thing: it's always someone else's fault. No white men ever have a plan. That is the real problems. Not the 1% of the world that is Jewish.

You are KANGZ level retarded. I understand completely that people in that area of the world have partial Aryan descent and that of course the kikes would like them gone, but your defense of them is on par with saying we should call the Ashkenazis Aryan because they too possess such ancestry.

Not retarded. Just so red pilled I think I might have o.d.

>Write a textbook and go sell it.

Like those german investigators who are in jail for denying the holohoax, right?

>So fucking what?

how are you suposed to do something if you are in jail?

>Wrong. It's because white men are too cowardly and too stupid (broadly speaking) to get off their asses and do anything about it.

Last time white people did something (NS Germany) you guys allied with kikes and slavic sub-humans and fucked the most based and beautiful white country in world.

who would want to do something looking at what happen to Germany? I don't want my country fucked and our women raped by subhumans, i guess white people think the same.

You guys got the oportunity, you listened that motherfucker FDR instead Hitler, now you got what you deserved, you asked for it. Enjoy your Obongo.

According to my family's word of mouth I'm -

Father's side - "French Canadian with a little bit of Irish."

Maternal Grandfather - "100% French Canadian"

Maternal Grandmother - "Half Ukrainian, the other half Irish with a little bit of French and English."

And..... Every single person who meets me thinks I'm Hispanic or middle eastern. Brown eyes, Dark brown hair, dark olive complexion.

Should I just emigrate to Argentina?

One upside I suppose, I've traveled through Latin America and the middle east and no one gave me a second look unless I opened my mouth and tried to speak.

>Just so red pilled I think I might have o.d.

Also, get on my level.

Italian, Jew, Anglo, German

That's why i won't take the test. I'd kill my self if i turned out to have kike blood.

>Jew

>0.1% Sub-Saharan African
>"Every single person who meets me thinks I'm Hispanic or middle eastern. Brown eyes, Dark brown hair, dark olive complexion."
Congratulations. You're a nigger.

>being dumb enough to give your DNA to a company controlled by Zuckerberg

Sure is master race

>giving your DNA to (((23andMe)))

>giving your DNA to corporations
Nah no thanks I'm not an eternal cuck.

>Goy
>Spic

Lmaoing at your life

I already knew 2bh

Even if i were the most nigger person in this world is better than being a Jew.-

Also:
>jew
>ruled by an ape

kek

>giv-
Welp.

You're gullible fucktards if you handed over your DNA to (((them))).

I'm not gonna lie, ever since they invaded us I started "liking" people like you.

how do you measure your race stats like that?

>being anything less than 100% European

>how do you measure your race stats like that?
What?

I don't fucking care. I'll be surrounded by my RWDS warriors long before the Jews come for me. I knew what I was doing and I knew the consequences. The only path is forward.

let me guess, I have to do an DNA test or something to find out

Great job man, really fantastic job

I have a test in the mail.

Kind of nervous tb qh famalama

I've heard that there was native american blood in my family somewhere around my great-great grandma or something.

I am very pale, light brown hair, black beard, dark brown eyes and attached earlobes.

Straight, narrow nose, strong jaw and European skull.

Everyone else in my family tree that I've been able to trace has been of European descent.

What's the most native percentage one can have before just killing yourself?

Every American says they have a native American ancestor, but it's literally never true. You're probably going to be pure white, don't worry about.

yfw OP would have said 100%, it's just that he has some non european DNA so had to lax the rules a bit.

>What's the most native percentage one can have before just killing yourself?
does it really matter?

doesnt upbringing by parents and society have a stronger influence over you than your ancestors dipping their dicks into pussy

My grandparents always told me that I have a large amount of Native American in me, but I assumed that it was around 3%. Nobody here is actually as Native as they're told or say.

What is this? what site

>posting here
>being chosen for anything

Only one of these can be true, OP.

>What's it like being confused mixed-race mongrels

I wouldn't know.

madlab.ca/story/athletigen-a-future-tool-in-training/

tfw I know my whole family history you dumb keks. 100% of my mum's side comes from England. Not Scotland, not Ireland, but England.

Meanwhile 100% of my Dad's family comes from Uttar Pradesh in India.