>>89686380

It's funny because this is never used for gun crime.

Other urls found in this thread:

origin-www.nws.noaa.gov/om/lightning/odds.shtml
start.umd.edu/pubs/START_AmericanTerrorismDeaths_FactSheet_Oct2015.pdf
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/american-attacks.aspx
lightningsafety.noaa.gov/fatalities.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Double standards are neat.

That's blatantly not true.

You have an even smaller chance of being killed by a panda in a terrorist attack.

Checkmate racists

>vending machine
literally only dindus die by that
>small meteorite
impossible to avoid, also, the odds may be confused by lifetime odds
>refugee attack
k
>illegal immigrant attack
really doubt that for us, cough, mexicans

Also, lightning and vending machines don't walk among us, (ostensibly) sentient

Lightning is a fact of life. It is part of nature.

Jihadi attacks are a part of Islamic nature.

Yes we should ban guns

>you personally have a very low chance of death by mohammadan
>therefore we should let them in

I suppose it depends on where you live.

If you live in NYC, your risk is higher than if you live in bumblefuck nowhere.

And neither is the opposite.

Hypocrisy indeed.

>you're many times more likely to get killed by a meteorite than by a refugee
hahahahahahaha

>You're more likely to die from X, than Y.
>What do you mean you don't want us to increase your chances of dying from Y?

>Illegal immigrant terrorist attack

>Yea let's just get super specific to make our point that the show them

>in a terrorist attack

l:

/:

\:

just because they don't murder a bunch of other people doesn't mean I'm any less murdered, lol

Hey didn't you see the info graph? Why haven't you moved to the middle east yet? Its great over there.

Agreed

Guess im destined to get struck by lightning because that somalinigger that stabbed a bunch of people was in my major program and I had a class or two with him.

Wtf is the opposite of gun crime? Lawful carrying of sticks?

>stop getting mad that i want to increase the chance you die from a terror attack!!!!

I just quickly googled.

>2.18 vending machine deaths per year

Well, where do we go from here?

Seriously, I live in NJ like 10 minutes from NYC and today I saw an Arab-looking guy with a long black beard and homeless attire. Dude could be an accomplice in that bombing.

>Islamic terrorism isn't a threat guys!

Into the trash like the rest of this person's """""facts"""""

Another thing to note is that it isn't just about one person's personal chance of death. I'm sure personally my chances of death resulting from letting 1,000 cartel members into the country is extremely low, but that doesn't mean that I'm okay with it. The goal is to stop the spread of Islam and to make sure we don't become like Germany or Sweden.

They're not scary because they sometimes explode - its mostly because they're a little bit rapey, usually filthy and a net drain on resources for no net benefit. And they sometimes explode.

It's like letting your kids play with a pitbull, statistically speaking, they should be fine, but are you going to let them?

Refugee...illegal immigrant.these are the same thing.

These people probably would

>Uncontrollable event versus controllable event

Hmm, this really makes me think...

Here you go lads

>Lightning fatalities:
origin-www.nws.noaa.gov/om/lightning/odds.shtml

>Terrorist attack (USA) fatalities:

>50 gay people gunned down in Orlando
>15 gunned down in California
>Boston bombers, stabbings, ect
>guyz itz no big deal, just getz ova it

Source: my asshole

We aren't about to let in 1000% more lightning strikes

how silly

you're silly

This is annoying because attacks are stopped all the time by counterterrorist investigators.

So they say "see?! It doesn't happen that much!"

Yes, because you have entire agencies with enormous funding devoted to stopping this exact shit from occurring.

I didn't realize someone was killed by a meteorite hourly. Shit, I didn't even realize meteorites dropped that often.

>The fourth intended pilot, Ramzi bin al-Shibh, a member of the Hamburg cell, was also chosen to participate in the attacks yet was unable to obtain a visa for entry into the United States. He was later replaced by Hani Hanjour, a Saudi national.

I live in Commiefornia, being attacked by an illegal immigrant IS a terrorist attack and has a higher chance of happening than all of those other events, fuck you. A fucking 19yo marine in training just died over the weekend visiting home from a gun shot wound while in his car. Most likely from mistaken identity by spic gangsters.

This happens in multiple states because mexican gangs have spread like cancer. Don't you dare say they don't count as terrorists either, damn retards.

>killed by lighting :24k/yr
>killed by terrorist :25k/yr

Deaths by lightning in the US in 2016: 35
Deaths by islamic terror in the US in 2016: 49

This nigger needs to fuck off. thats 49 lives that were preventable.. by not letting in these subhuman pieces of shit.

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/american-attacks.aspx

lightningsafety.noaa.gov/fatalities.shtml

#NotAllLightning

would you like to tell this to the Pulse Nightclub victims? Or the people who lost their legs to the boston marathon bombers? Or how about those office workers in San Bernadino?

who /kicked back a meteorite into a lightning bolt driven vending machine/ here

Or nuclear weapons.

>haha there's only been two nuclear weapons used in 70 years why are you so afraid of them your chances of being killed by an ice cream cone are 100000x times worse!

France has been on a permanent state of emergency since Nov 2015.

The Middle East has been at perpetual war because of Islam.

Maybe we should take that as a lesson to what happens when you have too many Muslims.

Sure the chance of you personally dying in an Islamic terror attack is not high, but society will have to take what they believe are protective measured to defend against Islamic terrorism which will ruin your personal freedom, culture and cost more tax payer dollars. I grew up in NYC my whole life, 9/11 was a major game changer for that city. Even though you have 8 million people and about 3,000 died thats statistically a low percentage. The amount of change and security and tax payer dollars added and loss of personal freedom that NYC experienced because of that attack was huge.

Sweet so we shouldn't worry about any of those things. We live in a perfectly safe world

>Bro you're chances of X are so much higher than Y so why not let us increase your chances of Y

The difference is that one of those acts would be deliberate.

Yeah just prevent all brown people from entering the country, piece of cake!

>According to the NOAA, over the last 20 years, the United States averaged 51 annual lightning strike fatalities
>63 killed by terrorism this year so far.

Does this logical fallacy have a "name"? Like straw man or no true Scotsman

This graphic is flat out wrong

Vending machines don't come from a fucking culture where where they hang gays, behead apostates and stone women

so you're telling me there's a chance

Pictures like this are so hilariously stupid.

Why? Pick any of the following:
- because the data is either plain wrong
- because the data is enclosed from 2002-2012 rather than 2001-2012
- because the US spends millions (billions?) on anti-terrorism per year
- because the US is overseas from most Muslims and sheltered by distance

that also represents the chance of you being killed in a mass shooting but
>non zero chance guys turn in your guns

Fallacy of relative privation.

Muslim terrorists. Banning all muslims is akin to banning all guns because of a few apples.

i.e. any side making either argument is retarded.

Thanks m8

Quick, how many terrorism related deaths per year?

BAN ALL LIGHTNING

> Only caring about what happens to your personally, and not people in your country

>the odds of dying from Y are astronomically low, therefore there's no reason to prevent death by Y if it's possible to do so.

According to:

163.2 average a year since 1995

*In the USA

So lets make the circle bigger guys because that makes perfect sense!

It's like "how to lie with statistics 101" like including suicides when someone says "Your chance of dying from a gun is X% higher when there's one in the house!" it's like saying "Your chance of dying in a car crash is X% higher when there's one in your garage" it's technically true but statistically irrelevant.

Know, I know that vending machines have probably been around for a little bit longer, yet it still seems there are more terrorism deaths than vending machine deaths... hmmm, I am pondering

Are there... any sources or what?

You say it's never used, but it's literally in the fucking op, you goddamn retard.

>Simply hit by lightning
>Killed by the other things
>These are comparable
>These statistics are universal and are not influenced by geographic location

Whoever made this dumbass image should be shot for crimes against mathmatics

>your chance of being killed by a terrorist is so small you shouldn't even worry about it goy?
>oi vey what's what? You're concerned about them implementing Shaira law, butchering your dog and mutilating young girls' clitorises instead?
>whatta bigot!

Eh? There are massively more gun deaths than deaths due to lightning strike. I guess they could do it, but it would only make gun crime look worse.

But if we can save just ONE life!!!!

The entire South West has that problem. I remember being shot at in Middle School in Vegas by Latinos who don't even speak English. Even funnier, Latino illegals from El Dorado high school would drive by our school and gun down middle school kids. They'd also fuck middle school girls, but that was way before I ever knew that 14 is the beaner age of consent.

it pisses me the fuck off how the Bleeding hearts label Trump as the terrorist, when he's the only one who actually talks about this real issue that has scarred many lives of fellow Americans. Oh yeah that's right, Bleeding hearts hate America. Shitlibs view themselves as world citizens.

Las Vegas was filled with illegal alien criminals as early as the 90s, although they did come in from California which is why nearly everyone from Nevada hates Californians. It seems to be a common theme.

Even up in WA, nearly everyone hates Californian transplants and that's saying something because WA people are nearly as pozzed as Calicucks are. I guess the main difference is that WA people actually have guns which helps deter the rampant insanity from California.

>implying it's terrorism that whites are worried about
>Implying the real problem isn't getting jumped by a bunch of sand niggers while you're going out with the m8s or being raped at a music festival or whatever

That picture relies on wordplay, because it combined "illegal immigrant" with "terrorist attack" to further reduce the value. If you disregard the citizenship of the terrorist committing the attacks, I am %100 confident that you are more likely to be killed in a terrorist attack than anything else in that image.

Comparatively, there are only 51 average lightning-strike fatalities per year in the US, making terrorism more than 3 times as deadly as lightning strikes in the US.

>not adding kinder egg death statistics to the list

>guns compared to cars compared to knives objects compared to blunt objects

Shouldn't we keep it that way? I don't see how this is an argument for MORE refugees.

lies and statistics. I'm betting they start counting after 9/11

also, just wait

It's like you can't follow a line of reasoning if your life depend on it.

>it's never used for gun crime
>double standards

>and neither is the opposite
>hypocrisy

>banning all muslims and banning all guns is equally retarded

Did I need a sarcasm tag for you for that first post? This isn't reddit and I'm not here to handhold your shit reading comprehension.

NRA uses this shit ALL THE FUCKING TIME to pretend that gun control is bad because not all gun owners are criminals.

This false equivalence is fucking hilarious.

>Lightning isn't trying to kill me.

>Vending machines aren't trying to kill me.

Refugees and illegal immigrants have something called a conscience and intent.

And the problem people have with illegal immigrants and refugees/Muslims go FAR beyond just "getting killed".

Jesus Christ.. Can Trump just gas all liberals, please?

Why should I increase my risk tolerance? Knowing that the risk is going to increase exponentially? Furthermore, why should I have to pay for the privilege to do so? (think some one said it was ~$12k per per year/person) Also knowing that amount is going to increase as they breed like rabbits and continue to suckle on the teat of the government for generations?

No, I think I'll pass.

Well done.

I like how it looks like an exclamation mark in the thumbnail

Lightning, vending machines and meteorites don't willingly blow up buildings, crash planes and behead people.

Lightning, vending machines and meteorites don't believe in grossly sexist laws like stoning women to death for being raped, or throwing gays off buildings for being gay.

Where is the one for being nigger, chance of robbing, raping, or killing, and chance of being shot by a cop?

This is YOUR chance
Not the PUBLIC's chance

Obviously, this is the truth. I am positive all of those 11774 that died this year - were killed by a vending machine.

none of the others are conscious choices made by other people doing so purely out of islamic hate.

also

>nuclear weapons
>killed so few people
>lol bro like why are you afraid? dirty bombs kill like no body. obviously they'll never be a problem lol hahaha like chill

>ILLEGAL immigrants in a terrorist attack.

Conflates two of trump's platforms as the same thing.

It was made by someone else in an earlier thread.

There was some discussion on what the black statistic represented. And if it would be better to represent your likelihood of being a victim of black crime instead of the likelihood of a black person committing a crime

Idk if there's an updated image

This is bullshit.

> According to the NOAA, over the last 20 years, the United States averaged 51 annual lightning strike fatalities, placing it in the second position, just behind floods for deadly weather. In the US, between 9% and 10% of those struck die, for an average of 40 to 50 deaths per year (28 in 2008).

50 people died in Orlando alone.

There have been 11774 deaths, and 14303 injured by Islamic Terrorist attacks in this year alone. Now fuck my child into oblivion if there have been more than 11774 in this year. Also, this information is outdated, as my source ends in July.

Thank you!!

>50 people died in Orlando alone.
That guy wasn't an immigrant, or illegal.

He's a terrorist you fucking nigger.

This is so dumb because there is a really simple counterargument even if you assume it's true.

"Why would you want to make the dot bigger then, that's what happens when you allow massive immigration".

hahah yeah a bunch of things you cant prevent kill people, so we shouldnt try and stop these preventable deaths rly makes u think LOL

>"Why would you want to make the dot bigger then, that's what happens when you allow massive immigration".

Actually trump's policies are likely to make the dot bigger.

Hillary's will make it smaller.