If korean women are so good, why do korean guys play video games so much? Are they autistic?

If korean women are so good, why do korean guys play video games so much? Are they autistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

mostlyodd.com/death-by-utopia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Women are never good

Korean women are not good.

They are catching up to the Chinese women in materialism.

They are the cockiest and most entitled Asian women, and second overall only to white women.

On the other hand, they are the prettiest, and work more on their aesthetics than any other race. Even to the point of insanity.

It's a lot to handle, and not worth it 95% of the time. Even when they look like pic related.

Also because of the surgery and make up and what not, I can't even argue to do it for the beautiful progeny.

source: Korean who only dates Koreans. Only finds Koreans, whites, and certain hispanics attractive. Not a single black woman on earth is attractive. Not a single south east asian on earth is attractive.

Uggo women will produce uggo kids Park, plastic surgery ain't gonna change that

Women want men, boys play vydia.

>If korean women are so good
Let me stop you right there Kim Chi

>Kim Chi
I'm white

White guy here and my wife is Korean.
I can confirm this.

I learned to speak to Korean, went to Korea, and brought her back to the US.

t. gook

you gooks are the ugliest race on the planet besides abbos

It seems that korean chicks really hate dating asians that aren't korean, but are fine with dating white people, is this true?

>worst korea women

fucking gross

behavioral sink
mostlyodd.com/death-by-utopia/

they have become the beautiful ones
and one day so will you

no, only arabs

korea is the france of asia

>they are the prettiest
Korean women are well known as the ugliest Asian women. Their natural jaws are bigger than most of white men.

If red pilled conservative white women are so good, why do Cred Forumsack guys play video games so much? Are they autistic?

Im pretty sure koreans don't like full blooded Arabs, but they do like white people.

pretty true, although there are a lot of asian girls that won't date outside their race or prefer their race.

but for korean girls its:

if not korean, white. and some of course just go for whites from the get go.

my thoughts on why?

85% status seeking
15% think good fuck

or maybe its like, whites are the only flavor they can try without feeling like they fucked "down".

i mean we are not speaking genetically or in their raw form (no makeup, surgeries, etc). in terms of raw form, I would have to say... Chinese tbqh (out of the Asians).

We are speaking in terms of the final product that the good ones present to us vs. final product that other races present.

maybe i am just biased, or racially inclined, but i really feel that objectively i am seeing that Korean girls have hit a sweet spot balance of eastern beauty and western beauty.

Japanese girls look a tad bit too imbred and clearly from an insulated society.

Chinese girls...there's a reason C-Pop isn't big compared to Jpop and Kpop.

t. delusional Korean sentry faggot

>korean women are so good,

Said nobody. Especially Korean men.