ITT: Redpill me on Trudeau

What exactly do you disagree on with Trudeau
policies/ideals etc.

imo taking in refugees is retarded, but what about the rest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wgX-RQZpJZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Little potato is going to be the end of you. His father didn't groom him all this time for nothing.

I don't think someone who doesn't know what the Baltic states are should ever be in the highest position of a country.

would you rather; trudeau or still harper?

He knows what the Baltics are but he either doesn't have a favourite Baltic country or doesn't believe they have the right to exist.

He's more concerned with virtue signaling 24/7 than actually leading his fucking country.

He said they're not a thing.

Peter MacKay

Greetings... Let me inform you that the year is 2016, one year after Canadians everywhere woke up from a 10 year long nightmare. A new fad overseas, particularly in Europe, called ‘democracy’ hit the continent, seemingly, for the first time: The liberals finally came back in power with the prodigious Justin Trudeau at the helm! Great news as the North American economy began to drag itself out of a recession. Gas is cheap, new Jurassic Park and Star Wars movies are being made, and to the south, a Clinton and a Bush (for a while) were/are in the presidential race... It feels like the 90s are back!

I gained a lot of faith in Canada and their people in the 2015 campaign. When faced with divisive politics, fear-mongering and misinformation, they stood up and slapped that nonsense out of their government. That racist shit don't fly in Canada, its twenty-fucking-fifteen! No, weed is not yet legal but they will begin working on that once they finish more pertinent tasks such as the resettlement of 25,000 Syrian refugees.

In closing, they made a bold decision and chose a positive message. I've never been more proud of Canadians than I was after the election! They don't tolerate bigotry and racism there. They are proud multicultural people from every walk of life and this has finally been reflected in their governments Cabinet as well. A Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian.

the amount of tax payer money he has handed out to communists and african dictators is absolutely insane. It clearly indicates he is using our money to prop up his future career in the UN.

>I want the fucking skittles out of this beautiful country
>I don't want gender parity, I want the most competent MPs in cabinet
>social justice is just another cult and forcing it down your kid's throat is child abuse
>all guns should be legal, providing you pass a firearm safety course
>we should cut all foreign aid
>we shouldn't get involved in peacekeeping missions

Probably Harper, he may have wasted a lot of money on ads but at least he tried to stop Islamization.

Yes and that was in response to what his favourite Baltic country is.

youtube.com/watch?v=wgX-RQZpJZk

Normally actual people say "I don't have a favourite Baltic country." We all know what he said and meant, he's said many things like this because he's an idiot.

Don't forget, he has admiration for China's dictatorship after all.

He spends too much time on vacation photo bombing people with no shirt on and not enough time at work.

He hired two full time nannies to take care of his children at tax payer expense despite his wife's "job" being to make speeches and do some charity work when she feels like it. He would also like for the tax payer to pay her be his wife.

He wasted a fucking ridiculous amount of money bringing in far more refugees more quickly than he was advised to by the civil servants running that department. The entire endeavor has been poorly planned and poorly executed. Once the private sponsorship money runs out in a year the tax payer will be on the hook even more. It will take many more years for them to become useful members of society if they ever do so.

He can't be arsed to pay his own goddamn civil servants that he ignores, and has only blamed Harper despite the broken pay system being rolled out under JUSTin's watch.

He only got in because Harper was an unlovable card-board cutout of a person and the conservatives insisted on keeping him as leader for far too long.

Gun control. If he thinks he's taking my guns away he's wrong.

Checked, and he's an annoying virtue signalling twonk who loves playing dress-up and getting his own way.

Nah I don't believe it. Trudeau may be an idiot but he knows what the fucking Baltics are.

Libs just passed a bill today to limit TFSA contributions to $5000 per year from $10000. I'm literally going to starve now.

But they're not a thing.

>He would also like for the tax payer to pay her be his wife.

Don't you think she deserves a little something for looking pretty after being up all night listening to random brown men pound his ass?

Communist son of a communist working to end us as a nation. it started with undermining our culture; in the 60s the curriculum shifted from Canadian history and culture to shaming us for treatment of the natives and pushing the lie that we are a 'nation of immigrants' and a 'melting pot society'. now that two full generations have been raised on this garbage, he gets up there and says every day that we have no cultural identity (because his father erased it) and that there is no Canadian values (because instead we were taught that immigration is the only Canadian value). And everyone believes it because their teachers told them the same when they were young and impressionable.

the next step is dilution of any local culture and community that may have sprung up with heavy importation of foreigners, giving more rights to non citizens and subverting all things that are iconically Canadian; they have approved hijabs and turbans to be worn by RCMP for example, and will soon be allowing non citizens to apply as mounties.

Please stop it's like an actual physical pain

>Says he campaigns for Human rights, and more importantly indigenous people rights
>Approves Site C damn in northern BC, flooding almost 5000 hectares for unneeded power.
>Hunting, fishing, and farm land will be gone.

Not that I care about that, its the fact that its completely hypocritical of some of his policies with regards to the environment, and sustainability, and the first nations people.

>you will never be a carefree Chad who gets to party internationally with world leaders, spreading your seed across the globe on taxpayer's dime at the cost of unwittingly subverting your nation in an elaborate plan your communist father has set up since the 80s
He's living life on super easy mode

Much like his father he essentially views Canada as a blank canvas with no inherent values other than watery notions of tolerance and diversity. He is cultural Marxism: the politician.

>planning on lifting the visa requirement for Mexicans
>changing the anthem's lyrics from "in all thy sons command", a reference to the soldiers of the world wars, to "in all of us command" on the basis of sexism
>running a crusade on fossil fuels, particularly so on the west
>BECAUSE IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR
>50/50 gender split cabinet; diversity quota'd
>claims he is a feminist
>claiming Canada is a post-national state with no core identity; being a globalist
>frequently visits mosques, no matter how hard they segregate their women despite claiming to be a feminist
>taking an ungodly amount of vacations not even one year after he was elected
>gay_pride_parade841.jpg
>uh um uh that well uh
>promised a balanced budget, blew Harper's surplus on a deficit that didn't even help us, then said that Harper had a false surplus
>good buddies with dyke premier Kathleen Wynne of Ontario, another greedy deficit whore, and probably on good terms with the pedophile that changed Ontario's sex ed curriculum (a legitimate pedophile, he was arrested for it)

Ultimately, Trudeau is just a puppet of the highest order. The true prime minister of Canada is his advisor Gerald Butts. Trudeau is just there so that women will itch the ditch for him.