Men are m and ms

It is completely true. Fuck all men.

You say not all muslims are monsters?
Imagine a bowl of M&Ms
10% of them are poisoned
Go ahead, eat a handful
Not all muslims are poison

Shill detected

Obviously you are mad because you can't get laid since you assume because you have a vagina that every guy will want to bang you, but it's likely your personality is unattractive, to say the least. Don't blame your problems on other people. Act like an adult and accept your faults and responsibilities, don't blame others.

Maybe you shouldn't be grabbing handfuls of m&ms

You wouldn't just smash a helpless baby's skull in, would you, Cred Forums?

Change it to the black one is poisoned, stealth redpill.

>thefrogman.me
what did they mean by this?

If you're sleeping around with as many men as there are M&M's in a bowl then you're probably a degenerate whore.

>10% for Men
>20% for Democrat voters
>30% for chinks
>80% for Ace Dindu and his burning purple dick
>90% for women
>100% for the (((globalists)))

Well? Anything to add?

You say not all women are harridans?
Imagine the game of 40k.
10% of players are female.
They are all running Nids.

>Comparing men to m&ms

You are deplorable

You say not all muslims are monsters?
Imagine a bowl of M&Ms
10% of them are poisoned
Go ahead. Eat a handful
Not all M&Ms are poison

That's pretty easy to refute.

Don't be a slut and take just one.

>1 post by this ID
Nothing to see here, folks.

>You say not all muslims are monsters?
>Imagine a bowl of M&Ms
>10% of them are poisoned
>Go ahead, eat a handful
>Not all muslims are poison

LEAF, NO!
Its SKITTLES

Six different colored M&M's:
50% of the Brown ones are poison
2-5% chance the other colors are poison, depending on the color.

Do you take a handful or purposely take the brown ones out?

This.

Fuck niggers and sandniggers and beaners.

SIEG HEIL

I don't get it? I seriously do not know who this is supposed to be anti-against, because it would, or should work about as well against anyone.

>go ahead, eat a handful
go eat a handful of dicks

You say not all OP's are faggots?
Imagine a bowl of m&m's
99% of them are poisoned
Go ahead, eat a handful
Not all OP's are faggots

Men are such pigs

That is literally Cred Forums and we do it everyday

it's almost like we should implement some type of screening test to detect which ones are poison, and not eat all of them until they've been screened

this makes no sense, you are still very likely to get poisoned

Here's something for you to use if you feel the need to post animu.

Why do you want a whole handful of men? Maybe if you'd get to know a guy before fucking him you wouldn't have to worry about rape.

Or to stick with the analogy, if you inspect each m&m you'd be able to get rid of the poisoned ones and pick only m&ms that are safe.

p-praise?

I don't want to take a handful because I'm not some dirty m&m whore who gangbangs peanut m&ms and his 10 friends in a broom closet

I'll take one and treat it as though it was my last m&m that I'll ever have. Much more than likely to not be poisoned

Maybe be discerning about what kind of M&M you're eating instead of shoving them into your mouth by the dozen, you fucking whore.

The left turns it and asks he same about guns owners. How do you argue against their point?

In regards to the M&Ms Muslims

It's funny, because the analogy works for the Muslims, but not against men.

Nobody is forcing women to eat a whole fucking handful of m&ms, but the government is literally planning on force feeding us skittles, of which some will be poisoned.

/thread

and that why you don't be a slut. it really is that simple. if You fuck a bunch of guys then some of them are going to be assholes

Who the fuck is the guy going around poisoning all these similarly shaped candies?

>Women cannot be monsters
Wew lad

You say not all women are only after your money?
Imagine a bowl of M&Ms
70% are going to take away all your money
Go ahead and pick even one
Not all M&Ms are after your money.

Refuted.

If 10% of candies are poison, it follows that you shouldn't eat them without some sort of check first.
But the line that says 'not all m&ms are prison's doesn't justify the advice to indiscriminately eat handfuls.
Even if 10% of men are monsters (is that all? Niggers and Chinese make up heaps more than that I'd wager) then it doesn't follow that all should be considered monsters, if anything it supports an idea that feminists loathe - take some fucking responsibility and use precautions and discretion.
Same applies in the sand nigger example.
Why can't liberals understand analogy? Why can't they accept that generalisations have exceptions? And that those exceptions DO NOT disprove the generalisation?

Fucking phone posting.
Prison candy....

NOT AN M&M

Post what trump jr posted last night Plz

You shouldn't be eating handfuls of men.

You should vet them carefully like you would for anyone you hung out with. Kind of like testing m&ms for poison

>Why can't liberals understand analogy? Why can't they accept that generalisations have exceptions? And that those exceptions DO NOT disprove the generalisation?
They don't question. They don't even approach discussion from the premise of "what if I'm wrong". They cannot consider or even adapt to their message NOT BEING ACCEPTED by the receiver of it.

When you fail to practice persuasion on unwilling audience, it eventually atrophies. Groupthink and consensus reinforcing deteriorates the skills that are essential to debating others on a subject. Confrontation just makes them emotionally self-destruct instead.

you can't choose not to have men

you can choose not to have Islamic immigrants (assuming you can't completely vet them for safety)

It's a shit argument, a good analogy, but not a convincing argument because it lacks factual evidence. Like I said in the past twenty threads about this, just show them the actual evidence, no-go Muslim zones, or which group (hint: black/brown M&M's) does the raping.

>frogman
Nice try, but you forgot to make a point.

>#YesAllWomen
>thefrogman.me

embarrassing levels of cuck

>probably

Yeah, but like people, m&ms are colored to indicate their level of evil. Just avoid the brown ones and you're good to go.

don't spread that shit around. strongly discourage abortion SPECIFICALLY to white women while encouraging abortion to non-white women. how new are you?

unless the children are mixed, then force abortion.

#onlywhitelivesmatter

No one likes the brown ones