RACISM IN ELEVATORS

youtube.com/watch?v=EHCqz-J51IU

Why are white people afraid of non-whites aggression in elevators?

>"There are very few African-Americans who haven't had the experience of getting on an elevator and a woman clutching her purse nervously and holding her breath until she had a chance to get off. That happens often."
>-Obama

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3472774/Shocking-moment-woman-stabbed-thief-trying-steal-money-robbery-train-station-elevator-Philadelphia.html#v-1001520526279721319
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1248155/The-mugging-victim-inch-knife--didnt-notice.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HbBix10r1kY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>you are provoking a salvage attack by being there

Now he is provoking us, who wants to murder that actor now?

Even better question is why do they all want to fuck me? Your man is standing right there. Your kids too. The fuck is the matter with you?

>small confined space
>often without cameras

pic related

Statistics

Oh bullshit. If I'm in an elevator in an office building and a black guy gets on in business attire im not gonna think twice.

If it's in the subway and some cracky looking nigger gets in the piss soaked elevator I may get a little nervous.

If niggers didn't have a bad reputation they wouldn't worry but they do.sorry for using logic lol

>holding her breath

Because you stink, badly.

>your innocent protection from violence...
>makes me want to commit violence

Gee, I wonder why someone would clutch their purse. What a racist.

If you get stabbed on an elevator, you win.

Vigilance trumps political correctness

Imagine a world without blacks.

no one clutches their purse when its a gay black dude

>ride elevator
>get mugged
wew

>don't be afraid of me being violent or else I might feel like being violent

Herp

Derp

And the fucking cucks eat that shit up, amazing.

I never relax around blacks unless I know them pretty well and even then it has to be the right one.
Some of the blacks I've worked with are alright, but if I saw one walking down the street that's a different story.

it would be a near perfect world

I hope people start applying this same logic to rape cases.

"Well if she didn't want to get raped then she should've stopped making me feel like a rapist."

that nigger is like 4' 3''

accurate

>"suspect"

kek srsly

women do this around all men, blacks are the only ones animal enough to actually think in these terms

>every 45 seconds a white bitch is scared of a black man
Approximately ever 59 seconds a white person is subject to black violence, and that's excluding murder.
Approximately ever two hours a black person will be subjected to white violence excluding murder.
Really nigs the old noggin

amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/

WTF now I hate blacks. No really.

only a stupid nigger would stand right in the middle of the fucking elevator forcing everyone to the corners

The fuck. The youtube video manlet homo nigger and an obvious tranny. The fuck is this SJW shit?

We could finally fix Africa and turn it into a prosperous, developed continent. Those of us who are struggling to make a living in the developed world could buy 100 acres for cheap and be pioneers. Give it a few decades and it would be on par with North America and Europe.

>ignore statistics and your own instincts,you RACIST WHITE BITCH

Did she get stabbed in the beginning? I'm so confused. He swings into her abdomen, but she doesn't even flinch. Wtf

>DONT ASSUME IM A CRIMINAL OR I WILL DO CRIMINAL THINGS

Really stimulated my neurons, damn..........

never relax

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3472774/Shocking-moment-woman-stabbed-thief-trying-steal-money-robbery-train-station-elevator-Philadelphia.html#v-1001520526279721319

Every 27 minutes a white woman is raped by a black male

White on black rapes are so rare that crime reporting data actually considers it within the margin of error, that means yearly there are only 0-10 white on black rapes a year, total in the whole US.

If black males were to disappear today (~6% of the population) the rape rate would drop 39%

I step to the side whenever any person enters the elevator. It is just courteous to give them some space.

Thanks for that laugh

Stabbings aren't like in the movies. People get stabbed all the time and don't feel it. Actual stabbings can have someone still going after dozens of stab wounds

I believe you, but I would have expected a flinch or reaction or something. That's insane.

tactical jacket blocked the knife puncture

Adrenaline must have kicked in when he stepped up.

short term solution: give scared woman gun

long term solution: stop letting african americans get away with so much violent crime

Yeah not like blacks aren't murderous criminals on average..

If he wants people to not take steps to avoid becoming a statistic, perhaps he should educate his fellow niggers with regards to not murdering/raping/committing so much crime in general.

>reckless tortuga
What a shittier channel.

This

>sending blacks to america
>not breeding them out
>not sending them back to africa after giving them freedom

were these the 3 biggest mistakes in the history of mankind

Nigger please....

This bitch was stabbed in the neck with a 6in knife and didn't even know. She thought she had just been punched and mugged. Didn't know she had a giant knife sticking out of her back until she got home and her parents told her

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1248155/The-mugging-victim-inch-knife--didnt-notice.html

Also, in the OP vid it looks like shes wearing a thick coat so it might not have evem struck flesh

I hope someone pulls a knife on me one day.
Gonna be so much blood everywhere when I start swinging too.

Forgot pic

Also this

And this. White women are actually the ones that prefer to only date within their own race the most

>being fearful for your very life and possession in your own homeland, from your own countryman is comparable to
>dem evil whites is lookin at us bad
goddamn i hate niggers so fucking much

youtube.com/watch?v=HbBix10r1kY

This one is just because it's funny

ABNR!ABNR!
ABNR!ABNR!
ABNR!ABNR!
ABNR!ABNR!

if she were carrying and were already ready to to pop him this would have not happened

>nigger pulls knife
>blamblamblam
everyone wins

Is it really only 6%?

Global thermonuclear war as the resource race and a fully industrialized post revolution civilization sack an entire continent.

The knowledge of the past 2 centuries to fully utilize and perfect an agragarian society coming into full effect.

Same shit that would happen if FTL and a habitable planet is found.

I'm 6'3 and white and I notice that women tend to get a bit anxious when alone in an elevator alone with them. Makes me feel uncomfortable desu but there's nothing I can do (too ugly to flirt). It has nothing to do with race.

Shock and adrenaline fuck you up bad lol

This.

And how do they know white women don't clutch purses when they are alone with white men they don't know?

It isn't about race it is about how you present yourself.

>comments are disabled for this video

This desu. I'd act similarly if anyone got in the elevator with me. The fuck does Obongo do? Give the other person a hug? Fuck off Obongo.

There is basically no way to conduct this study accurately. Wtf

>Why are white people afraid of non-whites aggression in elevators?

Statistics, ya dummy.

>Imagine a world without blacks.

There would be no peanut butter.

ya but white men choose asian women while white women choose black guys

you mean stabbed right