I can't fucking believe it

I can't fucking believe it...
This Picture
This fucking meme
It was just a simple smug cartoon frog that /R9k/ adopted. Now its a fucking national symbol of a political movement

How the fuck did this happen? Is this reality, is this a dream? What the fuck is happening!?

Fuck Trump and fuck all white people forever until the heat death of the fucking universe, kill them all

singles of doubt

the memes jack

dubs of truth

the death of white people means the death of the world you think we will go quietly?

Enjoy living in a subhuman village Jamal

>frogposting already b& in germany
lmao you can't make this shit up

Trips of holy retribution

wew.

truly epic

Kek speaks in mysterious ways lads

I guess this is a Kek thread now
SHADILAY
REEEEEEE

Will the white man be blamed for his own passing and subsequent squalor in his absence?

If singles Kek is dead and I'll finally ask that qt3.14 on a date.

Shadilay ma broda

Kek is a pretty damn cool entity sometimes.

Banana Brains...u

Kek won't die easily

your memes are weak

Never forget

You're alright with me.

This is how retarded the world becomes m8.

Reality is broken, only nightmares and crazy shit now.

trips of truth

HE SPEAKS

KEK always has been and always will be. He's everywhere and nowhere. He's finally loaded his will like a digital messiah. He hasn't manifested his will openly until recently so as to fulfill dogma. KEK has blessed us all with his presence. Praise KEK. KEK is life, KEK is love, KEK is god.

He's here!

It's pretty commonly accepted by now that Kek (PBUH) was the cause of Flight 9525, The Trump Presidency, 9/11, etc. What will his next great work be?

death of the hillary shekelton

IDK KEK maybe?

Lol enjoy your chinese overlords nigger. Literally what the fuck gives you the inclination that without us western values are upheld? Black ghettos in america, french black ghettos uks black ghettos what about them screams civility or compassion.

I enjoy the ironing that Pepe is a Spanish name and Mexican speak Spanish.
And Pepe is associated with "Alt-right" + Mr. Trump, and the logically impaired will have you believe Trump hates Mexicans. Beautiful.

2smug
they can't handle it, its just way too much smug.
this much smug is a thoughtcrime
and it knows. You can tell by looking at it.

praise kek

PRAISE KEK

This is absurd

Kek. Let a major terrorist attack happen that wakes up the west into hating muslims.

Yes, let's all praise kek

>holy dubs

Kek smiles on the faithful!