College indoctrination

Holy shit Cred Forums.

I've mentioned my cucked SJW college english class on here before, but this is actually giving me migraines.

Our required reading textbook is "readings for diversity and social justice", but we were given a handout which we must explain in writing for a grade. This handout was pretty similar to what we had been forced to read, which I had always felt resembled blog posts more then scholarly essays.

THIS ONE ACTUALLY IS A FUCKING BLOG POST

WE ARE READING THIS STUPID CUNTS BLOG AS COLLEGE EDUCATION

FUCKING KILL ME Cred Forums. OR I'LL KILL MYSELF BEFORE I CAN MAKE IT OUT OF THIS

beingshadoan.wordpress.com/2014/08/15/i-am-racist-and-so-are-you/

>another fine blog from this lady, "I am anti-white and you should be too"
>have you lads been enjoying your liberal indoctrination?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WHyvRHrYYBA
clashdaily.com/2013/08/hate-crime-trial-for-black-woman-who-killed-white-boy-with-blow-torch-begins/
youtube.com/watch?v=o3YZwRadLAA
twitter.com/RachelShadoan
books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=racism, racist&year_start=1500&year_end=2008&corpus=15&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,racism;,c0;.t1;,racist;,c0
youtu.be/DRuIvdbr1fU
twitter.com/normiesplsgo/status/778449774215241730
youtu.be/qlpODYhnPEo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokal_affair
youtube.com/watch?v=3_mpvA4vFMI
beingshadoan.wordpress.com/2014/08/15/i-am-racist-and-so-are-you/
linkedin.com/in/rachelshadoan
amren.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/2005-Color-of-Crime-Report.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only one way out. You have to write an essay explaining the difference between niggers and black people.

No self respecting man would study anything other than STEM, medicine/health/surgery, or a trade (or theology/Bible if that's your thing). You brought this upon yourself, OP.

This. You know it's pure indoctrination, why choose it? STEM all the way

You don't get it. American Universities inject Social Justice and Feminism into every course you take.

>Calculus
WE WUZ KANGS AND SHEIT
>Art History
WE WUZ KANGS AND SHEIT
>Chemistry
WE WUZ URANIUM AND SHEIT

I didn't choose english, I chose history education. This is part of my general education classes.

I know history will be awful as well, but it's what I want to do, and I'm only at community college for two years atm, and I'm gonna do my best to go to a decently redpilled non SJW college for my 4 year school

>actually going to try to get into west point to get redpilled education and serve as I had wanted to for awhile, but that's super difficult so I'm not banking on getting in

>glazing over the text, I read the link as "beingshoad.wordpress"

What have you people done to me?

This user understands. In my fucking MATH class the teacher explained how the mudslimes were "superior" to europe because we use their fucking numbers.

women have ruined academia

Drop out, that will show them!

I've had to read blog posts to but for a writing class on globalisation. And the major leftist argument was cultural appropriation. Reading those blogs I wanted to die instead. But I usually write honest critique and criticism of the ideas proposed and my teacher, though a left leaning liberal women, was actually into discussion of the topics and openly talked about my points in class in a positive light and sometimes neutral in an attempt to start debate in the class.

Shit, it's worse than I imagined, I went to med school. And even here this shit is imposed in Universities. It's not as prevalent though, because most Argentinians are based as shit when it comes to "cultural enrichment"

watch "Indoctrinate U." Not a new documentary, but current enough and it gets it's point across

youtube.com/watch?v=WHyvRHrYYBA

Look into BYU if you want a redpilled education. They take a hard line against degeneracy.

Why not write a critical essay pointing out that her original assertion of universal racism is an SJW co-opt of the religious concept of original sin.

>point out that her interpretation of crime statistics is dishonest because it doesn't account for population proportion

>provide crime statistics proving that black men are in fact more violent when adjusted for proportion

>provide stats that blacks score lower on standardized testing despite economic background

>more whites are killed in higher proportion by police, she's being dishonest and racist against whites again

>her assertion of media bias also doesn't point out that the press actively suppresses cases such as clashdaily.com/2013/08/hate-crime-trial-for-black-woman-who-killed-white-boy-with-blow-torch-begins/

Ask her sincerely why she hasn't talked about this hate crime.

Overall her blog post is sloppy and dishonest and at worst outright racist. This woman is an intellectual farce.

Drop this fucking class and take something worth your time.

This

Drop and take theology and physics, become Newton 2.0

>history education in americomm
>expecting any level of truthfulness

DIDNT YOU KNOW BLACKS MADE AMERICA

I'm sure they'll tell me all about it.

I like this idea and will possibly tackle it in a future writing. For our first two homework assignments (two 3-4 sentence responses for each) I actually wrote 3-4 page essays challenging the basis of the essays we read and the assumptions they make, backing up my points with evidence and remaining civil. I'm fucking tired of doing this constantly, but I know I'll have to maintain my self respect and try to make some sort of droplet in an ocean of bullshit.

Thanks user. screenshotting your post.

Thank you user. I'm not above going across the country at this point, I just need legitimate options that won't make me want to blow my brains out.

Why you know send this to Milo and give him more ammo while he frolics through the colleges?

Yep.
At my school no matter what your major is your forced to take at least once social science "multicultural" requirement.

I feel you college bro, my professor for my capstone class doesn't go a day without mentioning Hillary and how stupid Trump supporters are. He openly opposed my idea to examine why gun free zones are free fire zones. When I confronted him about having political bias be backed down pretty quick though.

>"If someone tells you that some event is because of racism, believe them"

makes me kek. literally advocating for the rejection of critical thought which can challenge (((the narrative)))

nothing new from these people :^)

>engaging the faggot jew

>The animal that fears snakes is a bad animal
>There are snakes that are not venomous, but the others may kill him
>He does not know which is which, so he doesn't take the chance
>He is a bad animal

why do you take these classes in the first place?

Well I wrote what I had to at some points to get the assignment done. I intentionally avoided validating the cunts claims that its "MUH RACISM", and instead said that I agree we make subconscious snap judgements because it's in our genetics to do so. I gave myself the last laugh for the second point, at least.

>“We must interrogate our discomfort.” I agree with Shadoan entirely on this point. It can be very tempting to fall back on simple explanations without further analysis. Facing unfavorable ideas can be very difficult, even painful, especially for those who are set in their beliefs and have not been effectively challenged in them. Those who surround themselves with people who say and believe as they do, and wish to impose such environments on others, are the true enemies of intellectual prosperity and potential truth. For without the critical analysis of belief, there can be no progress.

He fuckin knows what I'm getting at. kek.

yet existence of a fear instinct evidence of the effectiveness of fear at increasing fitness.

STEM is safe for now. I haven't gotten liberal indoctrination shit from any of my professors. The school administration is full of SJWs that are starting to enact things, so it's only a matter of time before things go to shit, though. Good thing I'll be long gone before their tendrils reach my curriculum.

>get email from school about some project where students fill the blank in "I feel safe when ___"
>expect "safe space" and muh pronouns
>see pic related
I wonder how many liberals this triggered. This project was done by the the liberal arts department. Most of the rest are about thanking the police and friends/family. They're starting to create safe spaces and all that, but the indoctrination hasn't taken much effect yet.

>pic

audible keks.

This OP, this. Do it and post proof and I'll ask my turkish classmate her opinion about the Armenian genocide in the middle of class and have someone film

I'm sorry user.

youtube.com/watch?v=o3YZwRadLAA

Hahahaha I'm a sociology major and I haven't even stooped to blog posts as required texts, son

Quit school. It wont get you a better job or a job at all.

Literally the only reason youre there is that you've bern conditioned to go.

There are no benefits. First two years sre a repeat of high school.

>or theology/Bible if that's your thing
>self respecting man
And an allahu ackbar to you too, my friend

The career I want requires a degree and teaching license

>tfw finished undergrad before the great cuckening went into maximum ogredrive

I had an experience like this let me tell you: Stand up but be professional, intelligent, and reasonable.

If you start chimping out you'll look retarded and not win any support.

I wasn't throwing around big blows calling my classmates "Cucks" and "Niggers" if you can present yourself reasonably and stand up for your ideas in a fashion that carries with it dignity then you have nothing to fear.

I'm not kidding, had a professor just like this and she took me right up to the Dean who even confessed I did nothing wrong and all the students began to side with me (minus the SJW brainwashed trash).

The campuses are a place to hone yourself for the fight ahead. There's more than likely like minded kids too on campus (found a few Cred Forumsacks myself and we do shit together all the time).

Dont' be afraid to take action but always use your head!

That's brainwashing masquerading as education. No wonder your campuses are full of lunatics. Basically it's about diverting people's intellectual ability from wholesome pursuits into malignancy and literal mental illness.

>For our first two homework assignments (two 3-4 sentence responses for each) I actually wrote 3-4 page essays
Fucking autism

jesus fucking christ...
twitter.com/RachelShadoan

Which is why you need to have the courage to throw a wrench into all of it. If you can stand up and fight back within the realm of reason, with the spoken word against them then they collapse inwards.

There is nothing better than watching SJW's implode and even liberal minded people will stop siding with them.

4th year baby, and all its done is drive me ever farther into my trench.

>long gone is any hope they they are misguided people. They are out to destroy my nation, my people, and my God.

They are the enemy and right now it's a culture war for the heart and mind of the west.

>they want suicide, we want to thrive.

The content on that is chilling, she is a lunatic and this can be brought to the classes attention through careful use of the word to combat her in class.

Write papers with your ideals, speak out but always be level headed and professional when doing this. I am telling you guys she will explode and will probably lose her job, don't be afraid but always be smart and represent your ideas with dignity.

You get no where by sinking to their level of discourse. She's clearly a lunatic and believe me she can be isolated, she can be brought down. I took down my professor in this fashion and had the majority of the class turned AGAINST HER by the end of the semester.

>he didn't go into Science

You did this to yourself my family

wew lad, did ya get that fedora on discount?

I fucking hate science.
>MUH STEM

Your retards would shit yourself if you had to excel in the social arts of business, communication, and law.
>you'd be crushed into the earth by the guys who are fighting to be millionaires.

>Go to leftist indoctrination camp
>Memorize the correct opinions
>Go on to major in History
>Become a professor and teach Western Civ 101
>The true red-pilling begins
>MFW

take one of her posts, replace mentions of white people with mentions of jews, then submit it

This is a great idea.
>some of the most red pulled professors I've met have been history professors.

she might try to mark you the hardest she possibly can , be aware of that

you can remain red pilled, but just give faggots like this what they want. you're not going to change people's minds so you might as well get the highest grade you can

>communication
You still have to excel at this in STEM if you want to be good at your job.

why are you paying to read a blog?
why are you paying to be indoctrinated?

you are the problem.

What is a Cred Forums-approved fiction text to assign to a college English class?

>which I had always felt resembled blog posts more then scholarly essays.
welcome to common core. enjoy the dumbing

one of my professors literally encouraged our class to protest a trump rally today. it's infuriating, i understand that people are allowed o have different political beliefs but stop forcing them on your students, for christ's sake.

it wasn't even a political class at all, he just started railing against trump for no reason.

university is a scam and i don't know why i expected different. the first week of school was literally attempted indoctrination to levels that made me feel like i was living in a ben garrison cartoon mocking colleges.

This is what I hope to do. Drop subtle red pills once I'm tenured

>wanted to be a history teacher since 9th grade, inspired in part by my life long love of history and stories, and also in part by encountering my first SJW history teacher
>"I must save these children"

>Why yes, I have considered that. It would be awfully convenient, after all. But according to the Criminal Victimization Tables released by the Bureau of Justice Statistics [pdf], white people, who comprise 72% of the population of the US, commit 69% of the violent crime against white people, whereas black people, who comprise 13% of the population, commit 13% of the violent crime against white people. Not only does this mean that I am much more likely to be victimized by a white person than a black person, it also suggests that violent offenders who victimize white people are uniformly distributed across races. So, given this knowledge, why am I not more afraid of white men? Why is it that my brain conjures images of black men to embody my fears?

jesus christ this blatant lying

>Go to Muslim indoctrination camp
>Memorize Koran
>Become imam and teach Islam
>Try and subtlety mention something Christian
>Get thrown from ruf

It's only community college so it's pretty cheap. Sadly I need to play the kike's game to get my teaching degree. further explained here

These are literally all terrible (aside from F For Fake, which is one of the greatest movies ever made)

We do use their numbers

Why do you have to take these fucking college courses?

The Arabs got them from the Indians anyway. That's why there's a push to call them Hindu numerals.

read the thread my friend

I wish I didn't have to

alright lads hopefully i dont get blocked

I remember I took a history class in college that was taught by a woman who also taught some feminist shit. the reading and videos were always very interesting, but without fail the writing assignments would always be some girl power bullshit.

like, we'd spend the time reading on ancient Sumer, Mesopotamia, Babylon, the destruction of Zoroastrianism, the founding of Semitic religions, the origins of Biblical myths, etc stuff that is absolutely fascinating. and then the essay for that week would be to contract the role of modern day women with those who lived during *XXX* time period. I wish I was joking. a solid 70% of the writing assignments for that class (there were 10-15) had do with women's roles, and the class had nothing to do with women in particular, it was an ancient history class.

the same quarter I took a class on Arab-Israeli conflict, taught by a Jew. he was incredibly critical of Israel's actions. dude was based as fuck, honestly. anyway, the contrast between him and the other teacher was insane.

all these people go away quickly without others to support them - otherwise they serve no purpose to society nor do they add anything of value to warrant their existence.

That woman history teacher was like my 9th grade honors world culture teacher who partly inspired me to become a teacher. God I had so much disdain for her and her gender shit. No matter what fucking culture we talked about it was about the women. We didn't even get to the good stuff for the most part.

I'll repeat, women have RUINED academia.

Show them this:

books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=racism, racist&year_start=1500&year_end=2008&corpus=15&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1;,racism;,c0;.t1;,racist;,c0

Then explain how historically contingent, temporary and minority their viewpoint is with respect to the entirety of civilization.

Brave New World
or, if you want to be the "hip" one
Transmetropolitan

Don't worry OP, my university is just as cucked if not more.

>Jew becomes president of university
>Makes it a requirement that in order to graduate w/ a Bachelor's, you need to take two pro-globalism classes unrelated to your major, dubbed as "Global Learnings".

I took Global Psychology during the summer, and it was the most bullshit course I've ever taken. The entire course was just preachy SJW bullshit, like pic related (in one of the slides I still saved) and it was taught by a hamplanet.

THIS is how you beat the SJW, with real life facts and statistics!

Another slide I saved.

MAKE THIS A TORRENT MEGAPACK!!!!

PL0X!

you assume they cared about facts and statistics to begin with

I'm working on my Masters and have never had to take anything other than an Ethics class.
Which was more economic and political, than sociological.
Because ethically you have to make decisions in management.
The only sociological aspects that I had during my college life were by personal choice because I enjoy discussing them.

If you really feel this way though you could y'know, not support universities. Since the majority of their funding is federal aka Jew.
Plenty of tech schools exist.

liberal education. feels above reals

>mfw in business school
>learning tons
Just kill yourself, naysayer

>going to college

Just stop man, drop out and get a job you entitled dumb no skills faggot

It wasn't a hate crime you idiot. She doesn't have any institutional power.

I fucking hate feminist teachers, in my U.S history class my teacher tried to say Women were the reason we won WW2. I called her out on her bullshit and when she tried to connect republicans voters to "confederates" by the 2008 election. I fucking hated it and I got most of the class on my side because I BTFO of her

>Thermodynamics 1
>professor is actually smart, Phd in mechanical engineering, minor in economics
>professor is presenting a chapter
>discussing boundaries and closed systems
>"here's something that will not be tested on and does not fit into the course at all."
>its global warming shit
>"even though this could possibly be applicable in Thermo 2, its not in the scope of the course."
>takes five minutes to discuss why global warming may not be man made
>ends with "its up to opinion at this point and the rate of change is absolutely meaningless to our way of life for at least 2 or 3 decades."
>"gas shortages will cause the world economy to collapse before a 5 degree celsius increase ever will."

Liberals are mentally ill.

>College English class
>First day professor shows the scene from The Matrix
>Says he's going to give us the red pill
>Holy shit finally a professor with his head on straight
>Does little anonymous notecard reading every day to take attendance
>Someone today passed one up that basically said "I hate it when men think women don't have it harder than they do because we do" (Lots of Trump haters in that class, as you would expect)
>Laughs about it and agrees
>Mentions that in a few weeks we'll be talking about male privilege

Come on man it's just not fair

I hope at the very least he leaves it open ended so I can school these fuckers

>white supremacist hetero capitalist patriarchy
OY VEY ITS ANUDDAH SHADOAN

to be fair in the UK women worked in the factories during the war. that's not decisive victory but y'know. credit where credit's due.

I was always under the impression WWII was a great joint effort.
Don't know why people want to point out one specific thing so bad.

I couldn't do it. That blog is fuckig retarded.

Good. Good.

These freaks are so fucking delusional. As if anyone actually cares about this ugly nobody.

sugoi

user pls

also my professor just gave us a handout of her blog she doesn't know him

pretty fuckin kek worthy though tbqh.

Hey guys check out my post.

oh no, goys

How should we respond to this?

Haha.. fag.

Looks like your semester workload just got a little lighter, OP.

Link to this thread.

STEMcuck here. They still make you take the shitlib classes

This fat nobody doesn't even work. She's living off of her boyfriend's dead mom. What a fucking trainwreck.

I'd rather link her to her house on Google Earth or daughter's facebook account

I need something clever

user PLS

I DON'T WANT TO GET DISAPPEARED

Pseudo-intellectual and it looks borderline trisomy 21 as well. It has had a rough life and it should consider suicide so no more resources are wasted on it.

>gettiing massive amounts of free money
OMG WHY DO WE NEED TO DISCLOSE INFORMATION AS REQUIRED BY LAW?

I thought my classes were full of shit but using this fat cunts blog as a source? just fucking wow.

lolwut? We haven't even said anything to it... It's already melting down? What the actual fuck is wrong with these people?

And allowed to teach college classes.

Ever wonder why leaders in the past purged their "academics" during times of civil unrest? This is exactly why.

I would walk out on the spot and cancel all my classes.

Grow a fucking backbone, do not give these people a dime.

That didn't take long

It's actually insane to consider that I was sitting on my couch in anger at this shit, and here Cred Forums comes and fucks with this bullshit straight at the fucking source.

Not gonna lie. Feels good man.

Playing the victim card before anyone's been dealt their hand

Jesus

If the career is worth shit they will pay you to go somewhere and get technical certifications.

STOP FALLING FOR THE COLLEGIATE JEW.

>being this person

You shoulda gone to Trump University instead.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck m8 it all makes sense now
ALSO, the second I saw her on the first day of class I fucking knew this was where the class was headed.

Her words are so important, it was only a matter of time before the evil frog nazis came knocking

Glad you're feeling better, buddy.

>the Cred Forums trolls have my twitter account where i happily plaster all my personal info

>does this mean I've ben doxxes like all those poor defenseless women in the past
>i heard zoe quinn was doxxed in broad daylight in the middle of the street and had to be hospitalized

Good luck OP lol

White women should be brutally raped if they go unmarried past the age of 30

Inshallah

This is fucking hilarious. classic lolcow

>>i heard zoe quinn was doxxed in broad daylight in the middle of the street and had to be hospitalized

kek

I know how you feel user.

I went to a community college in Los Angeles before transferring to a uni. I received some of the best education there, all of the professors came off as based and authentic in caring and wanting the students to succeed. I didn't encounter one professor that was balls deep in the social justice warrior culture.

I didn't know what walking on egg shells was like until I transferred to uni in downtown LA. There's a literal Marxist professor there, who teaches a class on Marxism. It's kind of funny because I thought the whole "professors are liberals out to get conservatives" was largely some kind of generalization, but I'd rather avoid saying anything political because some of these professors seem like they would be the kind of person that would say to themselves "Well, we can't let this whitey conservative become successful in life and spread his ideology, time to lower that grade from an A to B- for the better of mankind..." lol

I get great grades thank God, but man. I didn't think the I'd have so many professors ragging on white conservatives! (Also I know it's election season, but even when I started going two years ago it was pretty blatant)

I BARELY, and I mean BARELY revealed my power level once and the professor started acting like a kook saying people can define things differently, there is no objectivity, there is no truth, the police departments are the federal government if we define them that way, etc.

For every one of us, there are 3 John- Green looking faggots ready to offer a cup of coffee and a blanket to people literally logging in celebration of their ethnic death. If that's not a blackpill idk what is.

>turned into you

my school is on the other side of the country from this person

We should blame Cred Forums.
Literal faggots, that gets exponentially shittier by the minute.

redpill her
show her hillary's glitch in the matrix
show her trump will go 26th

This. "Arabic numerals" come from India. They picked them up while they were orchestrating a genocide for the Hindus.

You are a huge faggot

Kindly kill any blood relatives you have then yourself

In that case I've misread the thread. At least I can say I've wasted this person's time.

If she goes after you for this, say next to nothing, just repeat " i dont know what yourr talking about "

She has no evidence, nothing to stand on, you can turn her response to you into her getting fired if she even tries to confront you for anonymous posts online. This could be a quick solution to a nasty problem

If you're reading this, rachel, you don't deserve to teach a single soul anything. You're scum.

i can tell you didnt go to uni
because first year still has this shit even in STEM
i look back on it fondly

I smell a jew.

(((Rachel Shadoan)))

I studied philosophy, theology, and math at an elite Christian university. I can confirm that it was a fairly red-pilled curriculum overall. Didn't have to deal with any SJW bullshit.

I too misread this thread. Bad. Sorry OP.

>name, hometown, and pictures on publicly viewable internet site
>I'd kind of like to know if I've been doxxed

I am fucking dying laughing

Well if you were trying to LE TROLE me you still gave me some anxiety anyway.

claps 4 u

HAHAHAHAHA HEY CUNT HOW DOES IT FEEL TO KNOW YOUR WHOLE EDUCATIVE ENVIRONMENT IS A JOKE IDEOLOGY COMPRESSED INTO A FEW BLOG POSTS AND A SMART CLASSROOM

I had to take a fucking multicultural america class (required gen ed) for my fucking engineering degree. I got to learn about how there are 27+ genders now.

WTF does this do to prepare me for the engineering world?

SMOZwkWw

More like

>POZZwkWw

Engineer us all nooses to use pls

This, just link her to gore porn on Cred Forums

>Portland

Well hot damn

Make as much money as you can so it can be taxed away to pay for 27 genders research and free dick removing surgery.

>killing a young boy with a blowtorch isn't a hate crime

I read that as (((Rachel Shoahdan))), oy veyy

Do these people do nothing all day except think of new ways to be victims?

>Cred Forums would rather dox their fellow brothers than troll an sjw cunt

It took me a minute, but I now realize that you were assigned to read this person's blogs, not that you were assigned to read your teacher's blog posts.

Good luck with your shitty class OP.

That was just one retard.

I want to know what the fuck happened, and why this shit took hold so fast. I went to a state university and graduated in 2004, and I never once saw a single bit of this SJW shit. Classes were just normal teaching. We partied, and you could constantly hear people shouting NIGGER jokingly. Now it seems like colleges are daycare centers for overgrown faggot babby's with hurt feelings.

Whats going on faggots I dont see much shitposting going on on her twitter, RAMP UP THE TROLLING, this cunt is insufferable.

If this person were my teacher I probably would've filed the transfer papers by tomorrow morning and not shown up to class :^)

>Why yes, I have considered that. It would be awfully convenient, after all. But according to the Criminal Victimization Tables released by the Bureau of Justice Statistics [pdf], white people, who comprise 72% of the population of the US, commit 69% of the violent crime against white people, whereas black people, who comprise 13% of the population, commit 13% of the violent crime against white people. Not only does this mean that I am much more likely to be victimized by a white person than a black person, it also suggests that violent offenders who victimize white people are uniformly distributed across races. So, given this knowledge, why am I not more afraid of white men? Why is it that my brain conjures images of black men to embody my fears?

Trumpfags BTFO

You think that is bad:

youtu.be/DRuIvdbr1fU

We have either struck gold on liberal tears or this person is a troll. Nobody can be this fucking stupid.

Why would you even do that?

It's a common tactic of the Marxist Jew to impersonate whites in order to subvert them. Look at how often class and race is mentioned. It's dripping with Marxism.

The three of us that actually contacted her have been blocked already.

>STEM
meme degree, I bet you think wielding and game designs are actual jobs

>abolish police
>collect rapes

What portion of her check is she sending to minorities? Don't tell me she plans on reparations with someone else's money.

trole never loses xD xPP

>institutional power
Is that where white liberals come from? Are they a group of people actually benefiting from their whiteness with special privileges and institutional power while we work and study our asses off to get by? The only institutional power that kid could get is God now, like fuck.

>it's discussion if I'm the only one that gets to talk

>enforcing the law is white supremacy

yea i got blocked also

I remember my dorm neighbor (a degenerate hapa euphoric atheist Hawaiian) screaming "FIRST NAME STUPID, LAST NAME NIGGER" in the halls of the dorm. He made weed money by selling fake IDs and fucked girls below the age of consent. He was that way all the way through college, even after graduation.

Now he posts on Facebook about how racist speech should be a crime and how cops are all pigs and white people need to learn how to dismantle their supremacy (stated of course in condescending, racial-invective-laden terms) etc. etc. etc.

Class of 2013. Something in the air just made all the retards turn middle of like 2014ish.

Did you post a Hitlery meme as well?

>I never went to college

Literally every single major in all uni's is required to take an underdivision writing course.

TFW my mammalogy professor is a Trump supporter. Also regularly blamed Native Americans for the extinction of the American lion, ground sloth, American horse et c.

>that moment when you realize someone you thought was white is actually a jew

The nose knows.

Someone link her some Hilolli. Let Shadman scar her soul.

>American lion

say what now? the damn savages

Now this is podracing.

How do you cucks stay silent? How do you not openly protest their Marxist disease? I go to a private non for profit school that focuses on STEM..My classes never focused on this kind of shit. I would lose it and rage if I had to deal with some of this shit, are you kidding me? God damn.

Quit shitposting and finish the set, Shadman.

These are the types of people pushing Oregon to be California 2.0 but without all the tech to keep them afloat

this sluts twitter just gets more idiotic the further you go down.

As a phd candidate for data science (real computer science big data scientist), her calling herself a data scientist is what triggers me the most.

When in an environment that is rooted in entirely false assumptions, which everybody dogpiles on, you have to pick your battles wisely.

It's fucking soul crushing.

This landwhale obviously never studied Determinism.

holy shit

why does the rhetoric of hardcore progressives sound so much like fucking marxism? DURR EVERYONE DESERVE EVERYTHING

fucking grow up

its not shadilay

its SHADOAN

A WARNING

THE SONG WARNS US

STOP CONTACT WITH SHADOAN ENTITY

look at this faggot trying to dox you

twitter.com/normiesplsgo/status/778449774215241730

>why does the rhetoric of hardcore progressives sound so much like fucking marxism?
Because it is literally Marxism... where have you been?

>English class

If you're in one of those drop out immediately.

I can understand that. I'm sorry, keep your patriotism though. Keep your head high, if these people even remotely studied some real history or philosophy they could learn. This is literally demoralization shit..

youtu.be/qlpODYhnPEo

literally a commie

>How do you cucks stay silent? How do you not openly protest their Marxist disease?

It's the same reflex I use to stop myself from dropping racial slurs and curses in public conversation. It's compulsive at this point. It's mostly just constructing a mask personality that operates on a system of socially acceptable behavior. More people do it than you might think. In fact, most people probably do it.

It's an exercise in critical thinking. I'm lucky enough to have a very cool lib teacher for my last gen ed. I told her on the second day of class during officer hours that I was going to have to drop if I am to be graded on my absorbing liberal bias. I told her that I was raised liberal and that I've recently felt somewhat reactionary regarding university indoctrination. She said that it's cool as long as I don't fuck with anyone elses education and that I contribute. We already got assigned groups for projects on the following: race, gender, ethnicity, etc. I told her I would like to investigate making another group - she obliged, much to my surprise. On the flip side of the coin, I've had sociology professors who were adamant feminists. One gave me the only B on my college transcript because I didn't answer a white privilege worksheet properly (I was given an F for the assignment). I made that class hell for her though, you bet your ass I did.

What happens if I walk out when they start talking shit, they'll hold on to my degree until I close my eyes and swallow?

Yes delete your twitter and run away to your echo chamber.

I know but I'd be more okay with it if they just said they were Marxist and owned that. It's like they don't even fucking realize that they're Marxist which is what drives me up a fucking wall

My school is actually lot more right than I originally thought, and there's a big movement to recognize the 2nd amendment on campus. I think more and more people are getting red pilled. I have a younger brother who I talked to about politics and his friends and he see through the bs. I have hope for us.

If her blog post was part of an assignment, there's a chance your teacher and the blogger know each other. I doubt her blog posts are used in many places...

Professor here. The fact that she is not using tier 1 research journals that have been peer reviewed for your education, and is using a blog post (Wordpress), is absolutely atrocious and goes against good, objective academics. Send a complaint to your dean of undergraduate education, and ask for an inquiry into her academic record. Bet that would be the last time she uses a blogpost in the classroom.

College sociology classes do a real number on people

>Know guy
>Guy sleeps with girl after day party, both are drunk
>Everything is fine, they see each other on and off for the next few months
>Two years later
>Girl is now studying gender science
>Identifies as some odd gender
>Shaved head, piercing involving a chain going from ear to nose to other ear
>One day decides to call police and report guy from before for raping her the first time they hooked up
>Says she was too drunk, etc
>Police do full investigation, etc
>Talk to girls roommate, who tells the police she's completely insane
>Massive drug habit
>Told roommate she was filing the rape charge to get the guy's fraternity in trouble
>"They are all potential rapists who are promoting rape culture and they deserve to be punished"
>Police close investigation

she's progressive white guilt filth

they do say they are marxist, they never shut up about it either

This occurred to me, but I'm literally on the opposite side of the country so I don't think it's likely. Was most likely linked to my professor and they're like hm dis is perfect!!

That's what I do a lot. So I can graduate and then cause trouble once I'm home free.
>but showing support for trump outside of class is important. It emboldens other hesitant trump supporters.

This

What can they do? OP has done nothing wrong.

Why would you do a liberal arts degree?

rip in piece another typ suburban girl

ugh I'm glad I got through university before all this nonsense.

I never once heard the word "privileged" used in the SJW context ever.

I guess the younger ones my age don't realize that they are. I'm sure the older more established ones are all into their socialist bullshit

>as a BURGER CITIZEN I am personally triggered hearing people say stupid shit like everybody deserves everything

It's pretty awful how they can get away with that sort of thing though, why should a topic be forced on you? Usually you pick your own.

>peer reviewed liberal arts

JUST

Here's a good reference to have handy:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokal_affair

Holy shit. Imagine if she had been in that class when they first hooked up. That man's life would literally be ruined.

Report back if you get in trouble.

This!

tens of thousands of years of evolution has led to this fat, completely uninteresting, unsympathetic, and useless thing that contributes absolutely nothing to society except endless parroting the insane ramblings of a discredited 19th century Jew.

just let the fucking Muslims win already.

maybe it's different in Australia but all of my SJW "friends" are always talking about how great marx was and how there needs to be a "worker's revolution"

I'm in school for a bachelors in public health; gen eds are a requirement for graduation. 5/6 of my classes are about healthcare. I can literally say that black people must be treated differently in hospitals because it can be life or death. That's my major, I'm almost past the bullshit.

I'm just saying how you fight back. A visit from the dean regarding her sources will seriously destroy her day.

Or you know, point out that she's lying about race to fit a political agenda and it has no fucking place in academia. But you're right, unless the dean is fully cucked she'll get a talking to.

I think so my aussie friend. There's still a stigma attached to socialism in the states, which is why so many tip toe around saying or even realizing that that's what they are fighting for

Kek, she's melting down on Twitter.

Enjoy your D-, user!

glad to hear your days gotten better. Stay strong out there user

Welcome to the redpill

Like faggots, feminists thankfully don't often reproduce their shitty genes.

You must go to a shit school then.
t. UW Math grad

Stop complaining on here and complain to your Dean. Nothing is going to change if you just sit there and take it.

>mfw she's not my teacher
>mfw I go to school on the other side of the kuntry
>mfw I'll walk in and hand in my response tomorrow with a smile on my face

That's okay, she's out of the gene pool.

youtube.com/watch?v=3_mpvA4vFMI

Translation:
> I'm not a retarded nigger surrounded by other retarded niggers
> This is privilege

> Ze nazis are komming!

You're a gigantic faggot. Kill yourself, loser.

Those {{FUCKING WHITE MALES}} at the bank and their fucking heteronormative patriarchal laws N SHIET. Fuck. SHAKING.

The class is about how the U.S. school system is broken. It is a project on how "disadvantages intersect" throughout ones education. It's kind of ridiculous actually, we are going to spend half of all class time discussing inequality, even though we could devote that time to a greater level of review and analysis into what actually generates change. Whatever, I'm over it. It doesn't comfort me to know that it will get worse for those just getting into college.

>Sokal submitted an article to Social Text, an academic journal of postmodern cultural studies

Here we go

> Having a nice evening destroying the patriarchy thru genderqueer African dance

This is how things should happen. These morons should be publicly shamed and exiled. The internet allows them to sustain and propel their delusions.

She blocked me after I let her know my live in GF is an attorney for the US gov't. She really is and she wants to know ! if this woman is really a professor and 2 if she has done ANYthing in the form retribution because she thinks she can abuse her undeserved authority. My gf is pretty livid about the shit on that blog.

Retards like you can get a girlfriend, but I can't even get a single date. Life is unfair.

Abolish police, force repetitions payments....
You realize the only way to force payments upon people is with the threat of police. Litterally 2+2=5 logic

Wew, it's been 20 years already since the Sokal affair, and look at where the American academic Left is now.

A couple of quotes from the Wiki to illustrate how nonsensical the Sokal article was:
>Sokal wrote that the concept of "an external world whose properties are independent of any individual human being" was "dogma imposed by the long post-Enlightenment hegemony over the Western intellectual outlook"
>After referring skeptically to the "so-called scientific method", the article declared that "it is becoming increasingly apparent that physical 'reality'" is fundamentally "a social and linguistic construct". It went on to state that because scientific research is "inherently theory-laden and self-referential", it "cannot assert a privileged epistemological status with respect to counterhegemonic narratives emanating from dissident or marginalized communities" and that therefore a "liberatory science" and an "emancipatory mathematics", spurning "the elite caste canon of 'high science'", needed to be established for a "postmodern science [that] provide[s] powerful intellectual support for the progressive political project".

retard? that's not my pic in the OP.

This professor actually linked to a Kat Blaque video on her blog...

seeIt's almost irrelevant now.

>The internet allows them to sustain and propel their delusions.

How about just refuting their bullshit. We don't have to silence them, just prove that they're retarded.

These never get marked down as fake rape claims either. In fact, the way feminists do statistics, this is an unpunished rape. Basically never believe rape statistics pushed by the MSM. They are all lies.

She's not my professor, as I've said a few times in this thread

I go to school on the opposite side of the country, and my professor assigned one of her blogs in the form of a hand out as homework. Normally we read from the fucking awful textbook I referred to in OP, but we got this handout and I decided to look online to confirm my suspicion, that we are literally reading blogs for college education

>just let the fucking Muslims win already.
So you're in favor of a barbaric anti-intellectual totalitarian ideology because you're mad at leftist lunacy. You must be very weak even for a cuck.

shitty blogs written by white women who hate being white and think everyone hates women

And you're going into debt for this?

That's too bad. There is still an issue with your professor using an academic setting to misrepresent someones blog as an authoritative source, but that's administrative, no legal.

But every time you prove it, they continue on like you never said anything. As Yuri and Hitler said they would.

You can refute them all day, they don't care. It's an emotional battle for them. Reason is for the white man.

>beingshadoan.wordpress.com/2014/08/15/i-am-racist-and-so-are-you/
This is the problem with how the left defines racism. Racism is basically meaningless in that trivial things are deemed racist and therefore elevated to evil and important. I used to think that everyone is racist because people are naturally tribalistic, but that is too broad to, as normal, unavoidable behaviors are suddenly deemed part of larger problems. Inconsequential things are suddenly connected to very consequential and important patterns. It acts like a mental illness. Meme theory can explain it well. Anyways, I am glad I don't think that way, but words are given meaning by their use, and right now racist is so over applied that it is becoming meaningless. It is meaningless in the mainstream media narratives.

Christ what shit-tier colleges are you going to? I'm a fucking anthro major and I don't deal with anything like this.

Your only choice OP is to let a nig nog in your class fuck you while you apologize for being white while everyone points and laughs. Guaranteed A+.

Those are the figures given in the report she links.

linkedin.com/in/rachelshadoan

top kek

A lot of these other classes are required to graduate. Not sure if the OP's English class is a basic first year course or something higher up, but if it's the former then he likely has no other choice.

My first year English class was taught by a lesbian feminist who used to make us read all sorts of stuff about homosexuality. At least this was years before the social justice movement kicked off, so although it got nauseating at times, it wasn't as bad as I assume it is now.

> Racist frog cartoon :(

You're going to get blocked.

>the difference between niggers and black people.
There is no difference you dumb shill. Your godly Niggers all belong in Africa or an oven.

WE

>31 posts by this ID
>no proof

I'm doing electrical engineering and we still need diversity and multicultural credits to get the degree

I'm in bed but do you want me to go downstairs and take a picture of the handout for you you fucking faggot?

Yes, I'd like that.

But since the thread is dying nevermind. Do it the next time your posting about this though. Gives you more credibility.

Just be careful OP, so you mitigate your own risks.

LOL

>Loose Change

Nigga what?

>photographing the handout
>when the professor reads this stupid bitch's blog
>there's a narc in this thread

Discretion is the better part of valor my man.

Aww, went and made an account that should have been palatable to her and it gets blocked anyway. What a bitch!

She's in panic mode right now, she'll block anything that's not hugboxing her.

Kept it discreet but you can see it's from the blog post. Guess my prof has been using this for two years.

appreciate the concern from you Cred Forumsacks

>yfw when you realized most of your teachers were just bitter old hags taking their frustrations out on kids

17% of all violent crime agianst whites and 45% of all robberies
amren.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/2005-Color-of-Crime-Report.pdf

kekkity

deleting pic cause paranoia.

:^)

Funny you should use British terminology here, because UK universities don't do that shit. One of the main reasons I went to the UK for college

>Wait just a minute here Rachel. You're like, the least racist person I know. You're always sharing stuff about race and racism. You couldn't possibly be racist.

Wow holy shit, she virtue signals so hard she creates imaginary people to praise her for virtue signaling in her own blog.

>Unbidden, the image of a tall, young bl-

Why does this read like fan fiction tier dollar bin romance smut novel?

That subtle shift towards blaming men at the end when the stats are clearly talking about the racial populations as a whole.
Sexist bitch.

beat me to it lol

You can fuck with the contrast to see through pages, just sayin.

The biggest error in her reasoning is exposure risk. Yes, blacks are 13% of the population, but even if they only commit 13% of the crime against whites (which is either inaccurate or misleading), that does not mean blacks are equally risky to be around. White people are exposed to black people at lower rates than their proportion in the population. I maybe run into 1 black person for every 1000 or more white persons in my everyday life.

it doesn't have any info

well done leaf. you've managed to do something for once.

Wouldn't be that hard to reproduce. Don't feel bad the leaf has leaf'd.

Then why did you delete it?

idk I figured I may as well. didn't want to leave anything to chance in case someone is watching, but it doesn't really matter

>complains that the bank said her net worth is too low
>wears a colorful dead chicken on her head

PPE ftw

If I edited a picture of someone elses Cred Forums post into a death threat and sent it to her would that be illegal? I'm asking for a friend.

I saw the original. This is just a printout by Justin Trudeau. Nothing to see here.

>data scientist
>data visulizer

What's the explanation for these statistics?

> Attending adult kindergarten
> Paying $200000 for it
> Going into debt to pay for it
Ameritards, I don't even.

Try a less cucked school.

>the fucking board of regents try to make us change our name
>administration has us vote
>we keep our name

feelsgood.bmp

>It's a common tactic of the Marxist Jew to impersonate whites in order to subvert them

Could be worse.

My English Comp professor is forcing us to write a 12,000 word essay on pic related.

She's not overly liberal she's going with the veiled white guilt

Her last name is (((Vinsky)))

When survival of the fittest gets thrown out, you are accepting dysgenics.

Figure out how to use up 12,000 words explaining how the higher crime rate in black communities actually shows more, not fewer blacks should be in jailo.

Police don't hesitate, i.e. they are doing their job properly, when it's a white person being aggressive, because white people don't care that another white who was worth shooting by the cops, got shot by the cops. When was the last time white people got so up-in-arms that the police shot a white person?

also

cuckoldry

What a unrepentant pussy.

>beingshadoan.wordpress.com/2014/08/15/i-am-racist-and-so-are-you/
>So let's talk.

Dropped.

What are her degrees in?

>What are her degrees in?
She has a vagina.

>be lawfag
>"diversity" only ever means "diversity of citizenship"
Feels good man.

Resume padding

He's right, I'm not playing with this worthless cunt.

Probably won't work. the whole book says we need to free niggers so they'll stop committing crime. niggers shouldn't be held accountable for anything. We need to free them and give them jobs.