What's up Cred Forums? How do you show your power level in public?

What's up Cred Forums? How do you show your power level in public?

Other urls found in this thread:

varusteleka.com/en/product/sarma-classic-jump-boots-mk-ii-black/32493
imgur.com/a/3pXzB
varusteleka.com/en/product/polish-nuclear-waders-surplus/29805
youtu.be/q-nd34iAK9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Bi7rbbhgefs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get your fucking feet off the chair you faggot. The boong you mock in that pic is behaving more civilised than you are.

> Not steel toe
> Too big for your feet

Going with the sale price on some boots eh?

You're a fag.

nice doc martens

>baggy jeans
You're literally a nigger

nice laces i see you can put them to use

Black bomber jacket
Simple, and only gets the attention of likeminded people

>How do you show your power level in public?
You don't.

You have to earn those , poseur.

You dress and act like a junkie, how is that showing your "power level"?

>Doc Martens
please stop embarrassing yourself, you are clearly extremely new here.

>Black bomber jacket
and Adidas athletic pants

Unless you've spilled blood, you deserve to get your ass kicked for wearing red laces

oh fuck we got a red lacer. dont let the real ones see that, youll be found out

ITT faggots who won't stand up for their race in public while niggers have black power halftime shows on your TV

Fuck I just realized I give off a bad vibe

>Black hoodie
>Black adidas pants
>natsoc haircut

You're basically a disrespectful nigger.

My boots don't have laces

Lol no
Just jeans and boots
But you made me laugh at least

Those color codes on boots dont mean jack shit anymore except to some low-IQ skinheads.

>want to wear some jump boots because im autistic
>worried about looking too much like a neonazi

t.McSkinnyJean Faggot

google punks

>identity politics

You're the problem op.

>Feet on chair taking up two spots
Fucking animal, kys.

Not by wearing oversized black boots with red laces while wearing oversized BLUE FUCKING JEANS you retarded autist.

get some help
shave that disgusting rat's nest you call a beard

Only people who will call you a neonazi are people you could beat in a fight
Plus who looks like the asshole, the guy in boots or the blue haired trans autistic who is screaming as you walk away

Why, out of all pictures of jump boots you would post a picture where two men are dryhumping eachother?

>standing up for their race
Fuck wits like you just hurt our cause, we're only racist when its justified, average people commuting don't need to deal with your bullshit. You're a nigger.

these fellows are right.

I have a 3'x5' pepe flag I had made, I fly that with my no step on snek flag on my lifted ram 2500 diesel dually.

They most certainly have meaning to the group he's trying to appeal too.

Walk around Chicago, dressed like a nigger, sporting colors and see if gang members don't notice.

>diesel
What are you, a hippy?

There are already tens of different meanings for each color so no one really gives a fuck.

Because varusteleka is a Finnish company
I mean youre not wrong.
>Blue jeans
>Black Tshirt
>Jump boots (currently palladiums)
>Casio terrorist watch

Trump gear

I don't need to Google anything. I've been around the punk and metal scene since the late 80s.

those clothes those legs

you know what? you're a boy, not a man. you can think otherwise but this is reality.

Oh fuck, dont buy from varusteleka, atleast dont buy the miltec stuff, its chinese crap, and if you have to order something from there stick with the military surplus.

nice jeans grandpa

do you have autism?

I carry a 5 RM coin in my wallet.

Not really showing it persay, but that's about as close as I would bother getting outside of close company.

I wouldnt buy miltec I was looking at varusteleka.com/en/product/sarma-classic-jump-boots-mk-ii-black/32493

From same factory that makes danish combat boots allegedly

By wearing tight skinny jeans

By not riding the bus with jigaboos.

Surprising how many faggots are triggered that I don't wear skinny jeans. If you wear that gay shit you're going to look back at pictures of yourself in ten years and cringe

Nice ass bro

damn girl you fine

r8 my dms Cred Forumslacks

Are you fucking autistic?
>Flag
Oh

With that price you cant get good genuine leather boots and people are complaining about the Mark II and how its worse than the Mark I

how about you seat like a man and not like an animal?

>girl

You could just get a huge fucking V12 that consumes more gas than killing 6 million jews but you chose the more eco-friendly diesel.

I don't

This.

Blend in with the crowd, silent vote for what you want, viral it up online.

Shit, I look like a goddamn nu-male, no one suspects a thing.
Get things done sleeper agent style.

Post feet :3

Ive seen this picture before...

>How do you show your power level in public?

Confederate flag where my front license plate should be (because Florida only requires a rear plate, but most cars here have a space with holes drilled in the bumper or a front plate, so most people put something there).

The Cubans and Venezuelans don't get it.

Actually, the blacks don't get it either, because the only blacks down here are from Haiti.

Haven't you seen them already?

Chances are you have.
I'd post one of the new ones but most of my last pictures are blurry for some reason, so I just posted an old (3 months) picture instead.

I have that on my truck and I'm from Ohio

W E W
E
W

L
A
D
S

I WOULD VOTE FOR THIS SHILLARY THATS FOR SURE

post pepe flag? pls?

I get recognized by other Cred Forums users often, I know the codeword when they scream "faggot" at me

I doubt it's as common in Ohio as it is in south Florida.

Seriously, I see as many confederate license plates as I do New York plates (and I see a whole lot of New York plates. They love to spend winter in Fawrt Lawwwwwdahdale)

Doc Martens are shit, man. They're dyke boots.

I either wear pic related or if I'm working an old pair of Chippewa logging boots.

Diesel trucks are worth it just to have a black cloud button for cyclists.

I told an acquaintance (who didn't know that I browse Cred Forums) that he needs to spend less time on /r9k/, and his first reaction was "how did you know?"

Don't know about jump boots but riding boots are for men.

Probably but I'm bored and we need to derail this stormweenie

Did you earn those red laces?

By being fuarking aesthetic

>Jeans have to be either niggerish baggy or faggot skinny

theres a large in between for jean fits

Well instead of posting them one by one here I'll just give you a link to my imgur album: imgur.com/a/3pXzB

I got new ones that aren't in the album too, if you want me to I can post those as well ;3

MANLET

I wear some old Double H jumpboots with yellow laces in support of my right to have recreational hand grenades.

Thats not a 6 month progress, or if it is you used roids.

Fuck you faggots, I like my doc martens.

WTF MAN DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW!

If it snows where you live avoid jump boots they have no fucking traction and you'll fall and bust your ass. Just find a nice field boot instead

Sure!

Yeah my palladiums have a similar slip issue. Suggestions for a field boot? Prefer leather

i thought skinny jeans were for numale faggots?

whats wrong with his pants?

your jeans don't fit and their wash is too light

visit /fa/ for more help

I don't ride the bus.

Not as good as the other ones but eh.

Did you earn those?

>the only alternative to jeans that are 3 sizes too big are skinny jeans

awesome meme Cred Forumsro

cancer, fuck off back to soc you pathetic camwhore

> power level

More like being an edgy faggot in public

what's that in your toilet? or is that a bin?

>2016
>leaving the house

wtf, are you TRYING to get raped by a pack of niggers?

This is why people think Cred Forums is filled with social outcasts...

>Baggy, sky blue jeans
>old, scruffy, unpolished docs

You're an embarrassment to everyone

They are but when someone makes a thread that has more balls than most faggots on this board keyboard warriors will grab at anything they can make into an insult

It's a bidet. I left the hairdryer in it.
It was obviously dry of course.

No :3

oversized blue jeans are for farmers and welfare kids who can't afford good clothes. There are more options than skinny jeans that aren't welfare pants.

I'm glad I live in a white town.

cool, we don't have those in the states
also: nice gwyndolin

hahahaha

varusteleka.com/en/product/polish-nuclear-waders-surplus/29805

You got a pretty cool ID desu.

By being in shape, looking generally glorious, and wearing normal fucking clothes.

There are also "loose fit" "fit" cuts you autistic retard. Stop looking like a hobo and use clothes that actually fit you.

You've never killed a nig you pathetic fuck.

I'm white, male, and live in Texas.

My power level is self evident.

This is why normal people don't like you faggots.

>i thought skinny jeans were for numale faggots?

Skin tradition goes back decades. Fitted clothes was always the skin style. OP is a faggot who doesn't know shit about what he pretends to believe in.

Which faggots? Who are you talking about?

Some people still remember what they stand for. I'm 30 and if I saw OP I'd know what he was about.

Giving niggers and jews the stink eye when I'm out in public. The stink eye is one of the white man's most powerful weapons.

Why are boy feet the best feet

Nah I like the bullying

>varusteleka.com/en/product/polish-nuclear-waders-surplus/29805

fucking lol those pictures

ive never seen such faggotry

>be you
>have no identity
>lets people who have identity outbreed them
>mfw when you either die alone or next to your mongrel

If I remember correctly, the red means Neo Nazi. The white laces mean white supremacy (white over black) I know there's other color meanings but I forget.

Non-safety toe are often more expensive. You can get a cheap pair of steel toe work boots at Wally World for $40.

IIRC the original meaning was about soccer teams.

>red laces in black boots
are you a literal child?

you actually think he used roids? lmfao

I want to get a green on like Davey from romper stomper and put a few NSBM band patches on it (Goatmoon, M8L8TH, etc)

Did you earn those red laces OP? If not put some white ones in.

That looks ridiculous and uncomfortable. Do you like sporting the moose knuckle every day?

>baggy pants
>gay boots
where's your trench coat and fedora, faggot? You're not red-pilled. Youre just an angsty social retard pretending it was your decision to have no real friends.

his pants are at an angle and pushed up by the arm rest, think they'd look normal if he was standing.

>leaf
k faggot how is showing your cock and balls like that fashionable.
also wtf at their shirts, look like they got out of glee club meeting and changed pants.

No, im saying there is no way to get those kinds of gains in 6 months, well if you are a manlet then yeah I guess its possible.

suicide/10

I look as hispanic as you can get and lately I've made sure to have at least one thing on that shows american pride. I have pins, hats and shit like that. I wore my MAGA hat to the mall the other day with my brother and the looks we had gotten were great. Of course none of the niggers or spicker spanials said a word to my face. Honestly though it seems more white people give me shit about being a trump supporter than my own family or any other race.

>LET'S MAKE AMERICA GAPE AGAIN

FUCKING TOPKEK

Jeans that fit well shouldnt do that, no way you are looking at it, those pants are way too big for OP.

It won`t be white forever.

KEK

My epic tale of autism:

>have two coworkers at factory around my same age
>overhear them talking about Cred Forums all the time
>quit before i ever grew the balls to say anything about it

We would talk about Trump but I never exposed my powerlevel enough to tip them off that I'm Cred Forumsack too. To be honest I don't think I've ever talked about Cred Forums with somebody in real life and I've been here for like 10 years.

Lol I'm saying that that's what skin style has always been. You act like I'm endorsing it. I'm not. But if you're gonna be a skin, be a skin. Don't dress like a nigger and pretend that you're carrying on the skin culture.

>think they'd look normal if he was standing.

No, they are clearly way too large. If he was standing up all that material that's being pushed up will go straight and he'll be stepping on his cuffs like the welfare kid he is. Pro tip: Throw out all your blue jeans or use them only as work clothes if you're a laborer.

I thought white laces where for those who were involved in the movement but they had never spilled blood.

Maybe you just don't know how to work hard in the gym or eat.

I speak frankly when asked my opinion, and try to work within my community to foster attitudes of pride and industry.

I try to act honorably in respect of the name my father gave me, which was given to him by his father in sacred trust.

Power isn't found in colored shoe laces, user. Showing faction loyalty through bright color schemes is for niggers and faggots.

Yeah, I guess.
My feet aren't that great though.

>Pro tip: Throw out all your blue jeans or use them only as work clothes if you're a laborer.

Pro tip: Shove it up your ass homo

Not an argument.

YOU and every other faggot on this planet.

i agree

ride a motorcycle. stare at people like you are going to kill them

Even if you did 5 days a week with a good diet those gains would take atleast a year.

Walking in a nigger infested country.

>Black bomber jacket
>athletic pants

hmmmmmm

Why the bullying? I didn't do anything to you...

It really seems like the niggers here in Canada don't do this. It's fuckin strange it's like Canadian blacks are more intelligent your USA chimps are really fuckin strange. The smart blacks go up north the scum coons throw'em down to burgerland

Well, I guess /polgbt/ is real

Welcome to Cred Forums. Prepare to get bullied, nerd.

You got all the ones who were smart enough to run away before the civil war.

>Simple, and only gets the attention of likeminded people

what did he mean by this?

I don't know man, I knew guys that looked better than that just from sports going into high school before we were allowed to lift weights. It's mostly genetics.

You are an abomination. Your very existence is a personal insult to me.

These are my boots.

You have to be a mutant to pull that amount of muscle mass in such a short time.

If you're worried about looking like a nu-male get fit.
Being fit will make everything you do seem more respectable.

Skinny jeans are fucking retarded anyway. OP's are fine.
/Fa/ggots will call anything besides assless chaps terrible.

This is proof that the alt right literally is reverse SJWs.

This OP. Grow the fuck up.

You quickly tap a and b buttons while pressing c

I'm sorry for being born user, I didn't ask for it.
Nor did I ask to be a tranny either.

It's not my fault.

>australia

Skins wear bomber jackets, steel toe boots and suspenders, the only people who really know anything about skinheads/ neo nazis/ whatever are usually those who were interested in them enough to learn about them. That or people who have had their heads kicked in by them.

Goyim did you have the surgery or are you just feminine?

I guess anybody that dresses in a way that signals to others their beliefs is literally a reverse SJW by your logic.

browse pol on train in front of minorities daily

>Nor did I ask to be a tranny either.
You literally can't be a tranny without asking for it. No one is making you be a gril homey.

I have a trump hats but that's it. I also wear some military clothes but I don't try to look like a skinhead

>being this cucked
He's wearing a pair of shoes, he didn't murder an old black guy that just left work.
Get over yourselves.

A blue haired trans autistic wouldn't know what Red laces meant unless Salon did an expose on them.

"BLACK PEOPLE HATE HIM FOR THIS"

but really don't wear red laces unless you're affiliated

I whistle the konnigratzer march and the falangist anthem.

>eco friendly
murrican diesels are far from eco friendly

By slowly radicalizing friends and family

I think you're just not hitting the gym hard enough man.

I didn't have surgery nor took hormones ever. I'm all natural.

I don't take hormones or cut my dick off, I didn't ask to feel these feelings of being a tranny.

Try again.

I live in a pretty red-pilled country, where we have 2 new national heroes that are leading volunteers to protect the border from the invading mudshits.

Ok, are you gay?

Lucky Bulgarian, who are the heroes?

7/10 boipussy would fug

a cold nigger is a good nigger

Peter Nizamov(left) and Dinko Vulev(right)

>ram

Yes, I am gay. I am mostly attracted to bears.
I can't help it.

Thanks user, appreciate the kind words.

BEARS?!

I used to wear boots with red laces, Levi 503s with cuffs. And I'd wear suspenders. But I had a non-fashy haircut.

Since I started shaving my head I ditched the laces and the suspenders.

I don't wear shorts much, but when I do, I rep moonman.

>Edgy Faggot detected

Y-yes, big burly manly men, possibly with lots of body hair too...

What do you do when some hard grizzled pipe hitter walks up and ask how you earned your laces?

Dissapointed how many Cred Forums users are giving OP shit about signaling his natsoc beliefs in public. You're all a product of jewish education if you're giving him shit but don't bat an eye if you see a black power or black pride shirt on a nigger. You're a minority on this planet whites, don't forget.

Aussie post by mobile. Sorry faggots. Chalk that up to Canadian shitposting I guess.

Oh boy how surprising, the twink wants a real man.

Holy shit that's some meme dedication

You need to post this on the TRS forums...

Yes I do.
Is there anything wrong with that?

"y-you too"

Srs 5 days a week of moderate lifting and keto at calorie surplus can give you those gains in 6 months easy.

Quite nice actually

Whats that?

Kill yourself faggot. Why are you such an attention whore that you think it's ok for you to hijack a thread about political clothing to make it about you and your mental illness? Swallow a bullet you degenerate faggot. Take your boipussi over to /lgbt/ where it belongs.

No its just a cliche.

Thats not a bomber jacket.

/polgbt/

Lmao.

IM A BIG GUY FOR YOU

Who the fuck does keto when bulking. Do you even lift?

>responding to an usher poster

Yeah it is.

Mean.
Also why are you posting that ugly dude.

Edc Pepe of course.

I missed the boat when anyone was allowed to join. I have been an avid fan for about 2 years of the show. But I have no friends. Especially one who is a member of the forum. If you are a member and can vouch for me to join, I will drop a burner email in this thread. Love you guys, present your power level all the time cause we need to normalize white identity.

Oh well, cliche is fine I guess. I am a FUCKING STRAIGHT WHITE MALE! after all.

Mostly climb and I sent a couple V grades higher through the recomp alone.

I mean I'm like ok I'm a sissy and look like a girl, and I'm a fag.
But at least I like real men! Not numales or fuccbois, I want a real man.

I wish I could be a girl so I could be a nice christian girl and be a devout spouse to my man. I'd make sure to dress properly and cook for him and bring him a cold beer whenever he asked me to and I'd always make sure that he's happy when he's at home.

But that's too bad because I'm not a woman, I'll never be a woman and I'll never get to be a proper housewife.

>yanks making skinheads look retarded

Why do you gays always have to ruin shit

>that flag
>obvious faggot
yep, checks out

Nothing. Only faggots and cowboys wear those nuthugger jeans.

What's wrong with Spanish flags?

>Implying you can't be a twink housewife

>twink housewife
>houseWIFE
>male wife

That's not how it works.

Found OP

Well look, you want to be a wife but you can't, so try and make the best out of what you have, there has to be one gay man in Spain who wants to marry a twink right?

Kek. I remember seeing people with those in the 90s. Any man that wears skinny jeans is a numale faggot though.

what are some good colors to wear, I'm trying to better myself

I guess...
We'll see.

For now I'm a virgin and I'm saving up for the special person. I'd like to wait until marriage, but nowadays that's kind of unlikely.

khaki and flannel

Wait for marriage anyway, sex before marriage is degenerate.

You should lose your virginity to a gun.Make sure it blows on your face.

Nigger tier. I'm Nat-Soc and I just wear I Trump pin wherever I go. Skinheads ruined Nazism.

>what he pretend to believe in

It's fashion. What does that have to do with belief?

Where'd you get this picture of me from High School?

>red laces
>not white
>not cuffing jeans

I ride a nazi motorcycle

I want to hold your hand!

Kys

Your parents did not beat you enough.

I wear TRS t-shirts in public

The summer of '88 shirts are

A E S T H E T I C
E
S
T
H
E
T
I
C

making more money than my peers and staying up on geopolitical news you fucking degenerate.

This very well could be the gayest thing that I've ever seen in my entire life. What in the hell is this shit?

Very alt right of you.

Why hold my hands? They're big and manly.

They didn't beat me at all.

I want to cave your skull in.

I'm willing to send you an invite. Post an email for me to work with.

That's exactly the point fag. They should have.

You seem incredibly insecure with your sexuality. Deep down you know that you secretly want cocks shoved up your ass dont you, little fag?

We can tell. Keep your faggotry to yourself you degenerate fuck.

I'm not alt right.

But I never did anything wrong. In fact, my parents don't even know I'm gay.
They think I'm too radical because I'm always talking about how gay marriage is wrong and how refugees should gtfo of Europe.

Chill out meanie!

nice try woman.

Those hands are woman hands.. now post tits before i get mad

God damn, my fucking dick fellas.

You sure got me there, buddy.

>woman

Want me to post my dick?

Perv.

Thug lyfe

filthy andulusian moor, how do you hide that shit whrn you go outside its disgusting
get off your ass and figure out a way to get rid of that shit absolutely fucked up

HAHA

NICE TRY GAL, NOT FOOLING ME.

There will be NO PENIS.

Come down the local and get a pool q wrapped round your head mate

Just saw your imgur album, I'm going to fap to this now. Just wanted to let you know.

Hope you earned those laces, you bellend.

Form faggots like you the empire fell

>burger
>in charge of reading comprehension
You are making us look bad, Paco.

I wear military surplus and some modern stuff too. I've been complimented on my style by a lot of people actually and I really don't try. I guess I just present myself "militantly" (I have a 30's style haircut) and live out my politics accordingly while also displaying that I'm not entirely consumed and can be my own man too.

Can't you see the dick bulge?

What's wrong?

Rude.

What a shame.

I'm white.

Can you fuck off and die already.

Very nice.

Fuck docs go with thuroughgoods. They're better boots made in Wisconsin usa

No...No one wants to see your dick. Take that shit elsewhere.

I didn't actually think you fags would unironically wear military surplus shit bit I guess my expectations weren't low enough. That is the equivalent of wearing anime t-shirts you fucking spastics

The glory of Spain was on your hands, was, fucking useless puppet

This

If you're not letting them underestimate you then you're doing it wrong

Was? I'm 20 years old, it could not have possibly been on my hands ever. Blame those that came before me, not me.

I won't post it, don't worry.

I can try.

>not carrying a sidearm
>not living in a state with Stand Your Ground
>not unloading lead into the monkeys to help keep the streets clean

Nice jeans autist.

>2016 still wearing baggy jeans

t. numale

Stop posting anytime.

did you earn those laces faggot?
>8 eyelets
faggot.
>not steel toe
faggot.
>not tapered jeans
nigger
>not using the 4th eyelet as your keystone
you didnt even lace them right.

holy shit, youre a retard.
youre fucking doing it wrong faggot. kys

Fucking nigger, kill yourself.

Has Cred Forums finally recognized that Spaniards are the true shitposters?

Defeatist trash, you expect winning a war with that body ? you are being a faggot on the worst moment

How do I find a cute Spanish boy like you with gorgeous feet?

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

i-i want to see your dick

HAHAHA OMG DAE DRUMPF?!!!!11 EL OH EL!!!!! SO FUNNY!!111! 1

Cred Forums gets triggered so easily.

This is why trolls post nigger dicks on this board everyday.

The first step is to eat a lot of batteries and then go to sleep. In a few hours you'll get what you want.

youtu.be/q-nd34iAK9Y

I don't expect to win any wars.

Why find another one? Why not me :3

Perv

No one is talking to you, Ameriburger.

You dont, you are supporting the fall of Spain, if it can go any lower

Reeee viva el rey

>flag
Get out and stay out. We don't like your kind here cocklover.

Fine ill jerk off to your feet, cunt

Weak jawlines, shit beards, shit haircuts and look like the cunts who deserved to get bullied at school for being rats
>playing a team sport until you finish high school will fix this
>failure to force your child to play sport should be child abuse

trannys are fucking gross and mentally ill, twinks are the true redpill. Cut your hair and maybe we can talk

Kek, no. I'm sure people think you look really badass and tacticoool and not like a roleplaying fag

Selfies are fucking gay..

I wear the Red Trump hat.

I only wears Doc Martens', regular fucking Jeans and a collared shirt. That is what I look like every time I leave my jack off shitposting head quarters.

Well I figured you had an admirer already in the thread from NZ. Will you be my Mediterranean husbando?

No one cares, Ameriburger.

I did last week, this is what it looks like now.
Do you like it more than my long hair?

Perv!

Sure I can try.
Do I get to marry you and get citizenship?

youtube.com/watch?v=Bi7rbbhgefs

OI OI OI

If you're a guy and you take selfies, you should probably end your life.

Especially if you post said photos to fagbook or twatter.

>failure to force your child to play sport should be child abuse
Depends on what you recognize as a sport, because personally I had no interest in classic sport such as football or basketball.

Sure, if you want to come here. Gay marriage is treated equally now with regards to immigration. Just as long as you take me back with you to vacation in Spain every now and then, since it's a beautiful country that I'd like to visit. ;)

You two are the biggest fags I have seen in a long time. Sad!

And yet you still feel compelled to sit here and read our exchanges. Are you jealous?

Hey, what in the fuck is going on here?!... Go have your faggot fantasies somewhere else.

>Neo-nazi boots
>not degenerate

Funy shit is they dont even have an emissions test. Shit could be spewing black smoke and itd still technically pass

Post boi pucci already you fucking faggot

Yeah, I live in Barcelona we can go to my hometown that's on the coast and enjoy the nice beaches and everything!

At least I'm high energy when I'm sucking dick.

They're not fantasies ;)

you are an absolute fag. cut your fucking hair

>Do you like it more than my long hair?

cut it short

Ew no. Short hair is gross on sissboys like me.

You wish!

you mean the ones that were LUCKY enough and didn't get caught and sent back.

i'll be your bf if you're willing to put up with semi-frequent domestic abuse (punching stomach and back mostly). i'm only violent when i drink and i've been cutting back.

I have a red-pilled gf, and I'm not a cockloving nigger like you, so no, I'm not jealous.
Didn't realize you had to be a fag to read your very public conversation.

Jesus no, get away from me you wifebeater.

Ok I nutted:3

i'm a mick it's part of my culture you fucking bigot.

first post, best post