TRUE ON THE GROUND REPORT (it's not good)

Looks like PA is going hillary, hillary signs and stickers everywhere. And my county voted Romney last time.

if you live in PA just don't bother it's going blue again.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/battleground_states.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton-5633.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks for correcting the record!

Thanks for Correcting the Record, OP!

I was going to vote but I have serious anxiety and this is making me think it's best to stay home. Thanks for the info.

> hillary signs and stickers everywhere.

pics needed, timestamp for proof of course

No problem it sucks but it's reality

seriously fuck off, sorry it's not all rainbows and sunshine for trump. I'm just letting people know the fucking reality you fucks.

> i have no proof of my silly claim

well kiked, kike

>the clintoncampaign.org has just deposited $0.05 into your account

I'm not going take a pic of every hillary sign to appease you fucking idiots.

He's right this is a blue state.

Thank you for correcting the record!

>if you live in PA just don't bother it's going blue again.
What would it hurt then?

Thanks for correcting the record

Seriously thanks for correcting it again

why bother though?

Im around pittsburgh and I see like 8 to 1 Trump to Shillary signs.

Im from PA and I have seen like 3 shillary signs and probably 50+ Trump signs. OP is a faggot like usual.

Do it, faggot.

Got nothing better to do.

>if you live in PA just don't bother
This is how we know you're a shill.

You show up to vote anyway, don't be a cuck bitch.

Same.

That's funny, my girlfriend just drove across PA to visit family and commented on how many Hillary for Prison signs she saw there.

Literally the only Hillary signs I see in Pittsburgh are stickers on Priuses next to ones about their cats. I don't doubt she's leading here but I don't see a lot of enthusiasm. There are even two people in my neighborhood with Johnson Weld yard signs.

Sign=voters

nope not even close. It would be a pointless practice.

Beside trump has a higher enthusiasm with his supporters but their voters aren't going to count anymore than a moderate voting Hillary.

don't listen to this faggot
go out and vote anyway

I hope you get cancer, nigger.

Yeah, this is bullshit. Outside of Philly, Pennsylvania is pretty uncucked.

Nice try correcting the record. I literally do not give a fuck if every other voter Pennsylvania votes for Clinton, in NovemberI'm voting for Trump.

I've seen 2 cars with Hillary stickers but none with Trump...and I live in Dallas.

West side here, all I see are Trump signs

>if you live in PA just don't bother it's going blue again.
Dump your rare merchants, my hard drived died recently

good for you retard and when he loses by 300k votes you can feel special.

Im from PA too and I saw all the hillary signs that you saw, there was not very many

way more trump signs though. looks like blue votes should not even bother

Oh shit, I was for Trump, but this random loser on the Internet has finally persuaded me. I no longer care about the election, and will unregister myself from voting. I will now convince everyone I know to do the same. Thanks for opening my eyes, OP!

PA fucker here - you are completely and totally full of shit. I do appreciate the attempt at correct ring the Record.

Have a
>sage

If you cain't back up yo sheeit, why you crappin' on my porch, baby?

>hillary signs and stickers everywhere

I'm afraid you're stuck in a tangent universe, things will return back to normal soon. In the meantime, stay indoors and stop posting.

NEPA Fag here, have only seen 2 hillary yard signs pop up in the last week, and only 2 hillary bumper stickers since last year, trump signs are popping up like crazy, rural and suburban areas alike, even rich areas

Are you me?

FAG
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG

wow, thank you for tingling my neurons. I will definitely be voting for Hillary now!

Look at the polls from 2012, polls generally show Republicans with higher support than they actually have.

Ohio, Polls showed Obama +2.9, final result Obama +3.0 (50.7 to 4.7)
Florida, Polls showed Romney +1.5, final result Obama +.9 (50 to 49.1)
Virginia, Polls showed Obama .3, final result Obama +3.9 (51.2 to 47.3)
Wisconsin, Polls showed Obama +4.2, final result Obama +6.9 (52.8 to 45.9)
Iowa, Obama 2.4 final result Obama 5.8 (52 to 46.2)
Colorado, Obama +1.5 final Obama +5.4 (51.5 to 46.1)
Nevada Obama +2.8, final Obama +6.7 (52.4 to 45.7)

Polls show Hillary with a slight lead, in reality she will win with a landslide. Drumpf doesn't stand chance.

Trump supporters know supporting Trump is basically taboo so they avoid displaying Trump gear in public so they don't get their cars keyed, etc.

Do you mind pointing me to where this was the case with any election where Obama was not a candidate. Thanks.

>citation needed

>if you live in PA just don't bother

CTR please.... you are so obvious.

Dude thanks for the heads up. I was going to vote hard as fuck this election for Trump, but if theres signs everywhere and they already went blue, then I am just going to hang around the house that evening and tuck into a good book. Thanks Cred Forums bro for correcting the record for me.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/battleground_states.html

>Look at the polls from 2012, polls generally show Republicans with higher support than they actually have.

And in 2014 the polls showed much higher democrat support than they actually received

The difference is enthusiasm. Romney had zero enthusiasm, and it killed him on election day. I couldn't be fucking bothered to vote for him.

Trump has massive enthusiasm, his rallies are all packed, and first time voters are flocking to him. Hillary has worse enthusiasm levels than Romney, can't get anyone to show up for her rallies or events, and come election day it's going to impact her terribly.

I agree with this. Fellow PA reisdent here

Bucks county here and not niggerville like op

ALL temp all day. Never saw one single cunt sign

more leaf shitposting simply epic, really made me think

This was the initial and top subversive democratic master plan; suppress the voter. And the most fucked part about it is, it's working. If I wore my red trump hat around my condo in downtown Atlanta, I'd be jumped and/ or shot in a matter of minutes. Crossing my fingers the silent majority show up in the fall.

central pa here

first of all you're a fucking nigger. second i've seen nothing but trump signs everywhere.

I can't believe Obama's too stupid to get under an umbrella when it's downpouring. What a loser!

You really think we are going to believe anyone has the capacity to leave their NEET cave?

Shill

Is the image's creator implying that women aren't strong enough to stand in a little rain or sunlight?

Probably lots of Shillary signs in the deepest darkest Philly. That's about it.

Cha-Ching
$0.50 has been deposited in your account

I live in florida. I havent seen a hillary bumper sticker. Havent seen a hillary shirt. But I have seen trump stickers, hillary for prison shirt, hillary for prison bumper sticker. It's probably different in miami though

What happens if the RNC just pays off the busing and the free food guys who mobilize the nogs? I mean, they have the money this time.

Typically I find these pole smoking shill threads fake as hell. However a guy I work with is either getting a side check from (((ctr))) or a complete fucktard.

So which is it for you faggin'waggon?

Yo I live in the heart of consistently blue cambria county and I can personally tell you if I didnt know any better, Id say Trump would win pa in an absolute LANDSLIDE. Literally Trump signs EVERYWHERE.

>Looks like PA is going hillary,
>sorry it's not all rainbows and sunshine for trump.
>Sign=voters
>good for you retard and when he loses by 300k

Thank you for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.
PLUS
L
U
S
You've earned a chance at a BONUS*
(((BONUS ROUND)))
*IF
D U B S: Lord KEK breeds the autism out of your line.

T R I P S: You never existed.

Q U A D S or Higher: Hillary strokes out after 1st debate.

>it can't possibly be that OP is a cocksucker

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton-5633.html

RCP shows 6.6% lead. You really think that can't change after the first debate? The first time they're next to each other?

Get a grip. If Hillary has a fucking seizure on stage or shows any sign of issues she's done. Apparently twice in the last two weeks she's had some form of an episode.

This only makes me like Trump more, faggot

Also in PA: OP is a lying sack of shit

(You)

Satan is that you?

PA frequently, you are full of shit

>just don't bother
shill