youtube.com/watch?v=FCjjVSmop5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EwywPGAZ43Q
youtube.com/watch?v=LNYZvx3bZlI
youtube.com/watch?v=wmRLzbsmJkU
youtube.com/watch?v=19ZxJVnM5Gs
youtube.com/watch?v=tvfhmhITkYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>to knock trump off his game

Do they really think this will work? Did they see how well Rubio's standup routine worked?

Hopefully her death rattle

Well, what if she like pantsed him, and he had a small dick. Would that work?..

>nothin personnel trump

"yeah yeah whatever you say, DRUMPF"

this. she should walk up to his podium and grope his nipples.

a flatline?

>Delete your account
>He must be stopped
>Have you read the Constitution?

Considering every other "meme" the dems have concocted have been nothing short of witless trash, I expect something like

>Shut up
or
>Be quiet

maybe even

>Just stop

Something like that that isn't remotely clever or biting, but liberals will blow out of proportions like it's the biggest BTFO retort ever made

Trump is good at the "one line" zingers, not Clinton.

Clinton gets frustrated and says stupid, evil shit.

>Delete your account.

>walk
>implying she can even stand during the debate

>You Sir are worse than Hitler!

>"nice ... h-hair"

Contest over. Clinton wins in landslide.

>DRUMPF
Can someone explain the "drumpf" thing? Why was that supposed to be "bad"?

I know this was coming from a guy who thinks say the year is an argument, but people really hang on to this one. . .

Underrated

>(((liberals))) only hope for political (((debate))) is having pre-written one-liners

I cannot wait to fire the ovens up again. Winter is coming.

>"one line" zingers
You mean twenty line word salads?

>delete this

likely this

Do you actually pay attention to the shit Hillary says in public off script? She's a PR nightmare.

Against Trump, that's saying something.

It was coined by the Current Year man as an attempt to "immigrant shame" Trump.

From the same ideological geniuses thst claim Bruce Jenner should be called "Caitlyn" because "thats what he wants", they say Trump should be called "Drumpf" because apparently several generations back his male ancestor changed from that to Trump at Ellis Island.

Drumpf is the closest thing the left has had to a sloganable counter to Trump's unstoppable onslaught so they cling to it desperately.

Probably something about muh racism and muh bigotry and how he's not qualified to run for president. It really doesn't matter because we all know MSM will print it in their headlines for days, regardless of how lame it is.

the line of thinking was that trump hit john stewart for not using his real jewish name, so current year guy hit trump for not using the name that his great-grand-father originally had before he changed it. also it sounds funny. typical liberal logic

she has no charisma so even if they come up with the spiciest one-liner it won't work

"NO U"

>trying to plan zingers
I'm guessing they haven't seen that episode of Seinfeld.

Clinton is like Rubio she has a full memorized agenda before she gets onstage

>Drumpf is the closest thing the left has had to a sloganable counter to Trump's unstoppable onslaught so they cling to it desperately.
But, it'sfuckingnothing™. Why push it? It's absolutely meaningless.

>Just stop
This.
Trump will be telling it like it is, dropping woke as fuck truth bombs, then Hillary interupt
>Just stop. Stop already
The moderator won't do shit because the stacked and paid off audience will go wild. Trump will continue talking like the alpha he is, but then the crowd will chant
>STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP

>What will the line be?

DAS RACIS!!!

"I know satan. satan is a good friend of mine.
you sir are no satan."

>COUGH COUGHGHGH OCUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGHGHHGHH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH *COUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH*

>but then the crowd will chant
arent the crowd instructed to be absolutely silent? no clapping or anything? pretty sure i read that somewhere

Stewart changed his name because his real name was unmarketable because it was too "jewy" and he's ashamed of that.

This is a pronunciation/language barrier thing. Who gives a fuck?

>Trump: THE EMAILS HILLARY, COUGH 'EM UP
>Hillary: y-you too

The answer is obvious.

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

Donald, fuck me right in the pussy!

DNC themselves have on file that he has a 9in dick

Anyone have that image of all the "brilliant" nicknames they came up with for trying to derail dangerous don? this debate is going to be amazing.

>Who gives a fuck?
exactly. trump just made a tweet about it when stewart hit him on something i dont remember. point is, liberals are in complete panic mode, and have absolutely nothing against him, so they use the 3rd grade mocking strategy because thats the mental capacity of most liberals

What the hell are you talking about?
>you're a real tough guy, jeb
>i'll go and check for ya, jeb
>she should be running
>i donated to your campaign

The fact is, your leftist ideology is DYING. And you know it. Your queen has stopped campaigning because she doesn't fucking care about you. How does it feel, leftist livestock scum? I hope it hurts. Your pain is my pleasure. In a just world, you would be slowly and horrifically tortured to a humiliating, dehumanizing death. No punishment is enough for you subhuman leftist traitors.

Since when have hootin and hollerin niggas ever obeyed instructions?

If her advisors are anything like her IT guy it'll probably be Jerk Store tier

>stacked and paid off audience will go wild

stacked maybe but certainly not paid. there's ads for attending the debate in fucking southern ontario (probably because most canadians are shillaries). if i had a passport I'd go but I don't.

but that ended poorly for Rubio.

Clinton gets pissed and starts flipping out.

See:
youtube.com/watch?v=E0QAewVrR28
and
youtube.com/watch?v=T2OJwsit0WY

she's a fucking cunt and this will come out in the debates. Clinton has ALWAYS been unlikable. She's not her husband.

Only Rosey O'Donnell

I already know what trumps line should be. One I can't think hillary would have any defense for.

"Why should the American people believe you this time?"

Or alternatively

"Are you telling the truth now?"

Flatliner

/thread

She will have an earpiece and a truck load of Aides to feed her witty one liners and facts.

>She took notes on what agitated him

Was Trump ever actually "Agitated'?

DNC insider here

She's going to rip off the Larry David "You're a racist!" line

Hey George the ocean called lmao

I've got to be honest. It's easy to make Trump look like an idiot- but liberals are busy talking about cartoon frogs and gushing over every tweet and fart he makes while not providing an argument.

Are they retarded? Why have they given up? Is it arrogance?

LETS MAKE I HAPPEN

>rehearsing a "zinger"
>going to come off as anything but desperate and scripted

Trump talks shit off the cuff, he doesn't sit around with a notepad jotting down a top 10 list of insults

Trump: "Hey Hillary, JC Penny called. They're running out of pant suits.

Hillary:
youtube.com/watch?v=bU2cLeWBH7U

point taken

ill for hill

1st rule of comedy is improv is always King. A planned zinger will only fall flat. Seinfeld 101

there won't be one because Trump has positioned himself into a position where that's become impossible.

what are they going to call him? racist? sexist? xenophobic? a nazi?
they've already tried all this and its gotten them nowhere.

>How are you not in prison?

>Trump who is handsome, buy edgy
Dems are tsundere as fuck

Dumb-ald, kek, gets me every time. Thanks user!

This is the plan
Make the rules in a way where if she succeeds she'll prove she isn't sick
make the topics something Trump is strong on, and beat him at them.

Its a gambit, but they are going for a hail mary here. Everyone expects Trump to destroy the debates. If she can even so much as squeak a perceivable win, she has a shot.
Its pretty much her only chance now. Win here, or step back and let them set up for a contingency plan.

Rubio learned that lesson the hard way.

anytime

Let's not pretend that Barack Obama does not know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing!

>n-no you

>Was Trump ever actually "Agitated'?
She and her campaign are confusing "riled up" with agitated and this will be a huge mistake.

Passion is not anger.

>Trump: "We must not subject Americans to more terrorist attacks!"
>Clinton: "Well, I'm not racist like you. WE NEED MORE REFUGEES!"
aaand no one will like her.

underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=FCjjVSmop5Q

Holy shit I have never seen this before

At 0:58
>Explain to me how trump is like Hitler
>Dumb ass grin PFFF ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Hahaha holy shit

She'll check some dubs.

>Hey guys Trump told me to get back in the kitchen where I belong. What's a good comeback?
>You better come back with a sandwich.
Kek

>off by one

WITNESSED

Sounds like a plan some dipshit millennial would think of.

baka

That's the thing they're so weird. They're like completely disconnected from reality. I wonder what makes them go.

Savage

imagine if she did and Trump called her out on it.

>Are they retarded? Why have they given up? Is it arrogance?
your guess is as good as mine. like i said above, i think its just sheer desperation at this point. remember, the polls are biased towards hillary, the internal polls probably reflect a much bigger lead for trump, and now they dont know what to do because literally everything they throw at him only makes him stronger, and no matter what they say, theyre scared shitless of the debate. trump is a master banter

He's going to effortlessly counter her counter. It's going to be great.

She will say "you're a racist"

>9 o'clock isn't just "9"
Not sure how I feel about this

wew lad
youtube.com/watch?v=EwywPGAZ43Q

Too bad he has a 9 incher

It would probably be hard too since he'd be ready to fuck the globalists into the stone age

>She will say "you're a racist"

Garry "What is Aleppo?" Johnson said that he would do this if he was in the debates.

Fucking hate that guy.

"We need to dispel the fiction that Donald Trump isn't racist, he is racist"

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Have you posted this to Trump's Twitter acc?

>who the fuck is ben ghazi

>and no matter what they say, theyre scared shitless of the debate. trump is a master banter
This is their fucking fault. They make the American Presidential election into a media spectacle and not they are surprised that a TV star is better at media than a fucking politician.

Perfect example was when they had Sarah Silverman chastising Bernie voters when Hillary stole the primary election at the Convention. What a shitshow.

People really hate politicians and they are surprised at this.

jesus christ that poor woman, oh god that look of pain

Remind me please, what happened with Rubio? What did he say?

Trump has already positioned himself well to counter accusations of racism in the last few weeks. His outreach to the black community will be his shield that's going to make any attempt by hillary to call or insinuate he's racist a fucking Vietnam that she'll hope they switch to her emails over.

>"you're racist!"

>"oh really? I'm so glad you brought this up. Earlier on the campaign trail I called you a bigot and I stand by it. How about we talk for the next 5 minutes about what democrats do for black people. Ie, nothing "

the same stupid shit exactly the same like 5 times. Got himself the name Rubio Bot.

can you imagine if she did that and he just winked at the camera
>i told you all there was no problem

youtube.com/watch?v=LNYZvx3bZlI

Literally this.

>People really hate politicians and they are surprised at this.
it keeps boggling my mind how they cant figure that one out kek congress has like what 10% approval rating? not even 1/3 of the country voted last election. people know its all bullshit

I hope she does, trumps team has probably devoted ten thousand man hours to countering the "you're a racist" line because that's the most obvious attack

youtube.com/watch?v=wmRLzbsmJkU

>THERE IT IS AGAIN

"ok little marco"
"thanks b-big don"

Because of a tweet that Trump made about Jon Stewart changing his last name

They realize they fucked themselves by fixing the election for clinton
They figured it was an easy win, especially with trump
Little did they know that americans distrust her more than they distrust trump

>Excuse me, are you listening to what you're saying?

>This guy must be stopped.

>And yet this guy still claims he's not a racist. Would you believe that?

>I'm sorry for your fear of diversity.

>You cannot make this [pause] up.

>You Sir, are a racist.

>*hack* *cough* hnnh *cough* *gurgle*

what is the actual story on this? what happened after this and more importantly

Did she died?

jesus, I'm cringing at tha

>better grab her tits while everyone's distracted
american hero

oh shit... that'll be the end of Trump if she gets a hold of that one. He'll correct her spelling, and she'll tell him "it's a dank meme, bro."

rubio was nervous wreck during the debates kek

Let's dispel with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing. He's trying to fundamentally change this country...

Loop it 5 times and watch Krispy Kreme destroy any chance Rubio had

>Immigration don't hurt

or maybe

>Trump's too STUPID to have a good administration!

perhaps

"I used to Vince guys like Trump in legal aid clinic"

The actual story, i'm told, is that her legs are prosthetic.

So yeah, nothing happened.

They've got to stop pushing their pet spic into leadership positions just for votes.
youtube.com/watch?v=19ZxJVnM5Gs

youtube.com/watch?v=tvfhmhITkYY

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You get a free pass over the wall sir.

Selective enforcement is a classic establishment trick.

She'll ask if he deleted his tax records or some grandma-tier joke that actually makes her look worse, all with a smug look on her face.
But the smug look will fade when it doesn't land and she realizes she never had a chance. Not this time. Not 8 years ago. And definitely not in another 8 years.

>just CTR my shit up

This is going to be the Al Gore & GW Bush debates all over again.

Because they have literally nothing else. The RACIST SEXIST XENOPHOBIC BIGOT WOMANHATER RAPIST schtick didnt work on Trump and they simply cannot fathom why because its worked on ALL their opponents until now.

In desperation they clung to the first thing that seemed catchy. Thats why its hilarious. Because its fucking nothing and the letts attempts to make it something are sad.

As well as very telling of how big of a threat they perceive Trump to be.

the stage is set, Trump just got done speaking. Now is her chance to drop that one line win...
"Call the ambulance, I'm having another seizure"
boom. the crowd goes wild, trump btfo.

that rest of the article, though.

>Clinton has spent hours watching a highlight reel of Trump's Republican primary debates. She took notes on what agitated him.
So her "preparation" for the debate is just figuring out how to be annoying? Not coming up with arguments for an actual debate? Not defending her standpoints or attacking Trump's?
Her plan is to just insult Trump a bit?

I got your autism covered senpai

NIce trips. If she faints during the debate, it's over.

Never lock the knees on a leg press. Silly woman.

Hopefully she asks him to "just settle this like men and compare cock size".

doubles.

If there's one thing I learned through the DNC leaks and the whole mess of this election, it's that the Democratic party is lead by absolute morons who only manage to stay in power through massive corruption behind the scenes. People keep saying they're gonna come up with some super secret plan to bring down Trump but the best thing they managed to do so far is flood tons of money into useless campaigns, paying online shills and MSM to spread their bullshit and still look like complete idiots who can't recover from the fact that they chose the wrong candidate.

Kek wills it

>that smirk Rubio gives as he realizes Christie just buttfucked his chance at being president
That debate was savage.

You can't prepare for Trump, his opponents in the primaries already tried that.
I can't wait for Hillary with her bad health to get crushed worse than Jeb.

>donald trump unzips his pants, showing off his impressive 6.5 inch pecker
>the crowd applauds as donald yells "beat that!"
>hillary clinton smiles smugly, before whipping out her monstrous 9 inch futa cock
>the crowd goes wild and starts chanting "I'M WITH HER! I'M WITH HER!" as donald walks off the stage in shame
>hillary laughs maniacally with her dick still out while "girls just want to have fun" starts blasting throughout the auditorium
>wins by the largest landslide in US history
Screencap this. It will happen.

I want Hans to be right...

>drop that one line win...
>"Call the ambulance, I'm having another seizure"
trips of truth

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that you don't remember what Rubio said. You know exactly what he said.

It's funny that she thinks he'll behave the same at a formal general debate as he did at the Republican debates against a field of crazy people. One on one in front of the entire nation, he's going to be very different than then. He'll be hard hitting with his facts and figures against Hillary, and will speak policy in clear terms.

He's been studying trade deals while Hillary studies one-liners. What a time to be alive.

Hahaha, they will never unlock the power of meme magic. Drumpf was the closest they ever came to it.