Are there any """Hispanics""" here who aren't Mestizos?

Are there any """Hispanics""" here who aren't Mestizos?

Can we get a /White Hispanic/ feels thread?

>tfw you can't affirmative action cause you're too white

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FHNg_AM62CE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicon_Graphics_International
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw when people hear your last name and automatically assume you're Mexican

CHI

>tfw one of Europe's most richest cultures and names have been reduced to memes for indio mexican faggots

Argentinians know that feel man. Specially the ones who have nazi grandparents

MEXICAN FUCK OFF

YOU PEOPLE HAVE DONE SOME SERIOUSLY DAMAGED TO THE WORD HISPANIC

YOU GUYS MADE IT INTO A BROWN WORD

FUCK OFF

It makes me boil when someone thinks I'm a shitskin Mexican when I tell them I'm Hispanic

Cry more, Brayan.

People in Latin America use the word Hispanic?

I thought latin america just did the spanish caste system.

In america, we just fucking lump anybody with any spanish ancestry regardless if brown or white under "hispanic"

I experienced this mostly in the U.S really. Even though not all of us even has Spanish ancestry, I'm German Italian, most Brazilians also get called Hispanic even though they hail from Portugal and other European countries.

Well hispanic is really more of a Geographic term to the government

I guess any linage from any spanish speaking country regardless of race will get you labeled hispanic in some way

I've heard how you can claim to be Hispanic, if you "feel like it", in order to get affirmative action.

Spaniards did that by being brown

Feels good man. Glorious white features but I can apply for gibs n sheeit because of my lineage. Its like the best of both worlds. Can also shut down SJW faggots by telling them im not "white". Kek

>It's a "Mestizos have ruined the word Hispanic" episode

Both of my parents are from Spain, and I'm tired of your incessant whining and complaining over something insignificant in every thread you can interject in. Neither me or my parents personally identify as Hispanics. You're probably some sudaca who is ashamed of his Amerindian heritage and wishes he was white.

>Are there any """Hispanics""" here who aren't Mestizos?
Yes, they are in Spain

What is a white hispanic? I'm half white and half puerto rican, am I one of those?

>if you "feel like it", in order to get affirmative action.
Its bullshit. I'm a spic and i never get affirmative action benefits.

i'm blonde, blue eyes but I always put Hispanic (born in Argentina) because they look at it more favorably

see their heads spin when they see me
>interview

Mestizo dude here, what's going on m8s?

It's pretty rainy here in San Diego loving every minute of it.

no

Screw that shit.
Who's Pre-Hispanic Here?

Just put on a bunch of fake tan, dye your hair if you need to, emphasize any Mexican accent you might have and I'm sure you'll be able to get that sweet white guilt money.

I'm quarter asian (dad half asian) and I've been able to play on that shit before. I basically try to be as "asian" as possible in order to not be shat on on campus at uni (as I'm essentially just white but slight folds to my eyes)

>So white, whites make fun of spics in front of me

oh...

Fierro primo

im 100% white, but I dyed my hair black and did the eyyye gringo routine to get my job

sucks having to keep up the facade though

Is Sebastian considered a spic name in the US?

I knew a Norwegian named Sebastian

Half Portuguese I didn't know I wasn't white before visiting Cred Forums. It's sure is hard living in the white mans world.

Kill Yourself Nortemexinarco

No one checks and many conspicuously Spanish-looking people like Jorge Ramos go around claiming oppression because they are tangentially related to short brown people

The US census in general is a clusterfuck, there are two separate counts of white people. The self-identified whites and the "every hispanic is white" count. I should note that self-identification in the US actually means fewer people identify as white than are physically/genetically European because of people with minimal black or native ancestry identifying as biracial. The reality is that self-identification in the 1940s overestimated the number of whites as non-whites of a certain degree of white blood were allowed to pass as white. Most of these were Hispanic mestizos. After 1980 however the Census was amended to allow for more racial categories and the push for special privileges for minorities increased, resulting in a large decrease in the number of Hispanics identifying as white.

In the modern era about 1 out of 2 Hispanics identifies as white. These are Hispanics who likely are too pale to pass for non-white and hence simply identify as white. There is no financial reason to identify as white nowadays just as there was no financial reason to identify as non-white in the past and racial/ethnic categories are fluid as a result. Likewise I know many whites who identify as hispanic because of insignificant family connections like "my cousin is half-chilean so I think I can claim hispanic status based on family ties". As I said, no one checks unless you're high profile like Elizabeth Warren or Jeb Bush. Otherwise many white people get AA by slipping through the cracks and claiming native American status- my neighbor did that to get into college despite being blond and blue eyed.

Although im not really that dark i'd have to say the best thing about being a Mestizo is having a big brown dick and fucking white pussy. There's nothing hotter then sliding my long, dark, latino dick inside a pale white pussy and seeing her cum highlighted on my cock or seeing a white woman kissing / sucking / swallowing my brown dick, i feel like a monster having sex with an princess. Holy shit there's nothing is hotter then interracial sex. I can honestly get off on this white + brown color contrast fetish for the rest of my life and have no urge to cheat.

Every job application has an 'are you Hispanic?' Checkbox seperate from the race selection. I guess some affirmative action places will weigh being Hispanic in your favor, but it's probably there just in case the company gets sued for hiring discrimination.

Fucking hate that question

What makes Spanish ancestry so fucking worthy of questioning in america?

You know they don't want no pure hispanics, they want some brown indio fuckhead

Also there's stuff like this Americans do not really know what anyone of any race is, if Trump went full nazi and a bunch of niggers started claiming to be white they'd probably be accepted

And hence white people think Hispanic is a race, so white people who are Hispanic think they're a race

Liberals of course believe they are creating a multicultural society of non-whites while Cred Forums believes that the USA is being overrun by shitskins. In reality the failure of Americans to not be retarded is causing problems currently.

Keeping in mind that liberals claim "passing" is a thing you can just threaten to sue them if they won't fire you on the grounds that you only pass for white while being Hispanic. Because American law on race and ethnicity is so fucked such a case would probably have legs.

Is your "puerto rican" (this isn't a race, but is another example of American stupidity regarding race) parent visibly European? Then in all likelihood you are almost entirely European genetically and express European traits only. Hence you'd be a white Hispanic.

>He was our last chance to prove some hispanics are white

FUCKING MESTIZOS

FUCKING MESTIZOS

YOU FUCKERS DO NOT OWN THE WORD

AS LONG AS THE SPANISH MAN WILL GET LABELED "HISPANIC", I WON'T LET YOU BEANERS FUCKING TURN IT INTO A RACE OF MIXED RACE INDIANS

What happens if you don't fill it and you just say you're portuguese or brazilian?

If the place isn't run by a liberal it is possible that being a white Hispanic will increase your chances getting hired, since they would prefer Hispanics who are not short and brown.

>You know they don't want no pure hispanics, they want some brown indio fuckhead
Man fuck you dude. Seriously fuck you fags. We get it you can blend in with white people, so can most fucking Mexicans by saying they're Italian.

Na, based on the name alone i would assume you were a bong or some shit

Portuguese is white, in the minds of Americans the country of Brazil is 100% nigger. However if you don't claim to be black or biracially white and black for the purposes of a hiring form it probably won't be taken into consideration.

White Cuban from Miami reporting in.

nah not at all, you have to be a Jesús or Juan.

>most mexicans

Only one of these two men could plausibly claim to be Italian. The other is generally representative of most people Americans generally think of when they hear the word Hispanic.

the hot color contrast is the reason I am a race traitor. I'm coming for your women pablo :)

Mexican Joker.

>Polk almost annexed most of my family's area of Mexico

>mfw I almost had ~150 years of American heritage

Fuck off nigger wannabe, im not "Hispanic" im ARGENTINIAN

FUCK OFF

What if i'm Juan Sebastian? :^)

Hello my white friend

neither of those two can pass for italian; left looks total mexi and right could pass for flip if he had to

So spain?

This is an Italian

I'm not sure you know what an Italian looks like

If you moved to america, your ethnicity would be labeled hispanic regardless if you're white or brown

your race would be white though

majority of Italians aren't that dark

>tfw you are excluded from both hispanic and white mainstreams.
>feelsgoodman both are degenerate these days
>white hispanic masterrace

what comes after mestizo on the brownness scale? The girl I'm currently dating is Mexican but she is very dark skinned and has a lot of Native American features. She's so fine and sexy i don't care what any self hating Mexicans on here think.

I unironically feel this way about my dark brown Chicana woman

Help

They are like that in the south (mostly in Sicily), happens the same with Spain and Portugal

You're not white user, just go down south. My Mexifriend was pretty clear that spics love whiteness more than we do

Man it sucks at first, I'm like 70% German but my Spanish genes are just superior. It gets better in time.

Native, she must be mestizo if she doesn't look too native

>That beaner off between Cruz and rubio while Trump is in the middle
Fucking wow

>tfw people hear both your last names and knw you're mexican

I've been to from Florence to Sicily, and there are many like that down south, but it is still not the majority of the country

Pure-blooded, non-mestizo, European Hispanic coming through.

I may fall under this category. My two grandfathers are clearly European looking as fuck. But my two grandmothers, one is clearly native american looking, and the other seems mestizo.

I grew up in ghetto neighborhoods, so all the niggers just called me white/cracker. I wanted to be hispanic looking just to fit in.

This countries so fucked up, I have to be categorized as white. And "whiteness" is what's fucking everything up according to the media.

So Cred Forums calls me a dirty brown spic. It warms my heart to hear it. Cause in real life, i'm a white slave owning cracker ruining the world.

My dad is mestizo but my mom is white, so genetically I am mostly European and I am really light skinned except I get super tan and that kinda gives it away.

Suck a white dick paco

I am thinking about moving back to my "homeland" but my Spanish is atrocious.

I wanna marry a cute brown chick and have mestizo or mulatto children.

Hispanic and white reporting in

Who pure 100% /Visigoth/ here?

Not me. I'm Anglo master race. When we conquered our Roman province, we replaced the indigenous people with our own, unlike your useless ancestors.

Do castizos count?

The Eternal Anglo at work.

Their only goal is to extract and exploit the native peoples, making sure they squeeze every cent out of them. Where they may go, death and genocide follow. Hunger and pestilence.

Meanwhile the Noble Iberian brings civilization, culture, and the One True Catholic faith.

>literally dating an illegal

Why do faggots like you even browse this board?

This is the kind of shit I was talking about with white people just claiming to be Hispanic because "my great-granfather moved to mexico from spain and my grandfather moved to America therefore Hispanic"

The majority of Italian Americans are Sicilian Americans, hence why the Mafia (a Sicilian invention) was considered an Italian thing

If your italian friends aren't dark then that's just what 100 years of mixing with lighter-skinned white people does

Congress in the 1920s heavily limited immigration to Northwest Europe because while Italians are considered white, the fact many were darker like that mexican and that italian when compared to the average British-descended white America is why they wanted to keep them out.

>I want shitskin children
>I grew up in a ghetto
>I'm "forced" to identify as white while being brown

Either your parents and family are all retarded or you're full of shit, the bulk of mestizos are smart enough to move in packs and establish their own neighborhood separate from niggers. Additionally spics tend to want their kids to marry lighter-skinned people and avoid browning their bloodline further.

There's a big differemce between some shitty aboriginal tribes and big civilizations and empires

And he also brings his lust for foreign women

I have 1.1% Iberian blood, am I Hispanic?

Being a Hispanic doesn't make you non-white

One drop rule so yes

>Implying you wouldn't...

I have a friend whose last name is "Cardenas" yet he's white by even Cred Forums's standards. He uses affirmative action out the ass for interviews and everything else he can put his name on

some of the first South Americans I ever met were of Euro ancestry .. a Blonde from venezuela . a Guy from Colombia named Londoño with blue eyes and European features who married the first woman i ever dated and I almost married a blonde with a Euo name. In fact esta es la chica aqui.

youtube.com/watch?v=FHNg_AM62CE She wanted me to move to her country and marry her. did I screw up?

people talk all this shit but the beaches in northern Spain are whiter than 1950s america no fucking lie, easily 95% aryans on the beach, no niggers, mestizos, nothing. people who say spaniards arent white are fucking retarded

Well. I'm my own person, it's what I want.

Statistically given the number of people who identify as "white Hispanic" this is probably a very common story

This is especially likely given that 30-40% of self-identified white Hispanics have kids with people who identify as white non-Hispanic, while less than 10% of white Hispanics have kids with people who identify as non-white Hispanic indicating a racial separation between the two groups- something which also happens for whites in America at large.

That depends on which country she lives in and who wins the presidential election

>tfw white enough that people don't question it but Hispanic enough to mooch off of affirmative action
Feels good man. That pure conquistador blood feel.

This is why "hispanic" is a stupid term. Should use mestiço, mulato, pardo, etc like they do over here

that ship sailed years ago.. if I screwed up I did it forever.

she graduated numero uno in her class at Universidad de Lima en Peru.

Cardenas sounds from spain, a lot

Yes, ther are "white" hispanics, but unless you have nazi grandparents like some argies or literally just immigrated from spain you're n really white, you self-hating cuck.

I'm Polish by my Mom and my Dad is first generation European Ecuadorian. I have mestizo cousins in Ecuador but every Latina loves my blues eyes, even here in the States.

And idk what you're talking about op, my dumbass guidance counselor in high school told me to apply as a Latino/Hispanic to college and it worked no problem. I'm ashamed of it now but it didn't really help me as I was already an honor student with good grades. Not only that, if anyone says your lying you can pull the racist card on them and say they don't understand what it means to be Latino, the whole mix of people and all that. Especially when you speak Spanish primo

>tfw last name is lopez

That's some retarded logic right there my wall building friend

oh fuck..en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicon_Graphics_International

In February 2012, it was announced that Jorge Luis Titinger would become SGI's president and chief executive officer.

looks like her brother is CEO of SGI.. you can kill me now

You're the self-hating one if you are bothered by other latin americans saying they're white

the feels bro

(((Cardenas)))

I always get weirded out when I come across White hispanics who look nothing but White and try to identify with me. I do have a Hispanic or South Euro look. similar to John Stamos, but I'm a gook. It happens so much that I just go along with it now.

Neither of them look Italian. The guy on the right looks Chinese but with an Italian nose. The dude on a left just looks Mexican.

>If your italian friends aren't dark then that's just what 100 years of mixing with lighter-skinned white people does

Most Italians have White skin and I don't believe it has anything to do with possible Nordic admixture since most Wops I know are part Jewish somewhere in their bloodline if anything but they are still White as fuck.
The majority of Italians from Italy look nothing like Sicilians. Most of them could easily pass as White European. At worst, most Italians look like that Eternal Anglo meme. Dark eyes, dark hair but still have an easily recognizable European facial structure.

Largely it's because the Mexican government encourages American-style one dropism in mexico

So the mexican is literally saying you must have at least 1 drop of non-white blood and therefore are as much as a mestizo as George Lopez

This of course has been the standard mexican national myth/nationbuilding tactic for at least 80 years though the entire thing is falling apart since the indians in the south don't want to pretend to be mestizo anymore

The majority of Italians in America are Sicilian

What do you mean "looks mexican". His skin is too pale and his facial features too southern European to look anything like the average mexican, who looks more like George Lopez.

I get the feeling you're just saying he "looks mexican" because he is mexican.

>tfw Hispanic but one of my ancestors could be a indio

The government sees you as hispanic, lad

Sure about mah 100%????
Splan that mohamed mug
pro tip: you can"t

((((the media))))
don't believe the hype

What's your definition of a " white Hispanic"? An ethnic Iberian living in the Americas?

keep in mind hugo that if the poverty meme wasn't as strong only a feather on your head would separate you from warchief marlboro

>tfw raised around brown people who discriminated me for my appearance most of my life so I grew up to be a loner