Is miscegenation okay, as long as it's just for sex?

So I get a general consensus that most of this board does not agree with race mixing, but what if you're just in it for the sex, and not reproduction. Does it then become tolerable?

Would you bang a girl of a different ethnic group than you? And if so which one?

Fuck fucking Trump and fuck all white people to death

Looks like a dick in thumbnail

No. Purposeless, nihilistic fucking is degenerate too.

Sex outside of a committed relationship is degenerate no matter who it's with. It cheapens the act itself and raises the chances of spreading STDs

foreign men is an invasion

foreign women is a conquest

remember that when it comes down to it, anarchy and rule of the strongest in play, women are a societal property of men. Taking their women is a good thing.

Fugg, yes. Impregnate, no. Children are expensive, they require a huge investment in time and resources to turn out alright.

Selecting the right mate for you is the single most important decision you can make. Having kids with anyone is like pissing over 20 years of your life away you'll never be getting back.

Keep your dirty nigger claws off my white women. Take a lesson from that jiggaboo Emmett Till and learn your damn place

I'm white and I bang Asians.

I fuck my Chinese gf all the time, she lets me fuck her raw whenever I want and if she doesn't I can just rape her

Other way around
Want to do a niggress

I'd like to see a mathematical representation of that to see how much promiscuity affects the spread of STI/Ds. I know it does but exactly how much safer you and your community are if you wait any given number of dates rather than fucking anything that moves.

oh, well in that case its ok :)

1. Sex often leads to reproduction.
2. Sex often leads to feelings beyond the purely physical.
3. It is a natural, built-in morality to object to it (everyone knows what "race traitor" means).
4. Look up "sleeping with the enemy"

No niggers but chinks and beaners are ok

No, the seeds should never mix. Not physically and not spiritually with a sexual connection.

no. casual sex is degenerate.

>So I get a general consensus that most of this board does not agree with race mixing, but what if you're just in it for the sex, and not reproduction. Does it then become tolerable?
No.

And it makes no sense. There are millions of girls, you can always find one your race you find insanely hot. Why fucking with someone not your race? You will always risk falling in love with this person or a hole in the condom or that she is a freak, tells you she takes the pill but doesn't do it.

That's because you're a degenerate and probably too ugly for decent white girls.

>haha I say "chinks" and "beaners", see im totally one of you

I guess for novelty. I mean be honest, have you ever seen a girl that's a different race than you and thought, "I wanna fuck her brains out."

I hope this is bait, no one can be this ridiculous

>americans

It also increases divorce rates and breaks pair bonding, especially in women.

sex is a bonding agent. like glue.

casual sex outside of commitment is basically the equivalent of huffing glue. It makes you feel alright for a bit but it'll fuck ya up for the rest of your life.

What kind of a racist is attracted to barbarians?

Maybe you need to worry about dropping the phony racism before you worry about fucking for fun.

And maybe you should worry about fucking to breed before fucking for fun.

In short, you have small ideas and should kill yourself.

this

racemixing is inherently political

>shitskin deletected
kys josé

No.
Telegony.
Also adultery.
It's LITERALLY textbook degeneracy.

...pay you £5 for that .jpg

Why are you worried about what other people think? Fuck whoever makes you hard. Sexual repression is one of the main reason why Muslims are violent.

No, it's because they're inbred and practice harem marriages.

that used to be germany.