Import-export Politics

I am really starting to get into craft beer and my favorite thus far has been Bud Light Lime. It's amazing how throw the time honored tradition of adding the essence of citrus to beer has crafted this refresh in light Pilsner into a masterpiece. But recent regulations prevent this beer from being shipped to Europe and South America and we don't get to try their beers either.

What are some other fruit based craft beers? The customer service representative at Target said I should try Shocktop or Landshark.

>craft beer
>bud light lime

I'm an alcoholic that drinks Natural Ice and even I know this is a shitty thread.

Not Cred Forums related in any way whatsoever. This is Cred Forums, not Cred Forums. Take your degeneracy and novice level of hedonism to the cancerous board known as Cred Forums.

It absolutely is. Why can't I taste European beers in the states. Why can't they get bud light lime in Sweden?

Just because it doesn't have Trump, Hillary or Nige doesn't mean it's not political you autist

beer raises your estrogen levels, it is the liquid blue pill

inb4
>X manly man drank beer

doesn't matter m8, it is still dangerous, unhealthy, and degenerate

>craft beer
>bud lime

This is b8 right?

That shit is gross.

But gays hate beer. If craft beer like Bud Light Line raised estrogen than I would be a faggot and the gays would drink it too. They don't, they drink Runpleminz shots

This is the best shit post I've ever seen.

Beer creates fat numales, not fags
fags are caused by BPA leeching plastics

>craft beer

>Bud Light
>Shocktop
>Landshark

0/10 see me after class

This is bait.... right?

None of that makes any sense though.

What is a good craft beer? Something that goes well with bread, cheeses and various meats?

It implies a beer crafted to have a specific taste or have a certain ABV (alcohol by volume).
In this example, Bud Light Lime is hand crafted with lime essence to have a light, citrus tastes.

Is the hand crafting process why it is illegal in Europe?

get on my level faget

hefeweizens and the occasional guiness

I've heard go things from this, thanks

Nothing like a good dark beer

is this a real post

American beer looks like sodas !

Yes I just wanted clarity

Take note dogfuckers...now this is shit posting.

recently had Alaskan Brewing Co. Perseverance Ale Russian Imperial Stout brewed with birch syrup and wildflower honey