We wuz kangz

My, "made up black history" folder got deleted.. post em.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck whites and Trump

Don't have much kang trash. But I do have this. Got it when I ordered my stuff from tightrope.cc

You know black people would be a terrifying force if the "pro-black" thugs like OP's pic and the blacks who just want equal rights found a compromise to become an equal force.

>made up
fuk u cracka

lmao wtf

We wuz invetionators

this is kind of hot

Sounds like this guy has some wierd ferish to me.

Fuck nigger history. How about the part when we enslaved them and cucked thier women :) who even knows about africa? Seriously what's the deal there, can't we just cut our loses? Let's recolonize that shit . America.2.0

Is he saying gay rape is the answer to quell the dindus?

youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg

liberals never go after the rampant homophobia, misogyny, and "toxic masculinity" of negroids. why?

Why do niggies think they're from Egypt?

That isn't how history works at all

I have some african ancestry this is offensive.

MORE!!!

>I have some african ancestry this is offensive.

And? German royalty is black as well (they can trace their ancestry back to Cleopatra a black queen)

L'il Jon

Why do niggers always steal our history and claim it to be theirs?

Every notable person to ever grace the pages of history was black except Cleopatra she was ,by a quirk of fate, a Greek

Can't stand these posts.....

There is no "how to bathe" you just fucking do it no one needs to teach you. Holy fuck this is the closest I've been to triggered off this kind of thing

the homey?
gtfoh lol

They actually believe this shit though.... it's unbelievable....

>tfw your great great great great great (and so forth) grandfather BLEACHED an ethiopian queen and you will always be 1/300th nigger.