If we went back on time and prevented the Atlantic slave trade, would blacks have been better off?

If we went back on time and prevented the Atlantic slave trade, would blacks have been better off?

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/list-summaries/
youtube.com/watch?v=nFHzTCa3Pz8
youtube.com/watch?v=lXqTDp6jh5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY
theearthchild.co.za/100-amazing-african-cities-that-were-completely-destroyed-by-europeans/
youtube.com/watch?v=cxpuh6vf4kM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_capital_flight
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Up_from_Slavery
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No,now who's that thicc qt

No, they would be worse off because they would still be enslaved. Just by other Africans. If anything their lives got better by being sold to the whites.

honestly, without the political influence they exerted in the USA in the 90's, race politics would never have exploded as hard as it did. european countries would probably still me majority white.

Whites would be flourishing and Africa never would've received aid from people seeing lazy niggers and taking pity on them because muh feelings.

>off by 2

As a whole, no.

But, the new African-Americans that would have integrated in the 1900s would probably have been much better off. Things would be a lot better here desu for everyone.

Maybe a tiny bit. They'd still be beyond saving

No, they would still be in Africa. Have you seen that place? It's a shit hole.

Read up on who controlled the slave trade, it was the ancestors of the people on this list:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

Things would be better for everyone. Slavery was a mistake.

No, but everyone else would be.

of course they'd be worse off because how else would they leech off of whitey?

TRIPS_OF_TRUTH.jpg

slavery ended over 200 years ago, yet africa continues to be the same shithole it was 200 years ago
fuck no

No because qt black girls wouldn't be able to experience the wonders of white cock.

who cares about the well being of niggers?

It would be better to go back in time and join all the powers of Europe and Asia to kill all blacks.

They would be way better off.

yes

No.

The Ottoman Empire dominated the slave trade before the Europeans got into the game, and they would have continued to do so.

if we left them alone they would be doing exactly what they did since the rest of the hominids left africa. It's not good or bad, it just is.

Black women really do look like gorillas.

But isn't Africa a shit hole because of slavery? That's what my history teacher always told us.

The fuck you're doing using my name?

>would blacks have been better off?
No, but countries outside of Africa sure as hell would be.

Slavery existed in Africa for at least 10,000 years, only about 200 years of which involved Europeans. Africa had slavery, all the way up until Europeans took over and abolished it, because it was a shithole, not the other way around.

Psst it were the Arab mudslimes.

Well it would be better generally because they would be more contained, even though this section of their global population would no longer have this elevated standard of living by proximity to whites.

You whiteys destroyed Africa and it's rich culture.

>Pic related Kindom of Congo before whitey colonization

they weren't better off even when their slavers were profiting off of it

No, africans enslaved them, and muslims enslaved them for 1400 years.

The only reason why blacks were used as slaves is because they were cheaper than white slaves, not because they were good or effective in any way.

America thought they were getting a bargain turns out it was one of the most expensive trades they made in their history.

The colonies in africa was more about ressources that they had but weren't using.. (pretty hard when you haven't even invented the wheel) aswell as improving their conditions as thanks.

Niggers truly do not know or won't admit how incompetent they have been historically this is why they blame everything on europeans.

>pics of sheboons
Once you know a niggers brain that's all you'll see when looking at these women. Not even remotely a turn on regardless of curves.

>pic related kingdom of congo
Yeah i'm sure a nigger drew that.

Whates would certainly be better off. Imagine the US with no blacks. Fucking lazy plantation owners who were too cheap and lazy to pay for workers or pick it themselves, permanently screwed the country.

>Whates
*Whites

Denmark talking shit about Hebrews being sold as slaves not to mention those same Hebrew people ruled Europe from the 700s to the 1400s and were then expelled and sold into slavery. Faggot ass Denmark you're gonna be our slaves just as you enslaved us all nations are going to pay

mfw Great Whate sharks, would thrive without the Nergo.

Gonna need sauce, OP.

Is it true that native Africans dislike black Americans?

I've heard this as well.

I think we understood what you meant you didn't have to correct your spelling with another post. Faggot

Probably not. But we sure would be.

everybody hates niggers, even other niggers

If Africans had never had contact with whites they MIGHT have been able to self improve instead of having the few of their smartest move away to white countries and the rest stagnating in a shithole while blaming whitey.

Can confirm. Worked closely with Ethiopians in an environment with lots of American blacks. The Ethiopians would nudge me, shake their heads and nod at the American blacks, and say, "Stoo-peed niggas." They worked circles around American blacks, and were lots of fun to banter with after a couple of beers.

no

the best possible historical edit is to make the cotton gin not be invented
they would've been given freedom without any fuss and no one would give a damn because there never would've been half the country fighting against that right and the KKK and jim crow laws never would've been made in the aftermath

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

This is why I'm waiting for a thank you from niggers.
You're welcome, niggers, because you're not sitting around wearing a loin cloth in Africa other than sweating your aids infested ass off swatting flies off your face, starving to death with no hope.

Member the good old days, when everything ran on Niggawatts? Pepperidge Farm does.
youtube.com/watch?v=nFHzTCa3Pz8

The Civil War was more than just equality tho. It was a war over Lincoln overstretching the 10th Amendment.

the successions and following war was 80% the south not wanting to get their economy screwed over because of northern protestants caring more about feelings than whether or not southerners would be able make money and have a viable economy

>blacks ruled europe from 700-1400s
wut... KEK

Yes, the arab slave trade irreversibly ruined africa. The kingdom of saudi arabia needs to take in 20 million nigerian refugees to correctly compensate the negro.

No, but america would be

I would breed os bad with her.

I want to hear a black girl scream she wants my caramel baby.

:'(

Oh you mean muslims invading spain? i'm sorry but invading and occupying spain isn't ruling over europe..

Oh and btw. muslims hated blacks, muhammad hated blacks and arabs in general hated blacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=lXqTDp6jh5Q

Video about muhammads views on blacks.
youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY

"To the south of this...there is a Negro people called Lamlam. They are unbelievers. They brand themselves on the face and temples. The people of Ghanah and Takrur invade their country, capture them, and sell them to merchants who transport them to the Maghrib. There, they constitute the ordinary mass of slaves. Beyond them to the south, there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings." - Ibn Khaldun.

Yes but not for the reasons you think
The african slave trade greatly expanded british influence as well as industrialization, which led to rapid advancement for the rest of the world.
The united states would have eventually gotten the man power they needed by paying for it, which would still likely meant africans being imported to america, but only those choosing to come here for work.
The rest of the british domains would not have expanded anywhere near as fast, and americas late 1800 economy would have been booming.
Us would have strengthened economic trade with africa and africa would have shared in their industrial advancements.
Then, when the diamond trade got going, the us would have been the primary beneficiaries the whole time.
Ww1 would have likely been a smaller affair, exclusive to Europe, and no wwii.

>i didnt ask for these feels

Probably not. Same answer for segregation. It's like asking if Mexico would of been better if the Spanish conquest never happened.

Don't fall for the excuses, OP. Thugs will be thugs. Also, maybe if gangster rap wasn't so popular then they would be a little bit better.

>would blacks have been better off?
No. Whites in northern cities would have been better off. Niggers transferred there in the 1940s/50s after the invention of the mechanical cotton picker. They proceeded to completely ruin otherwise normal Europe-tier cities.

If that's true then why do African immigrants do statistically better academically, and socioeconomically than American blacks?

If whites had never went to Africa, chances are the nips or the chinks would have and there would have been no more niggers. So yeah.... we fucked up.

Don't forget the made up borders Europeans made that aided in creating centuries of tribal warfare.

what use is a slave if you can't build anything?

checked

maybe their work ethic was formed after seeing all the opportunities black americans have and seeing them still suck ass at life. or maybe black americans are just butt hurt about slavery and refuse to work, which they shouldnt be as proven by this thread

Yes. I know a Nigerian that's "not allowed" to date African Americans

Bc they're immigrants & not the descendants of slaves.

I am Nigerian, I can attest to this. Father told me to stay away from them and Mother told me to focus on my studies (literally what all Nigerian parents say) Grandmother is expecting me to find a Nigerian man and marry him.

No, but modern America would be.

Female Nigerian on pol?
I'd tap.

Yes, that's why i'm saying that what the previous user said was incorrect in saying they were better off being slaves to whites. Because look at them now. Denied education and rights for centuries, only within the last 50 years to be considered American citizens by law. And everyone expects them to just come out normal as if nothing happened.

No, but America would be better off

Sorry, i want to be proud of my heritage : ^)

race purists btfo?

Stiff shit, everyone has had it rough at some point in history. Human history is one of suffering. Feudal serfs had it much, much worse than your average african slave.

possibly but my dik wouldnt be

Well the cream will always rise to the top. Chances are the Africans that can even afford to learn English and come to America are at the top of their country financially and educationally.

I think it's also the reason illegal immigrants are so awful since they can literally just walk over here. If Mexico was on the other side of the world we'd only be getting educated wealthy Mexicans coming to our country.

Please inspire some blacks in your area since they won't listen to their parents or white police, or any police honestly. You give me hope Nigerian femanon!

>assuming you're not a fake faggot

I dunno man, a lot of actual African immigrants are pretty redpilled, but Africa is pretty fucked education and infrastructure-wise. Granted, it could be great with some nudging by yurop but without it it would probably still forever be a 3rd world shithole

Yes. My roommate in grad school (STEM) was from Swaziland. He met up with African American chicks on OKCupid and was literally horrified. Most of them were single moms and wouldn't even disclose the fact beforehand.
Now he has a job making $100k a year at Intel so he doesn't have to resort to dating ghetto trash on the internet

Yes, they would have developed more naturally like the other continents instead of having their own people initiating crab logic and pulling each other down/selling each other into slavery.

Go back in time and prevent welfare. Also, kill Marx while you're at it.

Why does Cred Forums fap to this thought? Everyone dislikes Americans period.

Don't worry, once Trump becomes president the Hillary and her Clintion Foundation will be destroyed and they won't ruin Nigeria or any other African country anymore... But we still have to deal with the Chinese.

marx did nothing wrong
he was a capitalist, he just had his complaints
communism was meant to be an imaginary utopia

imagine if you wrote down your idea of a perfect world and some tards came around and killed millions of people trying to make it happen

kill Lenin and his colleges, all those early 20th century commie groups should've been snuffed out before the candle lights could grow to fires

Look at Africa right now. Is it well off? Because they'd still be there instead of here. Connect the dots.

Not really... my dad came here in the 80s thanks to Regan and lived in a shitty truck while working as a taxi driver then going to school to become an engineer. Originally wanted to become a doctor, but was too dirt poor at the time. There are Nigerians that act like me and there are Nigerians that act like a "nigger" (rarely though). I can only speak about Nigerians, but because the kids grow up hearing stories from their parents coming to a country dealing with racism and still succeeding in life (also the idea that failure is not an option) helps a lot.

Also it's a joke between Nigerians that we are the "jews of Africa"

Yes, they would've been better . They would be living in a world free from white oppression. No more blacks being killed by racist white cops!

>If we went back on time and prevented the Atlantic slave trade, would blacks have been better off?

No, their ancestors would have been sold to the Arabs instead.

theearthchild.co.za/100-amazing-african-cities-that-were-completely-destroyed-by-europeans/

No because the US would be just as naive as Europe without niggers constantly redpilling us. We'd be a lot more relaxed and infact all the crime statistics between blacks and whites and blacks and latinos makes it so we don't completely fall for bullshit that people from third world countries are nice and good people just like us. Blacks are a necessary evil.

Native Africans and West Indian blacks hate American blacks, they consider American blacks to be whiny pampered shit. But yeah, African blacks especially hate American blacks.

>all the good ones were arab based civilizations

How well can you make Jollof rice? If it doesn't look like shit and we're not indirectly family, then we can make it work.

>Is it true that native Africans dislike black Americans?

EVERYONE hates American niggers including themselves. They are one of the most hated group of people on the planet

>this many black chicks posted
>OneSlowGTP nowhere to be seen

Hmm, I wonder?

Is this a sneaky hot nigress thread ?

>hue hue nigger lusting after black booty

not a surprise

Yes. There were villages developing at the time the slave trade took place. Once they could get money selling other tribes it fucked over their growth. You just have to capture someone to sell them off for cash. You needed cash to buy arms to defend yourself from becoming a slave. You had to capture someone to get enough money to buy arms to defend yourself from being sold. Once they developed this system of fucking each other over there was no real room for developing with someone that could sell you off if they put their mind to it.

It is now

Implying you wouldn't

just look at those chocotighs omnomnomnom lol

I like this thread.

Also, no they wouldn't. Between their own shit tier innovation rate and the arab and ottoman slave trade, they'd be way more fucked. Only in America do the decendents of Africans have the liberity, money, and ability to lounge around and shout racist all day

Don't listen to him Brazilbro, keep posting black qts

Who cares? We would be better off.

> cream rises to the top

So does shit, never squirted a floater before?

How about some butterface faveladas ?

If you think the transatlantic slave trade is bad look up the transaharan slave trade of the islamic world. Islamic slavery took 200 million, european slavery took 10-12. Now if you want to know what would improve africa don't look at the European slave trade, where life expectancy went UP (and was better then african domestic slavery) but look at getting rid of Islam.

Nah, cause I dont eat the fast food jew

breddy gud

Mandatory webm

No, but we would.

Laughable. You probably post in all the gook threads about how Nips should be honorary Aryans.

>tfw when no qt black wife to share your Southern plantation with

muh dic

Why is all the black chicks in this thread look like cumdumpsters from Instagram?

Maybe. But most of us didn't get any benefit from it and now it's all "gibs me dat" and "reparations."

>hell to the no.

That's a juicy niggress.

Keep Em coming Brazil bro.

How about some mongrel girls ?

house specialty

Is this better?

Yup. Coincidentally I've had both an American black and African black gf. Each told me they hated the other group.

I hate them because everything is literally thrown at them and they are blind. Why do you think so many Nigerians climb up the socioeconomic ladder and get to still classify as "black"? Also don't be surprised if the doctors/ engineers you met that are black also are African/ have African immigrant parents. We don't joke about education. We see opportunities thrown at us from Democunts assuming we are like American blacks, but we take it to the next level.

No, Africa would still be a shithole, just a shithole with more money. We, on the other hand, would be much better off. Except a slave trade 2.0 would occur but in staid of slaves, perhaps they'd bring over "indentured athletes"

Nigger that are in this country were sold into slavery by their own people.

They would be dead.

You dumb fucking white dickhead.

Short answer: Nooooooo.
Long answer: Hahahahahahaha...Nooooooo.

They wouldn't be good athletes without the slave trade, you guys did some hard core eugenics on them.

idk but the USA would probably be better off

>fast twitch muscles
white people do eugenics on themselves unintentionally, still very few white PG's in the NBA

I'd colonize the fuck out of black women if the kids turned out white. Mulattos are the fucking worst, most disgusting mongrels on Earth.

Whom?

If the slave trade hadn't happened, Africa probably wouldn't be much different. If COLONIALISM had never happened, Africa would be a far far far nicer place. People should just stick to trade and stuff, not trying to politically control other regions, it just creates social and political problems for centuries.

Has to suck being an honest black in this country

>Anyone not black is in fear of you either because they don't want to be called racists or in fear of being attacked
>Africans don't like you because they think you're stupid and good for nothing
>Racists don't think you're human
>Other blacks you don't agree with don't want you or have anything to do with you if you speak the truth

Ethiopians and eritreans have as much genetic relation to the rest of the continent as a Nord does with an abo

What if lincoln wasn't killed and we went with his plan of sending all american blacks back to africa and helped them start a new country for themselves?
What if we made them a commonwealth? and helped them defend their borders and trade with them?
Would they be the most prosperous nation in africa?
Would they be first world?

WE

Because only the smartest ones come here.

Jezabel Vessir

White Brothers!
Resist the negress's sexual advances! Their luscious breasts and hips are designed to inspire animalistic lust in the innocent white man. Once ensnared they will dominate you sexually. Soon you will be reduced to a mindless drone who's only purpose will be to serve your voluptuous african sex goddess. Please don't corrupt your pure aryan seed! Think of your duty to the white race!!

nice toe 2bh

no

niggers are better off today than they are or would have been without colonialism, depending on your idea of better off

if i could go back in time, i would just quarantine africa and leave them all the fuck alone. why you'd ever want some ugly nigger with a bone in her nose tending your children i have no fucking idea

Ok explain to me why african women seem to have these giant asses for literally no reason. Why are they born with such a massive ammount of fat distributed into that area

post your purple nat geo pussy you ugly monkey

To get my dick hard.

Acceptable answer

OneSlowGTP please go

would racemix

so true

if a negress offered to fuck the skin off my dick i would take her up immediately

i live next to some niggers in a nice neighborhood, had a dream i fucked one of the nigger daughters in her tight asshole while she was looking for cleaning supplies under the sink

>cute half black/mexican girl in my TA class
>wears a choker but is shy

i regret being a TA now

This is officially one of my favorite threads

>tfw no conservative qt black gf who is down to bang on the regular but alright to raise my white kids instead of having mulattos

Why live?

Is/has Africa ever been a nice place to be, for the average person
Is/has America been a nice place to be for the average person (in the last 300 years)

I don't think they are bigger genetically, I think that's a cultural thing they have pursued.

she has a man face

youtube.com/watch?v=cxpuh6vf4kM

vid related

No. African tribes were enslaving each other in the time period anyway, and most of the slaves were actually either a) captured africans from smaller tribes, or b) africans who got sold out by their tribe leader

Niggers benefitted from the slave trade FAR more than the Europeans benefitted from the slave trade.

Far far more. Back in the day, only the 1% owned negroes. Now what do we have? Negroes murdering, raping, assaulting, robbing, and cucking the White man.

Thanks Lincoln. Hope you're burning in hell.

This thread

>there are people that find this attractive
We need a bestiality containment board.

>taking a triple ripple all the way
Her facial expressions are warranted

They are just bigger

You wouldn't fuck? For real

Because only the very best leave the shithole.

That's because most real African immigrants that aren't refugees come from good families with good values, that expect their children to excel in their studies and be upstanding and productive citizens

All qualities completely alien to the average African American

I'm gay, but this shit would turn me straight.

Although if it's furry shit you want, I can always direct you to some sites, user.

Not into bestiality, if that's your thing then that's your thing I won't judge but I would just prefer that it didn't leak all over the place like ponyfags did back before /mlp/ was created.

fuck guys, black women starting to get to me I can't..even..

No but whites in North America sure as hell would have been.

Stop fighting the feeling, user. Conquer some jungle booty

>chinese
>implying that their trying to invest in Africa and actually do something with it is a bad thing
>implying that the Chinese won't try to crack down on AIDS since they're facing a women shortage
>implying that having Chinese marry Africans won't be one of the only ways to raise the general intelligence of the African population
>implying that Chinese people won't make African's wish they were under colonial rule again since whitey at least tried to help

I can't fucking wait for this to happen, it's the best kind of karma

I can understand your feelings since this is happening all over the world but these guys out of everyone have the best chance of turning Africa around. Whites all too nice to do so and there aren't enough blacks willing to see what's wrong with themselves over there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_capital_flight

Ever heard of this, Shart.

It'd be a bigger version of the shithole that is Liberia.

Only positive would be a really small amt of black people in the US

It's true that the Africans that come to the USA are appalled at the behavior of ghetto americans. Because the Africans that come to us today are all wealthy and educated enough to travel. They are the upper class in their home country, and are shocked to see people with their skin color populating the lower class in our society.

I MUST BLANDA UPP

you're still a nigger in everyone's eyes you should be thanking american blacks for starting the civil war ending segreagation thats allowing you to even come to america

thats because white people shat all over it for hundreds of years, if u crackas would have minded you own business not being a lazy sack of shits trying to get other to do your own work

everyone would be better off

Well, the thing is that she's mad that she's an educated person but she's lumped in with ghetto-ass niggers

I'd be mad too

Africa hasn't done anything nice for thousands of years. And north of the Sahara doesn't count it might as well be part of Europe not Africa.

yes.

african blacks HATE niggers.

reminder that jews ran the Atlantic slave trade.

>thanking american blacks for starting the civil war

But they didn't. White people started (and finished) the civil war. Slavery would still be happening if white people didn't decide to step in and end it.

you can easily avoid that by dressing nice and speaking properly. appearance is everything.
>north of the Sahara
thats what africa would be if the whites stayed away

whites only shat up west africa thats why all the countries are awful there

what i actually meant was the civil rights movement but yes civil war was cracker business

Yeah, Africans hate the fact that American blacks are born in a great country and still find things to complain about
source: Eritrean family

>a great country

You shouldn't be so harsh on them. It's not that great once you leave the White areas.

the niggers take their feral behavior with them everywhere they go. Then all the high IQ ones abort their kids and the low IQ ones have 8 kids, one for each welfare check increase they get.

Maybe better off without western colonization. But then would we have 2 Chains today?

lol story of my life

No, but whites would be better off.

>the borders made by euros created centuries of tribal warfare
>let's just ignore the centuries of tribal warfare before colonization

I bet you also believed that the native american was totally peaceful before white people came along

We sure would be, I don't know about niggers.

Leftists when shitting on imperialism:
>"Borders created by foreigners caused CENTURIES of tribal warfare, stunting the region's grow. Borders are not just arbitrary lines on a map."

Leftists when advocating for White displacement:
>"Borders are literally just lines on a map. They don't matter in the grand scheme of things."

I just hate them so much.

a professor in uni said that racism is result of capitalism, how wrong he is?

*my uni, dumb typo.

who is she?
her name please

51 year outdated marx directive

ask how pre capitalist racism happened?
ask about nepotism

Very.

Seeing how you're in Latin America, he probably views race only through the Spanish caste system, and therefore through economic means alone.

In America we view race through criminality, because very few White people are mixed here. Our one drop rule protected us from that. So, logically, Whites still act like Whites and naturally dislike niggers to an extent. Their behavior is extremely offputting to any civilized White man who does not partake in their feral animalistic "culture" they pulled out of their ass with the help of the jews.

American black culture is literally synonymous with criminal culture. Same with mestizos. Same with the vast majority of "White" hispanics up here(really just light skinned mestizos, you can tell. Fuck castizos too.).

Racism is natrual, as in it is hardwired into babies and small children who don't have racist parents. This "multicult" that we're forced into doesn't work. It does not work at all, as you can clearly see, being a Latin American and watching the leftist Whites rile up the mestizo halfbreeds down there to overthrow governments(with the help of the CIA of course).

Racism is natural. Racism is right. Racism is good. Anyone who says otherwise knows now what they say.

>and are shocked to see people with their skin color populating the lower class in our society.

Why? Are you telling me they haven't seen blacks populating the lower class in their our society? As if only whites where poor in Africa?

Why do these whores all wear the same ugly panties? Shit looks like a jockstrap.

he looks like this, surprised?

>shitty beard
>overweight
>wearing flannel

Looks like a cuck to me.

Fuck this thread gave me a boner

Fucking nigger witches

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Up_from_Slavery

typical argentinian leftie.

No, but whites probably would be.

no. blacks are a disgusting creature and without the selective breeding from the slave trade they would all look like disgusting ass abo cunts.

I think that's just a univeral lefty. Our neocon kike loving republicans up here in America look like that too.

Pic related.

Maybe they would, maybe they wouldn't.

But whites would be.

lol no

She's cute. I like her smile...and that ass

pretty sure that's Alexis Texas