Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UJXqnYCWW7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bono: Tax is 'potentially the worst idea that ever happened to my bank account'

Bono is the worst thing that ever happened to post-punk and alternative rock

ive nwver listened to bono but i watched the south park parody

>bono
Discarded

Why would I respect the option of a man who wears special shoes to make him look taller?

When you live and work in a cesspit of pedophilia, where children are passed around like a donation basket, you become 'tolerant'. Not out of choice, mind you, but the fact that if you didn't, you'd put a bullet in your own head for letting yourself fall so far from the grace of God.

Also Jews.

>Bono

youtube.com/watch?v=UJXqnYCWW7Y

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

Bono is a rootless cosmopolitan. Of course he would hate a patriot.

Men that old should stop coloring their hair. It looks pathetic. Besides, if you embrace the grey, you look badass.

Trump on Twitter. "#Bono? What, is that what a fucking #nigger calls his genitalia? Sad!

they're easy to throw money at

Because they live in gated communities with bodyguards and personal assistants. They're completely detached from how the general public lives.

>bono exposing himself as an establishment cuck

wow who would have guessed pop starts needed to suck democrat dick

I said, "You are gods, And all of you are sons of the Most High."

Because they live extravagant lives and never have to deal with actual niggers. They have tons of money and fame and worldly goods but don't have to put up with existing with the scum of our society. So this lofting one-race-the-human-race sounds good in news bites and appeases their jew directors.

Thank you for your opinion on US politics, Irish musician. Could you recommend me a Sri Lankan longshoreman that can advise me on whether I should get a root canal or not?

>pay people to lie for a living
>expect any sort of integrity from them

You would do as well to learn grammar from matching rape videos.

Another future victim of the Anti-Trump Curse

Bono still hasn't found what's he's looking for.

>Why are celebrities so blue-pilled?

Hollywood is the capital city of lies and illusion.

Bono is a foreigner. Stfu liberal homo.

Bono should potentially shut the fuck up.

Bono is a crypto Jew his mum's a zhidovska.

You guys hear brad pitt getting a divorce after bad talking trump another one thats been cursed by kek

Because they're more educated than the brainwashed masses.

Bono want a banana? Bono... BONO!

who?

u2 from bloody sunday era would never said this tbqh

Literally viewing the world through blue-pilled glasses.

I'm sorry folks. I'm sorry what what he's done.

>Why are celebrities so blue-pilled?

1) To be successful in a creative job, you kind of need to be blue-pilled and more about emotion than logic.

2) It's an image thing, you can't just go around telling your real views, no. You tell people what they want to hear and go along with the trends. That's why the Finnish cultural elite sucked Nazi cock in the 30s and that's why DiCaprio says "strong and independent" when asked about his female preferences. You have to appease both the consumers AND the people you work with. Think as you want, behave like others.

3) Jews. "Who pays the piper calls the tune".

t. someone who works in entertainment and has to constantly bite his tongue to not blurt out politically incorrect jokes or misogynistic drivel