Resegregation

So Ive been working on a petition that will re-segregate the us school system to some extent. It will do so under the guise of creation "Safe Spaces" for all the fags niggers and trannys. This screenshot is what I have written so far let me know what you guys think.

Im about to submit it to a few places and start promoting my petition on twitter. any input would be hepful

No one have anything to say?

Bump.

Keep going.

meh/10
overuse of word "trigger"
water fountains dead giveaway

I like the concept but I'm not sure you're clever enough to write it up, honestly.

nah we're just here to shitpost nobody here actually cares enough about the stuff we say

This is a rough draft not the final version. Gona tweak it alot more.

I think you should focus more so on gender, the problems almost solve themselves. Also to add to this, male teachers for male students with their own linear processes of teaching. Boys and girls learn differently and despite this boys are taught in a modular way, more associated with a female mental pattern.

Segregation could work but I feel it is because girls influence too much at all levels. Women want attention, distract men from focusing, get the grades while men cannot. It's best to separate genders until college level.

Prolly gona drop the bit about bathrooms. My goal is to makes safespaces as separate from the rest of the school as possible if this petition is implemented as described

I like the idea OP, but Try not to use the word "trigger" so much. The water fountain thing needs to be taken out as well because it makes it pretty clear that it is satire.

Make the pretense for separating the races less about triggering words and more about creating environments that are more amenable to the needs of culturally diverse students, whom may want time to socialize and express themselves with other POC without the domineering effects of whiteness stifling them.

I took that bit out Ill post a revision in a sec.

Here is my latest revision

Delete s from otherss

Indaviduals to individuals

Im using notepad no spell check its a rough draft not the final revision. I will make sure to fix that tho thanks for pointing it out

>at university
>trying to study in the designated study room
>from through the walls, I can hear the muffled cries "shut the fuck up nigga" and "her pussy smelled like shit"
>since they're not actually in the room, there's nothing I can do about it

Fuck, why do these sports scholarship monkeys share the same school as I do? And the sad part is that they'll probably all be more successful than I'll be upon graduation

Thats what were gona fix with this petition mo chara

Replace both trigger and safe space and change it to a different term that means the same thing to make the center lefties sign it.

What would you suggest? I followed some femanazi fuck heads to get inspiration for this

I think ill use trauma instead of trigger in a few places ill just have to phrase it properly

It will backfire. Blacks will get their black only places but white places will be for everyone. It's already happening on college campuses.

The goal is safe spaces for everyone who feel marginalized. If niggers want there own specal safe spaces i support it. Keep them out of my fucking school if using a safe space to get what i want is what it takes so be it

My target with this is to trick the freaks at all the schools to go to these safe spaces i probably wont get all of them but if i can get some then ill be happy