Brit/pol/ - Virgin Hours Edition

>Theresa May pledges billions to tackle terrorism and stop hundreds of thousands of migrants traveling to Europe
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/20/un-general-assembly-barack-obama-bows-out-as-theresa-may-prepare/

>Nigel Farage: I’ll be back if Brexit fails
express.co.uk/news/politics/712707/UKIP-Nigel-Farage-back-return-Brexit-fails

>Calais migrants: Work begins on UK-funded border wall
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37421525

>Five reasons why the EU will make life impossible for Theresa May after Brexit – and five reasons why it should think again
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/20/five-reasons-why-europe-will-make-life-impossible-for-theresa-ma/

>Tim Farron praises Blair as he targets Labour voters
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37410525

>German MP says Britain will have to FUND EU in any Brexit deal
express.co.uk/news/uk/712407/German-MP-Continental-Partnership-Brexit

>Guardian Attacks Gay, Feminist, Sex Assault Victim, Declares Europe’s Migrant Rape Epidemic ‘Made Up’
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/20/guardian-attacks-sex-assault-victim-declares-europes-migrant-rape-epidemic-made/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Vgf5L2ucvg
youtube.com/watch?v=OJz2WB3dF10
youtube.com/watch?v=zla_v-7uEXs
parliamentlive.tv/Event/Index/cb083c53-3998-4f3a-8eca-e114e3dbdf0b
gameofbay.org/s/?q=photoshop&page=0&orderby=99
youtube.com/watch?v=NIt3PM5DF_c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/While_Europe_Slept
theguardian.com/books/2002/apr/14/politics
youtube.com/watch?v=5XKJ2mcdVmQ
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/the-leave-campaign-may-well-be-winning-.html
strawpoll.me/11269104
youtube.com/watch?v=nq9aSbr2FJw
youtube.com/watch?v=QYR8OXVCX2w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for preservation of WMCs

1st for Jack

Nth for coin discussion.

>tfw we voted to leave the EU nearly 2 years ago now

Nice bit of tea to go with the wall

3rd for Nige

00:56:42 how is your post ahead of mine 00:56:41

UKIP physics

LIT THA CHALLENGE...BAEGEN!

n'th for anime

Holy fuck. I used to watch that nigger loads. Raven something.

The last challenge was a bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Vgf5L2ucvg

What song are you listening to lads? Do you approve of my music?

>tfw battleships are obsolete

youtube.com/watch?v=OJz2WB3dF10

thanks fir watching

Nth for coin discussion.

How long is your hair?

youtube.com/watch?v=zla_v-7uEXs

>tfw been watching an episode of Flying Witch every night before bed

Proper comfy desu

Who's going uni soon lads?

GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON CADBURY SHOULDN'T BE NATIONALISED

Well the Prince of Wales is VERY obsolete after it took on too much water.

I keep watching madoka on repeat and I don't know why, it just hits me so hard for some reason. I need to find something to replace it.
What's flying witch like?

rustie lee

Outside of nige and borris who do you think was the most instrumental to brexit lads?

N'th for insomnia

Are you me?

I have coin collection like this.

Corbyn.

Lads I think I'm becoming an anarchist.

I just love the idea of living in an environment with no law or authority, where I am free to do what I want. I think that chaotic lifestyle would be so much better than the repetitive, dull lives we have lived since the agricultural revolution

The lads down at Brit/pol/

David Cameron

What do you have?

The Remain campaign.

You're both sad cunts, collect sovereigns or something. Regular coins are boring as hell and make you look autistic.

Most famous British companies are now owned by a foreign company.

Outside of Nigel, one of the best speeches came from the bald Tory guy - Daniel Hannan.

He fucked himself up with his 'Open borders' thing but looking into what he actually meant, we gave him too much of a hard time.

serious answers lad out of those who campaigned for it?

Eddie Izzard.

Coins.

Corbyn, Eddie Izzard for being a walking talking curse on whatever he campaigns for, and the EU commission for being the worst cunts alive

Underrated, I seriously think Izzard had a massive effect on the campaign due to how pathetic and idiotic he was.

Yes, but what good/rare ones?

Gove

Maybe Gove? He was the most prolific cabinet member who supported it.

read up on actual anarchism. You seem to be yearning for some sort of anarcho-primitivism. Start with nozik or bakunin or something, don't do what half the americans do on here which is look to stefan molyneux like he knows fucking anything about anarchism or philosophy

>implying we didn't campaign

Heres my collection lads.

5 pound coin

It's nice and chilled out, none of that giant sword wielding or overly moe nonsense. Stuff like that and comedys like Konosuba and Nichijou are my thing, I'm just not as in to it as most people on Cred Forums it's just something nice to occupy time.

This senpai.

>Labour has failed to agree on how to form its shadow cabinet at a meeting of its national executive committee. Members were unable to reach a compromise after eight hours of talks.

>lalbour
Beautiful scenes.

Rare 50 p coin. Unusually thick and large

I thought the Vote Leave campaign was pretty weak to be honest. The recycled scot indy ref tactics used by the Remain campaign probably made the difference. But if I had to choose I would say based Gove, maybe he rest eternal in Avalon.

We're gonna stay in the single market.

Post-Brexit will feel like Brexit never even happened.

We'll have free movement, EU laws, and we will have to pay EU contributions.

10 p from guernsey

Fuck your post

Hey Brits, why is this your average person though?

Who /Bottom/ here

jew

We're not.

im a Libertarian myself. I think anarchism would work but minarchism is more practical.

I'm doing 12 hour nightshift. I've already earned what I'll get paid this month so all my earnings are now going to the government to fund you NEETS. Entertain me, make sure I'm getting value for money.

Judgement day will be upon us and blessed Nigel will return to save us.

Why are you collecting modern Stirling? I only collect coins/notes that are either defunct or foreign.

On that subject, might be a good idea to collect a few old fivers. They won't be legal tender next year.

>unusually thick and large

Yep.

The Eddie curse holds true, everything that he has campaigned for has failed.

Everything

I collect Stirling, defunct and foreign coins. All comers are welcome. Obtained some zloty and an Egyptian pound coin today.

That seems sorta like what I dream of.

I think this will to be free in a chaotic world is the reason the apocalypse genre has become so fucking popular recently.

I hope I'm not sounding too lefty here

>no-one's said Rees-Mogg yet
shame on you all

Considering the Brits like the irish that's bullshit. We disagree on politics massively. but the Irish love a fucking beer and so do we. so piss off.

I support the EEA option to be honest (within the context that it is a transtional arrangement). All the other options will bite us in the ass short term. There is no point scuttling the economy for immediate gains in immigration control.

Do I need to remind you guys that this is still happening right NOW?

I have alot of countries, mainly European + medals from the war.

'You are wrong', said the Fat Controller.

Justin Bieber album sales are falling . . .oh fuck.

I'm thoroughly dissapointed by moe and ecchi shit, Nichijou is okay but its quite absurd for my tastes, even more so than something like chris morris' jam imo. I was dissapointed by yuru yuri, non non biyori and all the other moe/SoL shit that gets memed on Cred Forums. Will check out this flying witch thing. If you haven't check out welcome to the NHK, it's quite an accurate portrayal of being a NEET minus the pixie dream girl, which makes it even more depressing
not and argument

What do you think of my OC lads? Does Brit/pol/ approve?

don't worry about what other niggers on Cred Forums think, or what the GCHQ monitors think, life is too short to be a slave to other peoples expectations

So you're a hard Brexit WTO nihilist then.
parliamentlive.tv/Event/Index/cb083c53-3998-4f3a-8eca-e114e3dbdf0b

>something like chris morris' jam imo. I was dissapointed by yuru yuri, non non biyori and all the other moe/SoL
Fuck off with your weeb shit.You are an embarrassment.

May shouldn't be on there, Gove is a faggot too.

It's not May you newfag prick.

thats leadsom you illiterate cretin

Might as well give it a go, providing it's comfy. Nothing better than a comfy/funny show to mellow you out before you have to get up for work in the morning.

Fuck I just had an epiphany. What if her Majesty's Most Loyal Opposition consisted solely of Eddie Izzard, imagine what we could achieve!

Maybe if it wasn't the most pixellated piece of shit I would be able to tell. Wasn't too sure on it being May but fair enough.

>Izzard for Labour leader

(you) really made me think

it says leadsom at the bottom

I have Danish Kronen, Maltese Liras, Spanish Pesetas, Zloty, Austrian Schillings, Greek Drachmas, Portuguese Escudo etc.

Also thruppence, halfpennies and shillings.
I got lucky at a few car boot sales.

Was he tuss enough?

Huh, never even noticed, fair play then.

Absolute shite t b h

Right, everyone knows the airport situation is fucking wank in South East England.

Together, on this Taiwanese cross-stitching site, we'll come up with a solution.

Here's my idea:
>Demolish London City airport
>In its place, put an affordable housing development, with buildings that will only be sold to British Nationals, or people that spend more than 300 days a year in the country (to stop billionaire Arabs from buying up even more of London)
>Build new runway at Gatwick because the fact there isn't a second one there yet is embarrassing
>Move some flights from Heathrow to Gatwick to make way for flights from London City (East London will be connected to Heathrow by Crossrail)

Benefits
>No planes over central London
>More housing in London
>Gatwick gets expansion it already desperately needs

Cons
>May affect business in City of London, as Heathrow is still a ways away
>Really fucking expensive

I dont have photoshop :( I tried

It literally says "Andrea Leadsom" you spastic cunt.

He'll Yeth, he's tuss enuss.

Use GIMP, it's free and pretty good, you can do a lot of stuff you can do in PS with it.

HELL YES
L
L

Y
E
S

So now that its been a few months what's your opinion on Theresa May?

Just torrent it lad

gameofbay.org/s/?q=photoshop&page=0&orderby=99

I used to go to South Yorks. a lot . . .I liked it, Rotherham, Barnsley, Donnybut I never thought it was a place for weeb fags.

That guy is not a virgin.
Doesn't he have like 7 kids?
Mad man must have had sex like 7 times if he doesn't have twins!!!!

>So now that its been a few months what's your opinion on Theresa May?
So Far so good.

No complaints yet.

A typical establishment cúckservative who is slightly less worse than David Cameron. I didn't expect anything more from Sharia May

>The Government would be sued for the whole homes British Nationals only idea. Also demolishing such a structure would be a loss of capacity.

The just need to bite the bullet a go ahead with the expansion.

I'm just relieved Leadsom didn't make it. She will do.

>Sharia May
As if Theresa May likes Sharia!

>inb4 silly link from newspaper headline.

I will remember that for next time. cheers mate

I agree about what you said about the nationals, but there is a definite problem of overseas buyers in London, and they might be able to get away with it given the housing crisis.

Also, there wouldn't be a loss of capacity, because Heathrow would take London City's flights, and Gatwick would take Heathrow's overflow.

forgot to add at the end: due to Gatwick's second runway

what is that man in the pictures name? i remember when brexit happened dat nigga was on fire

Keith Vaz

that's millennial woes, he's a reactionary vlogger who likes sipping diet coke from a teacup

How to go from normal flirty banter to sexting with a girl?

i didnt ask for your dads name achmed

>what is that man in the pictures name?
Patrick Moore.

Though I support the house building objective. But I fear saving London is too late, the city has becoming a ghost town, commuter city. RIP based Cockneys.

Fine. It's Nick Griffin

>>In its place, put an affordable housing development, with buildings that will only be sold to British Nationals, or people that spend more than 300 days a year in the country (to stop billionaire Arabs from buying up even more of London)

I would take a billionaire ayrab over a "british" nigger any day of the week. All the ayrabs do is annoy pretentious wankers by driving their gold plated lamborghinis around chelsea, while the fucking dirt poor niggers and pakis are always up to no good and are thoroughly despicable.

yeah you cunts think you're funny now but we'll see who'se laughing when you become a caliphate

Ask to meet up for a drink, it's usually the most straight forward route.

JUST... Is this real? what why...
> Communist
> Support Trump over Hillary
> Looks like that
> Goes crazy over weird daughter joke

ask her what she would do if you got trapped in an elevator together

>when someone you know is posting absolute shite on goybook
>"Yup, who needs to learn about history your never gunna use after school and other useless shit like that, teach things we actually need to know about!"

All respect: lost. He's fucking 36 as well

Rees Mogg, he's a terminally posh politician
youtube.com/watch?v=NIt3PM5DF_c
watch that

Not so fast

I meant... NOT SO FAST

Tell her you'd fuck her if she was your daughter.

them lips thou

>when you become a caliphate
we have less than 5% mussies so don't hold your breath Chang Xi Lui.

here we go

She's gonna keep free movement of people isn't she lads

You people are retarded. We'd just get swamped by niggers and jihadis under anarchism. They'd rape and murder us to death.

seems like a mad cunt
i bet him and p hitchens would get along ay

it sucks there are no good posh pollies in aus, even the most conservative ones speak like a tradie

Rees-Mogg is pretty cool . . .Peter Hitchens is a complete loser and a cuck.

I don't think they would have much in common.

possibly. Rees Mogg seems fairly optimistic though where are Christopher (I presume you mean him) is just enjoying the decline. The man seems to be living in the 1930s, pic related

The 1% are doing pretty well though aren't they?
Not just about numbers but power/influence.
How many Jews are there in America?
They seem to heavily influence policy and there aren't 1 billion ~ more outside.

what are you talking about you gay cunt
please explain why he is a loser cuck

no i mean peter. christopher is dead m8

I don't get what you are trying to say.

Mussies don't have much influence here, if anything the influence comes from the white liberals.

>How many Jews are there in America?
here are more Jews in America than there are in Israel but again . . .I don't understand your point?

oh yeah shit I got my wires totally crossed. I also mean PH

lad, you're average working man is racist as fuck. We don't hate the irish, we don't even think about them, but we hate americans because the ones that come over are loud and retarded

Just idiots looking for another dream system. Failing to realize the magical, happy, lax world of the hippies in the 60's just set us all up for greater control.

You snooze you loose.
This is why every sane person in Europe is asking people to wake up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/While_Europe_Slept

JRM is the anti-jew.

what about aussies?

Have a transparent Mogg lads to use in your clever photoshopped images.

>Phillip Larkin writing about NEETdom before NEETs were a thing

Why should I let the toad work
Squat on my life?
Can't I use my wit as a pitchfork
And drive the brute off?

Six days of the week it soils
With its sickening poison -
Just for paying a few bills!
That's out of proportion.

Lots of folk live on their wits:
Lecturers, lispers,
Losels, loblolly-men, louts-
They don't end as paupers;

Lots of folk live up lanes
With fires in a bucket,
Eat windfalls and tinned sardines-
they seem to like it.

Their nippers have got bare feet,
Their unspeakable wives
Are skinny as whippets - and yet
No one actually starves.

Ah, were I courageous enough
To shout Stuff your pension!
But I know, all too well, that's the stuff
That dreams are made on:

For something sufficiently toad-like
Squats in me, too;
Its hunkers are heavy as hard luck,
And cold as snow,

And will never allow me to blarney
My way of getting
The fame and the girl and the money
All at one sitting.

I don't say, one bodies the other
One's spiritual truth;
But I do say it's hard to lose either,
When you have both.

Pretty sure most brits love aussies just for your accents, and we all dream of living there. My family love aussies because quite a bit of my senpai live in Australia

>please explain why he is a loser cuck

Big fan of interracial marriage
Ex-trot who would prefer Corbyn over May
Failed in his prediction of the last General election.
Failed in his prediction of Brexit.
Doesn't vote because . . "what's the point"
Has no positive feelings about Britain at all
Fucked over by his his more popular brother.
Always claims he is right, even though he is most often wrong.

Men want power and domination. Most people can live harmoniously in society through reason and morality. But society is full of sociopaths (especially jews and shitskins). They will always fuck it up somehow, jews in an intelligent way, shitskins in an ape-like way. Anarchism could only work in a white world.

Did you know Peter Hitchens's mother was a Jew and his wife is a Jew.

have you read any of his books? he loves britain m8, he's just depressed about what it has become thanks to left wing politics.. and why wouldn't you be?

he doesnt love interracial marriage, he's just not a legit fascist cunt who thinks people shouldnt be allowed to marry because of skin colour. you dont really reckon there should be laws stopping this do you? i dont like the destruction of the white race any more than you do but banning interracial marriage would be archaic and completely against the notion of liberty

also idk about the rest but im pretty sure in the last couple of weeks he was pretty optimistic about brexit anyway... even though most cunts including the nige were not

source you poof cunt

I am absolutely against interracial marriage, yes.

very fitting

This guy is a spastic.We don't all dream of living there at all.

Australia is VERY similar to Britain, except you have better weather (apart from the odd Hurricane) but our culture is more alike than say, America.

I am talking about REAL people here not the extra add-ons from Asia.

In the last two weeks before Brexit, he changed his mind . . .he is a journalist and wanted to save his reputation but he still never voted anyway.

He is a complete Wank-stain . . most people can see this.

I said I am a Minarchist you dickhead. And I would want strong border controls.

oh look out

interracial marriage could be curbed by encouraging white people to have pride in their culture. banning it wouldnt do shit and would just further erode liberty

are you against free speech too?

>i dont like the destruction of the white race any more than you do
If you really cared, you would protect it. Liberty must be put on the backstep in these modern times especially with the left so deeply ingrained in the media.
Steps must be taken to undo the brainwashing and only when people are able to think for themselves to a reasonable degree can they be allowed to act for themselves.

What do you lads think of Paul Joseph Watson at infowars? From Sheffield, England.

>peter hitchens
>caring about reputation

he says what he thinks you daft cunt, you gonna sue him for having an opinion? even if he did think remain would win he still strongly supported exit

I have seen a few of his videos and he is OK . . .I won't go any further than this because sometimes his videos drag on a bit.

If he kept them short and to the point (like Pat Condell) it might be better but long videos bore the tears out of me.

Overall 6/10

>BREGGZIT

the way he talks just gets on my nerves, it's equal parts condescending, nasally and grating
also he always looks like he's about to cry for some reason.

mate if we had the freedom to speak out against interracial propaganda we wouldnt need to fuckin ban the cunt would we

>he says what he thinks you daft cunt,
I would get a more informed opinion from a guy down the pub.

>he still strongly supported exit
He NEVER . . .that's the point. "No point in voting - remain will win anyway" ! . .. He was always against a Leave win.

just had a baked spud at 2am lads, out of fucking control

He's fucking good looking but he does have a weird mechanical voice.

It happened when his brother Peter took his new bride to meet their maternal grandmother, Dodo, who was then in her nineties, and Dodo said, 'She's Jewish, isn't she?' and then announced: 'Well, I've got something to tell you. So are you.' She said that her real surname was Levin, not Lynn, and that her ancestors were Blumenthals from Poland."

theguardian.com/books/2002/apr/14/politics

Shut up you stupid fuck, he didn't make any predictions, he just said what he wished for.

Stop being an edgy retard and read his stuff.

>Go to sleep at 10:30pm, thinking I'll get a full nights sleep and wake up around 7 in the morning
>Already up now

Fuck's sake. I don't want to be a nocturnal neet, lads, but I can't seem to change it.

where the fuck did he say that? if i remember correctly, this was one of the few things he actually urged people to vote for

i can see where he's coming from about not voting for the government anyway. you vote for labour and you vote for fuckin poof political correctness bullshit with a touch of socialism, or you vote for tories and you vote for globalism and bending over for the left, or you vote for UKIP who dont really have a chance in winning and just take away votes from the tories so labor wins

same thing happens in aus

I wish ellipsisposter used a trip so he could be easily bullied into silence like dkny was

I can't get past his theatrically overly-enunciated way of speaking

Yea are you an idiot? He said if the old patriotic labour came out leave would win and he thought it would. Stop making up shit you triggered fag

>he didn't make any predictions, he just said what he wished for.
Oh but he did . . .and he was wrong!

This is just it, he has been wrong so many times but he still takes the view that he was right anyway.

>where the fuck did he say that?
it was in his blogs in the Mail mate . .. I'm not going to waste my time looking for them but it's a matter of fact that he said Remain would win and it's not worth voting.

Peter Hitchens thought that Leave would win. He said 2 weeks before the referendum that Leave would win.

Most people just watch the news/media and don't look into politics.
when all of that is funded by billionaire Jews with globalist, liberal, white genocide agendas how can you say that those people are voting for what they believe in when what they believe in is bullshit lies?
They're in your kids tv shows brainwashing your kids.

Proofs?

A good lad.

Enjoy listening to him.

Does look like he is wearing lipstick though.

youtube.com/watch?v=5XKJ2mcdVmQ

>Peter Hitchens thought that Leave would win. He said 2 weeks before the referendum that Leave would win.
I have already said this.

He said it would be a Remain win and not worth voting but 2 weeks before . . .he changed his mind.

>tfw half-irish half-pooinloo
>tfw white gf

Who /interracial/ here?

if that was true brexit wouldnt have happened

people are waking up senpai and the most important tool for the re establisment of conservatism wont be more government, it will be free speech

>fabricating information

half english half irish

im a real aussie mongrel

I find it hillarious how many Cred Forumstards want the nazis to take power again despite the fact that half of you spergs would be sent off to 'hospital' as part of T4. If you are so into racial purity why not kill yourselves now for the greater good of the race?

No he said Leave would win ( 06 June 2016 12:32 PM )

From his article: hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/the-leave-campaign-may-well-be-winning-.html

Several straws in the wind suggest to me that the vote is now swinging towards exit . One reason is that the fear campaign has blown up in the faces of those who designed it. It was so overdone that it became a national joke. It involved too many foreign potentates and officials telling us what we should do. And it has no answer at all to the immigration question, which is the only other big issue in the vote. As it happens, the leave campaign don’t really agree among themselves or know what to do about this either, but nobody’s interested in that just now.

One conversation, with a bus-driver from a very ordinary middle-England town who told me that everyone in his depot (except him) is planning to vote out, persuaded me that the old working-class Labour vote will go heavily for exit, which may well be enough to get the Leave campaign across the line. In elections, Labour tribal loyalty keeps such voters from having anything to do with any anti-immigration party. A referendum breaks that barrier.

But he argues that:

> It was unconstituional referendum
> The leave would be a fake exit.

It's true - stop going around in circles, denial is just so undignified.

man i swear the cunts on here must be fucking 15 year olds if they actually think fascism is the answer

strawpoll.me/11269104

strawpoll.me/11269104

strawpoll.me/11269104

Which would you prefer on the streets of Britain?

>No he said Leave would win ( 06 June 2016 12:32 PM

TWO WEEKS BEFORE . . .. HOW MANY MORE TIMES YOU IGNORANT SPASTIC.

alright lads gotta go to class... nice talkin to you lot you're alright ay!!!

Double ended dildo bro

Either way society is fucked.

>Brexit
Brexit was unavoidable, the migrant crisis was a too big of an event to ignore. However it's over with now and there is no progress on any other fronts. Brexit isn't going to free us from immigrants. We are still run by the Tories, who whilst aren't pandering to bottom feeders, certainly don't have the working British mans interests at heart.

Your family more recent to Australia or are you criminal descendant meme?
It stopped being ironically funny years ago and now its just cringeworthy

legit criminal descendent, we traced back my heritage to the first fleet

No party does, it's the best of the bad, always has been.

>TFW on break at work.

Anyone else here /nightshift/?

>certainly don't have the working British mans interests at heart.
Name a better Party?

Lol, so you just accept that niggers and sand niggers will eventually end up killing us all?

I'm not saying there's a better party, that's the problem.
They may be the least shitty but they're still shit.

CTR have me working overtime, I spend my fag breaks on brit/pol/

alternately...

70 > 00 > 80 > 60 > ancient > 10 > 90

Looks better as a girl here tbqh

the answer was clearly 'a boy who likes to dress as girls but still thinks of himself as a boy'

but /only/ if they can get away with it and don't look like a man in a dress

Damn dude that's based, you seen the show banished?

Your a funny lad. Get into comedy and make some money.

REEEE

So the only alternative to stopping immigration is fascism?

I keep looking at this picture and am ashamed of how attracted to it I am.

>They may be the least shitty but they're still shit.
I think Theresa May will get us through Brexit better than anybody else can.

She is going to make a name for herself doing this and I don't think failure is on the cards.

There is no way we are going to get control of our borders ans free access to the single market . . .we have to accept this but control over borders is paramount to her (she hated the free movement as Home secretary) . . .I reckon we will have to pay some sort of tariff to the EU but as long as we retain border control - that's important to me.

Which one are you attracted to? If you are attracted because of the faggotry then kys but if it's the final few faces that's fine. But just know that if you fuck a tranny, you're a queer.

What else do you suggest, the entire white race will become extinct and when that happens you've lost all innovation among civilisation.
No sandniggers or niggers are going to be making future advances it'll just become a dumbed down allah ackbar infestation; shitting out as many kids as they can day in and day out with several wives including 9 year old little girls.

Ellipsis fag

We will get border control and single market access. Access is different to membership you Plebbit faggot. Canada has access. Chile has access. We don't want membership, just access. They would harm themselves more than us by disallowing us that access.

We're the port to Europe, they know that. We can just undercut the EU and take all global trade into the UK and then tax the EU to take it off us. They spend the same, we cream money off the top.

I can't believe the media's, Cred Forums's, reddit's, etc ineptitude when it comes to trade. It's pretty fucking simple.

>We will get border control and single market access.
I stopped reading there.

That will NEVER happen, ever!

The EU will never allow us to get the best of both worlds and to think they will let this happen is pure madness.

How you can you be this stupid?

>Not understanding the difference between access and membership

Literally a fucking retard. Read, then come back and discuss.

> The EU will never allow us
> allow us
cuck.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Seriously.

How stupid are you?
There is no way on this planet that we can have free access to the single market whilst still having border controls - it's been said so many times by the EU.

If that was possible - every country would want it.

>find a book that looks interesting
>check authors Twitter
>see this

every time

He didn't say free access lad, he said access. Membership is how you get free access. There's a notable difference.

You can't get published without toeing the liberal line these days.

>find a book that looks interesting
>check reviews
>see this

Bought it

I was mid-wank and I just thought, "eh, can't be arsed anymore" and stopped.
I don't know what to do with the rest of my night now.

And I said we would have to pay tariffs, which is also true.

Same as every other Non-EU country that has a trade agreement with them.

It's not rocket surgery but I think that some of these idiots are just waiting for this announcement to cry "See Theresa May sold us out?"

When in fact it's inevitable.

Bob "Fuck Unemployed Fishermen" Geldoff

Who cares you fucking nigger lover?

Do you want to have millions of fucking spastic inbred refugees here or what?

At this point i'd take another 1 trillion in debt just to keep those cunts out.

Holy shit lads check this double fucking whammy:

>My Two Sons Are Now My Daughters

youtube.com/watch?v=nq9aSbr2FJw

>At this point i'd take another 1 trillion in debt just to keep those cunts out.
???????

You obviously never read my posts.
Typical of the stupid wankers that think they know everything.

Read what I wrote earlier dickhead!

I bet they've fucked each other.

strawpoll.me/11269104

strawpoll.me/11269104

strawpoll.me/11269104

pretend i put the word 'cute' before each option

Traps > Mentally ill trannies

At least those gays don't pretend they're something other than a cock slave.

What the fuck is going on with the world?

Bring back bullies.

Wanking off, especially to pornography is degenerate! Harness your sexual energy, and use it to be more productive!

Take your trap shit back to Cred Forums

kys

delete your account

Hopefully they'll chop their cocks off before they can breed.

I wonder how the father feels knowing his bloodline will not continue.

I was going to properly reply but then I noticed the leaf.

I'm not a #nofap faggot because I have an intact foreskin and wanking is part of life but I would recommend 2 or 3 times a week max rather than making it a daily thing. I used to be a dailywanker and now I'm a 2 times a weeker and I definitely feel better in life. I'm not gonna say it turned me into a superhero but I've stopped watching crazy porn and stick to normal lesbian stuff and I can quite happily go a week without a stroke. And I am 100% better with women, testosterone is higher so my sex drive is higher so I'm more likely to flirt and get into pulling situations and as a result I pull more.

Give it a go.

?????????? i never said i know everything you kike..

You're starting to sound like a fucking muzzie sympathiser at this point, why do you fucking care about free access or tariff access or whatever access ; we'll have access one way or another, who exactly gives a fuck, we will do better without millions of uneducated inbred genes in our country , that sort reparation cost is absolutely fucking worth it.

Evenin' lads

Thanks for the (you)!

Get an adult to read my earlier comments kiddo, you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

>crashing the (you) market

This is the most correct post, ever. If you brought back social stigma for fags, trans and other mental illnesses we'd have a better society.

HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fucking hell lad. Tariffs. Quite fucking obviously to gain global competitive advantage would cost money. We all know that. You're the only fucking retard here, not us. You said there would be no SM without FM. That's idiocy. That's cuckoldry and it's completely pathetic.

I've been selling into and out of Europe and MENA for over a decade and I can assure you that Oman can sell to Germany on essentially the same rules as the UK can. All they do is offset their access payment through SUI or UK and nobody has a clue. Oman is a shithole. If they have 'free' access, I'm pretty fucking sure we'll be fine.

Stop being such a faggot and assuming all of the rules are set in stone. This hasn't happened before, anywhere in the world. We are a HUGE economy and the EU would fail without mutually beneficial trade from and to the UK. They need us as much as we need them. They do NOT have the power to fuck us about in the same way that we can't make un-equalled demands.

Thankfully the people dealing with this have more brainpower and larger bollocks than you and I think you'll find that by 2020 we have strongarmed the WTO into lowering their 'tariffs' and the whole world will be grateful. The EU will lose its regional trading hegemony and Russia will benefit as a result. Russia doing well means the ME calms the fuck down and China and Africa can carry on with their plans to become the factories of the world.

You clearly have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and honestly, if you carry on, you'll embarrass yourself beyond repair.

Obama

I've found myself only fapping to hentai and written shit recently.
I'm not sure if that's more degenerate or less than fapping to real people.

I might change things up a bit just to see what happens.
When my nieces stayed over I did feel a bit better than usual, maybe because I barely masturbated due to tiredness and a lack of alone time

Mornin'

You wasted your time writing this shit.

It's a pile of crap you call damage control.

Cartoons are worse than humans. Sorry. But definitely cut down to a few times a week rather than daily.

George Square Grauniad Death Party when?

You're retarded. It's as simple as that. You've failed to refute a single point of my comment, you probably didn't even read it. You're set in your 'globalist capitalism is King' ways and it shows.

I'm sorry you lost the referendum, but you did. Grow up. At least under May, maybe once we get Grammar schools back you'll be able to return to school to learn about international trade. They might also teach you how to properly use ellipses you absolute waste of air.

I don't know about cartoons being more degenerate.
For me it's always been based on genre.

Lesbian/yuri
Normal/vanilla
Rape
Incest
Pregnant
Tentacles
Futa/traps/shemales
NTR
Bestiality
Interracial

being a waycis is the most terrible unutterable sin ever

My fetishes have gotten progressively more degenerate. It started out as women, then older women, then mothers, then incest, then incest femdom, then incest ballbusting, then incest ballbusting whilst my mum fucks a black guy.

lmao what the actual fuck mate, just get a girlfriend bud

>tinfoil.jpg, a reaction to an outlandish conspiracy theory
You should really spend less time laughing at pathetic failures and more time honing your meme folder.

I think there's a theme to your fetishes.

I bit my hand again.

How the fuck do you bite your hand?

Alright

On purpose?

Yeah on purpose. I was angry.

This is the thing with porn. You've gone to an extreme but absolutely everybody goes down a similar path. The first stuff you see is pretty vanilla.

But it gets worse and worse until you can't cum until you see a woman being choked out while a tranny fucks her throat and a nigger arse rapes her, That's not normal and it ruins real sex.

All of my female friends say they know when they're fucking somebody who watches a lot of porn. They say the lad is aggressive, fucks hard and fast and seems to care more about being 'sexy' than actually getting her and himself off.

Sounds fucking pathetic desu

Cut down. I promise you'll feel better. Just once or twice a week.

What were you angry at?

kys lad

Fucking heck, get a stress ball or something

I dropped some food on the floor. No I won't kill myself.

Lol argies are funny, was doing some gta v races, and this one autist kept going the wrong way round the track smashing into people, so I reminded him that the Falklands are British, and he kept trying to ram me throughout the next races, kept winning till he rage quit, kek

You have collected 5 gold rings. Place them on your standard.

this is cwc tier shit right here

someone made a high quality version, would you like to see it?

do it

When did we enter the meme timeline?

~23 june

seems everyone's asleep

no one will see this

I voted remain

I see, lad.

THHHHIEIEIEIEEEEEINNNGGGSSSSSSSSSSS

How does it feel to be an unpatriotic cuck?

Fugg didn't think anyone was up

It's real nigga hours, mate.

Going to Tescos for the weekly shopping, lads.

It's usually comfy quite at this time.

I accidentally said "things" in real life once. I was watching Owen Smith, the Welsh Blairite on sky news with me dad and he said "Jeremy Corbyn is an utter loon! Y'know, he opposes Israel, he opposes grammar schools, he's completely out of touch with reality" and I shouted out "THIIINGS!" and then shuffled awkwardly as my dad looked at me like I was retarded.

Whenever I hear anything neocon/Jewish "things can only get better" plays in my head. It's like a curse.

Corbynites and Blairites are both anti-nationalistic scum.
It's a shame that Jonathan Bowden died, I feel he could've done something great.

checkered.

u gay
nigga u gay

Please clip properly ugh

Americans should be banned from Cred Forums.

Anti nationalists who care about the working class are still marginally better than anti nationalists who do not. Though we will never have the based BNP back.
youtube.com/watch?v=QYR8OXVCX2w
>inb4 a controlled opposition party with 12% is better than an actual nationalist party at 2%

UKIP are not controlled opposition, but since nige left they have been infiltrated and co-opted, if that's what you mean. BNP wasn't led very well, but they had the right intentions.

>UKIP are not controlled opposition,
A true nationalist party, laddo.

QUINTESSENTIAL

>token black to confuse liberals

>i-its just one! w-we're a legitimate n-nationalist party! 50,000 more, please!

>hating on good hindu/sikh immigrants

And you call yourself British.

I have literally never called myself British, I call myself western Saxon.

>unironically calling yourself saxon

I was meming about calling myself western saxon. But if you don't call yourself Anglo-Saxon, particularly if you're from England, you should fuck off back to Ireland.

I guess i'm more saxon than anglo since i'm half german half english, but still anglo-saxon.