WHAT HAVE I BECOME

MY SWEETEST FRIEND

>automatically assuming migrant means not white

Your fault, Anglos. You guys fucked up Germany.

>implying it matters
>Germany no longer for Germans

see sometimes I would argue EU blending is worse than rapefugees but not today

>add millions of arabs under 40 who have 3-5kids

genocide incoming

Dude, Aleppo.

It's going to take a long time to round up and exterminate all those people, which will create a lot job opportunities. Sounds like the future is bright for the German economy.

You know technically 100% of the population is a migrant from africa

The Jews have done it

They killed Germans

and yet people who say this never want to move to africa

It's closer to 50% if you don't count the Germans over 60.

By far the largest group in that statistic are germans that returened to germany after fleeing at the end of the war ("Russlanddeutsche" etc.). Non-whites are well under 10% still

there is more german blood in the midwest of america than there is in germany itself

This. 13 million germans were deported from the eastern bloc following world war 2.

Germans or (((Germans)))?

And even then they count everyone who is even partially foreign - my grandfather is austrian so I am probably counted in this as well.

I think this is a worse situation than what the commies jews did in 1918

>y...you don't want us to stay in germany?

We only have 125,000ish (((germans))) here. Most of the returnees were actual germans that had been resettled under Hitler or were deported by / fled from the commies

So what is the current estimated figures for the amount of "refugees" moving to Germany since this "crisis" began?

>believing the we are all from africa meme

No. I hate those smug hijabi cunts with 5 pounds of makeup caked on their face. They can go back and get beaten by their small dick Arab husbands for all I care.

I dont know many people at all in the US that are more than 2 generations away from a 1st generation american.

who gives a fuck

>Wh- what's Allepo?

You should go back to Africa, Dequandro.

You must be over 18 to post here.

"However many it takes." Fighting Babylon is always life or death. Make the best of the time we're buying you.

>all this cucking
>Germanfags will continue to be be smug bitches that insist Europe is better then the US
>Germanfag refugees still wont move to America to help preserve our whiteness
>Germanfags cant handle our guns
>Germanfags cant handle our freedoms
>Germanfags cant handle our burgers
>Germanfags will refuse to believe that America is the future
>"60% WHITE! HAHA I RATHER BE KEKED TO EXTINCTION BY MY GOVERNMENT THEN EXPERIENCE FREEDOM!"
Fuck you faggots. I'm glad all this shit is happening to you.

Yes, only about 80% of the German population is ethnically German, but most of the remaining 20% are migrants from other parts of Europe

>(((germans)))
Says the guy living in a country where 70% of males are circumcised for no reason.
You are basically jews by proxy.

I WILL MAKE YOU
KEK.

And there are more Christians in China than there are in the US.

Your fucking point?

I've read how "migrant" in Germany means having one parent or grand-parent being born outside the current borders of Germany.

Lel when the age group of 45+ will retire Germany will be fucked. That will be in around 20 years. Think of recession that we haven't witnessed since world war 2.

muslim women are not allowed to be involved with non muslim men. their parents will literally disown them for fucking a non muslim

It's gonna look like how France is now.

Not yet

Sorry Muhammad, you're going back.

im racist as fuck by liberal standards , but ive always thought about going to africa when i get a degree.

Germany is not our friend. It is the enemy of a proper european civilization. Blind subjection to authority, rulers treating states as their property with complete disregard for ordinary people, bureaucracy as a way to trample people and control them even more. It turns out that Germans were not baptized at all because they returned to their germanic, pagan faith in the end. How fucking unexpected is that? That you'd still have a people who believe in actual runes?

You can stay in my cellar bitch.

Got stuck in the mid-seventies or something? The only ones who shill that "America sucks" shit are leftists butthurt about how there are still too many guns.

So that kike who said if germany shut their borders they'd start imbreeding is a fucking moron if this is true. If they have that much "diversity" they could go for many generations before they became pakistan in terms of imbreeding

The only reason you're even counted as "European civilization" is that nobody had to sell you to China yet. I'd be damn fucking quiet if I were you. Fucking Poles.

3/8 people in Singapore are migrants, and we're even more German efficient than Germany.
I would speculate if there's any sort of effect that comes from the qualifications, ethnicity, or security checking of these migrants that allows this to be the case, but if I was a German I think that would get me jailed for Holocaust denial or something.

And how is China involved in this?

>I'd be damn fucking quiet if I were you
Why? Your country is soon to be a complete failure, its social fabric is completely destroyed to the point where even children are being encouraged to become degenerate

I lived in Bayern for a year and it was okay. Observations:

>Turkish culture is pretty much 50/50 with German in town centres. For some reason, the German government seems to encourage foreigners moving to small towns. You can go to towns and villages across the rest of Europe and meet only natives, but not in Germany. The smallest villages will still have kebab shops and Turkish supermarkets.
>Germans love a leader
>Crime is low, even with all the refugees.
>The refugees are completely different to how I expected. They spend most of their time standing around looking sad and confused. They'll conregate at train stations but don't really interact with anyone. Nearly all of them are male. The African ones look completely bewildered, like they're still taking it all in.
>Germans like the idea of having them there and talking about them. They treat them like children. This is the strangest bit. Native Germans seem to think that there is some invisible part of the German state mistreating and abusing minorities, even though the opposite is true. So they go out of their way to please foreigners.
>They think anyone who isn't a German is an idiot who doesn't know what's good for them
>The best place to describe minorities and refugees in Germany would be as a fad. The whole populace was extremely excited about them (to the point of thanking them for coming to Germany), then sort of went off it and viewed it as some sort of incredibly complex problem that only they could solve.
>Refugees were put into the best schools for German lessons. It was pointed out to the teachers by the interpreters that these kids couldn't even read Arabic, never mind German. So the local government paid for Arabic lessons.

It's a mad country. Somehow they got a reputation for being boring. They aren't, they're all mental.

I didn't think they were very efficient at all. The Austrians were, but in Germany the streets weren't very clean and the trains were shocking. Airports weren't great either.

Germany should have a giant glass cage built around it and people charged for viewing their weird habits.

MEMORIES BROKEN

Every country should have the right to be at least 90% native ethnicity. We are 90% Finnish speakers. White America in its heydey was at 90.

Your flag has a strange way of going all red when I say Russia instead.

Our "soon to be complete failure" is down in the dumps due to its form of government being outright designed to destroy the country after we were the only ones to see this shit coming and fought it. Against the lot of you, I might add. Meanwhile some assrape fetishist of a meme Catholic thinks he's cool because his shitstain used to be of mild significance to someone else's ego eighty years ago, and despite your social fabric supposedly being perfectly intact you have nothing to even insult me with other than Cred Forums buzzwords. Simon Mol would say hi to your non-degeneracy if you weren't most likely on road to some actual country for work right now.

Fuck, even if we were going to get anywhere near as bad as you think we'd at least not sink to actually being you.

You know that's a theory.

Germany, France, England, USA: They're all dying or already dead (hello france). We not only would have to resettle the migrants, we also would have to physically remove ~30-50% of the native population. They're human garbage after decades of marxist indoctrination.

Im not really scared for white men though, they will find a way. 50K people could take over subsaharan africa im sure. After that, 'racist' wont be an insult anymore. The sooner it all goes to shit the better.

>tfw syrian refugee larping as a german on an albanian burrito recipe sharing board

>fennoswedes right now are a bigger problem than immigrants
tosissaan laittaa miettimään

Now they are not because their numbers go down?

no*

When this country was founded, we were about 30 percent white.

> Our "soon to be complete failure" is down in the dumps due to its form of government being outright designed to destroy the country

It's interesting to hear this from an actual German, as it's kinda been what I've suspected is the subconscious rationale all along.
Namely that Allied and Soviet psyops from 1946 onwards made the Germans (or at least Merkel's generation) so hostile to their own ethnicity that they genuinely think the German people must undergo genocide themselves, in the same way that you send a murderer to death row to prevent him from murdering again.
And the migrants are a very convenient way to do that on the slow-boil.
Only when everyone can see that the Germans are securely on the path to demographic replacement will her class be satisfied that they have done their duty.

>puts rag on head to keep from being a sex object
>wears a shit ton of make up
>takes kissy face pictures

They are retards, aren't they? Take off the rag and you'll be hotter. Which is obviously their goal with that picture.

Oh wait, they'll have acid thrown in their face if they take off the rag.

Reminder that Johnny Cash did it best.

>under 10%

Lucky you.

It was still "White America" because whites built it. Their heydey was at 90%.

Only for males though. Merkel has literally cucked an entire generation of men.

Germany is at best 80% German.

That's fucked up.

Thank you sir. I was about to post this.

>after we were the only ones to see this shit coming and fought it
You mean what exactly? Running unsustainable deficits, wasting your population for the unreachable task of conquering Europe and Russia with 70 million people? Losing 1/3 of territory and getting the reputation of worst murderers in history? To me this is rather insanity

>used to be of mild significance to someone else's ego eighty years ago
Spain or Italy also used to be more significant than they are now, there are ups and downs

>at least not sink to actually being you
You think Bavarians won't decide to side with catholic Poland rather than culturally compromised Germans?

Even if they are white, they still aren't Germans. It cannot accurately be called Germany for much longer.

Sounds about right. Makes it all the more exciting to see the younger ones come to their senses though. In just my hometown alone the standard of conversation has gone from ironic self-depreciation to full-on army parlance.

Now we must hope that the rest of the West comes to their senses in time to at least not invade us for fighting back this time.

The US is at best 60% WHITE

That's fucked up mayne

>America will be more white than Germany in our lifetime

It feels good and horrible at the same time.

well we are, as far as science can tell humans evolved in africa. and science can tell a lot more than any religion

Not long down until Sharia law becomes national law in Germany. Them the Germans will be eradicated. Wont miss you, you have disgraced your ancestors.

Its still more white people then 2/3 of Europe.

germany is filled with weak willed panzies because all the strong ones left was my point

>
You mean what exactly? Running unsustainable deficits, wasting your population for the unreachable task of conquering Europe and Russia with 70 million people? Losing 1/3 of territory and getting the reputation of worst murderers in history? To me this is rather insanity
You're right in one thing: There are ups and downs. But the thing is: Nobody even cared about your dead before kikes needed propaganda for their show trial, and even now you need to boast of being some glorified squatters in our backyard for anyone to give a shit about all your living. Guess what? We proved that "unreachable task" perfectly reachable and when we had to face facts and admit the world's not worth it we still reached space on the "winners"' dime. All told, perfect score.

Also what's this about Bavarians? They may be Catholic, but as long as all that gets them will be common ground with Poles they'll end up crying about how German they've been all along as fast as they're currently whining about the opposite.

This is an interesting point of view. We're taught most German-Americans descend from either mercenaries in Britain's army or displaced religious dissidents during the reformation era. Would make it a mix of the strongest and weakest if true.

F

>they'll end up crying
I doubt it. If they will be given the choice between wobbly filth and cultural alternative, they'll pick the latter. The former being Germany ofc. Hofer of Austria already wants to side with V4

>the world's not worth
Worth what? Dividing the world between 70 million Germany, 40 million Italy and something million Japan?

It's actually very funny to read that, continue pls

>Hofer of Austria
Ooooh, you've managed to impress someone who can't win an election. If he takes the Bavarians with him we'd even throw him some welfare so he can get the full Slav experience.

>Worth what?
Giving it leadership that actually functions. When we tried it all of you fell in line. When you tried it (after throwing it all away for some bankers' goodwill), the whole planet turned to shit. Enjoy being proud of how most your niggers will stay white-skinned for the next five decades; I understand that it's all you have.

And yeah, this is actually more fun than I thought it would be. Maybe I should tour your country - they'd have to build another pic related after though.

Argentina or Brazil will be whiter. just think about that for a sec.

>Giving it leadership that actually functions
It doesn't function. Germans didn't even have a proper parliament up until what, 19 century? Such imbalanced system must fall apart sooner or later. These are basics of political thought which goes back to Aristotle, that you should build a balanced political system with a balanced decision making process. In Germany it was otherwise - the king or emperor decided about everything and trumpled over people who had no representation. Revolution in Germany and the utter insanity of III Reich shows that Germans are irrational and incapable of common sense leadership, which was exposed very painfully

>Maybe I should tour your country
Happened one single time and you're pretending like this is the norm. Get realistic Hans, Poland will always be here! :^)

Maby you have more then that but it is better for them to be unckown, (((they))) fear Germans as no other people, because you are organised/intelligent .

The smart/rich kids who hopped on the boats and went through all the refugee shit will probably come up with some cool novels and movies tho

Fritz and his ilk have toured your country multiple times by now, Milosz.

Three partitions plus both World Wars.

In regards to you always being there, you're probably right. But everyone liked it when you weren't on the map much better.

What have I become, my Swedish friend

>Brazil
Lmao