What's the best way to make money in this economy Cred Forums? I'm literally struggling

What's the best way to make money in this economy Cred Forums? I'm literally struggling.

>How do make money?

Organized crime

Be a jew.

i support canada like a retarded son

Sell drugs to degenerates. But don't do them, that's degenerate.

Having a job

Not being in uni debt is a start

well fuck.

Get a better Job

There is nothing wrong with accelerating yourself even if the odds are against you

Thats how I have a comfy asset protection job at 23 an hour.

in april once exams end a lot people usually dump their textbooks somewhere on campus along with other stuff they dont need anymore

i brought a big cardboard box and filled it up with as many psychology/chemistry/economics books i could find

when september comes around sell them all
i made an easy 600$ doing this

also, almost any university with a psychology department or physiology/kinesiology department will need volunteers for experiments, they make for easy cash and sometimes you can get fit doing them

This, honestly.

Very low interest rates today, taking out loans and investing/starting business is great to make money today. Use that to your advantage. Have an idea? Start a business. Good credit and starting funds? Invest in stocks or buy a house and rent it. Keep an eye out for Deutche Bank, popular consensus among finance types is that it is going to collapse in a year or two triggering the next recession - use that to your advantage. Go into gold or invest accordingly. Overall, if you have to ask, then no one can tell you, really.

With the darkweb, it would actually be pretty easy. But you'll need the investment capital to turn a profit.

I used to be a weed dealer for a few months, right before Silk Road, and sold just enough to pay the rent and bills. The problem though is your typical dumbass person can't keep their mouth shut and will give your number to random people.

Never sell to niggers because they want to buy like $5 off you in the morning and have drive back to their house at night for $5 more.... Instead of just saving a big of money and get enough for a few days.

Where would I begin learning this? Not gonna lie, I've thought about it before.

Find a job that is a medium between something you enjoy, something you're good at, and something that will make you a decent amount of money. I'm going into law because I like politics and arguing, because I'm good at research and forming arguments quickly (largely because of coming on here and arguing inanely with autists, as well as natural skill), and it happens to be a very well paying career once you get into it. Even as a paralegal I can earn an average salary of $51k a year, and the US average for a fully trained lawyer is $133k a year.

I originally was going to major in CS but then I realized that I was only doing it for the money and ease of access to a job, but that I actually hate math and coding, so I've switched my degree completely.

Labor. Any other form of wealth generation is degenerate and harms the nation.

Try jerking off on cam for money. Wear a dress.

Also, I highly recommend going on /biz/. Don't take their general statements and degree charts as facts, but you can have real, meaningful conversations with people who are in fields you're looking into, and they'll give it to you straight, unlike other shitty sites which are usually trying to sell you something, or just don't know what they're talking about. To be honest, this board isn't really for this thread, so you'll have better luck over there in general.

Find something people need to use every day.

Make it better than anyone else.

sell your kidneys

kickstarter scam? dunno

Go into a STEM field.

Start slanging caine

r darknetmarketnoobs

weird this is exactly what i'm doing lol, getting a minor in CS cause i went so far in it. I'm looking for a job while in school to pay bills right now.

ty heres some mix-race ass

Download the TOR browser first.

Use deepdotweb or google it, it's a website with all the addresses of the dark markets. Use Alpha Bay because it's the biggest and apparently it's Russian so our DEA can't touch them.

Use "Circle.com" to buy BTC. Use the blockchain to transfer them to your account on the dark web.

Download the PGP program and google tutorials for it, all you ever need it for is encrypting your address and I think alphabay will do it for you automatically if you don't know how.

When it comes to actually buying, look through the reviews of each vendor first and if you're not for sure who to use, ask the forums for suggestions.

It's literally all this easy once you go through it the first time. It becomes like ordering stuff on Amazon, just with a few more steps.

thank you user, this has been helpful.

here's moar ass

Yeah, I took a couple Java classes in high school and didn't really like it, but once I got into precalculus in my first semester of my first year of college, I decided it was just not for me. It took some time to figure out exactly what I wanted to do, but I knew I absolutely did not want to be in the STEM field for a lot of reasons. I feel like it's getting oversaturated for one, and I was getting concerned about job security, so I decided to get out early, and I haven't looked back. I think a lot of people are too intimidated by law school and the competitive nature of being a lawyer, but it works for me, because it just means there's fewer people for me to compete with.

Seriously though, I can't emphasize enough on that your career must be something that you enjoy doing, because often the things we enjoy doing, we're more willing to work on and improve at. As far as sustaining yourself for the time being, just get a job at a restaurant or a bar or something. If you're good with people, and attentive, you can make a lot of money in tips as a waiter, but it's a job that you must be willing to work hard at every day if you want a bigger paycheck.

Get a temp job manufacturing smartphones in a warehouse for 12 hours a day. It's hellish work, but the paycheck is worth it.

After that, apply for a Credit card and use it to buy snacks and other little things that are easy to pay off to build your credit.

>The problem though is your typical dumbass person can't keep their mouth shut and will give your number to random people.

I sold drugs for years, mostly at concerts at music festivals so that wasn't a problem there, but when I did locally I told everyone the same thing:

"Never give my number to anyone without asking me first. Don't even tell anyone I'm selling. If I find out you did I promise you I'll never sell to you ever again."

I was the only source for some of the things I was selling in the area so I never had any problems. Also mostly only ever sold to rich white people. Never any niggers. Made out pretty well.