I got rejected from a bunch of jobs going through shit ton of interviews because:

I got rejected from a bunch of jobs going through shit ton of interviews because:

>never worked in my life, they see me as lazy and inexperienced
>never went through an internship, yet again seen as "lazy"

Tried to call back threatening to sue, just because I didn't choose to work in college, doesn't mean I can't get a job? What the fuck?

>ask me about my hobbies and goal
>tell them I play video games and like reading

Why do they even ask, what the fuck is wrong with video games? It's a hobby, just because I'm not active doesn't mean I can't communicate well with my coworkers.

How the fuck am I suppose to get a job with no work experience?
Any NEET's tell me how to make money without having a medical disability permanently put on my record for autismbux?

Work under the table, I guess?
Start your own law care company

how do I start a business?
I don't even know how to turn in a tax form, my parents helped me out all the time

hell, I didn't even know what my degree is for, I just got it, what the fuck is this shit, how do they expect us to integrate into society

the fuck did you major in? You have to know that...

>Tried to call back threatening to sue

I think I see the reason why you weren't hired in the first place, OP.

That kind of rationale speaks volumes as to the kind of person you are, as well as why the hiring manager chose not to hire you.

Bro they want to know hobbies related to the job they're hiring for/what makes you look good.
>if you're computer science say "I program/learn computer languages."
>anybody "I like to volunteer at X."
>I went to "Career X related club during school."
They don't want to know what kind of fucking video games you play man.
> I know I'm not the cream of the crop of my generation but wtf man

I majored in some business degree, I cheated on most of my shit like everyone else, I only came to college so my parents can let me party, but I was a loner and shit just played video games, college is fucking stupid

>>ask me about my hobbies and goal
>>tell them I play video games and like reading
>2016
>telling the truth about yourself in a job interview
>ever
Fuck those niggers are there to give me my paycheck every month, I tell them what I want when I want

Pretty sure you can look into how to start a business with google. The problem is after, when you make it. Gotta have money, senpai.
Probably going to have to start with a job at McDonald's or something. Just to get some money etc. Where do you live?

no one wants an opinion from Spain's dirty ass
goodbye

What are you meant to say?
>In my spare time I enjoy managing bank accounts for my family and I also enjoy developing startegy plans for maximising effiency in my friends' budgets.
No

You tell them this fuckhead

You sound like an idiot dude, no wonder you didn't get hired.

You came here whining like a little bitch, were given good advice, and you resort to childish name-calling instead of absorbing it and making the nessesary changes. You're pathetic and should probably commit suicide

WTF is your problem you must be trolling.

I mean you sound like at best a Juggalo from your posts. If you are at least buy a bunch of Faygo from a supermarket and then make a killing selling to them, be that Faygo/snacks man everyone likes.

Look into dropshipping, its legit for a dude who just likes to stay home. Not even trolling, just look it up.

I never interned either but it was fucking 1999 at least I had a small excuse, don't they make the first one mandatory in most colleges now? You just need to volunteer somewhere, get that experience and also work retail, its the way everyone gets started.

Do that shit until you can afford to do a trade skill or something fun you would enjoy doing like web design or something.

If you work hard and get some good computer/trades skills you'll end up ok my nigga.

shut the fuck up you don't know me bitch
I bet you're some dumbass loser

>Tried to call back threatening to sue

Obviously you are crazy. No one is going to hire because you threaten to sue
That's so faggot LOL
(unless you are a minority)

>I also enjoy games. Programing them. I plan to release a title in the next 5 months.

>2016
>not just getting a simple high-paying physical labor job
College is for losers. $20 an hour loading freight is where it's at.

How's your back doing, bud?

I don't think you actually want a job.

>lives in the USA
>thinks there's jobs available

If you want a job, vote for Trump and you can have any job you want in mid 2017.

provide a service or product to people for money

maybe try writing down the net change in your accounts per transaction

Pretty great, everyone at the shop gets a lifting belt and appropriate breaks between loading shifts. It's decent exercise too, on top of paying well.

>threatened to sue
>for not getting a job
hahahahahah you are a fucking idiot
ahahahahahahahahh
kys dumbass so there are more jobs for the rest of us who have half a brain

I do the opposite, unload, and I already have a bad back and this isn't helping

this is probably copypasta. /r9k/ flavored

You must work at a shithole. Even if they don't supply them to you themselves, think about getting a lifting brace, it honestly helps a lot. If you're not already, learn some proper lifting stances too.

This is an 18+ board, kiddo.

>What websites do you hang out on user? We're just trying to get I know you and see if you will fit in to our company culture.

Congratulations. You learned how much value the world places in concepts such as "truth"

Google News, a forum about a hobby (one that isn't shitposting--like gardening or hiking), etc.

Asking what your hobbies are is a stupid question and the interviewers know its a stupid question. Most of those kinds of questions are asked by people who have no idea how to interview so you don't need to give a realistic answer, you just gotta basically say working hard is your hobby and not come off as a spastic.

is completely right.
>In my spare time I like doing the thing that you want to pay me to do

Everyone knows its a bullshit answer but that doesn't matter.

>I got rejected from a bunch of jobs going through shit ton of interviews because:
YOU ARE COMPETING WITH 20 MILLION ILLEGALS!!!

Guess what....the law of demand and supply, applies to labor also.

Bet you didn't see that one coming.

It's God's way of preparing White males for the Divine Godliness of NEEThood, don't fight it. Accept your God ordained fate, I'm 24 and have never had a job in my life, niggers, jews, spics, and faggots overrun your country and world, this is very depressing, you are already as it is a very depressed man, as you know you can get on disability for depression, but don't mess it up, do it right, or else it will look fake. White women should marry White men because they should be loyal to our race, our people, not because we have the best stats for their worthless gossipmonger slut fucking selves to brag about to their stupid mongrel bitch friends.

I'm in a similar position. I recently graduated with an EE degree.

Years of being a NEET and playing video games really screwed me up. I have been playing catch up for a long time now. I just started applying to jobs, but I'm afraid it will be hard for me. Hopefully I get lucky and find an at least decent job. I'm 26 and have only had one part-time job ever, so I'm starting to get scared that I ruined my life.

From what I've seen though, you can get through a lot by bullshitting and faking it. Normies view video games negatively, so you should make something up. I usually say I draw in my spare time, which I do, but I do it very rarely. It might be a good idea to make up some bullshit activity like brewing beer or something, anything to make you look interesting. Another thing is that jobs don't seem to ask for your age, so it's possible to cover up some years as a NEET if you have them. Definitely don't lie about your age though.

This hits home OP. I always feel like a fucking retard boring sperg on the phone talking to employers. I have ignored many a phone call from potential employers for this reason.